[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Craigslist casual encounters thread. Share your experiences.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: 1445887121469.png (4 KB, 406x124) Image search: [Google]
1445887121469.png
4 KB, 406x124
Craigslist casual encounters thread. Share your experiences.
>>
OP starting, had fuck me bareback yesterday. It was a friends with benefits I met on CL who I also knew was clean (this wasn't our first meeting.) I fucking loved it, he ended up cumming on my tits.

I might have a proper first meeting story to greentext about tonight, I'll post it if it happens
>>
>>22994793
>Woman on craigslist talking about how craigslist works

I live in a town of about 9,000 people, the next town over isn't much larger, and about 50 miles away there's a town of 60,000, these three share the same craigslist area right? So about 80,000 people give or take.

I can post an ad, renew it every 2 days, and not get a single response on it in a month, as a man.

A woman I messaged and did end up meeting told me every time she posts an ad she has to take it down within an hour because she gets over a hundred messages every time, then she just goes through them and picks a few attractive ones and decides which one she wants to fuck.

Fuck how easy it is for women. Just fuck it. Yes I'm mad.

>I'm an attractive guy, not creepy, big dick and high stamina, and the couple of girls I've hooked up with through craigslist (Me messaging them) have all assumed I'm swimming in pussy when it's more like a fucking desert around here

/rant
>>
>>22995090
I'm not talking about how it works. I'm sorry you have such a bad experience though anon. If it makes you feel any better I also live in a shitty area, but I do get it's still easier for me.
>>
>>22995090
I kno right, fucking bullshit. Don't even think about posting in m4w all you get is a bunch of dudes and cds trying to get you to let them blow you off
>>
>>22995140
Well I can tell you my experience with the two women I've hooked up with through craigslist.

First one)Married, at first she said "She doesn't usually do things like this" and tried to get me to not use a condom but I insisted, it wasn't good sex she just kind of laid there. After the third or forth time she came she said she had to pee and I pretended like I was exhausted and tied the condom off like I'd came so I had an excuse to stop.

Afterwards, she told me about how she'd had a different guy come over every day her husband was gone for the previous month but none of them had made her cum and blah blah general flattery stuff, but the fact she was completely un phased with fucking a different guy every night was a huge turn off. Honestly the only reason I'd agreed was because she said she'd been married to the same guy since she was 18 and hadn't fucked around, turned out she was a mega slut so I GTFO and was glad as hell I wore a condom.

Second one) She had sent me a bunch of older pictures because she had clearly gained weight since then. She seemed nice though and we chatted a while. Eventually she just took her clothes off and sat next to me, didn't say anything sexual just kind of hoped I would do something. She had said before hand she liked "teasing" and "being ignored" so I did just that for a while, eventually she stood up and there was a big wet spot on the couch and it was dripping down her thighs, turned out she really DID like being "ignored", so I bent her over and fucked her until she supposedly squirted for the first time in her life (I'm just going off what she said, she was facing the other way, I didn't see).

This would have been fine, but she got REALLY clingy after that, talking about how she was lonely and wished a guy loved her and about how she hates men because her dad molested her when she was younger and yeah.

Those are my two experiences.
>>
>>22995192
Holy shit at the second one haha, sorry you got stuck with crazy. I don't understand involving feelings in CL encounters, like fuck the whole reason you met was to get off, that isn't exactly romantic.
>>
>>22995233
Yeah. Also, any girl who has an ad up for more than a couple hours usually has "curvy" in her ad somewhere.

"Curvy" is just short for "landwhale".

>I have a dilemma where I want an actually attractive chick to hook up with, on the other hand I don't want to hook up with somebody that's fucked 30+ guys in her early 20s. Life is suffering having standards.
>>
>>22995272
If you're not looking for a relationship why do you care how much they hook up? STD worries? if so that's fair enough.
>>
>>22995272
Good luck, have you tried going to church? No, I'm not joking.
>>
>>22995284
Because from experience, if the number of partners she's had is high, and she's still in her late teens/early 20s, she is probably crazy. It's anecdotal evidence but it's enough to make me stay the fuck away.

I'm not saying fucking a lot of people makes you crazy, I'm just saying it could signify craziness. I have friends (Non-sexual) who sleep around a lot, they end up facebook stalking anybody who rejects them, slandering everybody they hook up with, or the oddly common "I'm a lesbian but I want to fuck a bunch of guys" that at least two women I know are trying to pull.

tl;dr
I don't want to stick my dick in crazy. And also yes STDs.

>>22995291
I'm not religious.
>>
>>22995313
Who said anything about religion ^.^
>>
>>22995366
Let me rephrase. I live in a town that a lot of people would consider redneck. (I moved here a couple years back, I definitely don't fit in to the "norm" here) and the kinds of people that go to church here are hicks.

I'm not exaggerating. You know the stereotype of the redneck cowgirl with only 3 teeth? That's pretty common here.
>>
>>22995378
Oh, shit! Nvm then lol.
>>
Messaged a girl, turned out she was a hooker, kinda shocked by that revelation, idk why looking back, decided eh I'll go for it. It was overall a pretty depressing experience and I didn't even get to actually sleep with her. That's my one CL casual encounter lol.
>>
greentext time
>23 year old skinny white dude
>decide to post on CL about losing my virginity cause I'm tired of the stigma
>only real response is this attractive latina chick in her 30s
>we talk but she keeps dodging my questions about meeting up and eventually fades
>2 weeks of gays and bots
>eventually get messaged by another older chick that I'm not into at all, but she picks a date right away so I go with it
>she gives pretty nice sloppy head but otherwise pretty meh
>complains about me using a condom when I fuck her
>i never finish and we eventually give up after 20-30 minutes
>she gets mad at me later and tells me to delete her number

it was okay I guess
>>
I've been posting ads on craigslist for a while now trying to meet an older woman to take my virginity. I've gotten a few responses, talked with one woman back and forth for a week but she wanted me to include another guy and all her pics were two years old. She wasn't hot either.

Other than that they quit messaging me back after asking for my pics. It sucks, I'm not actually bad looking in real life but I'm unphotogenic as fuck and have dead, serial killers eyes.
>>
>Met a large girl once. She was pretty self conscious but we hung out a bit and got a vibe going
>She suddenly removes all clothes
>"Well...do you want to get naked?"
>I oblige and she jumps on my dick, giving amazing head
>Fuck four or five times that night, slept over. She liked being naked next to someone and touched
>Ended up moving far a few weeks later so never met up again. She was a NEET but a good lay
>>
Might not be the ideal place to ask. But does anybody have any pointers or experiences for a male, bi-curious first-timer?

I make the odd post offering handjobs and maybe head if I like the guy. Make it known that I'm unable to travel or host- a problem to be sure. But exclusively I get people who can't read asking me everything but things related to my offers.

Also, how should a first meeting go down? I have yet to convince anybody to do a public meeting. Sure folk might talk but am I expected to overlook the possible danger in going direct to email to some strangers house?
>>
>just checked email
>got a message from 10 hours ago
>Hello I'm wanting sex today what's up

fffff, I was at work all day and just saw that. hoping this bish is down for another day.
>>
Had a meeting last night, fell asleep when I got home so I didn't post
>meet up with guy in his car to go drive around
>he ends up parking in a secluded spot and we talk about life shit for awhile
>conversation starts getting sexual, both of us getting more into it
>end up going down on him in the car while he fingers me
>go into the back of the car, fuck for a few min
>go back to sucking him until he finishes on my face

We both agreed to meet up again at some point, I dunno when though, he has my number now so we texted a bit after. He also asked me if I had heard about "the hacker Anonymous" and I did my best to conceal my autism
>>
had my first encounter on friday. She said she was a curvy asian. She lied. She was fat, but I let her suck it anyway. Honestly was one of the best head I ever had so I can't complain. Couldn't really force myself to fuck her after that.

