[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16
File: 1452526926032.jpg (32 KB, 948x532) Image search: [Google]
1452526926032.jpg
32 KB, 948x532
Write a letter to someone who may or may not read it.
>>
>>23178336
Dear Hailey,

I want to wipe that make-up off your face and replace it with a thick load of my cum.

Sincerely,
Not A Nigger
>>
>>23178336
Dear faggot on /soc/,

why are you reading this?
>>
Dear S., from the last thread

I meant to write you sooner but I've just been busy. You said your girlfriend's pregnant now, how far along is she?. Look, I'm really flattered you would call your daughter that and here's an autograph for your brother, I wrote it on the Starter cap. I'm sorry I didn't see you at the show, I musta missed you. Don't think I did that shit intentionally just to diss you. But what's this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists, too? I say that shit just clowning dogg, c'mon - how fucked up is you? You got some issues Stan, I think you need some counseling to help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some. And what's this shit about us meant to be together? That type of shit'll make me not want us to meet each other. I really think you and your girlfriend need each other. Or maybe you just need to treat her better I hope you get to read this letter, I just hope it reaches you in time
before you hurt yourself, I think that you'll be doing just fine if you relax a little, I'm glad I inspire you but Stan, why are you so mad? Try to understand, that I do want you as a fan. I just don't want you to do some crazy shit. I seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick. Some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge and had his girlfriend in the trunk, and she was pregnant with his kid and in the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to. Come to think about it, his name was... it was you

Damn!
>>
>>23178336
Dear James, I am sorry I couldn't fuck you I was going through a lot of shit and you didn't deserve to get your feelings hurt.
>>
Eli,

You want to know how dirty I am? Is that a serious question?

I could be your pet. You could have all of me. I would love nothing more than to be yours. Ask me and i'll say yes. I want only you.

I'll continue to answer with a nervous laugh, though, because I know you're kidding.

Funny joke, Eli.

-PAI
>>
dear r

being without you is horrible and i miss you terribly. i hope you didnt forget me and just want you to know i still care about you very much. if we do talk again im gonna be in alot of shock so ill probably sound really stupid.

i dont care if you are boring, thats what i want. just a boring ass gf i can talk about stupid shit with and be chill. from the first time we interacted i knew you were exactly who and what i was looking for. getting to know you only further enhanced that.

love you
>>
I
I can't live like this anymore, I'm in so much pain and agony, I have been to the hospital 5 times last month for panic and anxiety attacks. I can't even think straight!, things keep replaying in my mind!, really really fast and I can't stop thinking about it!. I can't slow it down my mind It's racing!. After all I did for you, After I took you back. I always put you first in my life, I felt like I was third or fourth in yours especially when you change your mind almost weekly, how am I meant to plan around that?, I reassured you about where we were going, All I got back was "don't tell me what to do" even after we agreed on said plans. I noticed you would say things to shut me up by agreeing with me and then slowly manipulate what you wanted later anyway. You get your way and still weren't happy. I loved you more than anyone ever! how could you do this to me?, especially what I went through in my past and I know what you went through, I was always a gentleman. I really wanted to make you my wife and have a future with you, I was planning not too long ago how to propose. I constantly went out of my way to make you happy and accommodate you as best as I could but it was unappreciated and ignored, I was for us, my attitude was, What can I do for you? Where you were what's in it for me?, I was your house bitch with the cooking, cleaning, wallet and emotional support amongst other things but you constantly sourced validation from other people, even after constant compliments from me, it's like you didn't believe me at all, again ignored. The few opportunities you had to step up and prove to me that you were real about us and our relationship, you didn't. you actually made less effort, especially for my birthday, you made zero effort, It's like I didn't even exist. I cried all night and didn't sleep. kept thinking "do you really love me?".
>>
>>23178744
You actually made more effort to argue with me, you made more effort to cheat on me, you made more effort to manipulate me, you made more effort to put me down, you made more effort to push me out of your life, It's clear you don't want me in your life after the last argument so that's why I walked away, well you got what you wanted. If only you put some of that effort into us we wouldn't be in this mess, well I'm a mess you're probably having a great time without me as it is your life. I know I had my shortcomings too but I tried and tried, you on the other hand didn't, It's so hard being in a one sided relationship, It felt like it was a game to you, like, let's see how much I can step on him, let's, see how far I can push him, well you broke me alright!. I have officially dropped passed my low, you know what my dark low is, I'm way past that now. I actually crying typing this out. Looking back you never appreciated any of it. Looking back you never loved me. I can't believe I put up with it all and for what? so you can change your mind again?.
>>
>>23178752
I can't believe how much of a bitch you were to me, I can't believe this is happening to me!!!!, I have never felt so used and unappreciated in my life. feels like a nightmare and I can't wake up, you made me feel like a piece of shit that didn't deserve your love. You used me and spat me out at your convenience. The sleepless nights and the stress really got to me, drove me crazy!!! but you ignored it because it wasn't about you. You roasted me to your friends and family to make yourself look like the victim, god knows what you're saying about me now!. How can you say you ever loved me?. Worst thing is I still love you so much, I always have but you don't even care, you don't give a shit. You won't even try and fix it.

I'm almost at my end now, I'm slightly happy about it as it will end the agony and pain in my soul.
It's not all because of you poo it's just the straw that broke the camel's back, I'm not for this life.

I
>>
warren
holy fuck I will never get over you, it's been more than a decade and the time we spent together on and off throughout that left suck a mark on me. I miss you, I love you. You are my soulmate and I hope to hell you find a way to be happy and get everything you want. I will ALWAYS love you even if we are incredibly dysfunctional and can't be together.

J
>>
these threads upsetting to read
>>
TK
I think I like you. And I want to see where things go.
But Im worried you'll be disappointed when you notice my belly isn't flat, if you haven't already... and wind up finding someone hotter.
You're out of my league.
Im also not sure if you were holding back certain things about your past... and if you're still doing those things
I want to help you and your situation but I don't want to be used or dragged into anything
Ugh shit. Trust issues.
>>
Fuck you hannah I still love you. I know I cheated on you but I can't love anyone else.
>>
File: image.jpg (942 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
942 KB, 2592x1936
They'll never read these and I can't fully open up to anyone.
>>
File: image.jpg (900 KB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
900 KB, 1936x2592
>>
File: image.jpg (635 KB, 1936x1828) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
635 KB, 1936x1828
>>
>>23178336
Hey Sofia...

I'm sorry i don't know how to get closer to you. I just really want to be your friend. I wanna laugh with you , i wanna hug you, see you smile everyday and know that you're happy. I wish i could make part of your life and memories . I wish i could be the reason of your smile. I may not know how to get to you yet... but i will not give up right away.

Sincerely 7.
>>
Dear sanity,

You've never really been there have you? Through the depression, anxiety, and sleepless nights I never thought that you weren't there.

Now I really know that I've been alone all of these years. I cant say that I hate you even though I would love to.

Just wish I had seen it sooner. Fuck in so sad. I cant pretend any longer.

No light at the end of the tunnel here.
>>
This thread was for you.
>>
Mandy B.
You probably have no idea what 4chan is, let alone /soc/, but dear lord if youre reading this, please understand how much I love you. I have to control myself to not show you it in public, and i constantly drop little hints about it when we text, but i can't tell if you really understand.

Please come back to school. I miss seeing you.

C.M.
>>
>>23178336

Dear K

I am sorry I abandoned you. I just wasn't responsible or worthy enough to keep you around, lost my job and It got to the point where I just couldn't afford to feed you anymore. One of the most adorable things I've ever seen in my life were how huge your eyes were. I am going to miss the times where you made me question my masculinity when you ran up and ate the spiders I was too afraid to even approach without a fucking flamethrower. Miss how you always kept my feet warm whenever I went to sleep, how you always deliberately took my seat whenever I wanted to sit down (yes, it was a little annoying) but in the end you always made my day.The best cat a man could ever ask for, and this is coming from someone who wanted a dog. I hope you're happy wherever you are now.
>>
>>23179595
;-;
>>
A,

I miss you. I can't be angry that you broke your promise, because I know you're in a better place. The past month has been nothing but a blur. I hope you're watching me write this. I plan on joining you soon.

I love you.
>>
dear life
F U C K
Y O U
>>
Dear Lina,

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOYFRIEND OR I'LL POUR SOME GASOLINE ON YOUR HAIR, LIGHT AND BURN YOU TO DEATH THEN I'LL PISS IN YOUR MOUTH UGLY BITCH JENFJDFDJSFlsmkfqsdfjknnjk

I feel better now. Thx m8 for this nice thread
>>
>>23178419
Stan its u ?
>>
File: image.jpg (911 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
911 KB, 2592x1936
>>
File: ajdshf.jpg (307 KB, 1363x622) Image search: [Google]
ajdshf.jpg
307 KB, 1363x622
Jason....
I didn't know you well. But what happened really cuts deep. I don't know why Im so torn up over someone I only talked to a few times. I think about you more than I should, and I can't explain why. Maybe I feel guilty.
No, I definitely do feel guilty.
You told me you were going to be alone on Thanksgiving. And asked if you could be my pretend boyfriend and come to dinner with me and my family.
You gave me your number... and I never texted you. I should have. Im so sorry.
I know that you had a lot going on. And me texting you probably wouldn't have changed things. But sometimes one person can change everything.
And I wasn't there.
Not because I didn't want to be. I did. But it just didn't happen like that.

