[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welcome to the shut in thread!!! >Theme song http://a.po
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 146
File: 6yVJPK9.jpg (105 KB, 1144x1000) Image search: [Google]
6yVJPK9.jpg
105 KB, 1144x1000
Welcome to the shut in thread!!!

>Theme song
http://a.pomf.cat/tmikov.mp3

>Old thread
>>22926395

>Steam Group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ShutInarino

>IRC
#shut-in-network on Rizon
#shut-in-gaming on Rizon

use kiwi irc and hexchat to get on

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#shut-in-network

>Plug.dj clone
https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/1061-shut

>Skype group
ask in the post

Join us to talk, find a fellow shut in friend and just try to be nice and have a good time! Feel free to put your contact info and such. Make friends and

Please note that this is a thread for ALL forms of shut-ins. NEETs, introverts, agoraphobics, people with social anxiety, et cetera!
>>
SHUT IN THREAD FAQ
=======================================
>What do I do in the threads?
Talk to people, make conversation. Don't try to get into anyone's pants. It is a social thread on /soc/, for actually being social, without nudity!
>Wait, is this some super-secret cool kids' club where you can only be some sort of shut-in freak to participate in?
No, we are moderately tolerant of normalfags here. Feel free to participate, just don't be a dick.
>I DON'T LIKE ___________
Discuss it with us, but civilly. If you are spouting out cusswords and insults because you don't like something, chances are, it is not going to change and you will be blown off as some anally pained droll. Now, if you are civil, people will work with you.
>What's an IRC?
It is a chatroom for the shut-in group.
Use either Hexchat (https://hexchat.github.io/) or https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/#shut-in-network

Click on Rizon to the right

Type in #shut-in-network

or for gaming #shut-in-gaming

>Affiliated irc channels

#/x/philes on rizon

>Help im banned from the irc even though i never been there
Odds are you share the same host region as someone who was banned before. Have someone contact an op or owner to get it settled

>Ive been to the irc before and got banned
Talk to an op that banned you and see whats up or the owner. if you're still banned, tough shit

>Can I put in contact info?
Sure and please use this prompt:

>skype group?
ask the thread for an add to the skype group

>IRC name?
>Contact info
>Age
>Sex
>Location
>Favorite Book
>Favorite Movie
>Favorite Music
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
>What are you looking for?
>Who do you want to add you?
>Who don't you want to add you?
>>
File: geometry.jpg (236 KB, 1000x666) Image search: [Google]
geometry.jpg
236 KB, 1000x666
>IRC name?

jmpw

>Contact info

http://www.jacobmichaelpeterwelch.com

>Age

>Sex

M

>Location

Sarasota, FL

>Favorite Book

Children of Dune

>Favorite Movie

Stalker by Andrei Tarkovsky

>Favorite Music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07nzHhu7IxY

>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?

Cripple
>>
File: 1439924222595.jpg (182 KB, 625x457) Image search: [Google]
1439924222595.jpg
182 KB, 625x457
>Contact info
kik is AlexErin9
skype is kai_alex9
>Age
>Sex
mtf, recently started hrt
>Location
Ohio, US
>Favorite Books
Contemporary literature, science fiction
>Favorite Movies
Indie crap, documentaries, science fiction
>Favorite Music
Sludge metal, post-hardcore, post-metal, experimental rock, art punk, alternative metal, ambient
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Mostly a NEET and a little bit of an introvert. I'm a musician and I'm still living at home for the time being
other trans friends, I guess. Cis women, too. I'm not too picky, but I'd prefer to talk to people who are online a lot and who might be in similar life situations as I am, people who are from the US and Canada mainly
anyone who fits whatever criteria I named above
men, prudes, people who aren't from the US or Canada, idk
>>
>IRC name?
Pichi

>Contact info

>Age

>Sex
M

>Location
NC

>Favorite Books
I don't read as much as I should, but Murakami is a recent favorite.

>Favorite Shows/Movies
Fantastic Mr. Fox. Pixar movies. Kevin Smith's Clerks-related stuff. I don't watch a ton of movies, but I'm not opposed to it or anything.

I'm also pretty into anime and manga. I mostly like heavy (or just engaging) slice-of-life shit, like Punpun, NHK, and BECK (manga). But really, anything that's dark, or poignant, or just well-written in general can pique my interest.

>Favorite Music
I used to be really into metal. Now I'm mostly a sucker for jazzy rap, electronic music of all kinds, some classic rock and vidya music.

>Favorite Vidya
I don't have any modern consoles, but I like fightgames and old Nintendo shit.
My favorite multiplayer game is Melee. Favorite single-player game is Mother 3.
I also stream speedruns and such on Twitch.

>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
No / Yes / Used to have extreme social anxiety, but after fighting it for years, I'm pretty comfortable with people. Still naturally quiet and tend to be a recluse, though.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just message me if we have something in common or you just wanna talk about some shit. I'm pretty open. If you added me in the past and we haven't talked in a while, don't be afraid to message me again. I don't remove people unless conversation is completely strained and there's no point.

Extreme /pol/-types that have no self-awareness.
>>
re-adding due to new thread

>IRC name?
anocyn
>Contact info
steamcommunity.com/id/Anocyn/
>Age
>Sex
man
>Location
belgium, flanders
>Favorite Book
i read too many books to have only one favorite.
>Favorite Movie
the gladiator
>Favorite Music
two steps from hell and audiomachine
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
extreme introvert.
chat, and possibly a relationship
interesting people, preferably women.
parasites
>>
>Contact info
kik: daftest.punk
>Age
>Sex
Male
>Location
Melbourne. Australia
>Favorite Book
Favourite book series is A Series of Unfortunate Events.
>Favorite Movie
The Truman Show
>Favorite Music
Alt rock, EDM, 80s music in general
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Introvert, social anxiety
People to talk to, and a gf.
People that want to talk about similar interests, or just talk about random things.
Mean people, or people that want to talk about anime. (Sorry for singling that out, a lot of people seem to bring it up.)
>IRC name?
csaisbest
>>
night shut
>>
>IRC name?
no u

>Contact info
http://steamcommunity.com/id/jamjamjamm/

>Age

>Sex
M

>Location
I come from the land down under, something something vegimite sandwich

>Favorite Book
LOTR, Voynich Hotel

>Favorite Movie
V for Vendetta, Hitchhikers Guide, End of Evangelion

>Favorite Music
Everything really, into mostly alt rap stuff atm

>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
no/yes/kinda

People who can keep a conversation going. Friends to play vidya with

Weebs, people who want to play games.

dunno
>>
>IRC name?

takeasitrightthere.gov

>Contact info

www.fbi.gov

>Age

>Sex

f

>Location

Iowa

>Favorite Book

Lolita

>Favorite Movie

Hansen's seven seats

>Favorite Music

Pomf Pomf

>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?

Huh?

Predators :3

Pedos :3

Common fags
>>
>>23039174
>I come from the land down under, something something vegimite sandwich
kek
>>
File: 1448723010819.png (443 KB, 832x861) Image search: [Google]
1448723010819.png
443 KB, 832x861
Boots is a scrub™
>>
26/m

I just want a buddy i can wake up to, play vidya games with all day, stream anime, then go to sleep together.
Someone i can ask everyday how their day has been and be excited for them to come online.
I can be a hardcore gamer, but also casual.
Age and gender don't matter. I probably won't even ask.
I'm home 247 so it'd be cool if i had another home 247 buddy.
I can try real hard to please.
You should think internet friends can be just as good as real life friends.
Don't be shy anon, i'm probably more shy than you.

