[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tried this on /adv/ but got no replies. TLDR: How to gently take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1453115913171.gif (2 MB, 306x230) Image search: [Google]
1453115913171.gif
2 MB, 306x230
Tried this on /adv/ but got no replies. TLDR: How to gently take a girls virginity.
Op was:
Need some pointers because I'm kind of a fuck up. This is going to be a long post.
>> Go to bar to chase skirts with my friends and meet up with my guy. no one there but old men and my guy with three chicks. One chick is a drunk native monster with huge tits, one is a land whale and the other is a cute chubby chick, nice ass but a little ratchet looking, all three are wearing the same outfit kind of weird.

I stuck around to throw darts and overhear that the chubby one is loaded. Ask her for her number, she says no, as I'm leaving with my friend she runs to the car and asks me for mine but my Bros were there and that's embarrassing. We proceeded to hit the town but there wasn't anything good to take home.
>>Roll in about 4am and chubby chick added me on facebook. Immediately asks if I want to fuck, drunk as shit, get her address. Show up trashed, throw her onto her bed because what's the point of talking to sluts, fuck her in the ass maybe a little bit too forcefully without consent, leave in a hurry holy shit I was drunk.
>>
Turns out I forgot my cell there. Get there expect the " You raped me " talk but instead she's like the cutest thing I've ever seen when she's not dressed like a ratchet, not angry at all very apologetic, gives the slut excuse of " I usually never do that " whatever. Ask her if she wants to go again, she says no, so I convinced her otherwise and there I find out that cutie is a virgin at the age of 24 hymen and all so I stopped.

That was 4 months ago, since then I've been getting to know her and she's warm, funny as fuck, very forgiving, loving, cares for everyone she meets etc. Bailed me and my three friends out of jail at 3 AM.

I also found out the first sexual experience she had was me shoving her head into the mattress and going full force because I'm the worlds biggest dick.
>>in b4 tiny dick
No, 21 cm, 9 in diameter. Which makes what I did even more fucked up.
I don't know why she is still talking to me but I don't want to fuck this up, she's loaded, let's me do whatever without talking about relationships, cute and a great personality. The cons I've noticed is that when she's sober she's very quiet, shy and timid which is not what I am used to dealing with, homebody nerd types.

TLDR: How do I go about taking her virginity because all I know how to be is rough? pointers to make it less traumatic as possible for her etc
>>
so far toys have been suggested but I'd like to do it myself for obvious reasons just not sure what counts as foreplay, what position, ways to make it hurt less/ be " romantic" etc
>>
24 year old virgin what are the odds though really
>>
>>23178332
with the way she texted I had no idea, feels bad man
>>
>first thing you do when meeting a willing slut is fuck her in the pooper
>never go for the vag
>have no idea what to even do with a vag

So, other than finally coming out as a gay, nice blog.
Post pics, nudes if you got em. (Her, not you faggot.)
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.