Took me about 2 months of constant lurking to get this encounter. Too much hassle for a good sucking.
>>
File: _20151101_145426.jpg (125 KB, 522x497) Image search: [Google]
_20151101_145426.jpg
125 KB, 522x497
another greentext from a slutty trap
>post a lengthy ad explaining you've gotta be hot and fit to fuck
>hottie messages me that night urging me to get ready
>his cock had my mouth watering when I saw it in pics so I got clean and he picked me up
>he's so handsome in person
>smoke a j in his car while he gets the hotel room
>super anxious walking through the lobby cause I'm high and he grabbed my ass
>get in the room, start drinking my beer and get naked
>he starts making out with me grabbing me by the neck and goes straight for my ass
>I told him to use lube if he wanted to finger me but he just used spit
>deep throat his cock the whole time he fingers me, he's moaning and calling me a good girl
>bends me over and teases my ass
>finally goes in and my mind goes hazy from there cause I was so cross faded
>he kept going in too deep and telling me I'm his bitch while I squirm
>he cums after I fuck myself with his dick while we're in doggy
>then things got awkward and I told him to take me home
>>
So, someone who is older than my normal age limit is offering me some money to fuck him anyway, and normally I'd say fuck no but I'm dirt poor right now. Like living on rice and can't afford good food poor. I'm considering it but I'm not sure I want to be a literal whore.
>>
>>22996644
Try with a cd, I know the feeling. Went from email straight to their place. Nervous as fuck, is this a psycho, will I get robbed? And being in a predominately white state I had other concerns on my mind too. But I said fuck it, YOLO. Turned out to be a total cock white and a "hun" won't stop emailing me. Hit it twice and only for the good head. Haven't been back since. If you're not comfortable without meeting first don't do it. You should at least have some idea of who they are before hand. Skype, facetime, etc. But it's all up to you or you can go to gay bars and claim you're only there for the music and cheap beer ^.^
>>
>>22998798
Cock whore
>>
>>22996644
This person >>22998798 is basically my experience. Craigslist is basically a quick fuck hookup site. Most people won't have the patience for public meets. If that's what you want, that's fine, but it'll take longer to sort through the flakes.

>>22998712
Is it someone you'd consider anyway?

Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with prostitution. It's your body, do what you want with it.
>>
>>22998824
I'd consider it but it'd be borderline, dude is in his 40s and I'm in my early 20s. That said he isn't unattractive so I guess I likely will end up going for it.
>>
>>22999349
hmm where you located (ie what city) id be willing to help if youre close by
>>
i'm a girl who mostly just fucks men from cl. i dont really think of it as being slutty. i work a lot,/don't care for a relationship so once a month or so i post an ad and pick up hook up.
it's true about women posting ads. i live in a city (about 250000) if i post an ad i can get 100+ responses easy. then weed it down from there.
the encounters vary.
>one guy was sweating so bad when he was on top it was like a disgusting shower

>one guy insisted on kissing me while we were fucking but all he did was move his tongue as fast as possible in a circle in my mouth. no matter what i did he just did this

>i actually have fucked an alarming amount of men who are into kissing but are FUCKING TERRIBLE at it. no one wants your tongue crammed inside their mouth with your lower jaw. get it together.

>some guys eat pussy like champs then pound it like they're in a hurry

>i met a guy in a hotel once, that wasn't bad, but he was really nervous. he started out fingering me (poorly) the sex was alright. but he was kinda awkward

>i get a lot of dudes who don't want to wear a condom, which i honestly don't understand. like, you're fucking a stranger, wrap your shit up jfc

>the biggest issue i have is men who come too quickly. i mean come on asshole, at least work up a sweat. it took you 15mins to get over here, spend more than 3 inside me

one thing i don't do is suck cock, i'm just not about that dick in mouth life, it hasn't hampered my sex life in any way. dudes are pretty chill about it
>>
>>22999469
>doesnt give head

you should be ashamed to call yourself slutty, youre doing it wrong
>>
>>22999363
I'm in New England but I'm not near any one city

>>22999469
Oh man the condom thing, why would you trust a stranger like that?? I'm legit clean but they don't know that, I could just be SAYING that
>>
>>22999502
i mean like, i DID say i don't think of it being slutty.
but also i don't wanna suck your cock.
unless money comes out of it, then i might be amenable
>>
>>22999557
ah too bad used to live in that area but now I live much farther south
>>
>>22999557
RIGHT!? like i could be crammed with the syph or really looking to daddy you up. (i'm super not) but HOW WOULD YOU KNOW!?
>>
>>22999576
again where?

nashville area here
>>
>>22999592
lol i live in nebraska
>>
>>22999469
> i'm just not about that dick in mouth life
Always interesting to meet the exact opposite.

>>22999557
People can be fucking crazy about condoms. Like...yeah, raw feels great, but it's totally worth all the meds you'll have to take for the STD you picked up.
>>
>>22999600
doh thats much too far

gl finding a sugar daddy
>>
>>22999588
I honestly feel like it's the more immature hook ups who want to go sans condom, it isn't like they WANT a kid or WANT to catch something, they just don't have enough forward thinking.
>>
>>22999608
i don't think i'd want a sugar daddy, i am way to lazy to nice myself up at someone else's convenience.
i meet up w cl guys wearing a plain t and like basketball shorts. no fucks given, all the fucks received.

only one time did a guy show up, come in, panic, then leave. it was actually kinda hilarious
>>
>>22999557
>condom
>stranger
It's kinda hotter to be fucking a girl bareback that you don't even know.
>>
>>22999631
Also, I've fucked 6 girls off craigslist, and I never use condoms. Though I *am* very selective about who I pic that replies to my ads. Maybe I'm just lucky. But I'm into some very degrading Dom/sub play and rape play, and condoms don't always fit in that type of play.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (7 KB, 289x175) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
7 KB, 289x175
>>22999631
nice try shkreli.
>>
>>22999665
>shkreli
What's Martin Shkreli got to do with this?

Also, yeah, AIDS risk, but as a straight guy I at least have a lower chance of getting it. *shrug*
>>
>>22999628
>i meet up w cl guys wearing a plain t and like basketball shorts. no fucks given, all the fucks received.
Are you me? I always have people ask like "what are you gonna wear? ;))" and it's like dude we're going to fuck either way, I might wear nice underwear but that's it.
>>
>>22999686
His whole thing was anyone with AIDS would have absolutely required the drug he jacked up in price. It's why there was such a moral outrage from people, since it was basically a "buy it at the new price or die" thing.