>>
File: 50.jpg (22 KB, 246x256) Image search: [Google]
50.jpg
22 KB, 246x256
>>23038880
>>Contact info
mayem.meyam
>>Age
>>Sex
M
>>Location
M
>>Favorite Movie
Alien and Re-Animator
>>Favorite Music
/meal/, noise, hxcx
>>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Shut-in/Introvert
>>What are you looking for?
People
>>Who do you want to add you?
Anyone.
>>Who don't you want to add you?
I will friend any degenerate fuck on here.
>>
How the he'll do u guys make $? How can I afford to even use the electricity let alone but a computer???
>>
>>23039601
Hello new fag. Two words, autism bucks
>>
>IRC name?
Kaoru
>Contact info
Skype and Kik: MrConcreteDonkey
>Age
>Sex
M
>Location
Tennessee
>Favorite Book
I haven't had the chance to read much lately, but I'm into classics, especially sci-fi. I'm a fan of Bradbury.
Also, Taiwanese math textbooks. A whole lot of schoolgirl math books.
>Favorite Movie
EoE and Star Wars (original trilogyfag)
>Favorite TV Shows
Anime. Lots and lots of it.
>Favorite Games
I don't play vidya as much as I'd like. It's mainly League right now.
>Favorite Music
Weeb music. Also rock, especially heavy metal. I'm more of a classic rock kind of person.
inb4 wrong generation
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Borderline hikikomori who just happens to go to college.
Real friends. I don't really care about relationships or anything like that, I just want friends. If you have something in common with me, please talk to me.
Weeaboos, /a/ frequenters, socially awkward people like me, people with the same interests, femanons, really anyone like me
Neckbeards and autists.
>>
File: 1450964648180.png (307 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
1450964648180.png
307 KB, 500x463
buying gamer gf
>>
>>23039601
Job.
>>
>>23038906
You seem like a new college student or something.
>>
I hate that nervous feeling of leaving your house... like people are constantly looking at you or thinking badly of you. Its the number 1 reason I dislike leaving...
>>
>>23039993

You seem like a faggot.
>>
>>23039945
>Gamer gf
>Not just looking for girls that want to play games together

Seriously, I don't want somebody to date, just somebody to play games with every day.

>TFW never have a girl to play Dark Souls 2 (and 3 in april) with on PC
>>
>>23040425
>Playing Dark Souls 2
>>
>>23040041

It hits me everytime I come back to my hometown.
>>
>>23040440
>Hating on Dark Souls 2
I bet you think Bloodborne was a masterpiece too.
>>
>>23040465
Dark Souls >= Demon's Souls > Dark Souls 2 = Bloodborne
>>
>>23040468
>Being this wrong
You should feel bad about your opinions.

What do you actually think makes DaS2 worse than Demon's Souls? Or are you just parroting /v/?
>>
>>23040479
The bosses were uninspired, the humanoid enemies in terms of a design aspect weren't a problem to me, the fact they all have very similar movesets just with different hitboxes made boss fights feel tedious. Flamelurker, Four Kings, and Old Hero were good humanoid bosses because they were unique. Fighting Dragonrider and Smelter Demon twice wasn't a nice throwback, just tedious, especially when the second fight is about as artificially difficult as you can get.

The thing that really pissed me off was their idea to tying a crucial game mechanic to a skill where if you don't level up the skill, the game mechanic straight up doesn't work. Rotating enemies looks stupid as hell too. Another issue I had with the rolling was that it doesn't work with lock-on the same way as any other game in the franchise, since it forces you to face that direction for a brief moment, stalling sideways roll -> attack.

Ascetics were cool for respawning bosses, and I wish that idea made it to Bloodborne, but non-respawning enemies was stupid as fuck. And then there's the problem the game had at high framerates on PC that no one should be able to object to.
>>
>>23040425
>not wanting a cute gf to cuddle with while taking turns playing vidya
>>
>>23040468
This guy gets it
>>
>>23040513
>Your complaint is that you can't spam roll backstab enemies
>Literally says artificial difficulty
Wow you're top tier scrub.
>>
>>23040690
There's nothing wrong with roll + backstab enemies. The dregs are all threatless anyway since you could just run past them, and there's no difference in end result between dodge, hit, dodge and just roll forward + backstab. The game doesn't have many threats to experienced players regardless of the method you use to clear, and new players almost never roll into enemies unlocked for the fast backstab. You could argue that parries are still in the game and they're more effective, but for clearing mobs, you can always be hit in between your parry and riposte. All the change for Dark Souls 2 did was make it more tedious to explore and clear areas of dregs, along with making the combat a lot more clunky because when you face new enemies, you don't know exactly where to dodge to anymore since they just rotate until the parry/dodge moment.

But I doubt that matters to you since I'm convinced from your language that you're just one of the people who play the game because lolsohard for gamer cred.
>>
>IRC name?
I used to go on it, but I don't anymore.
>Contact info
>Age
>Sex
Male
>Location
Ireland
>Favorite Book
Catch 22, Roadside Picnic, Lovecraft's works and I'm currently reading Dune
>Favorite Movie
Anything by Tarantino
>Favorite Music
Tame Impala, Mac Demarco, Alt-J. I listen to pretty much anything.
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Introvert
Good chats
People who like to chat
I dunno, probably people who are dicks
>>
>>23040718
>LITERALLY COMPLAINING THAT ENEMIES DON'T GET LOCKED IN A FORWARD FACING ANIMATION WHEN THEY START TO ATTACK
Wow you're full on shitter mode aren't you? The enemies track you until a point in their swing specifically so you can't dodge the second they start to move. You actually have to time your dodges, wow!
>>
>>23038880
>>
>>23040738
You're a fucking idiot. Obviously you have to time your dodge dumbass. He's saying that it's not fluid and makes for awkward animation and combating.
>>
>Just got here
>nothing but hate and dickishness
Make it stop, please. :(
>>
>>23040752
>making the combat a lot more clunky because when you face new enemies, you don't know exactly where to dodge to anymore since they just rotate until the parry/dodge moment.

No, he's saying that game's too hard because you don't just dodge the second an enemy starts to attack and then backstab it.

>when you face new enemies, you don't know exactly where to dodge to anymore

Literally. Complaining that he can't go through the entire game roll backstabbing everything like you can in DaS1.
>>
some people take their video games too seriously
>>
>>23040738
How's that any different from before except now they just look stupid now and have misleading animations.

Like, how is this okay?
https://youtu.be/6wwA3jelAB8?t=60
Smelter Demon jumps into the air then starts rotating mid-jump.