You only lived a few blocks away from me.
If I was awake in the morning... I would have heard the gunshot.

No one seen it coming.
You were always there for everyone else. But never asked anyone to be there for you.
You're not as much of a scumbag as you said you were...

I am sorry you felt like that was the only way out.
Rest easy, angel. Ride free.
>>
>>23178336
Dear muscles,

Push that extra 5lbs on the OHP this week, I believe in you, seriously. The plateau goes down now.

Sincerely,
YOUR FUCKING MASTER
>>
>>23178336

Kelly,
I'm feeling kinda shitty seeing that we kinda don't talk as much like we use to. you had every right to be pissed off at me. This girl turned out to be a huge mistake anyway and I'd choose you over her any day.
I honestly wish I could have seen you more before I left. You lit up my world and I don't know if you knew that. I didn't tell you about this girl because it all happened so quick. we had mutual feelings but i told her i wasnt so sure if it was going to work because I would be gone all the time ( it didnt work out, she dumped me during bootcamp.) but it was kind of the same with you. I wasnt sure how I was going to see you if we did date and I didnt want to hurt you. The military life is kinda hard relationship wise. I've only seen my family twice since i've been in. I don't see how people can have boyfriends/girlfriends back at home. that's a lot of trust.
But all in all, I miss how close we used to be...
>>
f
in what world does the lunatic get the girl? i cant tell if its for show or for real. your words twisted everything in my head. im gonna email you in a few weeks after checking your social media and pretend like i dont know. i guess if crazy gets the girl i should try to be more like you.
>>
Dear M.,
I wanted to be more than friends, but you weren't patient enough to wait for me for 3 hours. 3 hours and you could've had me. However, that didn't happen, you settled that night with some random chick. Fuck you, that was the first time I ever took a first step in talking to somebody I was interested in, and that's because I already knew you found me attractive. You frustrate me.
I wonder if I wasn't obvious enough. Nope, I think I was.
Maybe we'll keep in touch for a few more days, maybe not even that. I'm too frustrated.
I should've expected, people always say guys your age aren't mature enough.
>>
B
You didn't want too know me before, but as soon as you found out I had that $40K you suddenly changed your tune. Well fuck you, I'm not letting you anywhere near me you gold digging lying bitch.
>>
>>23179631
There is no better place.
>>
To those who feel like dying,

I have no words of comfort or promises that tomorrow gets better. All I can say is that somewhere, somehow, happiness will come. It took me 7 years to climb back from my own attempted death to a point in my life that I want to live. I have never been happy. I have struggled with doctors and pills and panic for my entire life.

I cannot imagine what you are going through and I will never try to tell you that what you're feeling isn't genuine pain and sorrow.

Still, I would like to meet you someday. You can hold my hand and cry. I don't need to know your story but I will listen if you want to talk.

I know it may be hard to believe, that someone who doesn't know anything about you wants you to live. Every person is different and it makes me sad to think that I might miss some amazing adventures with you if you decide to leave now.

I will wait until we find each other, and I will thank you for being alive.

With love,
Anon
>>
>>23179631
>Better place.

I mean, according to the Catholic and Christian churches, people who commit suicide instantly go to hell.

So. Y'know.
>>
Boy,

I wish you'd fucking listen to me for once. I did not cheat on you, I will not cheat on you, and quite frankly, I'm getting tired of hearing it. Oh, and this bullshit game you play with me?
The "Who're you cheating on me with?" seriously NEEDS. TO. STOP. You're pissing me off and pushing me further away. I don't like being falsely accused, and I will not play along with your twisted game. Fuck you, Joey.

Girl
>>
ALEX

Let me suck your cock! Stop living far away! I don't have the money to visit you so you should come here! I will pay you in BLOWJOBS
PLEASE

PUT YOUR PERFECT COCK INTO MY MOUTH
>>
>>23180589
Why isn't this letter addressed to Joey?
>>
>>23180547

You're a good person anon and thank you
>>
Dear you,

Please stop following me around and using low blows on 4chan. I don't even know why you're so mad. You cheated on me. When you were caught you just cut off all contact didn't even explain or apologize like a decent human being. And now you are following me and harassing me? Like Jesus how.
>>
Hey baby it's been six years already and this distance is our worst enemy, but we will walk down the aisle (figuratively, I don't think our Vegas wedding will have an aisle). We'll drop acid in New York City, I'll show you around after. We'll tailgate, we'll fuck everywhere under the sun, and I will hold you again. I'll let you sleep for hours in my arms. I'll feel your hair between my fingers. I'll see the smile that made my head swim. I'll love every note you play on guitar. Nobody can tell us shit. Us against the world forever, I'll love you long after we're gone, and long after that.
>>
File: 1353194174326.jpg (853 KB, 1440x920) Image search: [Google]
1353194174326.jpg
853 KB, 1440x920
It's been 6 months since you took your life and everyone said time would heal, but I still feel like I'm dying inside everyday. Some nights I just stare at your picture and listen to your music and just cry and cry. I make up these scenarios in my head where you aren't dead and you and mom are together still and we are all a happy family again. I miss you every day. Thank you for being there for me and my family all those years. You meant a lot to all of us. And I thank you for raising me and my siblings when my real dad chose not to. I wish I could have taken the pain away from you, I wish it could have been me instead of you. You always wanted me to call you dad but I never felt right doing it, now it's too late, but I just want to say Dad, you are an incredible person and I love you so much that you don't even know. I hope there is a heaven because I can't stand the thought of never seeing you again.
>>
Dear T,
You're perfect. You're absolute fucking perfection except for one little thing. Our sex life isn't as vibrant as I'd like it to be. It's selfish and petty and makes me feel so fucking guilty, but I'm unhappy and revealing my unhappiness to you even a little makes you feel shitty and I don't want that either. I'm probably going to find someone to meet my needs and feel guilty but fulfilled. I'm sorry.

-R
>>
>>23180548
Not true in all Christian churches.
>>
M,

Thanks for completely ruining everything I had. I hope cheating on me was worth it.

-A
>>
>>23180874
It was.

What we had was nice. What I had then, even though it was brief, was so incredibly better than anything I even could have imagined with you that it made all the shit that followed more than worth it.
>>
>>23180848
i know how you feel
i feel like im in a prison
>>
>>23180879
Fuck off.
>>
>>23180879
>>23180885
what?
>>
>>23179803
Love this. 10/10 feeling the same.
>>
>>23181582
Always love to see self motivation.
>>
>>23178336
Who's Emma? And what was going to be written to her? The suspense is fucking killing me.
>>
Dear Melissa Y.,

We haven't talk in years. Why do I still miss you.
Where did you go?

-R
>>
Dear CJ,

You are the only good memories of my childhood and, frankly, thinking about all the time we spent together is what keeps me going now. I wish I were in a better situation when fate brought us together at that low-rate job when we were 19. You are an amazing person and I just want to be friends. I know you are sick and I want to be there for you. I am sorry about your step-mom and the way your dad is handled it but you should have thought about yourself first, and your future. I don't know why that girl won't let me speak to you. I don't know if she feels threatened or what, but I swear I will take better care of you. I will love you so much more. When ever you decide to leave and take care of yourself, I will still be here, waiting. I'm always waiting.

Love you always,
SDG
>>
Dear ash, You have a fucking total dick for a boyfriend. I have heard stories that he's cheating on you, But he knows that I loved you growing up and never said shit. I really, really hope someone tells you soon, I don't want a shoot the messenger but If i have to, I'll make a fucking fake facebook page to tell you about him and then wait a month or two to tell you how I feel about you. Then again, I know I'm nowhere near the guy you like, I never was, and I never will be. Maybe I'll just go and drink myself into a coma.
-MH
>>
CJC

I miss being with you. I miss the fun we had. I dont understand what went wrong. I feel hollow without you close. To this day I still have some hope that one day you'll come back. I hope you do, I need you to. It hurts.. You loved me
>>
You can't read this fucking letter cause you're dead.
I don't know, maybe i miss you or your death just keep coming in my mind.
The days before your death were hating each others cause we were assholes, we have ruined years of friendship for two stupid girls.
Your fucking death was the light that made me think how much was shitty my life. I was engaged with a stupid landwhale, my parents were hating me for no reason and i had nothing nice in my life.
Sorry for being a shitty friend. i still visit your grave even i don't believe in life after death.
>>
sweet lovely Shahy.

3 years ago I confessed, I was so happy that you had mutual feelings for me, I truly did but..we didn't last because someone you loved passed away, I didn't have the money or transportation to visit you when you needed me the most, as a man..I failed but I always called you,texted you, heck, we even facetimed. I always took the time to talk to you..but when that happeneds, you go and betray me because he went and visited you at the hospital and share a few crocs tears?? I was there for you, i cried with you, i made you laugh..but i guess not being physically there meant i never existed. its funny how you told him "no" multiple times but you still went and fell on his arms for what? So he would use you for a week or two and dump you?.. sincerely Fuck you, not because you hurt me so bad..but because I still miss you..

Law-P
>>
>>23178336
Dear dad, I ate myself and I want to die, a part of why revolves around issues and stress related to my job, the other is my huge fetish for having guys who look almost exactly like you watch me go to the toilet, I guess this is what they call daddy issues but it's significant enough to take up the majority of my thoughts
>>
I pray you read this, you magnificent opalescent beast, though I have no idea if you browse this sort of thread.

