[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/soc/ I need your help. I am of brazilian descent but apparently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: me.png (4 MB, 1137x1661) Image search: [Google]
me.png
4 MB, 1137x1661
/soc/ I need your help. I am of brazilian descent but apparently I look middle eastern. Here is the thing. I hate shaving and I feel like I look much better with facial hair / get positive response from people when I do have facial here.

However yesterday I went to a korean store. As I was standing in the check out line I noticed a girl was standing infront with her bother standing after her. Her mother gave me one look and immediately hugged her daughter, then lifted her and laughingly placed her infront of her. I feel like that woman was afraid of me when I was standing there. Should I shave my facial hair off? do I really look like a scary person? I spend alot of time alone and I love it, watch movies, play video games total Otaku, so a beard suits me. But, I can't have people acting like that at work place or at school. So what do /soc/? pic is me.
>>
>>23101345
Firstly, I think you could probably stand to gain some weight. Eat more, workout.

Trim up that goatee a little neater or grow out your beard

You don't really look "scary" though.
>>
Nah, fuck the proles who think all remotely brown people are terrorists. I have a huge beard but I'm a pasty white guy, even I get sideways looks. Fuck em.

The other day, a homeless guy walked up to me and asked me if I'm Muslim. I have blue eyes, and apparently he decided I couldn't be Muslim. Then he asked me if I was a Jew. I answered in the negative, and told him I was an atheist, and he smells weird. Then he asked me for a cigarette.

Keep your beard, be happy, and don't worry about morons so stupid they can barely keep their saliva in their mouths. After Trump loses the election, they'll all an hero anyway, probably.
>>
nice try achmed
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.