>>23040767
I never said the game is too hard, its incredibly clunky but levelling AGI makes everything a joke. It takes adjusting to because they changed the mechanics so drastically, and once you adjust, the game is really easy, but it doesn't change the fact that the game's mechanics are bad.
>>
>>23040767
Sigh. Have you played the series? It is the clunkiest of all the souls games. Although I was unaffected by the roll in DaS2 I agree that relative to the rest of the series, it was a terribly revised mechanic. As for back stabs, scrub play to begin with. He never mentioned difficulty, just game mechanics.
>>
Guys, pls. Can't we all be happy? Wait until the new year to turn into bitter faggots, let's live in harmony for just a few days. :(
>>
>>23040792
>Taking agility past 96
Literally why? Past 96 agi it's just a crutch for bad players, and only helps in PVE. Hell, even fatrolling at 86 agility you can still avoid most things easily if you're not bad.

Dark Souls 1 can be played (easier) unarmored because of how light rolling works, than if you were to wear heavy armor. What's your fucking point?
>>
Do you have any pets? I have rats, the company is nice.
>>
>>23040805
Check your privilege bruh
>>
>>23040827
:(
19/M/FL
What privileges do I lay claim to here?
>>
>>23040814
I never even mentioned 96 as my number you even admit the game gets incredibly easier as your Agility increases.

Dodging is a mechanical skill and tying it to a number was a stupid idea that just made the game feel broken.
>>
>>23040761
>>23040781
>>23040805
It would be comical if they weren't derailing the thread with their shenanigans.
>>
>>23040837
The game gets easier when you're not wearing armor in DS1. What's your point? It's just increased invincibility frames, both games have the same mechanic.
>>
File: 1437984105380.jpg (9 KB, 250x138) Image search: [Google]
1437984105380.jpg
9 KB, 250x138
>>23040862
>Very visible change in rolling based on something you can always modify is the same mechanic as invincibility frames being tied to levelling up a skill
>>
>>23040886
>GAME TOO HARD BAWWWWW
Get good.
>>
>>23040736

>roadside picnic
>dune
>tame impala

You da real mvp.
>>
File: tumblr_mwnogqF1ts1qzkr3vo8_250.gif (840 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwnogqF1ts1qzkr3vo8_250.gif
840 KB, 245x180
>IRC name?
Spoom
>Contact info
http://steamcommunity.com/id/topropebulldog/
>Age
>Sex
the one that gets ignored by everyone
>Location
Great Britain
>Favorite Book
Walking a Golden Mile
Have a Nice Day: A Tale of Blood and Sweatsocks
>Favorite Movie
The Wrestler
Bronson
>Favorite Music
Don't pay attention to what songs belong to what genres so have some links to what I like at the mo
https://youtu.be/Itt0rALeHE8
https://youtu.be/OjpRDmXoyMk
https://youtu.be/m5oahh9iv14
https://youtu.be/Nx8wXz4wB40
https://youtu.be/V-UtVXuT548
>Favourite vidya
Street Fighter 4
Metal Arms
Dragon's Dogma
Road Trip Adventure
Lisa the Painful
Risk of Rain
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
ye ye ye
Conversational distractions and/or viddy gem buddies
Nice people who don't care if I like rasslin/who will talk about rasslin with me, people who don't care if I don't initiate contact as often as they'd want
people who can't talk without memeing or being /pol/ as fuck. I'm not exactly leftwing but fuckin hell I don't want to talk about jews and sjws all day.

>additional information
I don't give a fuck about star wars
Currently learning how to make music, haven't made anything yet though, at least not saved.
Only multiplayer game I play is SF4 but I'm bad but I'm open to other shit but I'll be bad at that too
Speaking of which I'm bad at everything
I don't watch anime but I'll attempt a series or two every now and then. 2015 was the year I gave Welcome to the NHK, Attack on Titan and FLCL a shot, only finished NHK
You're probably cooler than me
>>
>>23040921
>resorting to childlike mockery when you lose an argument
>>>/v/
>>>/b/
>>>/pol/
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: squad.png (64 KB, 1596x342) Image search: [Google]
squad.png
64 KB, 1596x342
>IRC name?
WepWep
>Contact info
kik/skype/steam: Dstrukd
easiest to reach me on irc
>Age
>Sex
m
>Location
united states of arizona
>Favorite Book
create your own religion(danielle bolelli)
>Favorite Movie
lethal weapon
>Favorite Music
90's anything, older r&b and hip hop
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
introvert/shut-in
people to kill time or game with
anyone who will play shit on steam, LOL or battle.net
overly sensitive faggots, feminists, yes i know it's redundant. the skype group faggots, especially thirstmaster seth.
>>
>IRC name?
>Contact info
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Grump-Fan
>Age
>Sex
No thanks, im good.
>Location
Sweden
>Favorite Book
I dont read much, but probably S./The book of S
>Favorite Movie
Don't have one,
>Favorite Music
It shifts. Listening to a lot of celtic punk and electronica right now.
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Neet and introvert.
Nothing I guess.
No one really, I'd rather not waste peoples time.
People who value their time.
>>
>>23041869
Du borde gå med i skype gruppen.
>>
File: 144_ID18354028_2.jpg (308 KB, 612x700) Image search: [Google]
144_ID18354028_2.jpg
308 KB, 612x700
>Contact info
http://steamcommunity.com/id/onadorable/
>Age
>Sex
f
>Location
florida
>Favorite Book
A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier
>Favorite Movie
Howls Moving Castle
>Favorite Music
heres one of my soundcloud playlists
https://soundcloud.com/sarahneko/sets/workout
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
when i'm not working at my local flower shop im on my computer
steam friends!
people with cute anime avatars
people that don't have cute anime avatars
>>
File: 1416049446712.png (364 KB, 564x1086) Image search: [Google]
1416049446712.png
364 KB, 564x1086
Chat is filled with people fishing for compliments and attention whores.
Constant none stop selfies sending the same picture over and over again to each other.
>>
Alpha male here. What's it like being a beta shut in?
>>
>>23043969
Weeb chat is the same way
>I hate when people call me ____
>Oh don't lie, you're totally ____
>WAH?! I'M NOT LIKE ____ AT ALL >_<
Like holy fuck, these are grown adults acting like kids and anime characters. I thought the 4chan weeb groups would be different because of how much people like that get made fun of.
>>
>>23043394
you play dota?
>>
>>23044015
Stereotypes exist for a reason, man.
>>
File: 1451281433541.jpg (131 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1451281433541.jpg
131 KB, 960x1280
Can I get in on the skype group?

>IRC name?
W...whats that
>Contact info
Kik: groundcoffeee
>Age
>Sex
Male
>Location
Houston
>Favorite Book
The martian
>Favorite Movie
Intersteller
>Favorite Music
Anything but most metal,screamo, those like dark growling song, and some rap. I like all music but those 3
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
yup, My life consists of sleep, video games, eat, and lift somewhat
Friends / Whatever friendship leads to
Anyone.
Im a fan of everyone.
>>
late night bump
>>
night
>>
>IRC name?
can't stand IRC rooms, they are allways full of uptight jackass
>Age
>Gender
female, MtF trans
>Location
Internet
>Favorite Movies
I like movies but I can't really think of favorites
>>Favorite Music
synthpop, 80s industrial, chillwave, vaporwave, 60s psych
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
all of above
>>What are you looking for?
friends, some one to brainwash me into a dumb nasty slut
nice people, open minded people, people with at least a minuscule of social skills, people that are ok with strange fetishes
>>Who don't you want to add you?
jerks, trolls, people that add and then never talk, people that feel the need to tell me that the things I like are "wrong"
>Contact info
>>
>>23043969
Yeah the irc is fucking weird, I went there last night and there were arguments galore. A couple of people were friendly though.
>>
>>23043969
I made the comment that I hate IRC but that's just weird for a channel for shutins, that's more normie /soc/ shit
>>
File: Satou.jpg (19 KB, 704x400) Image search: [Google]
Satou.jpg
19 KB, 704x400
>IRC name?
none yet
>Contact info
>Age
>Sex
m
>Location
austria
>Favorite Book
the picture of dorian gray
>Favorite Movie
chungking express
>Favorite Music
morrissey, leonard cohen
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
yes very much, technically not neet but practically hikki
genuine friends who care, someone to talk to on a regular basis
anyone interested from a compatible timezone, shut-in aspies would be great
friend collectors
>>
File: itried.jpg (98 KB, 497x498) Image search: [Google]
itried.jpg
98 KB, 497x498
i want some one to do autistic *stabs u with my katana* roleplay with in a totally ironic way and to show off my waifu emoticon collection

