[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, dudes and dudettes I kinda need some advice, I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-7088495641994467424.jpg (86 KB, 682x1136) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-7088495641994467424.jpg
86 KB, 682x1136
Hey, dudes and dudettes
I kinda need some advice, I haven't been sleeping properly for the past few days and I need to know is thier
anyway to completely forget about a person and if I should actually try too...

Nyeh, any advice is, you know, I'd appreciate it.
>>
File: Snapchat-197282509024760772.jpg (77 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-197282509024760772.jpg
77 KB, 480x800
Or if you guys know any way to stop hurting as I do that'd be great.
>>
God, I sound so melodramatic...
>>
I'm a recovering addict, and having been hurt and feeling lost- losing someone important to you is kind of like kicking dope. It's the last thing you want to give up, but you know it's extremely toxic for you. What I do when I'm having a craving is
DELAY - you'll call them in 5 minutes, you'll call them in 5 days, you'll call them in 5 months, etc. Keep pushing yourself to see just how long you can wait, ideally postponing it forever.
DISTRACT
Get your mind off it! Browse funny pictures, do something creative, watch a movie, read, invite someone over.
DISREGARD
YOU DON'T NEED THEM!
>>
>>23062197
Kicking sniff was easier than this, but thanks anon, I'm doing the delay thing now. Haven't talked in a month but with new year and shit...

Good luck with staying clean, btw.
>>
The only thing that got me over my ex was getting closure. Sending one last message telling them to have a good life
>>
>>23062231
I don't wanna bring it up though, all the questions as to why...I already deleted her number anyway to stop me messaging her anyway.
>>
>>23062223
I don't know if anything is easier than kicking heroin. It's like losing a best friend. Best of luck!
>>
>>23062745
Christ, what on earth even made you hit up that shit?

It's nearly as bad as Jenkem
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.