Also straight GIRLS have a much higher chance, so if you do get infected I hope you'd at least tell your partners.
>>
>>22999686
read the fucking news once in awhile
http://money.cnn.com/2015/09/22/investing/aids-drug-martin-shkreli-750-cancer-drug/
>>
>>22999694
Yeah, if I catch something that's the end of my fun days. And yeah, I get it now, but he's not making any money off AIDS drugs now that he's going to jail.
>>
>>22999687
i think it's part of man foreplay. or they think it's cute? no idea. just get over here let's take the clothes off, they get in the way of the good parts
>>
>>22999702
relax fun killer
>>
>>22999718
I mean, you're the one kinda getting autistic here...
>>
Ok so question, do you guys think I could work out free lodging in Boston for a night or two if I agreed to hook up with someone as much as they wanted? I want to go down for a weekend sometime but I'm 2poor for hotels out there.

If this is viable what kind of ad would I even post?
>>
>>22999979
Boston's sketchy as fuck now. I try to avoid mass whenever possible. Who knows you might meet a few sane ppl but using cl it's highly unlikely
>>
>>22999979
Yeah, but you want to make sure you're on the same page about the type of sex beforehand. If they want bareback or anal or bondage, and you don't, it might be bad to find that out once you're already there.

Also, you'll want to find out EXACTLY where they are at in relation to Boston itself beforehand. Boston is expensive to live in the actual city, but if that's what you're looking for, then you gotta be picky.
>>
>>22999979
Going home with someone just 'cos you need somewhere to crash happens, craigslist just makes it pre-arranged.

"Sex for sleep: I need your bed, you need my ass/mouth/vag/hands (delete as appropriate)"
>>
>>23000012
>>23000015
>>23000021
Thanks, I think I'll try it at some point. Honestly all my limits would be more safety related than anything, it helps my chances to find someone who lives in a good location to be open to stuff. I like stuff like bondage and kink things anyway.
>>
Had a bunch of dude hit me through M4W telling me my cock looked good. Thats about it so far
>>
File: imagejpeg_0.jpg (192 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
imagejpeg_0.jpg
192 KB, 768x1024
This happened to me a little bit ago, I posted it before but it still seems relevant!

>Be 30 yo dude
>Be fresh out a marriage, need to fuck it out badly
>Save a beautiful picture of a cock that looks similar to mine from a 4chan thread
>Post on CL asking if anyone want
>Instantly get a message from a married couple who's interested
>Girl is a solid 8/10
>5'6 130 lbs or so, blonde ish
>Says she's on bc and i can cum inside her
>Says hubby wants to fuck her after i fill her up
>Sounds super hot, i'm in
>Go to house next day after work to fuck
>Walk in, introduce myself and meet them
>Both super cool people
>Girl is way surprisingly sexy
>Chat and watch Bad Boys 2 for a bit
>Girl says, so when you guys wanna do this?
>We say right now
>Go back to bedroom
>Her mouth is instantly on my cock
>Doesn't notice its not the one in the pic, (the pic looked alot like mine)
>Hubby gets on bed
>She gets in the doggystyle position and starts sucking his cock
>I assume the position, and fuck her hard
>Slap her ass while she sucks her man
>She cums easily, so she cums a bunch
>Turn her around
>look her in the eyes
>shoot a huge load inside her
>pull out
>hubby goes in
>She cleans my cock off while he fucks her
>Hubby finishes inside her
>She gets up
>Pussy dripping cum everywhere
>Chill for a bit afterwards
>Leave

It was really fucking hot, and no STD's from it, or babies. She still texts me and says i can fuck her whenever i want, and hubby is cool with it. Pic related, its her pussy
>>
>>23000195
Pretty sure I saw this like a week ago. Why haven't you fucked her again?
>>
>>23000280
You did see this a week ago lol. Haven't fucked her again because holidays
>>
Londonfag here:

before Gumtree got bought by ebay a few years back, they had a casual encounters section which was fucking awesome. I remember being bored at work and putting an ad up looking for a woman who was up for meeting in any public place and me wanking her off. I put the ad up around 10am, at 1pm I was under a tree in Green Park (it was summer) with my hand in the knickers of an older, married, sexy (was gonna say hot but these days that seems to mean boring sexless magazine perfection, which bores me) lawyer. After about half an hour we each went back to work.

I also once put the same ad up and that evening met up with a very sexy Polish girl in a busy pub and fingered her under a table, which was amazing.

I've had some success with CL, but its mostly weird overseas scams that i don't even understand, but they're easy to spot because the writing/copypasting is so bad. my gf and me had a nice Albanian couple over a few months back, and it was a cool, chilled dirty fun night. Mostly the girls ate each other out and me and the guy got stoned, did coke, watched and occasionally joined in.

But whilst as a couple its ok, and as a single girl its awesome, for single guys i would say NEVER reply to a F4M ad bc either its fake or someone with a bigger cock, better-looking or a nicer home will be one of the 5000 replies she gets.

Always write your own ad and be prepared to wait for a few days to get a worthwhile reply.
Man, I miss gumtree...
>>
>>23000083
ha, yeah i get this a lot too.

followed by
'so I should probably tell you I'm a guy, but I really think you'd...'
>>
Just got home, time for a story

>get text from a guy I had forgotten about, he had flaked out earlier
>wants to meet up, been with a lot of people lately but horny still so fuck it
>neither of us has a place to host so we drive around
>find a secluded area and start messing around
>fingers me until I realize I'm gonna cum, he doesn't stop
>he gets the condom on while I'm still super sensitive and just puts in it
>he finds and rubs my clit while just railing me
>cum again and have to push his hand off my clit to avoid passing out, feels amazing
>fuck for another min before he pulls out, rips the condom off, and cums on my tits

It was likely the best CL sex I've ever had, dude was talented.
>>
>>23001269
Awesome story!
>>
Anyone have a problem with their posts get flagged like as soon as they're put up? I can never get my craigslist ads to stay up for more than a few minutes before they get removed.
>>
>>23000492
Yep, or
"I know if you just give me a chance I can blow your mind" or "only if you were more open minded, i could make you feel AMAZING." I wouldn't minded if They weren't locals, or sent a fucking pic
>>
>>23001280
Thanks!

>>23001478
Are you a guy or a girl? Both the ads I put up were flagged within the hour
>>
>>23001498
I'm a male. I'm thinking of giving up on trying to post ads since I've done it about 5~ different times and they've all gone down after a small time.
>>
>>23001518
Is there anything you're doing that could make it auto flag? Mentioning anything illegal directly?
>>
>>22998798
I'm getting a phone after christmas to reduce my reliance on CL. Being a carless, jobless borderline robot in small town 'straya drastic limits my options. That said I suppose I should be offering a bit more. I'm already willing to jack a stranger off but lack of experience is standing between me, head and getting fucked.

Well, that and I go for other fat cunts and older guys. When I started fooling around with camming and whatnot it was easier to find overweight 40 year old men who'd dig me then loose weight and come back. Now I'm dropping the weight but the tastes are still there
>>
I'm a girl who has met up with a few people.

1. Guy was about my age (21) we met at a hotel. He wanted to do it without a condom, but I made him wear one. He instantly got soft and couldn't even get it hard enough to put it in.

2. Met a guy who was blindfolded on his bed. I sucked him, put a condom on him, and fucked him for about 30 seconds before he came.