http://steamcommunity.com/id/siseyysad/

:)
>>
File: n_12277_4[1].jpg (16 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
n_12277_4[1].jpg
16 KB, 350x263
Friendly reminder that you should ask to get added to the skype group!
>>
File: yena.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
yena.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>IRC name:
jj_

>Skype:
T___________T

>Location:
New Jersey

>Favorite Book:
One Hundred Years of Solitude - Gabriel Garcia Marquez and Gregory Rabassa

>Favorite Movie:
Selena
Stand and Deliver
Wassup Rockers

>Favorite Music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGKrc3A6HHM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbfJ_-XHJcw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4PxGZYleO8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-JmTsuGceM

>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
yesyesyes

Luis Miguel
That puta Gabriela, tell her to stay away from my man, pero like she aint even all that or nothin right? Whos prettier, Gabriela or me?
Hot Cheetos ya tu sabes!

la migra
>>
File: 1423816114070.jpg (221 KB, 626x644) Image search: [Google]
1423816114070.jpg
221 KB, 626x644
>Contact info
http://steamcommunity.com/id/roamingvagrant/
>Age
>Sex
Male.
>Location
Edmonton, Canada.
>Favorite Book
Don't read a whole lot.
>Favorite Movie
Polar Express.
>Favorite Music
All sorts.
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Introvert.
Not entirely sure, maybe people with as messed up as a sleep schedule as mine to talk to.
Anyone who can put up with bullshittery and bluntness.
Dunno, I'll only have a problem if you do.
>>
>>23047241
Where in jersey?
>>
>>23046123
>>23046131
i think their comment was more or less related to the shut skype group. I dont know of anyone who posts selfies in the irc. we just autistics on there.
>>
>>23046238
I'll join the skype group senpai
mayem.meyam
>>
>>23043394
mommy please shoot me
>>
>IRC name?
Chuddington
>Contact info
http://steamcommunity.com/id/chuddington
Kik: Chuddington
If any of you guys use WhatsApp then I can throw you my number 'n' shiz through one of the above
>Age
>Sex
Male
>Location
UK
>Favorite Book
Mort is good. I'm slowly learning moonrunes so I'm using 'Japanese for Busy People' and that's nice too. I've been eyeing up 'Just Bento' because I can't cook for shit and want to not waste money going to the supermarket everyday whilst I'm out. I'm not full-blown weeaboo, I swear
>Favorite Movie
Bronson, Oldboy, and Ghibli stuff (spirited away, pom poko are the main ones). Luther is a good TV series though
>Favorite Music
Most things but I've been listening to rap lately:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvntuZzXcAM

This is possibly my favourite song I randomly found whilst tripping - it was like being wrapped in a safe place but a psychologist was there questioning everything I've done:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2rc3s97ZJU
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Student/Slowly losing it/Inside is warm right now
People to have a laugh and a joke with. I recently managed to fix my laptop but lost all the stuff on it so Steam is the easiest way to talk. Skype on Linux is an unwieldy beast - it keeps asking about contact requests
Anyone! So long as you're interested in something, I want to be interested in it too!
At the moment I don't have the privacy to enjoy voice chat right now, so big talkers may have to deal with me typing to them which is never a nice thing. It seems so lop-sided.
>>
>>23047573
sometimes the females and homos get a little frisky tho
>>
>>23047412
hudson
>>
>>23047241
BUILD WALL
>>
>>23048336
???
>>
>>23048394
Trumpunzel's edict
>>
>IRC name?
I have no idea how irc works... I don't know if that disqualifies me from being in this thread. Or if I should share something like my kik. I'm not sure why I'm even posting in here. I'm fucking nervous.

>Contact info
Oh. There's a contact part... Uh. My kik is SpiralEater. Is that relevant?

>Age

>Sex
M

>Location
I live in Indiana, but I'm currently in NYC

>Favorite Book
Looking For Alaska (entry level, blah blah, I know). I also love all things Neil Gaiman, and You Are Here from thich nhat hanh

>Favorite Movie
Um... Seeking a friend for the end of the world... The goon... It's kind of a funny story. Maybe some others, Idk.

>Favorite Music
I listen to a lot of Bright Eyes, Margot and the nuclear so & so's, La Dispute, and other music that sort of kicks your heart in the balls.

>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Introvert. Shut in. Generally anxious all the time, and I want to not be in my skin, pls, thank you.

I have no idea. I'd like to find out though.

See previous thingy.

Uh... Generally hateful people. I guess.
>>
how and why are these dump ass threads still a thing?
>>
>>23048726
thanks for the bump
>>
File: zq124.jpg (60 KB, 861x240) Image search: [Google]
zq124.jpg
60 KB, 861x240
>>23043394
possibly the only good track in the playlist, scratch the lyrics.

toss the nip music in the trash and get into some actual house.
>>
File: IMG_20151222_160203.jpg (278 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151222_160203.jpg
278 KB, 1280x960
>23/M/UK
>Sexual Orientation
Bicurious
>Relationship Status
Single
>Text / Mic / Cam
Yes/Rather/Certainly
>Favorite Music
Beatles, Can, Animal Collective, Incredible String Band, Pinder Family, John Fahey, Bluegrass. I love music.
>Favorite Movies
Not into many
>Favorite TV Shows
Same
>Favorite Books
Walden, music theory/songwriting books
>Favorite Vidya
Alex Kidd, old stuff, Gunstsr Heroes! Jet Set Radio!
>Interests
Psychonautery (even a word) wordplay, poetry, playing instruments
>What boards do you use?
/x/ /soc/
>Are you interested in Skype groups?
Sure, yes.
>Are you a NEET?
Yes.
>What languages do you speak?
English.
>What are you NOT looking for?
Angries, nasties, blue meanies
Chillies, nicies, hearts club bands
>Pic
Profile pic.
>Contact info
Jammie.dodgington
>>
>>23049465
P.s group pleases I just got discharged from oding and feeling lonely
Thanks x
>>
File: 1451350216966.jpg (9 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
1451350216966.jpg
9 KB, 300x240
reposting

I've had this account for 8 years: 1 friend in my list. 1 more from here who gift me Undertale I don't want really anything and I don't have many games I could play with you, but if you have space just add me so my list doesn't look so lonely.