I know I'm making the same tired old mistakes all over again with you. I know, I am keenly and painfully aware, and yet my poor stupid impractical routine-bound heart cannot stop itself from setting up camp.

You're all I have been able to think about today. Not that I've tried very hard to push you out... I must admit I rather love your presence in my subconscious.

I love the idea of you.

I know reality isn't what I'm pretending it is, that's part of the awareness of mistakes I spoke of already. I know I'm balancing a ton of emotions on a house of cards. I can't stop myself.

When you break my heart, I will savor every moment. Please hurt me. I'm yours.
>>
>>23180885
The feels.
>>
Dear future lover,
I'm tired of being lonely, I need someone by my side. Please come find me.
All my love,
Abs
>>
Dear J,

I'm terrified that I'm falling fast and hard for you. You're way too young for me, but you make my heart go doki doki. I fear this ending up another big ol' nothing that goes nowhere in another month or so but you're so fun. But you're a friend, too and I don't want to make it awkward when..if this falls apart.

I mean, you're another far away guy tried to your location due to family obligation and I'm gonna finally get a job here with a possible future... But I want to dream of a future with you and that's all sorts of dangerous.

I haven't even met you and it's already this bad. I'm terrified of meeting you because I figure you won't like me in person. I'm not super hot and I'm plenty fat so I don't know what you see in me...

Yet here you are telling me you want to kiss me and my heart hurts.

- A
>>
>>23185455
Hey Justin this could've been us
>>
>>23178336
Dear Emma,

I'm sorry for not calling you or texting you after we had sex. I know you thought I was a nice guy, but I was just pretending. I hope you don't take it personally, I'm just an asshole. Thanks for the cookies you left on your table. Also, I'm actually not sorry because you made my cousin fight with her boyfriend. You kinda had it coming.

P.S. I really really really hope I didn't catch anything.
>>
I am in the process of realizing how much of myself is missing. thank you for highlighting it
>>
Dear Jenn,

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
Dear D,

Sorry I've kinda pushed you away these past few days. Between what happened this weekend and my leg injuries flaring up I've been irritable and didn't want to talk to anyone.
I let what you did the other night get to me way too much and I acted like a giant cry baby about it. You may never know what everyone else put up with because of my overreaction.

I just genuinely want to be with you. That only becomes more apparent the more I get to know you, but that comes with its own problems too.
I'm practically your team lead, I shouldn't be drinking with you and hanging out outside of work. Much less trying to get with you.

I hope that isn't a mistake.
>>
Dear unidentified person of interest,

Where the fuck you at?

Sincerely,
Impatiently Waiting.
>>
J,

I love you as my best friend in the world. Our shared bed is starting to feel crowded. I've outgrown this relationship, but it doesn't mean I don't still love you. It's a strong and caring love, but it's a love without passion. I don't know if it will be enough to sustain me through this year.

We are going to end. It breaks my heart. I am trying to hold on, but it's growing forced.

Half of my heart hopes that you will post here and notice that our IDs match up and we will finally be forced to have that legendary talk.

C
>>
Dear Zachary ,
I know you're still not over Noah, but something about you just draws me to you so much and I don't know how to describe it. I really want to be with you but I know the feelings won't be mutual. You're the type of person I want to lay down under the stars with. I want to take you out on dates and kiss you and everything. I really love our relationship and I want to expand it further. I also want to thank you for teaching me so many things about myself and about you. I really do love you.
-C
>>
>>23185761
Gay

I'm joking anon

Dear Brooke, while I may never remember how to spell your last name, i'm sorry that i'm that weird guy in two of your classes, and i'm sorry that I like you, and i'm sorry that you're happy with your boyfriend. But i'm glad you're happy.

Sincerely, Zach, from 3rd and 5th periods.
>>
>>23183353
>you magnificent opalescent beast
The fuck?
>>
Dear J,

Why are you lying about 'going to bed' so early and then trying so hard to hide the fact that you're not?

I've started lurking Whirlpool because some of the threads are stupid and/or interesting, and sometimes I'll google your profile out of curiosity.
You were online last night and made a post an hour and a half after you went to bed.

Okay, whatever. I don't care if you want to stay up after saying goodnight.

But why did you then delete the post to hide the fact that you were awake?

This is suspicious as fuck.

If you're messing around behind my back, please just do the right thing and end this already.

A.
>>
>>23185744

I know your god damn feels. You have my sympathies anon.
>>
S,
I know our "break" is out of caring- I know I need to work on myself, I know that relying on you as a crutch isn't healthy for me and isn't fair to you. I know you love me, and I know you know how much I love you- We still talk sometimes, and we still see each other sometimes- I make it seem like I'm doing better than I am- You tell me how proud you are of me- How much you look forward to the future we're building on our own so we can build one for ourselves.
I'm doing my best, I promise- I absolutely promise that I am, but my best just isn't enough. I'm still failing every day, I'm still falling back two steps for every one I manage to crawl up-
The things that supported me are becoming an addiction. I don't love anyone but you, nor do I want to- We are still monogamous, I have no reason not to trust you- and being with anyone else would break my heart.
I'm sorry if I leave you waiting forever-
I'm sorry if I can't get better-
I'm sorry if I get stuck in an infinite loop of trying-
But I'm doing my best, and I'll never not do my best.
I think about killing myself daily, but you'll always be one of the biggest reasons I won't.
When we see each other, you hug me and you kiss me and I feel at home again- We talk and it's like things haven't changed. Things haven't changed between us. Things don't need to really change between us- I just need to change.
I'm doing my best, but I fear it will never be good enough.
I'm sorry.
-C
>>
>>23185934
Thank you anon, and mine to you as well
>>
>>23185972
Last initials?
>>
>>23186031
Mine's P. I'm almost positive nobody related to this will read it, though- Unless it's some random soc user I've ranted to in the past.
>>
Dear O,

Fuck you. You're an obnoxious attention whore who wants everyone to feel sorry for you. You're a self-absorbed piece of shit, and I hope one day you realize how much of a bitch you are and fucking cry when you realize how much of your life you've wasted living off of your grandparents. You're also crazy as hell because you threatened to kill multiple people who you claimed to be good friends with. Also, news flash, M doesn't want to be with you again. Ever. You keep saying you guys are in love and you're getting back together, but he's flat out said he would never do it. On one hand, I feel fucking sorry for you, but then again I don't.

Burn in hell bitch,

L
>>
>>23178336
Dear T,

I'm sorry. I should have said this when the timing was better, but... I just don't think I'm ready. Don't get me wrong, I love you. I love you like crazy, but... I've always come to milestones later than everyone else, you know that. I've just started to realize I've got wings, and I can fly! I should fly. I don't want to be tied down yet. Hell, I don't even know if I want this for sure. If I want to cut you loose. Maybe I've got my head up my ass about this. It would be wrong to continue our relationship when I'm so unsure. It's not fair to you. This is not goodbye forever. Just for a while. I need to get some perspective, and until I do, I can't drag you through hell in the process.
I hope you understand. Please forgive me....

Love always,
J
>>
Dear Jimmy,
Fuck you. You left without saying a word. Last thing you said was I'm busy, when I asked five minutes of your time. That's all I need. The closure to move on. To know why, that maybe just maybe I am not as big a fuck up as you made me out to seem, and move on. I'm sorry I have anxiety and depression. I'm sorry when I have panic attacks I cut myself. I'm sorry I ever made that goddamn promise to you and I'm sorry I got attached and loved you. I fucking believed you wouldn't leave and you did. So turns out all my anxiety proved right. No matter how much I asked, or inquired you were always going to just disappear from my life, like you said you wouldn't. And now I can't go around town, wondering if I'll see your stupid dented white car, or your new gf you threw in my face. I can't believe I ever trusted you. That we still fucked after you broke my heart and that I delusioned myself to thinking we could stay friends and work it out. So I hope that you check my tumblr, or my pics, and see I'm fucking moving on from you and that I will not be consumed by you anymore. You don't own me. So I'm glad your happy, and that you made yourself think all the wrong is with me, just so you can sleep at night and not feel guilty. And I hope you play my guitar, and wear the gauges I bought you and look at my drawings on your wall and realise not girl will ever care as much as I did.

Sincerely,
Over It.
>>
>>23178336
Yo C,

It's J.
Where the fuck you at, girl? I've been trying to reach you but you've said nothing all day. Wtf?!
You told me you wanted to chill and then you ignore me? It's cool if you're busy or something, just tell me so I can get it out of my mind.
You know how much you drive me crazy, I can barely control myself around you...
So if you're down to see me, I've got the whole place to myself. No one to bother us for at least 12 hours. I'm sure we could think of something to pass the time, baby.
>>
>>23186140
dayum, that stings and I'm not even Jimmy
>>
>>23186140
You hardly seem over it, darling.

Just bitter
>>
I'm probably In love with you. Are you ready for that? Am I? How would this work? Can I really handle a long distance thing. I think I could. For you I could. I miss you so much though. I want to sleep next to you at night. I want to be in your arms. I want to have babies and grow old with you... I know you're into me too. I just hope we're on the same level.
>>
>>23185919
Some crazy bitch needs to stop snooping before she opens pandora's box. Shit will hit the fan...
>>
>>23183353
>when you break my heard, I will savor every moment. Please hurt me. I'm your's.

Whaaaaat?
>>
At what point in my life did I stop being that dirty kid sitting in Dolores Park at 4 AM– drinking slams and passing a pipe around to a group of people passing out in the trees after stashing their packs somewhere inconspicuous.

