[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Traumatic experiences that we've struggled to keep hidden
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
Traumatic experiences that we've struggled to keep hidden from people?

I'll start. I have a whole bunch.

I'm 21, but this was a few years ago. I live in a relatively small town in the Northern US. We have a really "high end" town center and I only say "high end" because the directorate for the town likes to spend taxpayer money on frivolous shit. Getting off topic, anyways.

I used to be the manager (like, top nigga in charge) of the local country club, which sat right on the edge of the lake in town.The only reason why this is pertinent information is because the parking lot for the Country Club is across the street, and the Home Owners association that's part of the club wont let the staff park in the clubs staff lot. They reserve it for themselves. It's bullshit. At any rate, I was on my way to work one night.

Despite being a relatively small town, a lot of people have weddings and parties in my building, so I dealt with a lot of drunks on a daily basis. Anyways, crossing the street to get to work, I get hit by a drunk driver doing like 40mph in a 15mph zone.

I didn't actually care that he hit me. And I would have just let the guy go, if he had actually stopped. But he never even slowed down. I, luckily or unluckily, broke my leg in what I'm estimating to be 2 places. I never went to the hospital. I never told anyone about it, actually. Not really that I'm afraid of what'll happen. I just never really thought it was important to tell anyone.

My leg never healed properly. I don't know if something shattered or it just didn't heal correctly because after lying poorly to a coworker telling them I tripped down the stairs and it popped out of place, and having him pull it back straight for me, I kept on walking on it.

The repercussions? I can't swim, walking hurts, running is an absolute no, unless I'm in the mood for extreme pain and looking like I have a stick up my ass.
pic kinda related? If this thread stays live I'll tell you guys some more shit
>>
>>23113117
Oh and, the reason I'm posting this here is because /soc is genuinely less retarded then the other boards
>>
File: 1450373231887.jpg (10 KB, 193x245) Image search: [Google]
1450373231887.jpg
10 KB, 193x245
Maybe not traumatic, but scary as shit.

I was at a subway in my hometown, and I was having a conversation with some ROTC and AFROTC dudes. I was facing the window and i saw a freight train derail and collapse the nearby bridge it was crossing. There was a car going right under it and it was squashed like a pancake. There was a fuckton of smoke and small explosions, but i ran to the wreckage with the military dudes to make sure nobody else was trapped or injured, didnt find anything and had to run when the cops arrived and fire was creeping towards the compressed air breaks on one of the freight cars.

Happened in Northbrook, IL if you wanna look it up.

>tfw the train would have crushed the subway I was in I'd it had derailed just 50 feet further
>>
Why the fuck didn't you go to the hospital?
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.