[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to solve a bunch of the world's problem 1- abort all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 600x800
How to solve a bunch of the world's problem

1- abort all negroid males
2- chemically neuter all negroid males
3- institute mandatory penis inspection at public school, all penis larger than 6 inches will be chemically castrated
4- all violent crime offenders will be chemically castrated
5- all prisoners will be forced to watch nothing but anime

These policies will reduce major crime and poverty as the high test aggression from blacks are reduced and they become feminized weeablacks
>>
Sounds like OP is resentful of his 3.5 incher.
>>
>>23148907
How to solve a bunch of the world's problems:

1: Reduce reliance on the state
2: Specifically, cut programs like public schooling and public housing which are only of reasonable quality in rich suburban areas, leading to massive problems of uneducation in areas of concentrated crime
3: Reignite the prejudice against single mothers, reinforce traditional family values and make marriage less of a hindrance for men.
4: Do not allow women (or, as it occasionally happens, men) to ditch their partner in favour of state subsidies - single motherhood will fall drastically, as well as all issues centred around the offspring of single mothers.
5: Cease public funding to universities. Privately run universities will not be run in their entirety by 'progressiveness' that seeks to destroy all which made the west great.
>>
>>23148934
>or, as it occasionally happens, men
lol occasionally. uh huh.
>>
>>23148941
Women are currently in a better position to reap benefits upon the deterioration of a marriage in which children are involved. This is an undisputed fact. They will therefore be more likely to divorce in favour of government handouts.
>>
>>23148948
Actually, men don't leave as often as women they just cheat and stick around.
>>
>>23148934
But how do you solve the nigger problem?
>>
>>23148953
Adultery is valid ground for divorce.

I have no concrete facts on infidelity, but I do know that the rate is rising amongst women far more than amongst men.
A few decades ago, I would agree that men are far worse in this matter, but there is no longer such a gap between such activities by gender.
I also recall that, while women are less likely to cheat at all, those who do cheat do so more frequently than men who cheat.

You appear to have been a victim of infidelity in the past. If so, I'm very sorry about that. I despise it with all my being.
>>
>>23148969
The problem of high crime rates amongst the black population would be mostly solved by a reduction in the rate of single motherhood, an improvement of education in areas of high crime, and the ending of schemes of public housing and rent control, which are counter-productive in that they deteriorate housing standards whilst reducing their supply.

End affirmative action. It is cruel to give people tax-backed loans for education when they are extremely likely to fail their course. If I recall correctly, blacks only get a degree in 29% of courses that they're accepted into. The number is above two thirds for whites and asians.

Legalise drugs. Prohibition makes what is consumed far more dangerous, far less transparent in production and far more lucrative in appeal; and all of these disadvantages of prohibition are minimal in comparison to how much a person is entirely fucked up by being incarcerated.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.