When I saved up enough money to get a shitty apartment and constantly had it filled with homeless punks and their dogs, littering the floor with bottles and fights and needles tipped with india ink.

I think about when I got kicked out because I couldn’t find the courage or drive to change who I was- When we were back in Golden Gate park smoking in a circle, or sitting on Haight with a guitar- Telling ourselves we were happy, we were free. Telling ourselves that we were fighting against an oppressive system we would and could never be a part of.

We whored ourselves out to college girls, fulfilling some dirty punk fetish just to find a bed to sleep in on rainy nights- We dropped acid on the cliffs and just looked onto the waves, musing about how we could jump off and become a myth for the random kid who finds us.

We chastised the suicide riders for making things harder for the rest of us- For getting themselves killed on the tracks and making the officers turn a sharper eye to us- We tripped jumping off, we twisted our ankles, broke our wrists-

I still have the scars, the ink, the patches and the marks- On an old jacket, in a stack inside a shoebox underneath my bed- and always in my head.

I wonder what happened to my homies- I wonder if they would recognize me now; clean and proper- working, living- I wonder if they would be disgusted, or if they’ve reached the same place.

I still see the dirty kids- sitting in the gutters, standing outside Walmart with a flag, stationed out of an old VW bus, smoke wafting out- And I have to fight the urge to join them again.
Strung out, hopeless, and clawing at anything resembling a chance.
As I try to move forward with life, I’m still apparently stuck in the past.
>posting twice, kek
>>
>>23186188
That was beautiful
>>
>>23186163
I'm not. I wish I was. At least I want him to think I am. Since he's just so fucking happy after every night of screaming and yelling at me, leaving me countless times, and putting me down for how I feel and can't control. For fucking me the night before breaking up with me, for lying to me about why we broke up, and then having the nerve to turn it around on me and say I'm immature when who was the one who stayed up when he panicked at night? And who was the one to calm him when he wanted to punch a bitches lights out and who was the one who cared immensley and made sure all his happiness was there before mine. Yes I did some wrong but who doesn't. And I don't deserve , after all I've been through with others to have some guy steal my hurt to just fucking torture it slowly, and why message me asking if I'm OK, and tell me he still loved me but then decided he just doesn't after fucking me more, and using me for sex, and then just deciding to not even apologize or say why he did it. I'm sorry for this long post but everyone in my life does exactly what he has and worse and I'm so sick of it.
>>
Dear Slut

I wish I could get away for just a day and fuck you like a $2 piece of street meat. I know your crave being used, and yet making it happen has eluded me. I want to make you swallow every drop of cum. I want to open that virgin ass. I want to tie you up and fuck you from behind until your knees are raw.

Sincerely
Big Daddy
>>
Dear Me

Snap the fuck out of it, asshole.
What are you thinking?!
Sure she's fat, and her face aint all that nice. But her heart. Oh lawdy, her heart. There's no other girl in the world who could possibly love you as much as she does.
She will never leave you! Do you realize that? She'll never cheat on you. She'll never break your heart.
And even after she learned about your dirty little secret. You're lucky she didn't freak out and kill you, or call the police.
You've got an angel, man, and you want to give her up?! HELLO, WAKE UP NIGGER. Pussy is pussy, and who knows, maybe she'll get back into shape some day.
She's heading down the right path careerwise, if you want kids.
You're almost 30 years old. Get your shit together. Get that car, get your own place, and man the fuck up. You've met your soulmate. It's her. Don't do the same thing your father did.
>>
>>23186171
"It's okay if they never find out!"

Go fuck yourself, buddy.
>>
>>23186208
Please marry her already
>>
>>23186195
Here's the thing, he probably doesn't give shit.
Not about you, not about the situation.
You shouldn't either.

While I realise it's easier said than done, you need to build a bridge and get over it, because you're doing far more damage to your mental health dwelling on it.
You're spending all this energy on something that won't get you anywhere.

Life fucking sucks, man, but you have to just keep moving.

Mark it as a mistake, and try to avoid shit like it in the future.
>>
>>23186200
Slut probably wants that too, Big Daddy.
>>
>>23186195
Don't give up.
I know you probably won't believe me considering what you've been through, but trust me when I say there are decent people out there.
This guy you've been talking about - obviously not one of them. There's no excuse for treating someone like that, especially someone who sounds like they're a decent person, like you.
It'll be hard, but the best thing to do is move on.
Don't look for the "right guy," either. You'll know him when you two meet.
I hope my advice is useful, anon.
Things will get better :)
>>
>>23186208
Feel free to not answer this- But does the name she goes by start with A?
>>
>>23186217
Thank you. I needed that.
Too many people have told me lately that I can "do better."
>>
>>23186234
Nah. I'm not fat (yet.)
>>
>>23186200
I have like a texting thing with a dude I used to work with and this totally fits our M O. I bet
>>23186228
Is right
>>
>>23186234
No. It's T. And I'm J.
I wrote this one
>>23186116
>>
Dear Mom,

I hate you for being so fucking cruel to me, saying you're just trying to help me, maybe apologizing 1 hour later and saying you were just mad, and then repeat the cycle.

Fuck you I'm still mad you're horrible and your temper is out of control and you're fucking mean to me a lot more now than ever before. I'm not your punching bag I have feelings too. And mostly, stop saying sorry you hypocritical fucking weak bitch.

Sincerely,
Your depressed, loser child.
>>
>>23186240
Stop listening to other people.

It's your life, not theirs.

Why should you give a shit of their opinions?
>>
>>23186230
>>23186223
Thank you both :) really.
>>
>>23186140
holy hell fucking slam dunk jimmy
>>
>>23186292
Lol what
>>
Anyone else taking a shit right now?
>>
>>23186253
Because sometimes her bodyweight really bothers me.
I've been forcing myself for 5 years to look at her as a person, to remind myself that her body is nothing, that being grossed out is shallow and pathetic.
But I can't ignore the fact that I'm attracted to lithe, young, fairfaced girls.
No, it's not just an attraction. It's a fetish. An obsession.
I know she's good for my life, but I have needs she could never satisfy.

I am at war with myself.
Do I leave her and try to find someone hotter AND as understanding and loving as she is? Chances are that won't happen. I don't want to risk being alone... and I couldn't bear to break her heart.

Listen to me. I'm a fucking idiot. How could I even be thinking like this?
You're right. I shouldn't give a shit what other people think I should do. I know what's right. I know what's good for me, and my future kids.

How much should I spend on a ring so the price isn't insulting?
>>
>>23186290
You're welcome.
>>
I think I found my new favourite board.

I've been on here for about an hour and already it's been very therapeutic.
>>
>>23186319
I'm like that too, except I accept the fact I'm shallow and make it clear to over weight people I can't have a sexual relationship with them.

Have you tried encouraging her to work out with you?
Make it seems like you want a bonding experience and whatnot.

If I were you, I'd make sure I wasn't going to be incredibly miserable with my choice before dropping money on a ring.
>>
>>23186252
From one anon with a shitty mother to another, I'd suggest beginning to record her. Put it on a flash drive. Keep it somewhere safe. Listen to it when you need a reminder that she's the problem, not you.

More than anything, keep it in case something happens. As evidence. No matter what she says or threatens to do if she finds out.

Good luck and get out as soon as possible.
>>
Dear Shimapan,

You stink.

-Ler
>>
>>23186319
Look here's some advice. Through every shitty boyfriend I've had one friend who lets me know he loves me, and that we would be great together and that he's going nowhere. He's probably make my life great. He's understanding and sweet.
He's not skinny. And I mean he's not ugly just... You can't force yourself to be with someone and you can't just stop being attracted to what you're attracted to. Don't tell her its her weight. If you can't love her for how she is, truly and undoubtedly you deserve happiness and so does she. So go with your gut. If there's any doubt don't marry her. And you will find someone I promise.
>>
>>23186332
>>23186359
You two are the devils on my shoulder.
It's people like you that gave me doubt in the first place.

Here's the thing.
If I could take her heart and mind out of her body and put it in a 16 year old hottie body, I would be the happiest fucking guy on Earth.

To me it's going to boil down to what I value more.
A person's body, or a person's soul.
Would I marry someone because they're hot?
Or would I marry someone because I love them?
There's no doubt I love her. And there's no doubt she loves me.
The only issue I have is her looks. And in the end, everyone gets old and wrinkly. So does it really matter that much?
I think not.

It's just... I don't want my urges to get the better of me and wind up cheating on her. That would utterly destroy her...
>>
>>23186397
Do whatever you think is best, but for right now, why not just try the working out together bonding bit?
It wouldn't kill you to try things to make her body better, especially when you're all torn up about it like this.
>>
>>23186397
Yeah but is she happy tho being her size? If she's happy then you should be too. And if you have an issue with her body then either decide that you're right we get old and ugly anyways, but if you can't see the beauty for ALL she is and think there's even a chance you're too shallow and would cheat on her spare her and yourself. The if I was the girl, or matter of fact any person on the side she is on, I wouldn't want my partner to feel that way about me, that I'm not pretty or attractive.
>>
>>23186337
Thanks anon. I'm trying to move out but finding a semi-decent apartment with rent I can afford is a miserable task.

People somehow think abusive parents stop being abusive when the child becomes an adult but for me it's just manifested in a new form that feels more destructive.