3. Met a guy who was supposed to jerk off on my tits but then he kept pushing to have sex, so I just left.

My experiences have been pretty disappointing so far.
>>
>>23001624
I don't think so. My post is pretty much just mentioning that I am looking for a girl around my age (20) who would be down with fwb.
>>
>>23001810
Sheesh, sorry to hear that I have no luck when it comes to cl.
I made a post about having a woman help me lose my virginity and all I got was fat guys so far.
>>
>>23001840
Yeah, there's a lot of either fat guys or old guys that I'm just not into at all. Then the guys that I'm attracted to are disappointing lol. I guess that's what I get for using CL though, it really is wading through a lot of shitty people to get to a good one.
>>
>>23001810
What gets a girl interested? just respond to thier add saying what you thihnk they want to hear or are you looking at the m4w? what area are you in anyways?
>>
>>23001885
Lol yup, I want to get a decent encounter but all I get is bots and guys.
And all I wanted was to lose my virginity.
>>
>>23001917
What makes me interested is just if a guy seems sane and is straight forward with what he wants. Some guys put really cringy ads out there, or talk about how most girls can't handle them, which is a turn off. Just saying "I'm a 20-something year old college student looking for a one night stand. hit me up if interested" usually is fine, desu.

Most girls posting w4m ads are prostitutes or bots. I've only ever posted one, and got like 200 emails in an hour. I stick to weeding through what m4w and finding a decent sounding guy.

I'm in Wisconsin.
>>
>>23001987
Picks or no if I post?
Im not putting my face out there but a picture of a dick just seems pointless too.
Where in Wisco? Im in SW MI
>>
>>23001987
>Wisconsin
Shit, if only you were in the shithole of Indiana.
>>
>>23002054
Pics
>retarded
>>
>>23002054
I like it when a guy posts a body pic, doesn't have to be face. Then at least you can see if there is any initial physical attraction, and it might make your post stand out more versus someone who doesn't have a pic. But yeah, don't post face. That one time I posted an ad, on of the guys that sent me a pic was my coworker, so it's a bit awkward that I've seen his dick without him knowing...

I'm pretty much in the middle of the state, fox valley area.

>>23002057
Sorry man, no one wants to live in Indiana if they can help it.
>>
>>23002102
True, It's why I gotta fuck fatties if i wanna cum inside something at all.
>>
>>23002102
What did you post when you did?
>>
>>23002165
Something like "I'll be honest, I just want to sleep with someone and that's it. Please be clean and sane, send me a pic and a bit about yourself."

Then I described myself a bit. It was a while ago though. A lot of guys didn't even follow directions and just sent me their phone number or just a hey and I deleted those responses right away, so I guess pay attention to what the post says if you're responding to a W4M ad.
>>
>>23002191
Gotcha what makes you want cl other than just going out and meeting people?
>>
>>23002235
I don't have time, and I really don't want a relationship or anything like that. Meeting real people also runs the risk of running into them again. I usually look for people a few towns over so there is less of a chance of that.
>>
>>23002057
For real in WI? Same here
Shit, I never find any ads anywhere near me...if they are, they're bots or traps, not the passable kind *shudder*
>>
>>23002256
Yeah, a lot of places are pretty empty in Wisco haha. It's mostly guys posting. It's easy for a girl to find someone, nearly impossible for a guy.
>>
>>23002102
Im right around you, do you have kik? Will send you some body pics.
>>
>>23002270
Story of my cl career m8. There's like no action anywhere in 608
>>
>>23002102
Thats funny, im in appleton
33/m
>>
>>23002313
>>23002364
Leave your KIKs and I'll contact you
>>
>>23002413
Atlascorrupt
>>
File: 1437286622977.png (111 KB, 639x350) Image search: [Google]
1437286622977.png
111 KB, 639x350
>>22994746
>trap/tranny
>yeah yeah mental disability, whatever,
>came out when i was 14
>19 now
>been on mones for a while now, pass really well
>rarely hear anyone in public call me "he" anymore
>generally just look like a nerdy shut-in chick

>broke as fuck
>need money to pay for college
>grants won't accept me
>family is slightly too poor to help me (yet they're fine with suddenly adopting like 10 dogs, I shit you not)
>sending applications left and right but nobody is hiring
>resort to craigslist
>meet up with a dude who said he'll "take care of me" and "give me gifts"
>i meet him in person in public
>he's short, fat, and old
>imagine the most stereotypical baby boomer
>still has his hair though
>made it big in the construction industry
>we have literally nothing in common
>he doesn't even like movies, not even old westerns
>all he wants to do (at first) is sit next to me and hold my hands and tell me how pretty he thinks I am
>get a hundred bucks each time we hang out
>hang out about once a week
>couple weeks later
>he takes me out to this cabin he built in the middle of fucking nowhere
>scared as shit, pretty sure he's going to murder me
>it's off a dirt road
>he doesn't murder me, but he does make out with me in the cabin
>his tongue is slimey and weirdly cylindrical
>everything in me not to gag, but god do i need the green
>we eventually fuck
>his cock is actually a great size.
>not massive but not short
>he has me suck it and jerk it for him too
>surprise surprise, turns out he has an ear fetish
>shoves his slimey tongue in my ear
>sounds like a microphone being eaten
>kind of want to die

we've been doing this for several months now. my family hasn't caught on. i really want someone in my town to hire me so i don't have to keep doing this. he's not even the fun womanizers I read about in these sorts of threads. there's nothing sexy or provocative about him, he's no chiseled grey-haired suave gentleman. he's a fat tubby southern fuck.

kill me.
>>
>>22998470
Philipina?
>>
>>23002936
That sucks man, hope you find what you are looking for in life.

>>23003190
No idea. I'm shit at guessing that and didn't want to sound too racist for asking.
>>
>>23002936
Sounds like great money wanna trade?
>>
>>22996644
Here's what I suggest.

First, look through ads and try to find one that makes you feel comfortable. Someone who will meet for coffee beforehand, someone not that experienced, maybe even someone who is bicurious and this will be the first time for them.

Second, if you don't see a good ad, place one yourself. Put it in Miscellaneous Romance, not M4M or casual encounters. Explain your situation and be upfront about not making this a quick thing. Tell them you want to meet first with no expectation of sex.

Third, Be honest in your ad about your looks and experience.

Fourth, communicate for a while before meeting. Discuss what you would like to do, what you won't do, boundaries.

Fifth, meet in person to talk.

The more comfortable you are with someone the more comfortable you will be having sex with them.
>>
>>22998712
Just remember that if he's paying for you, he may want to do anything he wants with you. Set out your limits beforehand.
>>
>>22999979

There's a guy who advertises in Boston. He has a room for rent and he's looking for younger guys. But he has a certain writing style and in other ads he says he's looking for a submissive bottom for BDSM, watersports, CBT, etc... I'd hate for you to rent his room and end up getting tied to the ceiling fan while he brands your cock with his name.
>>
>>23003878
Yeah that's a good idea, we're emailing now. My main things are pretty much common sense but it never hurts to say them again (nothing that will perma hurt me, condoms a must, etc etc)

>>23003890
I'm a chick, so that isn't actually an option. That said while I am into BDSM I wouldn't do it with someone I just met, you're right, it's way too fucking scary.
>>
I've only had one hook-up with a woman through craigslist.

Put an ad in M4W just saying I was looking for sex, no relationship and a description. Lots of bots replied but one Latina replied.

Chatted back and forth and she finally invited me to her place. Went over and it's in the inner city. I think I was the only white guys for a mile in any direction.

Get there and walk in. Her kid is sleeping in the bedroom so we start making out in the living room. She sucks my cock, I go down on her and eventually we fuck (wrapped of course).

