[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For all females 18+ who have an older man fetish...and for t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Kik-icon-e1408558177824-1.jpg (290 KB, 1440x809) Image search: [Google]
Kik-icon-e1408558177824-1.jpg
290 KB, 1440x809
For all females 18+ who have an older man fetish...and for the men who love them...

Down to meet, masturbate for you, or chat

43 male kik hardtruth72

I realize there will be fakes...comes with the territory.
>>
33/m kik Thibavol

Live in a small island in the Caribbeans and got a few BnB rooms there.

If my rooms are not booked, I open the dates on couchsurfing or other sites, just to have more people around. free room near the beach and under the sun watching boats...

Would you be one of my guest ? What kind of guest would you be ? private/ to yourself ? Or Always out partying on the beach ? Out exploring the island or diving ? Or would you be around ? Flirty ? Trying those new bikinis and asking lots of questions on the island ?

About me : I am 33, got my life together, travelled a lot and now I take care of the house and garden, while exploring the island and scuba diving. Experienced Dom and Daddy, but that's a bonus, not a goal.
>>
>For all females 18+ who have an older man fetish
>an older man fetish
kek

"An older man fetish" is just what women say when they're really trying to say "I have a $$$ fetish"

Think about it - would an 18-22yo woman *really* want to hang out with some guy in his 40s? Not if he doesn't money, she doesn't. The odds of you guys finding a genuine young woman who genuinely enjoys the company of old guys with nothing in return are astronomically low, and that goes for ALL women. Try finding her on 4chan and you really don't stand a chance

lol good luck, guys

source: 21yo femanon
>>
M/67/Ga

Kik: pm_me_your_bewbs
>>
>>23192748
>The odds of you guys finding a genuine young woman who genuinely enjoys the company of old guys with nothing in return are astronomically low,

lots of women get molested

>Try finding her on 4chan

This is where human trash congregates why is it a bad place to look?
>>
>>23192748
Im 32 and poor with a 23 yo gf.
>>
>>23192748
It's a numbers game. This method works. The earth's deviants troll these boards.
>>
>>23192748
A ten years difference is already considered "old" and turns me the fuck on.
Get back to your teenbabies, "21F".
>>
30/m
Wcl2016
>>
40/m open to literally anything!
Kik necr0tic
>>
>>23192748
It's kind of cute that you think we don't already know you're all little more than whores.

Still, once you already have the house and the car, it doesn't take a lot of money to impress a girl who's boyfriend is working part time at a Taco Bell.

>>23192724
>females 18+

Ohio is 16+. Just sayin. Ladies.
>>
Keeping it alive...
>>
>>23194487
but this board is 18+
So, 16 year old ladies, stay not replying.
>>
bump for any younger Australian girls.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.