I hope you are doing better :-/
>>
>>23186435
>>23186453
She's not happy with her weight. She and I have talked about exercising together, but she's extremely self-conscious and has a lot of doubt about herself. She doesn't feel comfortable working out with me.
She also sacrificed her family to be with me. Her parents are complete psychos and disowned her when they found out she and I were dating.
I feel obligated to make her happy and feel loved, considering what she gave up for us.
I can give up my silly whims about finding some 5 foot 2, 120 pound fuck bucket, if that's what it takes to make her happy.

I think that once I get serious about exercising and getting into shape, she'll want to do it too.

Right now she thinks going for walks or playing outdoor sports will be enough, and maybe it will be after a long time, but the sooner she gets fit the better. She'll feel better, and I'll no longer have that slight twinge of guilt when I say she's beautiful.

This situation is complicated. There are no easy answers...
But being with someone, seriously, for the long run, is never easy.
You have to adjust your lives, your habits, your goals, and your expectations. There's no room for anything that won't fit in the mold of marriage.
>>
>>23186488
you sound on the verge of codependency man
>>
>>23186495
what is that?
>>
Dear Dad,

Please dont let cancer kill you.
>>
>>23186488
I don't know where to start with this.

I guess I'll start with the easy stuff on, you're almost automatically dipping your toes into something really unhealthy by feeling you have an obligation to do anything. So, you're already at risk of stuff not being okay.

If you go on walks with her, try to slowly turn it into jogs.
If you cook the meals, make sure they're healthy.
Maybe even mentioning to her that you think she'll be happier if she tried harder might help. (though, probably not if she's the insecure type who can't take constructive criticism)

All situations are complicated.
>there's no room for anything that won't fit in the mold of marriage
I don't think that's a very good way to look at it.
Marriage can be whatever it needs to me.

Also, laughing because I'm a 5'2 125lb fuck bucket.
>>
>>23186497
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codependency
>>
>>23186523
I almost want to ask you for pics.
Fuck it, got pics?
>>
>>23186526

well, shit
>>
>>23186541
Nah, you're trying to get your relationship on track.
>>
Okay...
I should admit something. It might make this situation a little easier to figure out.

When I'm with other girls, friends that I care about deeply, who fit my criteria of sexy, I feel exhilarated. I feel alive, fucking amazing.
If I were to couple that with a loving, intimate relationship, there would be no doubt, not one shred or grain or atom of doubt that I'd be 100% happy and satisfied with that girl.

My thoughts have been circling around what I should do about T for a long time now. I'd say at least half a year.

Maybe some of you are right. Maybe I should break it off. But... I'd have to watch her face. See her heart as it breaks, again, and it might not be fixable a second time.
I really do love her. Is that love strong enough to win against lust? Can I be with someone I only have sex with when I feel like I can tolerate the fat? She might not get all she wants when it comes to a sex life. Is that fair to her? Is it fair to me?

Another confession: I feel excited at the prospect of beginning something new with someone else.

But there are many problems with that.

Remember that dirty little secret I mentioned?
It's significant enough that I would contemplate telling the one I choose to marry if she didn't already know. So that she knows exactly what she's getting into. But that runs the risk of causing one huge shitstorm.
Could I really be happy with someone I have to keep in the dark? Could I accept that she loves me despite not knowing who I am, fully?

One last thing. I really want to be a father, and soon. I feel like I could give so much love and affection to my children. T is the best shot I have of making that happen. Would I be a fool to give that up? To run the risk of being alone? Just so I can find someone who satisfies me fully?
>>
>>23186544
Hey, I look at porn. That's worse than what I'm asking you for, if checking out photos of other ladies is a bad idea for me.
I'm not asking for nudes. Or a face.
Eh, fuck it. Do what you will.
>>
>>23186584
Again, I think you need to work hard and trying to convince her on getting herself in shape.
If you say it's for you or her, it doesn't really matter.

It doesn't seem worth giving up or completely committing (marriage) yet.
>>
>>23186609
Haaaa. Shouldn't give her up, shouldn't marry her.
I guess I should keep sitting with my thumb up my ass for a little while longer, eh?

Yeah. This egg's gotta incubate and it's not hatching any time soon.

Thank you everyone who gave their input.

And you, Tjtz, I'm kinda happy you didn't post any pics. You're more morally grounded than I am, and I always respect people like that.
>>
>>23186653
Should try more shit before making an extreme, yes.

Yeah man.
>>
>>23186660
Try more shit? What do you mean?
>>
Dear K,

I came to terms with who you are. You are a two faced whore. All you wanted is to gain my trust and then contort it to fucked up levels to make me feel like I needed to help you. I helped you and then you gave me a sob story about your current relationship. She is abusing you and you want to escape. I gave you that escape and you ditched it and yet again you said she was treating you horribly so I go over to get you out of there and then you decide to threaten to call the police to get me away because I'm the crazy one? No. You told me she did such horrible things and I couldn't bare the thought of that happening to you so I did what I could at the time. The next day you send me a message saying "LOL, I almost shot you." I nocked at your door and I said who I was. Guess what, I'm glad I shunned you out of my life and I swear, if you came around to me again, I'm not going to be so nice. I will be so happy to never see you again.
>>
>>23186665
Try more shit to convince her to do something about her body.
>>
Steven,
The feelings I feel for you will be the closest thing I ever feel to love. I wish you didn't hate me. You make me so crazy.
>>
Dear Everyone

Meh

Yours truly, this nigga
>>
>>23178336
V,

I just dont give a fuck anymore, I'm done trying, you aren't worth it and never were.

-J
>>
Sami,

I remember when we were kids how you would come over every Thursday to have your piano lesson with my mom. You were one year older than me, and you teased me, but I always teased you back. You were the first person I loved. We would wrestle, play basketball, and have fun while you waited for your parents to come and pick you up from your lesson. As the years progressed, your lessons became far and few inbetween, and you were diagnosed as manic depressive. We didn’t talk for a few years until you texted me out of the blue in my senior year of highschool. You were in a long distance relationship with a guy, and we both insisted that there was nothing between us. One day, we were sitting on my bed watching videos, and we kind of just.. laid down together. We fell asleep, and that was the best that I had slept in ages. You took my first kiss that day, and things began to progress even more. You kept insisting that we should stop, and I agreed. But every time you came over you started it again. This kept on for about 4 months, and it was the happiest I had been in a long time. I still loved you. Ten years later and I still fucking loved you.

Now you don’t talk to me, because it brings back too many bad memories. I texted you 6 months ago to ask if that feeling that I felt was real, and you said you didn’t know. I am not angry, but you were the first person to be intimate with me, to kiss me, and to make me actually feel as if life was worth living. Now, whenever I see two people kiss, I flinch. I remember the feelings that we had, and how artificial and constructed it all feels now. I am not mad at you, nor am I upset. I just need to tell you that I still love you, and you stopped talking to me before I could get any form of closure.

I love you,
J
>>
>>23186469
I know that feel.

I'm doing okay. My sibling not as much. She irreparably broke my trust when I was much younger and I think he was more conflicted and this led to him being easy prey for her.

I interned at a legal nonprofit that had a DV attorney. Rule one was generally "record everything", so that recording is meant for him if the shit hits the fan.
>>
>>23186665
I have been reading your responses and while I'm mostly of the mind that I don't like you very much and believe she'd be better off without you, a gym membership isn't a bad way to go. Start going by yourself and tell her you'd like company.

Also, Planet Fitness is a good way to go as far as a supportive environment for her, and black card membership comes with perks such as red light therapy, tanning, massage chairs, et cetera.

And again, you like her, but do you love her? And if she knew what you were thinking, would she still love you back? Food for thought.
>>
Dear M
My only regret is apologizing for speaking my mind.
A
>>
Dear Uncle Ben.
I replay that night in my head everyday, after the cage match when the manager ripped me off i was livid. I thought it was karma when he got robbed. i didnt know that same man would run into you, i didnt know you would try to stop him. My selfish action caused your death. im so sorry. Ill never forget those wise words you had told me. "With great power, comes great responsibility"
I love you.
-Peter
>>
Dear J....you were a lot of firsts for me, including my first time having sex, despite me being older than you by a few years. We've been dating a little over a year, and you called me the love of your life. I wonder about that though, you're a stoner dude in your early 20's, and though you aren't cheating on me, you're demographic isn't really known for its long term commitment. You talk about kids we might have someday, kids I don't know if ever be ready for with the career path I'm aiming for. That, and in the past month and a half, you dissapear on me, sometimes for days without so much as a 'oh hey, I'm spending the night at my Buddy's, don't wait up'. I try to be a good girlfriend and let you do your thing, be it long smoking sessions with your stoner pals, or letting it slide that you can't seem to hold down a job, not even bugging you to help out with chores, but I'm starting to feel like....I don't know, a doormat? I feel so loved and precious when you're here, but when you're not....yeah.... I don't know where to go with this one. ~N
>>
Marc,

Our 4th anniversary is in a matter of days and I don't know if I can stand another year... Don't get me wrong. I love you, but I can't stay here. You get me in ways that no one ever has and it's obvious that you love me a whole hell of a lot.... But you pretend like you're ready and willing to leave. To go through with our plans and make a life for ourselves somewhere far away from this shit hole... Hell, it's gotten to the point where you bring certain things up more than I do.

And then I come across messages to a mutual friend of ours in which you act like it's all my idea... In which you act like you're just going along with it to make me happy, that I'm crazy for thinking that it'll work, and that you'd be risking everything.