Sitting in the living room after doing the deed and she tells me her boyfriend is in prison for 2nd degree murder. She also says that I shouldn't let anyone in the neighborhood see me leaving her apartment as it will get back to him and his gang.

As good of a time I had I decided that was it.
>>
>>23003899

Yeah, I'd just stay in a hostel if I were you.
>>
>>23003909
Dude that's still like, 50-100 a night. If I payed for that I couldn't do anything else when I was there.

I do still know it's a risk though. Do you think it would help if I made them skype with me a few times? That way I could get a feel for them.
>>
So people post on cl to lose their virginity? Hmm

In NY been trying to find a virgin guy thru 4chan v threads but it never really pans out. Guess I'll check out cl. I suppose it's a kind of fetish/fantasy of mine.
>>
>>23003913
You can get a bed in a female dorm for 37/night.

You could also try W4W Platonic to see if someone would let you couch surf for a few bucks. And yeah, Skyping would help.
>>
>>23003966
The w4w is a good idea, thanks for bringing that up. I think I'll try both to cast a bigger net and if I don't get anyone who I feel safe with for free I'll rely on the couch renting thing.
>>
>>23001825
People will flag your post so to remove the 'competition', it's a pretty common tactic.

Works the other way too. When you reply to someone's advert, you report it directly after. Then they get your reply, but no one else's.

Pretty shitty.
>>
>>23003997
If I can tell someone flagged my ad via timing I wouldn't hook up with them out of spite.
>>
>>23003999
I've had it happen to me where I was online, so I got the message, then noticed it'd gone pretty soon after.

But sometimes you post something, get a few replies, then notice it's gone some point after. Hard to tell who's done it.
>>
>>23003933
May I ask why are you looking for a virgin guy in NY?
>>
File: ss+(2015-12-21+at+04.07.13).png (41 KB, 774x662) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-21+at+04.07.13).png
41 KB, 774x662
I find craigslist to be a real pain in the ass, like a few people in this thread have said about the difference between guys and gals.

the thing that pisses me off most is finding a post that looks genuine, written by someone who sounds like a normal human, and yet after replying all you get is a generic "hey cutie verify yourself on my website and we can fuck" bullshit response.

I have never once had a genuine reply
>>
>>23003997
Somebody has been running a bot for weeks now that instant flags literally every single post in the w4m casual encounters. I like the site but its basically gone down to the shitter due to the lack of a basic verification system and any kind of controls for people who massively abuse the system.
>>
>>23004249
I feel like they should either require a lot of flags or they should have someone review it. Like jesus christ I hate getting flagged.
>>
>>23004344
I think it does require multiple, but the number is really low. Ideally, there should be a captcha too, so automation is more difficult.
>>
>>23004344
post a pic, maybe the old fashioned way (4chan) will help.
>>
>>23004234

Your problem is

>newcastle
>>
>>23004389
what's the matter with newcastle? not enough people?
>>
>Moved to a new city
>Posted an ad looking to make friends/find a relationship
>Girl responds
>Email back and forth
>Finally trade face pics
>Not bad 7/10
>Agree to meet up
>She's skinny and stacked
>Go to bar, she gets drunk, but I stay within the legal limit
>Drive her home, she tries to give me an hj on the ride
>Gets upset because I won't go for it
>Get her home, promise to meet up again
>See each other following weekend
>Poundtown after another night out at the bars
>She's a freak
>We continue seeing each other for a couple of months
>Each time she gets dirtier and dirtier
>Eventually cut it off because she's too needy
>Great while it lasted
>>
Looks like Boston is a go, I got a shit ton of people and a couple who seem really normal in Boston proper.
>>
I have a spreadsheet where I keep vague track of everyone I've fucked, so I'm using that to jog my memory. I used CL a lot, but it's shit now. Tinder has taken all of the "normal 20-something who wants to fuck" marketshare. I used to get 4-5 replies to any post I made, and I could find 3-4 posts per day that were worth replying to, and that I'd actually get replies back from when I did. Now I see maybe 2 good posts per month, and get no replies to my posts.

First girl I fucked from CL, I was 19, home for summer from college. She posted looking for a Dom or some shit. Met her in public, hung out for a while, she invited me back to her house. She wasn't very cute but I just wanted kinky sex. She put on a collar and leash as soon as we got into her room. Started watching TV in bed. I got bored and tugged on her leash hard and she fucking melted. She was on her knees gagging on my cock in seconds. I asked if she had condoms, she said no, but suggested I fuck her ass when I was obviously annoyed. I bent her over, got behind her, fucked her for a few minutes, and then she (I think wanting to prove what a kinky slut she was to me), slid forward, turned around, and sucked my cock right out of her ass, then turned back around and begged me to fill her ass with cum. I did, I left, I never talked to her again. Just not hot enough.

cont...
>>
>>23004600

...cont

Second girl, she posted looking for someone around her age (27). I convinced her that she should give me a shot (still 19, still summer home). We met at Denny's. Then I followed her home. We fucked for seriously like 2 hours. She said it was the best orgasm she has ever had since she didn't feel like she had to rush cumming. She had roommates, and when she came I put my hand over her mouth because she was so loud. She thought that was pretty hot. We kind of "dated". I think we probably fucked 10 times or so. I came to her birthday party and she like introduced me to friends as someone she was casually dating. But she was "with" a guy who was married and cheating on his wife with her, so its not like she wanted us to be serious. She liked anal but thought my cock was too big so she'd just have me tease her asshole with the head of my cock, but not fuck her. Once she said "do you want to sit on my chest and rub your cock on my face?". Also, great at deepthroat. And I fell asleep while fucking her once. She was pretty cute but her breath was bad. Even like 10 seconds after brushing her teeth.

Third girl, the spreadsheet just says "Chubby blonde chick at 4AM". I vaguely remember her. She was kinda cute, and excited that I was attractive, so she tried hard. She told me "you're really cute" and I said "I know" and left. Zero memory of the specifics of the sex.

cont...
>>
>>23004610

...cont

Fourth girl: I made a post looking for chicks into legwear. Like someone to come over and fuck while she wore fishnets or stockings or something. I was 20 at this point, back in college. This girl was 34, and really into younger guys. I was living in the dorms and she spent the night in my dorm. I had no roommate, but I had a gf who also lived in the dorms so I had to keep it pretty DL. She was really into tantra and shit, but she gave me a great massage and fucked really well. And looked great in stockings. Only fucked twice.

Fifth girl: Some chick from the bronx. Not cute. Just fucked once, first day we met (this was women seeking men, not casual encounters. She texted me the next day and I said "you were too easy so now I'm bored", really she was just ugly.

Sixth encounter was with a couple. Husband and wife. General bisexual threesome. Only oral for M on M. His wife didnt get DPed (disappointing threesome). But the sex was amazing, and he licked my ass while his wife sucked my cock to make me cum. It was probably the best vanilla sex I've had.

cont...
>>
File: uuhmama.gif (309 KB, 460x351) Image search: [Google]
uuhmama.gif
309 KB, 460x351
Worse experience, ever.