If not a very friendly person, so chances are I won't respond to your messages so keep that in mind.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987511055/
>>
>>23038880
>went in to pay the bills today
>literally among the few times I actually go outside
>have mild anxiety of standing in line with a bunch of people that are going to casually judge you
>rationalize that it's not going to be that bad since most people don't give you that much attention
>doesn't help with the anxiety anyway
>get in the bank, the most huge line of my life
>about 30 people
>there's also like an hour left till it closes
>most other banks are too far away and would close by the time I get there
>everyone's spread out throughout the bank so there's no clear definition of a line or anything
>no tickets either for some reason
>whisper to the closest person asking who's last in line
>doesn't respond, doesn't even notice me
>try again
>pls r-respond
>no answer
>muster up the courage and ask in the most manlike voice I can >"who's the last person for bills"
>everybody turns around like I was going to blow up the place
>some girl somewhere at the side says it's her
>feel a bit embarrassed that I had to shout but whatever
>pick a spot and just stand around idling waiting for my turn
>can feel anxiety creeping in from all the people staring but manage to keep it in check
>20 minutes pass
>line doesn't seem to get smaller and more people come on in
>the girl I was supposed to be behind went in to pay her fines at a booth that's not for bills
>don't give it too much thought
>suddenly she's leaving the bank and by the time it hits me that she wasn't here for bills, that she was here for something else she's already gone
>now that she's not here, so much time has passed, and so many people have entered I've literally no idea who I'm supposed to be behind
>>
>there's like 8 more people behind me reassured that I am behind somebody
>ok, relax, I'll just ask the people I remember from the time I came in
>it's not overly suspicious and they won't figure out that I don't actually know who I'm supposed to be after
>spend like two minutes elaborating the most strategic way of selecting 3 specific people to ask about their position based on what I remember
>the first person I've decided to ask was a nice old lady sitting near a young girl with heavy make-up
>the old lady literally says " I'm behind somebody who's outside"
>Outside? what the fuck does that even mean? There was nobody outside when I came in, what is she talking about?
>the girl also gave me the most "are you fucking retarded? " smirk ever after, the anime smug face kind everyone shitposts with.
>the old lady then says " Why are you bothering me??? leave me alone please I don't like talking to strangers"
>what the fuck
>young girl now visibly annoyed
>what the fuck
>I still don't understand why she did that, I look and sound normal, it seemed like she was laughing at me but I've just asked a simple question
>Having learned nothing I let some time pass and decide to ask the second person
>he's on the other side of the line so I start walking towards him, not too fast but not too slow since the bank guard decides to eye me at that moment which makes me even more anxious
>the anxiety from the guard and other people watching me makes me ask this guy in the most blunt way, I think I've literally said three words to this guy
>He clearly got annoyed and dismissively pointed at a person in the crowd
>I couldn't tell which person it was specifically
>But judging from the direction that he pointed, this helped me picture that there are about 15 more people ahead of me and I may very well be behind this dude
>>
>Around that moment some random woman in a blue coat walked in from outside with a kid like she's on a fucking catwalk
>She bursts out " I am behind this man"
>I've never seen her before, decide to call her out
>Ask the guy she's pointing at " do you know this woman?"
>He says "what woman?" after she literally just shouted about him not two feet from him, what do you mean "what woman???" are you fucking high you absolute retard? THIS WOMAN RIGHT HERE
>guy decides he ain't wanna have part of this shit just backs off doesn't even say anything like what the fuck
>calm my shit, ask in the most polite way possible "The woman in the blue coat, here, have you seen her before?"
>Suddenly she interjects " IT'S ACTUALLY GREEN, IT'S A GREEN COAT THANK YOU VERY MUCH" in the most disgusted growl like roar
>This can't be fucking happening.jpg
>almost ready to lose my shit but calmly say "well, that's clearly a blue coat, it may be leaning slightly towards green on the collar but the overall hue is blue, although I'm just curious how are you so much in the front when I haven't seen you before here and I've been here for more than 20 minutes?"
>IT'S A GREEN COAT LMAO GET SOME GLASSES, GET AWAY FROM ME
>her child starts crying
>guard comes in
>"is there a problem?"
>My anxiety creeps in and I'm like yeah no I don't need this shit
>calmly say "there's no problem I just asked the woman a question"
>guard pulls me to the side, looks me in the eye and says " Son, do you have trouble with the law? like sex offense or anything like that?"
>what the fuck
>"no I don't, I'm just here to pay my bills"
>he asks me then what's the problem, guy looks like a genuine dude, decide to tell him the truth
>"Well I don't really know who I'm supposed to be after"
>fucking piece of shit starts laughing, and says don't worry about it and walks away
>what the fuck just happened
>everyone staring at me
>I don't even feel anxious, at that point I'm like what the fuck just happened dude
>>
>AND I STILL DON'T KNOW WHO I'M AFTER
>almost certain at least 3 people have gotten in the line ahead of me
>the GREEN COAT woman uses her kid card to get in front of everyone
>it's so obvious she brought her kid here for this on purpose and yet nobody says anything
>the more people move ahead to the booth the more I contemplate killing myself over the uncertainty that some of them were actually behind me
>the 8/10 or so people behind me start to question my sense of reality and throw suspicious looks my way
>my anxiety is off the fucking charts I'm barely holding myself together at this point
>lose my sense of direction and somehow end up near the clerk window
>somehow manage to squeeze through without ANYONE saying a word
>pay the bills and see tons of people from the time I had arrived that were ahead of me still here waiting to pay their bills
>they don't even realize it themselves
>realize the only way to get shit done in this society is to be a complete and utter piece of shit
>come home still triggered with ptsd from the GREEN COAT incident
I don't think I can ever recover from today
>>
>IRC name?
Chaxmon
>Contact info
I think you can write my e-mail in skype to find me so... [email protected] I guess
>Age
>Sex
Male
>Location
Canada, Québec
>Favorite Book
I don't read a lot of books
>Favorite Movie
Battle Royale 1 or 2 I don't remember which one.
>Favorite Music
Pretty much everything
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Yes/Yes/Yes
Friends I guess
People who enjoy gaming, funny people etc..
People who want to talk on the mic or things like that, my mic is broken and my english is terrible.
>>
>>23046208
>teleports behind you
>unsheathes Chikage
heh nothing personnel m'lady
>tips fedora
>cuts throat
>>
File: 1439553518576.jpg (3 KB, 125x75) Image search: [Google]
1439553518576.jpg
3 KB, 125x75
>>23050716
>Appropriating memes
>>23042059

I bet you stole rare pepes too
>>
>>23050740
>saving the thumbnail
>>
>>23049567
why don't you just pay your bills online like normal people in the 21st century?
>>
>>23049465
Skype group..
Please? X
>>
File: cappy.jpg (104 KB, 511x641) Image search: [Google]
cappy.jpg
104 KB, 511x641
>Contact info
beard.nemetz
>Age
>Sex
Male
>Location
Chicago
>Favorite Book
The Giver
>Favorite Movie
Tommy Boy, Benjamin Button, Akira
>Favorite Music
Indie music mostly
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
used to be
Cool people to talk to
I've lived in Tokyo and like anime a bunch, those are both fun topics~
cool people
axe murderers, rapists
>>
>IRC name?
WB4D ( I'm rarely ever on )
>Contact info
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/dankmaymes/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dankmayme/
>Age
>Sex
Male
>Location
Scotland
>Favorite Book
Mein Kampf
>Favorite Movie
Mad Max
>Favorite Music
I will link my Youtube favorite list, its a few years old
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=FLvUCNUjPIU-qg-OkyIxSERg
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Introvert if any
Honestly just some new steam buddies. Not really had a chance to game during xmas though ;[
Gamers - People who can have a conversation past 1-2 words.
Anyone who goes on /fit/ aswell, recently started lifting so i could use a few more friends there.
People with Waifu's.
Weeaboos.
Friend Collecters