So, which is it? Are you up for it? Are you excited? Or is it just an act? I need to know because this place is driving me insane and if staying with you means staying here.... I don't know if I can do it.

-R
>>
>>23187610
Yes, we are both very much in love.
She is aware that her weight bothers me.
She still loves me.
Trust me, if she were to stop loving me over something that I've been thinking, it wouldn't be about her weight. It would have been that secret I've mentioned three times now.
>>
>>23188083
Tell him to man up and be more responsible. Or you'll say bye bye.
>>
>>23188139
I'm thinking I just might...
>>
Dear M,
I'm sorry that i'm a narcissistic fuck up but i will try to make it sure that i love you.
Also try to speak more to me.
And make sure that i know that you love me aswell (if you actually do)

Love, A.
>>
A,
I miss you every day.Please, talk to me.
M
>>
>>23188537
You know where to find me
>>
>>23188718
I doubt you're the A I am talking about. Kind of wish you were, tho.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONBrpMyfEMY
>>
>>23188083
stamp of approval
>>
Senpai,

Tbh idk.

Smh, B.
>>
F
I'm sorry I was so childish back then. I was still pissed at you for everything that happened.
The truth is that I miss you, despite hating to admit it.
You were a very important part of my life. Even after you screwed me over, hurt me like no tomorrow, I still tried to make myself better for you.
And then, because of what happened between us, I began to become better for me.
And still, with both of our fuckupedness, we managed to fall in love.
And now, three years later, I still find myself longing for you.
Those long, meaningful talks at 3AM.
The books and the shows.
The stupid laughter of our stupid and morbid jokes.
The way we always got horny at the same time.
The smell of your hair.
Your cold feet.
Even your panic attacks.
I miss all of it.
I feel incomplete and sad without that, without you.
You'll never read this, but... If you do.
I'm sorry I pushed you away when you wanted to come back. I still care.
Love
R.
>>
T,
It's J.
I've been having a lot of doubt lately, about you and me. What I want out of life. Out of relationships. What I think I want.
I've been giving a lot of thought, and I've finally decided what I want to do.
I love you. I love you more than anything or anyone in the whole world. I love making you happy. I love seeing you smile. I love being with you. So that's what I'm going to do. I don't want us to be over. I feel like our lives are just getting started, and I don't want to journey alone. I want you by my side. I want to be the father of your children. I want to watch them grow up, little yous and mes. I want to grow old with you, and sit on park benches and feed pigeons at sunset. I want to hold your hand and look into your eyes 50 years from now and tell you you're beautiful, despite all the wrinkles and crow's feet.
I finally recognize where I belong. And that's with you.
Will you marry me?
>>
>>23188118
I so fucking know what you mean.
>>
>>23190858
Dear J,

Nah.

<3
T
>>
Danny,

I miss you. You'll always be the first love of my life. I'm so glad that we had the chance to meet and hug, but I wish it had been more. I regret not going with you, I knew I would. I just couldn't fucking leave him. I just can't.
It's insane how you can feel this intense bond and love for two different human beings in two different ways. I don't know what's better for me. Honestly, Danny, I think I'm going to end up alone. I'm always fucking things up. I wish I could still talk to you. I've been drinking too much and staying up late thinking about everything I wish I would've said and did. It's gross.
It's such a fucking rough world, but you made everything seem like a breeze. I hope you're happy.

T
>>
To the guy who delivered 3 pizzas

Let's fuck.
>>
Joey,

I am so sorry for what I did to you. Nothing I can say will make up for the wrong that I have done; but you still decided to love me... but quite honestly, I do not feel that I deserve such forgiveness, Even though what I did was not physical, and I did not masturbate to it, I still feel terrible because I thought that I needed to run my mouth to this person, because after that, they kept pressuring me and pressuring me to change my mind that I - at the time - had no intention of changing.

Why in the FUCK must I always screw things up?

I offered you a way out, I did. Though deep down if you took it I would have been devastated - but like I said, I deserve whatever terrible things that come my way.

I am so sorry.
Please, trust me again..

S
>>
Dear Life,

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH FUCK YOU BITCH, but thanks for the breathing and shit.

Sincerly, Fuck you but not really.
>>
>>23178336
B,

I don't know why we stopped talking and playing with each other as we used to. You were always weird about these kind of things though. I don't know what I did this time, and if it's what I'm thinking, you're a damn child for cutting things off and acting passive aggressive to me when we happened to meet with each other through other circumstances. You're not secure with being yourself, so you put a mask on for so many people. I wonder how many times you put a mask on for me. It's honestly very eerie for me to realize that, and disheartening too. Were you my friend after all? Did you ever mock my crush on you behind my back? I wouldn't be surprised if you did. I'm not going to contact you, I'm just tired of this weird shit. I don't understand, and I probably never will, and I certainly don't want to when I think about it. My experiences with you have been a learning experience though, so I don't regret anything, even you being the first guy I crushed hard on and it really shocked me to a point where I was avoiding the truth. Maybe it meant nothing and I was just overreacting to emotions. I've never been experienced with any form of love, or life experiences in general, so I wouldn't know.

See you around - or not.
>>
dear T

I know youre reading this
bitch cunt
>>
Hey, I saw that you unfriended me, so that's cool. You know I don't exactly share the same views as my family, so I'm not sure why whatever they posted caused you to unfriend me. I know we haven't seen each other a lot since you and Matt broke up, or since you moved. But I know we had an independent friendship or even more than that outside of him. Or, at least, I thought I knew that. Matt told me that you both knew I liked you a lot after our drunken fling thing. He said you both saw it as "puppy love" which kind of stung. I don't know what I'm trying to accomplish at this point by writing this. So, yeah, have a nice life, I guess?
>>
Dear Michael Fassbender,

Its your move.

- You know
>>
Who does no one ever write me?
>>
SK:
please let me know you're ok. i hope you're happy. you always were when we were together. i love you
-NB
>>
Dear cutey,
I wish you just grew up and act your age. Your in your twenties, start acting like it.
- X
>>
>>23188960
Are you M. P.?
>>
Dear Catherine,

Fuck you. Seriously. I have proof that you sucked my cock. If I wasn't more interested in moving on, I'd make sure everyone got a copy. The sex was shitty, you need to trim that disgusting fucking bush.

Oh, and I'm not keeping your little theft a secret any more. I hope you enjoy the visit from the police.

Sincerely,

You fucking know.
>>
Dear Lili

How could I make you happier? I love you for 2 years, I love you more than anything. You've made my cold heart warm. I want to do my best for you.

Sorry, my best can't make you as happy as he did. Sorry for not being able to give you all the happiness you gave to me. Sorry for not being liked by your friends. I really hope that I could be the perfect man for you, my perfect princess.

You're the only thing that make me live everyday. Please, talk to me. Tell me how you're feeling, tell me stupid things, make me laugh. Let's have some times together. I need you. I love you.

- Forever and ever yours. M.
>>
>>23191965
You're not my T lol
>>
Dear J.H.

i know we hardly ever talk anymore since everything blew up, and it's been years, but this place always makes me think of you and makes me wonder if you see me here, if you still care about me at all. Nobody will ever compare to you, you were truly one of a kind, you asshole. Sometimes i wonder what life would be like if we hadn't screwed up, if we'd stuck together instead of going crazy. Anyway, i guess we'll never know, and it's way too late to go back now..

I do hope you truly get help and find happiness someday.

M.
>>
Dear Julie,

I know what you did last summer..

- Billy
>>
>>23193579
Nope. :)
>>
>>23193775
You got that from a movie title. What, you browsing your mom's old VHS collection?
>>
>>23194491
I heard my niece discussing that MTV was making a TV show based on it, it's possible that they heard of it and went on a googling spree.
>>
>>23194519
Lol you're still here
>>
>>23194528
I'm always here.
>>
>>23194530
I mean in this specific thread
>>
>>23194552
I search through the board regularly, if I see something interesting, I'll comment.
>>
>>23194588
Will you always be Tjtz or does that change?
Sorry if that's a retarded question
>>
>>23194631
Usually ID's are supposed to stay the same, but they can change on occasion.

I've never been on a thread where mine changed, though.
>>
>>23179631
That sounds rough man but I doubt this person would really want you joining them before your time had run its course properly, maybe they couldn't beat their demons but that doesn't mean you can't.
>>
>>23193395
One speck in a desert.

Someone, somewhere may, but it might not be in the same medium, and it's unlikely you'll ever see it.
>>
Dear J,

I was absolutely miserable for about a month or so, because you just fucking waltzed out of our relationship. You and I both know that I would have done anything to keep it all together, but no, your solution is to just fuck off without giving me a chance when things get slightly difficult instead of helping out the man you've spent the entirety of your adult life with. I'm feeling mostly better now, but now I'm piss drunk and all these feelings come back up every once in awhile. All this time alone has let me think, and I honestly wish things were like they were before. But even then, after all this has happened I know I couldn't ever take you back, but the saddest part is that you'll never want me back (because you're a cunt) and allow me to deny you and tell you how I really feel after all of this. I understand that I was going through a rough period in my personal life, and that negative energy was contagious. The thing is, I didn't even realize that I had changed all that much. I just needed some help. Fucking hell, you cunt, if I were in your shoes I would have tried to help. I wouldn't just fucking bail out because things got a little difficult. I mean, Jesus Christ, that's what friends fucking do. They fucking help each other. I hope you choke on your next breath, and I'd kill you myself if I knew I could get away with it.