>Post add that skinny guy looking for hookup can't host
>Someone claiming to be a woman responds
>says her husband wants to watch, enjoys cuckholding
>sounds kinda weird but im horny so agree to it
>lives 20 mins away on the london tube
>arrive at home, knock on door
>husband answers, tells me wife will be back in 10 kminutes
>sit in tv room, man chats to me asking lots of questions
>husband starts insisting we just get started with out his wife
>i act confused, ad said cuckhold, man says he doesn't mind
>i realize there is no wife.
>let fat arabic man blow me because horny.
>cum, guilt x1000000, leave house
>goto gumclinic, have chlamydia
>wasn't worth

tl;dr expecting bj from hot wife, got blown by fat arabic man.
>>
File: IMAGE.jpg (567 KB, 1515x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMAGE.jpg
567 KB, 1515x1200
>>23004570
Had to go digging, but pic related is my CL find
>>
>>23004593
Hey, nice. I use Boston CL as well. Though I use it looking for domme girls. Can't seem to find them the normal way I meet others. Had great success in the year I've been doing it. Both replying and creating ads of my own.
>>
>>23004624

...cont

Seventh: "Chubby girl at her own apartment, late at night" according to the spreadsheet. I think I had recently broken up with my gf. I told this girl that, she was really into helping me rebound. She was way fatter than I expected from pics. Still fucked her but she was SUPER annoying with the over-the-top dirty talk. Never went back even though she promised me anal and deep throat if I did. (her jaw hurt so she couldnt open in much when we fucked).

Eigth girl: Actually dated for a couple weeks. She was looking for a Dom but had no D/s experience. She was annoying and no way was she ready to be a sub but she was a hot redhead. She broke up with me for being "boring" but really I just disliked her so much that I was completely reserved around her. Just wanted that redhead pussy.

Ninth girl: Really weird. A couple 40 minutes away posted looking for a "Dom to help train his cumslut". This guy had NO idea what he was doing. Also, pretty sure the girl was on coke. But he just sat and watched as I fucked his "cumslut" and showed her what an actual Dom was like. She loved real discipline but he told me to leave after a couple hours since he didn't like the way she seemed to be figuring out that he was just some narcissistic douche. also he was fat and hairy, and she was skinny and hot.

cont...
>>
>>23004638
Honestly I would likely hook up with someone while I was down there anyway, I figured if I could find someone beforehand while not being drunk + get a free place to stay why the fuck not? I'm pretty surprised though, I wasn't expecting so many people in the actual city instead of a suburb or a sketchy area (not that I'm complaining)
>>
>>23004650

...cont

10th girl was a nurse. She wanted someone to fuck her while her boyfriend was away and to take pics of me fucking her to send him. She was high as fuck. Pretty sure she had no self esteem. She told me about how she used to be a sex slave for a Dom and he would make her find other girls for him to fuck, but she still did anything he said. I told her I wanted to fuck her in the ass and she was obviously not looking forward to it but she said okay. She was super into spankings. I fucked her pussy, then fucked her ass, and the condom broke, so I came in her ass. Then I basically left. Never went back. Emailed her the pics though.

11th Girl: Super cute girl from high school. She posted looking for a Dom to choke her while fucking her. When she sent me the pic I said I knew her from high school. She didnt care. Came over, had good sex with lots of choking, spent the night. Never seen again.

12th girl: I had a GF at this point but she was long distance. I posted about how she wuoldnt let me fuck her ass because my cock was too big. Got a great reply from a girl with a boyfriend who wasnt into anal. She came over, hot tub, sucked my cock in the backyard in broad daylight, made me cum without me having to do anything. Then I fucked her ass as hard as I could. She loved it, and spent the night.

13th encounter: Another couple. Furfags. Wasnt into it. Dont know why I did it. Not worth it. They lied a little too and figured they'd tell me the truth when I was already at the hotel so I would be less likely to back out.

14th girl: Trans chick who was too nervous. Kept drinking to loosen up, ended up puking so I left.

15th girl: Some average slut who wanted to "learn how to give a blowjob". I didnt cum, and left.

16th girl: recently divorced 40-something with MASSIVE tits. I came over, played halo, and she sucked my cock every time I told her to. Like 10 times over 2 days. Her tits were so big they would fill my lap and wrap around my cock.

c...
>>
>>23004681

...cont

Latest one: I posted looking for just the filthiest fucking sub slut I could find. A girl who would do anything. I told her not to eat that day so I could make her puke water on my cock. I fucked her throat in a motel room showed until she puked, and cried. And I shoved a dildo in her ass and kicked it for a while.
>>
so some bish just responded to me
>I am free Tuesday from 5 to 10pm for 40 roses

I'm trying to get some free sex, not give you some shit for sex.
>>
I'm talking to a guy currently, I found his ad in m4w and responded last week. My first. We haven't met up yet, we're supposed to tonight. He's a little older and attractive, he is very flattering and we have some sexual interests in common. He kiks me some of the most exciting little stories and I was eager to meet up until I found out last night he is 'marrried but separated.'
Now I am conflicted. Can anyone who's done this before help settle my nerves?
>>
>>23004781
If he's separated or married and the wife doesn't care, go for it. If he's married and sneaking around it's kinda up to you to decide if you can do that morally. I know I can't.
>>
>>23004793
Thats what I'm torn about.. I dont want to be that other woman, I've been cheated on and its the worst.. but there is no way to know if he is telling me honest, or just what he thinks I need to hear to fuck.
>>
>>23004830
lol, monogamy sucks. Cheating is inevitable, and people will lie to you and cheat on you even if you don't want to be with someone who is in a relationship. Other people's relationships are not your responsibility, ignore them when it comes to casual sex.
>>
I'm 27yo man and I've only been with one woman, my current gf of 12 years. We were high school sweethearts. I love her, but i have sexual needs that aren't being fulfilled. We have sex all the time, and she makes me cum every day but I'm bored of her.

I want to be with her as a relationship\partner but i feel like i need to sow my oats so to speak. I really want to fuck some college girls, no strings attached, and not ruin our relationship.

What do?
>>
>>23004869
Break up with her because you don't know shit about life or relationships because you've been in one since you were a child with the same person.
>>
>>23004874
You're probably correct, but that isn't going to happen, as much as i think it is the right thing to do.

Maybe i want to cheat and get caught so she leaves me, and i don't have to do it.

We share bills, rent, a lease. It would be bad.
>>
>>23004893
Welp, enjoy wasting the best part of your life on unfulfilling monogamy.
>>
>>23004845
>>23004899
Who hurt you?
>>
>>23004926
No one. I'm quite happy in a fun, non-monogamous relationship. I've never even been cheated on.
>>
>>23004926
This. That guy is bitter as fuck
>>
>>23004965

Nope. monogamy is just for chumps. Do you have any idea how often monogamy fails, and how many people in monogamous relationships cheat?
>>
>>23004845
I think thats a good way to look at it... he is going to do what he wants to do and if its with me or the next girl, he makes his own choices.. I might as well enjoy whats being offered?
>>
>>23004974
Monogamy isn't for me but it's pretty fucking bitter and edgy to act like it isn't for anyone.
>>
>>23004974
Dude non-monogamous relationships end too. Because relationships end. I'm getting sick and tired of non-monogamy folks assuming that their preferences are the best for everyone.
>>
>>23005072
I don't think you know what bitter nor edgy mean.
>>
>>23002413
Cranon1282
>>
Update on sleeping my way to a room in Boston: Found someone slightly outside the city (still in public transport range) who is in their late 20s, surprisingly attractive, not crazy, willing to skype before anything, AND he apparently cooks and said I could have what he makes which would save me a lot of money too.