Thats my submission. :) happy new year when the time comes guys!
>>
bump for senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4AYzuiRi8g
>>
File: 2512521332.png (1 MB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
2512521332.png
1 MB, 765x1024
>IRC name?
none
>Contact info
I got two steam accounts
Add for Dota 2 and CS: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nyanturdzzz
Add for all kinds of games: http://steamcommunity.com/id/No4Play
>Age
>Sex
M
>Location
EU
>Favorite Book
The Secret History by Donna Tartt
>Favorite Movie
I just like horror movies, sci-fi and a lot of Korean stuff
>Favorite Music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cxKq9gvaOs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa9PkDZkyHg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM3Lj6viiA0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqSpI1Jm0YE
http://www.lastfm.se/user/Nyantez
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Yes/Yes/Yes
Steam friends who likes to discuss hobbies, play games and such
Anyone, cute anime avatars help.
NA or Asian people who wants to play vidya, because ping.
>>
>>23052653
Europe is blazingly hot this winter. How are you doing?
>>
File: 1451253876684.jpg (10 KB, 250x138) Image search: [Google]
1451253876684.jpg
10 KB, 250x138
>>23050740
I also like stealing reaction images my friend
>>
>>23051051
we don't have a lot of cash in general, let alone any to keep in an account
>>
What's that Skype group chat link?
>>
>>23053193
just have to wait for someone to add you
>>
>IRC name?
I
>Contact info
Have
>Age
Had
>Sex
Enough
>Location
Off
>Favorite Book
Your
>Favorite Movie
Shit
>Favorite Music
McBoots
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Hurry
Up
And fix it!
/Misa
>>
looking for a weeb girl gamer gf
>>
>>23053795
ey bby
>>
>>23053803
wanna be my gf?
>>
>>23053942
Sure
>>
>>23053972
are you even a girl
>>
>>23054016
I am
>>
>>23054024
prove it
>>
>>23054043
Get in IRC, everyone there will be my alibi
>>
>>23054051
irc is scary
>>
>>23054071
then DROWN IN IGNORANCE
guHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>23054051
dont catfish the poor shut in >:(
>>
>>23054077
ok :(
>>
File: 1443962283887.jpg (113 KB, 638x630) Image search: [Google]
1443962283887.jpg
113 KB, 638x630
it was worth it!
Now I am finally free of this place!
>>
>>23054107
I had you unbanned right away but if you want to be banned forever..
>>
File: Juon_The_Final-0014.jpg (20 KB, 599x400) Image search: [Google]
Juon_The_Final-0014.jpg
20 KB, 599x400
What the fuck kind of degeneracy is this?
>>
>>23054121
Actually... It was only a joke, but It might be better that way!
Thanks for everything!
>>
>>23054133
the best
>>23054138
you can come back you dork i took you off ban and autokick
>>
>>23053089
get a job and go to a credit union faggot
>>
What are you nerds doing to better yourselves for the new year?

I'm going to try and get good at something because I've wasted my whole life not being good at ANYTHING and that is awful. Not even video games and I've played them pretty much my whole life too. Fuckin sucks.
>>
>IRC name?
n/a
>Contact info
kik: dollangangerr
>Age
>Sex
f
>Location
south usa
>Favorite Book
lolita, flowers in the attic series, catcher in the rye
>Favorite Movie
i have alot
>Favorite Music
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
all
cute people and friends
people who keep me company i get lonely alot
no bully pls
>>
File: dJtjI.jpg (88 KB, 613x459) Image search: [Google]
dJtjI.jpg
88 KB, 613x459
>>23054713
>Flowers In The Attic series

Hey, I recently watched the 2014 film which I thought was really good and decided to start reading the books on a friend's recommendation, I actually just watched it with them. What are some of your other favourite books?
>>
>>23054866
i like the green mile, a clockwork orange, and thats all i can think of atm
>>
>>23054497
>get a job
where do you think you are
>>
>>23054550
I'm going to make a game, get a car, try and turn down my autism, and relax more.
>>
>>23054550
cocaine.
>>
>>23054107
Be my waifu pls
>>
>tfw I have a qt gamer grill who wants to game with me.

Best feeling ever.
>>
>>23048957
but i like my music playlist

sorry it doesnt suit your personal taste
>>
>>23054713
tfw lonely as well, but no kik
>>
>>23056348
skype is dollangangerr as well
>>
Kik;ninekplus
27-m-east coast usa
I enjoy talking about just about everything and I love to learn.
Tell me something I don't know.
>>
>>23038906
yo jmpw like the x86 jump wide instruction call?

>IRC name?
changes with each connect
>Contact info
xmpp ask me
>Age
>Sex
male
>Location
port charlotte fl
>Favorite Book
god emperor of dune^H^H^H
The Lazarus Effect
>Favorite Movie
fight club
>Favorite Music
EDM
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
semi-retired sysadmin living on NEET buqs SSDI
absence of the lack of sunlight
add... i don't comprehend
see above
>>
Night shut
>>
I just want to fuck.
>>
Why are there no neet girls that wanna fap with me inbetween binges of anime we watch together?
>>
>>23059030
cause u a gross week fuck
>>23059016
creeper
>>23058693
still morning
>>
>>23059242
But everything is about sex
>>
>>23059242
>week
>>
>>23059534
turns out $2k+ mbp have autocorrect in their browser, weeb
>>23059407
hormonal issues
>>
>>23059915
how the fuck does >>23059534
calling out a spelling error/autocorrect/whatever make him/her a weeb? Do you know what that word means?
>>
>>23060077
He's saying that the "week" in >>23059242 was a result of autocorrect changing "weeb" to "week"
>>
>>23060090
Oh, I read it as if the correction would be "weak" from "week"
>>
>>23060077

weeb detected
> chequed
>>
>>23060275
most of this thread is weebs
>>
I don't feel like answering that whole questionnaire. just add me on steam. ID = holypickle

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969299986/
>>
Evening bump
>>
What's up, /shut/?
>>
File: nice.png (38 KB, 122x148) Image search: [Google]
nice.png
38 KB, 122x148
GUESS WHOS' GOT THE NEXT TWO DAYS OFF
>>
>>23063662
Enjoy your depression while you lay in bed
>>
>>23063682
nah man imma eat candy and cheesecake
>>
>>23063662
I'd kill for that second day off.

Finally get pc upgrades and only have a day to enjoy them.
>>
>>23063738
fuck you i want cheesecake :(
>>
Someone on
>ps4 (destiny,bf4) rominamacci
>xboxone (halo) scumTEKK
>>
>>23063662
Do you know where's that image is from?
>>
>>23063878
I quit my job recently :)

>>23063907
We can make it together :)
>>
>>23059016
want someone to fuck and cuddle with
>>
>>23064011
I would also kill to quit my job.
>>
>>23046109
Only interesting person here so far.