P.S. Thanks for taking all my friends with you and fucking all of them.
>>
Dr. B,

You can have me any time, anywhere you want. I don't care if it's a one time thing or ongoing, before graduation or after. I just want you to fuck me.
>>
>>23195695
i dont care when or where, i just miss you. and you know i dont want to talk to you here.
>>
>>23194645
Ah. Good. I'd like to keep track of you on here. You seem fairly level-headed. I appreciate your input regarding my recent bout of doubt.
>>
Bumb
>>
Dear -----,
It's me and I kniw you're scared for me to say it right now since we don't know if it'll work out after these next few months, but I love you, I'm happy to talk to you everyday, you are beautiful unlike you think, and I love the way you talk to me. I hope you might accidentally find this and figure out it's me. You're the best I love you I can't wait till we talk again.
Sincerly,
You know who
>>
Dear J,

Fuck you, I hope you die alone.

Sincerely, C.
>>
i loved you Lucy. No girl has ever or will ever interest me and stir my emotions like you did. I wish you happiness in your life. love always xo
>>
File: cHDC1Nu.gif (498 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
cHDC1Nu.gif
498 KB, 500x281
>>23186711
What's your name?
>>
File: 65789765678.jpg (10 KB, 225x169) Image search: [Google]
65789765678.jpg
10 KB, 225x169
>>23196140
Why are you keeping track of me?

>>23197529
>picture related
>>
>>23197565
xoxo
>>
>>23194631
>>23194645
It changes when your ip changes. So any device on your wireless network at home will match but if you use your phone on data it'll be a new ID bc new IP address. You can change your phones ip by switch plane mode off and on and change your ID.
>>
>>23197740
Thanks, Anon.
>>
>>23197521
Dear C,
You mistreated him, he wasn't like a boyfriend to you. You used him, you fucking spoiled lazy sack of spoiled shit.
You better pray I don't go back to Washington you actual cunt.
Regards, A

(I doubt you are actually the C I'm talking about, but I'm dating a J that got mistreated by a C.)
>>
>>23197565
I don't mean it like that. Just cuz you have good advice to offer.
>>
MK,

I'm sorry. I can't do this anymore because I fear that I may never trust you fully again.

- C
>>
Dear A

I look in your eyes and see that everything makes sense. Infact I've even told you how much I like them. I can't describe it, but when I see you everything just feels right. I hope you can let me into your heart and give me the chance to make you happy.

C
>>
Dear Zee Zee,

So many months have passed since you left me; dumbfounded, shocked...but knowing.
You left me without a word, no goodbye, no dramatic breakup, no crying as we say our farewells. You just disappeared.
I feel like a gigantic fucking faggot, too. Which is stupid. I feel stupid.
But I can't help but feel this way, after everything that we did and everything we've been through.
Talking to you every day on call, having you greet me when I got home from class, reading your countless messages of I miss you, I miss you, I miss yous, playing video games with you until the break of the morning sun, listening to music together. I miss everything so terribly.
I never got to tell you how much the first call we had changed my life completely. The whole weight of my anger and despair on my back, gone.
I miss the familiar comfort of your voice. I miss how you'd say I love you forever in the softest tone.
I don't even know
where you are anymore
or if you're still with her.

it's been a year and i still love you.
for that, i am sorry.

- K
>>
Dear Don,

You brought out the worst and the best in me. You didn't make me any worse, but I guess I just felt comfortable being around you and being "myself" (depressed, suicidal). You were the only person I ever really opened up to but now you're gone. You want some sort of grand gesture or something to unblock me from everything but, well, you blocked me on everything so even if i had any ideas... I couldn't. I think you just flip out and abandon me as an easy way out of talking to me. I'm sorry still. I miss you so much.

Dani
>>
Dear asshole,
You make me feel used, abused, and neglected. After giving you two years of my life I'm still not sure if you ever loved me. Your head is too far up your ass for you to ever be happy. And please quit trying to call me to fuck in the middle of the night. I have high confidence that someone will appreciate me and my body far more than you have.
>>
Dear K

This is insane. You realize this don't you? So many miles between us, such different life courses, and probably at least a year before us being together for more than a week or two at a time would be even vaguely possible.

But damnit, I love you.

C
>>
>>23200160
I know those feels. Though I hope its not a year. Oddly my initial first initial is even K. I'm not dropping the L word yet though.
>>
File: tumblr_ny4y3jACpH1u07tyco1_1280.jpg (139 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny4y3jACpH1u07tyco1_1280.jpg
139 KB, 750x750
yuri,

he doesn't match up to you. not even close, but am I all that surprised? I remember writing something a year or two back about how loving you would royally destroy any future relationships if something ever happened to "us"

no one can compare to the way you made me feel so at ease, or that sense of humor you had. you did/do/always will have my heart, even if it's in tiny pieces due to your own hands. thinking about it, isn't it twisted that I say all this even though there's a pretty likely chance you were using me for the worst? yeah, but it makes no difference. I've tried to convince myself to hate you or feel betrayed, and sort of do

it's not enough. please ensure that matthew is still in safe hands, and the same goes for yourself. you were never that good at keeping yourself out of trouble. i won't even begin to wish you luck with your music because it's not even needed! you had this knack of accomplishing nearly anything if you put your mind to it. part of me still believes you'll take over the earth, after all. i love you. go forth and don't let this go to waste.
>>
>>23178419
kek
>>
You don’t write anymore. Is it because youve been too busy? No, you have the time. You feel it hanging over your head, like a list of chores that need to be done. It’s sitting there picking at your brain like an infected splinter. Gnawing and nagging. Asking, not answering. You have little tidbits that make sense and you keep saying you’ll sit down and put them on paper. But you don’t. Youre afraid. Afraid of what?
You’re afraid of the truth. You’re afraid of being found out. You’re running from a million different things. A million horrible things tearing into the night like starving hyenas, coming to bring your ramshackle world to the ground. Every stone that you’ve set into place, every mortared joint, and every board nailed to the floor. Gone. Destroyed. Ripped apart. Every hour of penance brought to bear; for naught.
You’re afraid of what you’ve become.
You drift. No I don’t. Yes, yes you do. You drift like some sort of pestilence, airborne. Latching onto the nearest surface to procreate and infect. You breed your own disease. It spreads like a brush fire, consuming everything with an ungodly ferocity. And after you’ve consumed a place, you move on. Vagabond. Wanderer. A nobody. You’ve grown to value isolation. It comforts you. No it doesn’t. Shut up and listen. You find so much self-fulfillment in isolation that you want nothing but it. You want the significant other, without ever having to return the favor. Selfish. Cold. Uncaring. Iron-willed. You’ve become what you never wanted to be. You’ve become the monster that you seek shelter from.

To myself, with Hate
- Jon.
>>
Dear Courteney,

I want you to bang my friend with me. (it's a girl, settle down)
>>
File: Kristie BBRing 2.jpg (31 KB, 1113x835) Image search: [Google]
Kristie BBRing 2.jpg
31 KB, 1113x835
Kristie:

When you left I was devastated. You and I both know you made the wrong choices. Now, when the fruits of your actions are coming to bear, instead of being an adult and owning your responsibility you are blaming me, even though we haven't spoken in weeks. Stop projecting your anger and self loathing onto me. I won't be your target anymore.

I don't really care anymore if your mother is making you go out and beg on the street again. You had a chance to escape that life and you chose not to fight for yourself or your children. Enjoy the cold. Enjoy the shame. And stop blaming the one person who USED TO BE on your side.

Not Yours Anymore:
-Brian
>>
>>23201418
She looks like a slag based on that photo.
>>
>>23201427
kek
>>
>>23201427
It's the only pic I have of her that doesn't show face, tits or ass. I'm not drunk/mad/crass enough to post those without permission.
>>
Jon,

You were the first dude to ever really give it to me. Like to really fuck me. I don't think I would have ever loved you if I wasn't so innocent when we first met. I was straight trippin on dick until eventually I couldn't live without you, and in retrospect your dick was not that good. You sparked a weird kinky side to me that makes me awful and shallow now and also killed any sweetness I had left. But at the same time, I've been in healthy relationships since we split and you've only been in jail... So I guess even tho i am the fucked up one, you're the one who keeps fucking up.
>>
>>23201438
You must be new to the internet...
>>
>>23201444
What you need is a man who will fuck you like you need and treat you with respect and love. trust me, kink does not always equal asshole
>>
>>23178336
Dear Josie, I know you're on a vacation far away, come around and talk it over. So many things that I wanna say, you know I like my girls a little bit older. I ain't got many friends left to talk to, no one's around when I'm in trouble. You know I'd do anything for you, stay the night but keep it undercover. I try to stop my hands from shaking, something in my mind's not making sense. It's been a while since we've been all alone. I can't help the way I'm feeling. And as you leave me please won't you close the door and don't forget what I told ya'. Just 'cuz you're right that don't mean I'm wrong. Another shoulder to cry upon. I just wanna use your love tonight. Yeah, I don't wanna lose your love tonight. Yeahhhh- I just wanna use your love tonight. I don't wanna lose your love tonight. I don't wanna lose your love tonighhhhhhh-uhhhh-iighhttttttt.
>>
>>23201469
>>
>>23178573
>my name is James
>>
File: 1432678752.jpg (877 KB, 1536x1996) Image search: [Google]
1432678752.jpg
877 KB, 1536x1996
>>23201445
Oh no, I have plenty of pics to share. In my area posting nudes without permission is a mandatory 18 month jail sentence, and all the nudes I have been given are personal so traceable.

