[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Zealand thread NZ No one came back to check last night's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: new zealand.jpg (191 KB, 1244x700) Image search: [Google]
new zealand.jpg
191 KB, 1244x700
New Zealand thread NZ

No one came back to check last night's thread so I got not replies. Let's try again.
This country doesn't have enough people in it.
>>
>>23094752
dunners checking in.

sick of getting ghosted on tinder
>>
Christchurch here.
My Steam http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036485350/ I have 975 games now, so you know I really like games.

>>23094774
What does it mean to be ghosted on Tinder? I made a kinda bad profile and (of course) have gotten no replies. It's definitely helped me realise the kinds of girls I like though, when actually presented with the choice I found I was kinda picky. End up skipping most blondes, people looking too happy, people with friends, people in front of foreign landmarks, people at parties and people in dresses.
>>
>>23094752
whats happening fags?
>>
Fuckin nz cucks
STRAYA IS BETTER CUNTS
>>
>>23094805
eh I'll match with a guy, we'll talk, take it to snap, swap a few pics, one of us will have to leave for the night, I'll send a "hey" message the next day but never get a response. They're all keen to meet up beforehand, but Im guessing they realize thats a bad idea come morning and the urge has passed, haha.

Luckily this has only happened 3/5 times.

I don't do guys that

>have group pics
>with the opposite sex
>face is obscured.

After that its just if I think theyre cute or not. I never give a shit about their profile hahaa.
>>
File: m8.jpg (84 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
m8.jpg
84 KB, 634x423
>>23094813

>>23094818
Huh, that's a pity. Didn't think guys would be so picky. Having something good written is a big bonus for me.
>>
File: 1429965633761.gif (45 KB, 50x28) Image search: [Google]
1429965633761.gif
45 KB, 50x28
Some fuckin idiots on the roads mate I tell ya. Bloody tourists.
>>
>>23094860
I think its less pickyness and more laziness.
>>
File: czech mein.jpg (715 KB, 3000x2001) Image search: [Google]
czech mein.jpg
715 KB, 3000x2001
>>
>>23094752

My bad, ended up out of wifi range
Chch-fag reporting again

>>23094805

It's sad cause I find hipsters, hippies and cringe-worthy 'nerd' girls the most attractive but I loathe nearly everything else about them.
Tinder is harder too cause not too many fems are down for a poly-fidelity relationship.

Also curious, how many of those games have you played? Last I checked I owned like 620ish but had only played about 30-40% of them. Setting myself up for my retirement.
>>
>>23096342
Yeah I like the 'nerds' and weebs and such, but it's harder to find more self-aware down to earth ones.
Well I've got around 3TB or them installed now. According to steamdb.info I haven't played 403 of my games, or 39%. That seems like a lot so I dunno, some I've already finished pirated so I've never touched them.
You're welcome to add me on Steam btw,
What do you do? In education?
>>
>>23096401
Chchfriend here.
Why?
I'm sorry to hear that, though I would consider things very, very carefully before going though with suicide. It's a very final solution to what can be a temporary problem.
Still, I'm not necessarily against suicide, people should have that freedom.
>>
>>23096446
Yeah, love/companionship is great but don't buy into the hype too much and let other people make you feel like shit for not having something they're over exaggerating. I think it is kinda cruel what popular culture and societal expectations has done to some people in regards to our pursuit for a significant other. It really isn't the be all and end all.

What other interests do you have?
>>
>>23096475
I mean, I like chatting to people and I have this dream of meeting up with a fellow chchfag if we're on the same wavelength. Add me on Steam if you want http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036485350/
>>
>>23096370

Yeah they all just seem so cookie cutter and fake

That's actually a good point, a lot of mine I bought after already finishing them when I guess poorer and had to pirate. I've gone full circle, pirating, getting a job, buying games, realising most game companies just cash grab so now I pirate again.
Yeah studying a Bachelor, majoring in Accounting at CPIT. Yourself?

>>23096446
>a loveless life can be hell on earth

I'm probably a lot luckier than most anons on here in that I have a long-term partner (7 years), but I can understand that intense feeling of loneliness if that's what you mean.
My partner goes away for long periods of time on placement and outside her I don't have any irl friends any more so the intense feeling of loneliness can even physically hurt sometimes.
What do you do for work anon?
>>
>>23096592
I was studying a Bachelor in IT at CPIT, been at it for two years. I try buy games when I can and bought more for a while when I had more money but now I have literally next to no money and really need a job. Currently working for relatives for a week or two.
I accepted your request thanks, I'll try message you sometime. I should be going to bed soon.
>>
>>23096610
Did you finish or decide to take a break from it?
haha yeah once I got money I kind of went ham on games and now kind of regret it. I would like to leave my merch job and get something that is actually decent. The worst part about getting a job or working a job like I am is referees. I work alone and interact with a single person via email whom is in welly. I can't really get a referee from it but I need one to get a new job so it's like ehhhhhh

I've mainly been jamming DOTO2 and Heroes & Generals, but I'm open to most games.
>>
>>23094813

On behalf of your siblings across the pond, i wholeheartedly apologise for the fuckwits we bestow upon you
>>
Mornin' anons.
Seems we weren't buried over night
>>
>>23097404
Thank you anon, and we also apologise for appropriating you kiwis and calling them Australian when they become famous after moving here for a bit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.