>>23049546
>>23049552
>>23049560
Should have told the security guard that the bluecoated bitch was trying to cut ahead in front of you.
>>
File: THNYASMACK THE LIPWHHPA.png (44 KB, 116x174) Image search: [Google]
THNYASMACK THE LIPWHHPA.png
44 KB, 116x174
>>23064004
motherfuckin' lemon squeezy barbERSHOP QUARTET HECK YEA
>>
>>23064051
ASL?
>>
afternoon bump
>>
happy new year from europe

this year i'm getting a weeb girl gamer gf for sure
>>
>>23066931
same
>>
>>23066931

happppy new year fellow european!
good luck on your quest for a weeb gamer gf
>>
>>23066931
this year i may or may not get cancer

fingers crossed
>>
>>23043991
>>
>>23067167
If you have to state you're an alpha, you're probably not one.
>>
This year I will speak to a girl and try to make a connection. Wish me luck /shut/!
>>
>>23060124
Everyone did
>>
>>23067304
God speed
>>
I went to some coffee shop meet up with a family member to make them feel better the other day.
It was very awkward
apparently you were just suppose to chat and share music.
Everyone was sharing what they did for a living and sharing music
>shut-in with no job, watches anime, plays vidya and goes out rarely and listens to chillstep/japanese music.
Needless to say I stayed quiet and only said a few words.
>>
File: 1450304716721.png (52 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1450304716721.png
52 KB, 375x360
>>23068211
>>
File: 1443244244370.jpg (65 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1443244244370.jpg
65 KB, 1024x768
xth for crippling loneliness
>>
>>23067284
Alpha male here. What's it like being a beta shut in?
>>
>>23068461
>tfw laying in bed alone

Thanks for reminding me.
>>
File: 1435767677282.png (22 KB, 103x143) Image search: [Google]
1435767677282.png
22 KB, 103x143
45 mins until maximum puchi future is achieved
>>
happy new year /shut/
>>
File: 1450849591635.jpg (61 KB, 248x321) Image search: [Google]
1450849591635.jpg
61 KB, 248x321
First Boots is a Scrub™ of the New Year in the west coast!
>>
>>23064160
I might have thought the same until I tripped their trans special snowflake sensor. If you feel fine avoiding that like the plague then why the hell not
>>
>>23064160
>Only interesting person here so far.
KEK

>>23068888
>special snowflake sensor.
How'd you do that?
>>
>>23068848
Be my waifu pls
>>
>>23069079
I vaguely remember trying to make some point about society shaping peoples image of gender and apparently something in there made them think I was saying something that sounded transphobic. It was like, explaining to a feminist about how the patriarcy would work and then being accused of being part of it. I should have known better than to expect that I could explain a concept without someone getting triggered
>>
bumpu
>>
first post of the new year for me!
>>
33 m us
Straight
Introvert
Just want some company, prefer a woman with as much time on their hands as me.

>>
File: RedSki.png (333 KB, 700x946) Image search: [Google]
RedSki.png
333 KB, 700x946
Happy Birthday to me...
>>
File: 1436156412616.png (91 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1436156412616.png
91 KB, 400x400
>IRC name?
dont use it
>Contact info
>Age
>Sex
M
>Location
Sweden
>Favorite Book
The Greyknights omnibus
>Favorite Movie
The thing
>Favorite Music
Death grips, schoolboy Q, Aesop rock
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Yeah/not really/kinda
friends to talk too and be less depressed
guys who want to play games listen to music or just hang out and talk
girls who are looking for lewds or a relationship (i am currently in a relationship) but if your cool and dont get wierd then girls are fine
>>
File: filipppppp.jpg (15 KB, 639x480) Image search: [Google]
filipppppp.jpg
15 KB, 639x480
>IRC name?
nah soz
>Contact info
>Age
>Sex
female
>Location
Sweden
>Favorite Book
dwarves
>Favorite Movie
the aristocats or the heathers
>Favorite Music
bubblegum octopus or the cabs
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
shut in when i can be! i have a fear of men and older women wich limits me and has gotten worse recently, i used to be a neet and horribly depressed but am trying to make friends now
friends only please, i dont want any form of relationship or sex
i would prefer women! but guys are ok too given you're not imtimidating or seeking anything sexual. i browse /cgl/ alot and would like to get to know people from there
i want to make friends i can play magic the gathering with, im hoping to get more into it
people who live in sweden would be nice too, i want to try to know more people here since i dont at the moment
anyone seeking a relationship!
>>
evening bump
>>
Please add the skype name:
I_Find_Weapons_Cheap
>>
File: parket.png (174 KB, 534x508) Image search: [Google]
parket.png
174 KB, 534x508
parket is a parakeet

uguu
>>
File: 2107208_orig.png (2 MB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
2107208_orig.png
2 MB, 1000x563
>>23038906
Checking out your abstract work. I can see Vegeta's face in this image
>>
File: vegeta.png (2 MB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
vegeta.png
2 MB, 1000x563
>>23073478
Time to die, Kakarot
>>
>IRC name?
Nope
>Contact info
Kik: ignats_
>Age
>Sex
M
>Location
NY, US
>Favorite Book
Silence of the Lambs, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
>Favorite Movie
Back to the Future
>Favorite Music
90s hip hop, hipster shit, lots of other stuff
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
NEET, introvert, depression, anxiety
An escape. Someone who needs the company as much as I do.
A girl who has nothing going on.
Men. People who aren't talkitave.
>>
>>23073445
he's our parakeet

;-;
>>
File: ss+(2559-01-02+at+02.58.59).png (105 KB, 453x531) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2559-01-02+at+02.58.59).png
105 KB, 453x531
>>23073445
>>23074491
He is not
>>
>>23074491
yes ;-;

>>23074579
you're clearly in denial
>>
File: 20151126_024005.jpg (484 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
20151126_024005.jpg
484 KB, 1080x1920
>>23074674
It's funny that you think I'm him
>>
>>23074778
I never said I thought you were him. I have no idea who you are.

But you're in denial, whoever you are.
>>
Blogtime. Today is my last day of work and the last day of my 'two weeks notice'.

After today, I am officially unemployed. No more shitty dead end retail job. No more [shit] income. I can vaguely consider myself a NEET/shutin with some legitimacy now.

It's amazing how I have a sudden desire to take care of myself.
I already took a shower for once. I'm considering changing my diet for the better and possibly even engaging in minimal physical activity for the sake of health and shape. My nails are actually of similar length. I can sleep when I'm tired for as long as my body demands (which is still far too much, sadly) and wake up when I'm not. I actually feel like buying a car now. I can actually play games/watch anime/listen to music.
I actually feel like learning new things. I can study new subjects! I could practice piano more! I could practice languages more! I could work on some kind of a project! Maybe I can actually learn how to compose music for once! Maybe I can actually write something substantial/meaningful! Perhaps I could actually be social with some people again...

I hated holding myself back for the sake of a poverty-level income and being part of a disgusting consumerist culture that contributed to the stupidity and ignorance to the community around me.
It's essentially the opposite of what I stand for; I want to brighten myself, but I also want to brighten those around me...