In recompense, I give you Tits.
>>
>>23201482
I'm lonely. :)
>>
>>23201492
Hug?
>>
>>23201517
Thanks. Baby, baby. I want something else... to get me through this Semi-Charmed kinda Life, baby, baby. Favorite song?
>>
>>23201550
Helena.
>>
>>23201574
Has anyone gotten laid through 4Chan? Was it memorable?
>>
>>23201601
Lol, not fuckin me.
>>
>>23201608
Is it dumb to date? I should probably just be "good friends" with a girl, right? I'm a 21 year old virgin, always waited for the right one. Now I know it's stupid for me, it isn't working. I thought I'd be getting laid when I fucking 14. I remember going to high school and thinking about getting laid. Fuckin' A. Just do a fwb thing with someone, then? Anyone else have anything to share?
>>
>>23201643
I dunno why you're asking me about all this stuff. I barely got my own affairs in order.
>>
>>23201653
Because the man in the TV said to. He said blue rectangle talked to you on the board, I saw that blue rectangle replied to me and thought the man in the TV was right. He has a blue skull, his name is Bil. He's nice to me most nights.
>>
>>23201667
Wtf.
>>
>>23201667
>>23201689

There's crazy people? On FOURCHAN??!?

SHOCKED! I am SHOCKED!
>>
Dear D.

Why the fuck did you string me along to just sever all contact under the guise of negativity?
Some friend you are, where were you when I needed a pal?
>>
>>23201601
Yeah I got laid and yeah it was w seeing as how it was a nine month long thing
>>
>>23193579
A.P.?
>>
>>23204474
nope
>>
File: ericlaststand.jpg (109 KB, 896x892) Image search: [Google]
ericlaststand.jpg
109 KB, 896x892
Dear T*sh*

You lied on me over so many things, and would have gotten me thrown in jail or worse had you not gotten caught up in your mentally ill web of bullshit. You were unable to do anything more than annoy me and waste a lot of peoples' time. For what? Revenge because I left you? Fuck you. I wish I really had choked the shit out of you like you said I did. Stupid fucking succubus cunt. I wish you'd finally get around to killing yourself. I would love to do it for you, but a piece of trash like you isn't worth the risk of prison.
>>
A,
I don't know what, if anything, you want from me.
I love being your friend. I love being around you, and the times when it's just the two of us alone are the only times I can think of when I don't feel depression weighing me down in the back of my mind, when I don't feel anxiety clawing away at my resolve to be a person.
I don't know if I love you because I've never felt that way about anyone, but I can tell you that whatever I feel about you is at the very least damn close.
I just wish I knew whether you felt an inkling of fraction of what I feel for you; there are times when we're alone at two in the morning and you're dozing off with your head against my chest, and there's nothing in the world but you and me and the sound of your breathing is all I need to hear to know that everything is going to be okay.
And then there's the rest of the time when you're impossible to get a hold of and I have no idea whether you even know that I exist, and whether or not you even see me in anything like the same light I see you in.
You seemed surprised when I told you I was going to leave. I don't think you were upset at all, though, I don't think you had any reservations, and don't get me wrong, I don't think you in any way should have.
I'm not sure what the point of saying all this is, since I know I'll never have the courage to put any of it out there.
But please, after I leave be careful, if not for your own sake then for mine. You're very easy to fall in love with, and it would kill me to see you hurt because of that any more than you already have been.

I think I love you,
-A
>>
Dear A,
Why are we a vanilla couple now?
I miss the dominance that I fell in love with, the punishment, the unbearable aching that I had to endure from foreplay, begging you to fuck me. Now you just fuck me and sleep. We were more than this.
K
>>
Dear Mer,

Its tearing me up inside. I want to be there for you but I feel like a used piece of meat. I was cautious when you confessed to me on our class trip and things were good after we came back. I dont know what I did to become repulsive to you, but you should have told me you werent interested anymore. You shoulda told me you and your ex got back together. It would have been eadier if you kept me in the loop. And when he dumped you as he did, and you made the promise to not try and commit suicide again, you went and tried again. Now you are going down a scary path of random guys and drugs and scared for you. You are so god damn young and beautiful, and it kills me that you are doing this to yourself. I dont want to abandon you but at the same time I should to save myself from further heartbreak. Its bad enough I still want to make your ex into the new age jimmy hoffa, and the fact I still love you like crazy keeps me from doing that. Please, snap out of this before you get hurt. Im worried about you and I cant ever stop. Please.
H
>>
Fuck it, Dear Maya, Ashlynn, Brooklyn (the one i work with not the one I dated)
DROP THE BOYFRIENDS ONE OF YOU HAVE BEFORE I DRINK MYSELF TO DEATH.
love ,The boy you said you loved but you had a BF while we were talking the entire time, the guy who loved you for 12 years, and the guy who works harder than your boyfriend does.
>>
>>23178336
Dear Riley,
You're honestly not even worth my time at this point. you knew damn well I was better for you, but you went for some scarred-wrist floppy-haired waste of genetic material that ended up cheating on you instead. So, the last time we were all hanging out (me, the third wheel as usual) I stole his phone, and sent myself all of your nudes. And you're a roast beef anyway, so I was wasting my time.
Sincerely,
mental
>>
daniel

thank you for breaking up with me. i'm so, so happy now. something that would have been unattainable had i stayed with you

h
>>
Dear Z,
At first I just wanted to fuck you. And stay friends.
But... you keep making me like you a little more each time we talk. I.. I don't know what to do. Im scared. You are wayy too young for me and Im afraid that if we date, people are going to talk. You'll be 22 when Im 30. How fucking weird is that? It would just make me feel even older.
In a way it works out because you look/act older. And I look/act younger. It almost evens itself out.
... But the age difference... we are still the ages we are and nothing will change that. Single for 3 years and the first person I start to really like is 8 fucking years younger. I might just have to let you go...

- S
>>
>>23186584
The weight can always be lost.
Do you want to leave someone amazing, just because of something temporary?
Or would you rather keep that person, and enjoy her even more when she loses the weight?
You could regret breaking up with her.
In the future, she might even use the break up as motivation to improve herself. And then you'll see her. In better shape than ever. And hate yourself for ever giving her up.
Think about it man.
>>
Dear T, I really do care about you and think that me and you have a better chance of working out than anyone I've ever been with. I wish I took the opportunity of gaining you as a lover when I had the chance.
Instead I took my initial chance for granted and ended up losing you to my best friend over a year later.
I still like the idea of pursuing a serious relationship if you two were to break up, but honestly I don't know if it would work out in the end.
Sure, we both understand each others mental illness better than anybody else, but it's that same mental illness that could be our downfall.
Plus, I don't want to lose him as my friend.
Obviously I don't want to lose you more, I've known you for longer, and we have much more of a connection, but he's been there for me through a lot and it wouldn't be right to pursue you in a romantic sense given his and yours relationship.
The best situation is for me to remain friends with both of you, but who am I kidding. I won't be able to control my emotions for you. I feel we're destined to try and be together, or go our separate paths eventually.

Dear D, I really love you and don't want you to die. I know we have such a rocky relationship and that I'm a disappointment to you, and I really messed a lot of things up for the whole family throughout the years.
I thought I'd be able to make up for it and succeed in my goals and make you proud of me before you passed. I had no idea things would get this bad for you so quickly. I really hope that things turn around for you because I'm not ready to lose you yet. I may not consider mom my mother for you and her sending me to Grandma and Papa's, but despite our relationship and problems, I still see you as my dad and can't imagine life without you.
>>
>>23207363
Dear G, I won't be able to handle living once you pass. You've been my rock, and I'm sorry I'm such a shitty son/grandson. I wish I could be more responsible and make things easy for you. I know you don't like me telling you this, but you're my mother. You cared for me, loved me, and practically raised me. You're not perfect, obviously you and papa raised my mom and uncle, but you were perfect for me.

Dear S, I still think about you everyday, no matter how many girls I've been with my mind always comes back to you.
No longer in a romantic way, just in the sense that I miss you and all the good times. I know things wouldn't have worked out for us regardless, but you were my first love, and even if it wasn't the life I would have wanted because neither of us would be able to fulfill our personal goals, I still sometimes think about the life we could have shared together (even if I wouldn't reembark on a relationship with you if given the chance again). I miss what could have been our baby as well. Hope you're well.
>>
>>23207367
Dear A, you were the best friend I've ever had. I know that things were frustrating between us the last few weeks, but he had been through so much that I didn't think you'd be willing to just throw all that away.
Not that I wasn't at fault as well, but we both fucked up that night when we got into that fight.
I'll still text you every few months to see how you're doing, even if I know you won't respond. You're the only man I've ever been in love with, not in a sexual sense, and I know that made things difficult for you seeing how much you wanted that kind of relationship with me.
We're both really talented people and I know we'll both achieve our goals of making success in the arts we're into. I just wish we still could have embarked on that road together.

Dear L, fuck you. You led me on and fucked me over. Maybe it wasn't intentional, but that's what I get for trying to date an 18 year old.
I'm really good at not letting emotions get in the way of my casual relationships. but on the rare chance I start to like somebody, I fall pretty hard, and you led me to believe you liked me as well.
Maybe I was just going through a really rough time though and was just misinterpreting everything, iunno.
>>
>>23180548
The living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing; they have no more reward, and even the memory of them is lost.
- Ecclesiastes 9:5
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.