As long as he doesn't raise red flags between now and mid-Jan I'm doing this, I'll greentext the experience in another thread too of course.
>>
>>22999600
Nebraskafag here too. I play on CL from time to time. As a guy it is a little more work to weed out fakes and guys looking to suck my dick, but I've had some good experiences. And a couple not so good.....Whats funny to me is how illiterate some folks are and how delusional they can be about their appearance. Honestly I'm just looking to find that one good fuck buddy who I am really compatible with. Having said all that......want my kik or snapchat? Lol, gotta work that game whenever I can :)
>>
>>23002413

Holy shit, I did not anticipate stumbling across someone else in WI.

I'm in Madison, and if you're still adding people, my Kik is theinternet.isfun
>>
>>22999600
what part of NE?
>>
One time I posted I was going to be crossdressing kind of slutty and wanted to meet someone for a quick blow job. Talked to a guy for a while, he picked me up in his truck from my apartment. We drove around a while, I was rubbing his cock through his jeans before he pulled over at a car wash and told me sit on the edge of his truck. I sucked his cock right there while he watched for anyone coming and he exploded on my face. Best experience so far.
>>
Gayfag here. I've posted a dozen times and always get the same 1-line responses from illiterate 50-year old creepers and "straight" guys.

Is it just a UK thing, or is it this bad everywhere?
>>
>>23005401
Get that here in the states too. Not sure about other places, but it's pretty bad in the southern states. Lots of curious guys who just don't put any effort in.
>>
>>23005401
Hey dude, I'm in the UK and I posted once or twice to explore my bi side, it takes a while but every few people are actually genuine and not in a massive rush to get shit done. Never fear bro the right person is out there.
[spoiler] I just want to dress in girly clothes and get fucked if I am honest but being slightly chubby makes it harder[/spoiler]
>>
File: 20151219_132754.jpg (563 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20151219_132754.jpg
563 KB, 1920x1080
To any guys wondering about what pics to post or reply with, this one works well for me. It's sexual, but doesn't show face or dick. In my experience it is a good start to let a girl see what you're working with without exposing your face or creeping potential partners out. Work those angles! :)
>>
>>23005453

> crossdresser
> bottom
> slightly chubby
> UK

W-Where are you anon?
>>
>>23005526
Im down near Kingston, which is super near London
>>
>>23005453
>I just want to dress in girly clothes and get fucked if I am honest but being slightly chubby makes it harder

Same here, but I have the opposite problem. I'm actually a fucking skeleton.
>>
>>23005571
Yeah but skinny is sorta cute, with a little chubby is actually kind of harder. I'm sure you can do it bro
>>
>>23005453
>>23005571
I would say the same thing to both of you. Use what you have to your advantage, be patient. You'll find someone who wants exactly what you have! It can take time though....
>>
>>23005556

God damn. I'm a poor northerner. You sound like a qt. Do you use craigslist quite a lot?
>>
>>23005589
Well I tried to, but not with a huge amount of success. How about yourself?
>>
>>23005453
Take it from someone who is overweight, if you carry yourself well and be girly, guys will actually look past your weight and want to fuck you. Most guys aren't as shallow as one would think. At least not when you've got their cock in your mouth.
>>
>>23005601
Lol. This person knows whatsup!
>>
>>23005601
Haha yeah I get that, its just hard to get clothes living alone and when I use ads on CL I dont get that many replies
>>
>>23005612
Are you truly a "little" overweight? Have to be honest with yourself first.
>>
>>23005597

I've never used craigslist. I sometimes go on to see what's on there out of curiosity but a lot of the advertisements just look super dodgy and mostly from desperate people, or creeps. Some have intrigued me but knowing the seedy nature of it all, it deters me from pursuing anything.
>>
>>23005620
Oh yeah dude only a little bit, I just dont often get serious replies on CL
I dont think id attempt it if it was what I'd call "fat"
>>
>>23005612
I understand. Thrift shops are your best option when you're on a budget. You could join a fetish site as well and see if anyone your size is giving something away.
>>
>>23005630
That's cool. The other poster is right, a little overweight is nothing. But some people have a hard time being honest, especially on CL. In my experience anyway.
>>
>>23005621
I could drop my email if you wanna chat about stuff! I feel you about the whole dodgy and desperate thing though, it seems like I gotta be real careful who I am talking to.
>>23005631
Well thats actually a pretty good idea, thanks anon!
>>
>>23005641
Yeah the issue for me is the whole honesty thing.
I can see why people arent that honest if they want to be discreet though
>>
>>23005630

So you're more 'pudgy' than overweight?

>>23005642

Well, as much as I'd appreciate that, I'm currently stuck over Christmas with a heck of a lot to do for my final year of my degree, ugh. I wish I wasn't because you sound like a cool guy and like great fun to hang out with (and I don't mean this in an indirect way of saying I want to bang, lel).

Do you ever post your pictures on CL, or on /soc/?
>>
>>23005654
Discreet and lying though are different IMO. Of course that's just me. Not telling the whole truth is different than saying I'm 6'2" when in reality I'm 5'9". It's hard to hide that truth lol. But yeah I would advise not exposing yourself too much, never know what lengths people will go to fuck with you!
>>
>>22995090

The fact that you slept with a girl at all is a success story. Craigslist is basically free whores for women.
>>
>>23005670
I know that feel, I'm in my third year of Uni too! But I meant more to just chat anyway hehe. I pretty rarely post pictures to be honest, and yeah I would describe it more as pudgy than overweight. Chubby is probably accurate.
>>
>>23005675
Lol good point and great analogy!
>>
>>23005674
Yeah, I have gone with the rule of just never posting face pics on the notion that If I wanna ever get somewhere in life you cant be too careful
>>
>>23005687
I pretty much follow the same train of thought. Being extremely horny can be a test of that though to be sure.
>>
>>23005681

That's cool. What are you studying? And I'll have to consider it, but I'm pretty slow with emails (but don't have Kik). I've got two 3,000-word essays to do this Christmas, and submitted a 2,000-word one just less than two weeks ago. I've got to do my first dissertation draft chapter (3,300 words), a Masters application, and apply for summer internships all for Jan! Argh.
>>
>>23005687
When I've posted in the past it's been a picture where I have no face showing. That way I can show others my body type dressed up so they can decide if it's right for them. If I feel like they're someone I can trust then I'll show my face or they'll just see me if I approve of them.
>>
>>23005711
Not to worry I dont have kik either. I just finished a 3000 essay yesterday and I have two of the same size for late Jan so I can understand being that busy totally. I got accepted for a Masters in a couple of places but I am really not sure I want to go at all. What kind of internships do you want to apply for?
>>
>>23005522

>attractive man giving pointers.
>>
>>23005729
Thanks for the compliment, but I wouldn't consider myself THAT attractive. Confidence, whether feigned or not, is a huge help!
>>
>>23005725

Whaaat. Got accepted for Masters already?! My current University only has deadlines for Masters (the one I'm applying for) in June but their scholarships (under the same application) are due Feb-May, so figured it'd be best to do it now. I won't find out until August whether or not I get accepted, and that's obviously dependent on getting a 2:1. I'll only do it if I get the requisite funding, otherwise I'll take a gap year, reapply (if I have a 2:1) and workout and work during my time off.