Being jobless doesn't make my excessive narcoleptic hypersomnia any less relevant, but it certainly helps me live with it.
My lack of actual energy is still very apparent, but now I can use the little I have on myself.

... but, well, money comes first, right? I have nothing lined up. I have a paltry savings at best. I'm just making my poverty worse.

I already know that I'm getting actual ambition over nothing.

I need to fix up my resume and commit myself to a new lock and chain; I need to keep up the facade and continue to disregard my mental and physical health entirely...
>>
File: 1441964470633.jpg (15 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1441964470633.jpg
15 KB, 250x188
>>23074828
shhhh
>>
>>23074948
gay cunt
>>
>>23074985

Yes, please.
>>
>>23074778
Nigger you wish you were me.
>>
File: 1449286675796.jpg (39 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1449286675796.jpg
39 KB, 480x480
>>23075011
No one was talking to you, sit down boy
>>
>>23075020
Don't make papa bend you over his knee. (At least you have good taste in who you impersonate~)
>>
File: britney-toxic.jpg (39 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
britney-toxic.jpg
39 KB, 630x420
>Age
>sex
Male
>Location
North Carolina
>Favorite Book
Frankenstein
>Favorite Movie
Lion King
>Favorite Music
Sufjan Stevens
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Introvert, I go weeks w/out contact then scramble to maintain relationships
Don't know
Don't care
No one
>>
File: 406271_1340774089576_360_270.jpg (16 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
406271_1340774089576_360_270.jpg
16 KB, 360x270
>>23075022
I'd like to see you try that, fuccboi prime
>>
File: zxcvz.gif (930 KB, 448x252) Image search: [Google]
zxcvz.gif
930 KB, 448x252
>>23075027
Bend over, boy
>>
File: Seiya_anime.jpg (20 KB, 478x356) Image search: [Google]
Seiya_anime.jpg
20 KB, 478x356
>>23075054
I will not arararararagi
>>
File: 1309744577001.jpg (41 KB, 455x364) Image search: [Google]
1309744577001.jpg
41 KB, 455x364
>>23074975
;-; okay
>>
>>23075010
lewd
>>
File: 94241338fd5f70_full.jpg (56 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
94241338fd5f70_full.jpg
56 KB, 300x225
>>23075065
You couldn't handle me. My style is impetuous. My defenses, impregnable.
>>
File: 1435624433021.gif (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1435624433021.gif
3 MB, 600x338
>>23075065
such a good girl
>>
File: 1389924153579.jpg (86 KB, 556x446) Image search: [Google]
1389924153579.jpg
86 KB, 556x446
>>23075078
I wanna say beli but I'm also not sure.
>>
File: 1442004757465.jpg (169 KB, 902x698) Image search: [Google]
1442004757465.jpg
169 KB, 902x698
>>23075085
>beli
You know me
>>
File: 286376388.jpg (20 KB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
286376388.jpg
20 KB, 500x284
>>23075083
uwah~
t-thanks, anon-kun...!
>>
File: 1364850304539.jpg (25 KB, 600x455) Image search: [Google]
1364850304539.jpg
25 KB, 600x455
>>23075090
I know a lot of people tho, senpai. That ain't very narrow.
>>
File: 1442026746547.jpg (24 KB, 317x284) Image search: [Google]
1442026746547.jpg
24 KB, 317x284
>>23075093
weeb
>>23075099
I'll give you a hint. I'm in irc
>>
File: 13456789878768.gif (440 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
13456789878768.gif
440 KB, 360x270
>>23075104
:3c
>>
File: sexeyes.jpg (101 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sexeyes.jpg
101 KB, 1280x720
>>23075114
>>
>>23075104
zuuzuu? JTG? aninnymouse? McButts? I have no idea, senpai.
>>
File: 1451642553081.jpg (41 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1451642553081.jpg
41 KB, 306x306
>>23075120
hoot hoot you fag
>>
File: 12345465786756.jpg (11 KB, 400x229) Image search: [Google]
12345465786756.jpg
11 KB, 400x229
>>23075119
>>
>>23075120
>suggesting me
TRIGGERED, SHITLORD
>>
File: 1447131139720.jpg (16 KB, 229x287) Image search: [Google]
1447131139720.jpg
16 KB, 229x287
>>23075130
you smell like a scrub
>>23075129
>>23075129
>>
File: 1364851015026s.jpg (3 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1364851015026s.jpg
3 KB, 125x93
>>23075128
MORE LIKE
W H O W H O
>>
>>23075073
Homosexual vulvas are my favorite, but it's difficult to post appreciation for them without lewdness. Oh well.
>>
File: 1448841716579.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448841716579.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>>23075141
you might need some potassium, senpai
>>
File: HA.jpg (18 KB, 499x314) Image search: [Google]
HA.jpg
18 KB, 499x314
>>23075144
>>
File: 0138768686.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
0138768686.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
>>23075140
>>
File: 1435621665712.gif (109 KB, 522x398) Image search: [Google]
1435621665712.gif
109 KB, 522x398
>>23075147
open wide, this isn't gonna be smooth
>>23075156
>>23075156
>>
File: Do it.png (183 KB, 497x366) Image search: [Google]
Do it.png
183 KB, 497x366
>>23075161
I'll bully you in your bully-holes, buddi-boi
>>
>Contact info
>Age
>Sex
Male
>Location
Germany
>Favorite Book
Tough question, either "Animal Farm" or "Of Mice and Men".
>Favorite Movie
The Zero Theorem
>Favorite Music
Dave Brubeck, Charles Mingus, Karnivool, Nils Frahm
>NEET/Introvert/Shut-In?
Introvert/Shut-In
I'd love some recommendations regarding books and music. Some general company would be nice, too, maybe even some "deep" talk.
See above.
Anyone with sexual intentions or the typical /pol/ user.
>>
File: 02386736.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
02386736.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>23075161
>>
>>23075180
>looking for music recs
John Coltrane - A Meme Supreme
>>
File: 1447138890952.png (697 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447138890952.png
697 KB, 1280x720
>>23075175
I'm a world renowned booty bandit you can't even compare
>>23075188
>>23075188
>>
>>23074948
Man, I feel you. I'm nowhere near NEET but I'm almost done with my holidays. No work, so no need to go out and talk to people, sometimes, I admire NEETs for that. Hope you can somehow get a comfy job to get some money. The NEET lifestyle sounds expensive if you're not living with your parents. Also, happy 2016, did you celebrate?
>>
File: 018937977778.jpg (110 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
018937977778.jpg
110 KB, 500x500
>>23075197
>>
File: 1442422700963.jpg (35 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
1442422700963.jpg
35 KB, 680x383
>>23075180
Alabama Shakes - Sound and Color
>>23075202
>>23075202
>>
File: 0386683686.gif (97 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
0386683686.gif
97 KB, 267x200
>>23075205
>>
>>23075190
Heard of it but never listened to it. 3 mins in now and I love it. Thanks!
Also,
>Britney
>>
File: 1433695514958.jpg (114 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1433695514958.jpg
114 KB, 960x720
>>23075213
>>
>>23075205
Gonna listen to that right after Coltrane. Already excited!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 146

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.