Internships like two-week vacation schemes in law firms (I'm doing a law degree). I got a 2:2 in my first year (58) because I hardly tried, then the same again in my second year (58.5) but was majorly pissed off because I got 2:1s in all my modules every one which I did exceptionally (and unjustifiably in my opinion) bad, dragging my average down.

I'm hopeful that my dissertation this week will work out in my favour!
>>
>>23005748

you're no brad pitt but you are an attractive masculine man (no homo). many guys have a lot less to work with.
>>
>>23005752
I got accepted for a scholarship because I got a couple of my essays published. I actually only got a 2.1 last year because I was waay to lazy to write bibliographies. I honestly hated the academic system, but I was pretty good at it, and I thought it would be easy to pull round this year but its fairly difficult to actually bother with the hoops I gotta jump through.

I was thinking of taking a gap year to consider my options, then maybe teaching abroad, I have really low motivation towards the working world.

But a law degree sounds really fun, Being a lawyer was one of the things that appealed to me a while back, partly because of Ace Attorney but yknow. I just dislike the law systems a whole bunch at the moment yknow.

What is your dissertation on? I'm actually not doing one for my courses even though the teachers said I should.
>>
>>23005768
Yeah I see your point. Although when it comes to CL I've been rejected or flat out ignored plenty of times. Like you said before, for women, it's a free cock carousel for them to choose the guy with the best everything. Such is life...
>>
>>23005769

> I got a couple of my essays published

How does one accomplish this? I would love to do this.

> I just dislike the law systems a whole bunch

Welcome to my world anon, lel.

> What is your dissertation on?

"Should sex work be decriminalised and what role does international law play in this?"

I was initially wanting to do it under the module of Criminal Law and solely focus on English legal system reform for sex work but I ended up with International Law. I got 71 on the first essay I did and 66 or 68 on the second one, so I was really pleased with that. Hopefully it'll help me, but my dissertation is largely theoretical, more with debates around why decriminalisation should occur as opposed to the legal implementation and actual reform for it.

How come you've decided against doing one?
>>
>>23005834
In first year I got a 88 on one of my Philosophy essays on AI, and in year 2 I got another one published in a journal on Adorno's aphorisms. I worked hard on them because I enjoyed doing them to be honest. A teacher just emailed me and said "We would like to put this in a journal" and I actually got 30 quid for each of them which is quite a lot for me!

That sounds interesting to be honest, it must be kinda hard not to just talk about the ethical side and to have to bring in all sorts of official laws, though it sounds like thats what you have planned. I think I would do the same, actual reforms regarding that law would be very difficult, but to be honest there isnt a hugely compelling argument for keeping that law anyway. It is the oldest profession and stuff!
I decided against one largely because it felt like I didn't really want to go live away from home and I need more of a reason to do one. It just doesn't feel right leaving for a year. Im still thinking on it its just a hard decision
>>
>>23005786
That's why I, as a guy, make posts. You know if you get a reply, it's a 1 on 1 interaction. When you reply to a girl posting, it's you vs the other 300 guys who messaged her.

Make multiple posts, looking for very specific things. women tend to respond when they feel you've described them perfectly in what you're looking for.
>>
>>23005859

Christ, I wish I was that intelligent. I'd love to get something published, but a bad childhood had a bad impact on my education in growing up, ugh.

Given that most countries where it's legal have illustrated that it's not an apocalyptic state of affairs, it seems apparent that there's actually very little in the way of arguing against it. It's often radical feminism (which will feature in my dissertation) which stands in the way. Their view is often that women never do it out of 'choice' - patriarchy makes that choice for them because they're at a choice where they can't afford to maintain their position alone (due to inequality) and have to resort to sex work to do so. Or those who do it, do it because men somehow force them to, inadvertently or indirectly (the arguments make out that every man is essentially a perpetrator, and trust me, I had a difficult time reading such material).

I know the feeling. There's so much stuff to do and it feels like there's such little time. As busy as I get, I still wish I had someone, other than family and friends, to share it with.

/life
>>
File: IMG_3589.jpg (95 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3589.jpg
95 KB, 540x720
>>23005879
Couldn't agree more. I've had much more luck making posts than I have replying. This is the last girl I met up with after posting. And by far the cutest!
>>
>>23005914
Well the issue generally with it is the women thinking its the simplest job option, so statistically you should only really apply it on countries with low unemployment rates. Stopping women from doing it, ironically, is anti-feminism in lots of ways, which is why most neo-feminists are so hypocritical. I had to read some of that material for my course and I know the pain, but at least I got to shit on some people in seminars.

Sorry to hear you had a rough time growing up, is it kind of personal or is it something you can talk about?
As for the whole alone thing you sound like a great dude so I am pretty sure you can find someone! Being busy is hard but my rule is to always save some time for actually doing stuff in the week yknow
>>
>>23005879
>>23005921
This exactly -- see my earlier posts >>23004570
>>23004634
>>
File: IMG_0579.jpg (182 KB, 1291x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0579.jpg
182 KB, 1291x1936
>>23005934
Absolutely truth. Some can get clingy, but for a little while it is soooo worth it!
>>
>>23005931

Well, I'm focusing on those who voluntarily enter prostitution out of choice and are of legal age (are an adult, though I've yet to determine what can globally be considered an 'adult'). Nonetheless, I'll briefly make references to child prostitution (vast majority of which is forced and are victims of human trafficking), victims of human trafficking who are forced into prostitution, and men and trans* people who are sex workers themselves (the latter of which is almost always ignored by radical feminists because it doesn't work in favour of their opinions, kek).

> shit on some people in seminars

Toplel. I love doing that.

> something you can talk about?

I was socially excluded and marginalised in primary school because of my facial appearance. I grew quite tall relatively quickly, so stood out like a sore thumb at the start of High School. I didn't make any friends because of my poor social schools and was shortly thereafter bullied frequently because of my appearance. I was usually beaten daily (whether it was throwing food, bottles, and waste at me, or pushing me in a corridor, or taking my stuff and dumping it/stealing it, or hit and kicked until I had purple bruises) and verbally abused often (I can't remember a day without it). It obviously had a negative impact on my education, but I spent most of my time in the school library, hiding away.

My parents never knew and still don't, because of the shame and guilt it brought. Now, after a difficult first year at University in 'coming out my shell', I managed to force myself into uncomfortable situations and socialise and I made friends. Now I know a lot of people. I've been on quite a lot of dates too (with my first ever one being in my first year of Uni) but I tend not to pursue things beyond the first date because I don't have an interest (most are guys who nag to date, and I cave to give them a chance). Not to be shallow, but I'd like to be comfortable with myself before pursuing anyone.
>>
>>23006027
Yeah I get that, seems like a fun thing to talk about.

I love just messing with people who think that you can just blindly agree with everything the media or a little tumblr hugbox says in seminars, its pretty clear!

Yeah dude that sounds awful, sorry you had to go through that. To be honest physical appearance was never really that much of a focus for me, it seems like you'd be a cool guy either way! I cant really say I know what its like, but it has to be awful to have that. It sounds awful.

But yeah I get what you mean about dates, dating for me seems like a concept way way too far away from me, I just dont feel like I could put 100 percent in at this point
>>
>>23006079

Yeah, I am in total agreement with you there, lel.

And it's alright. I don't hold any grudges, but sometimes look back and see that I occasionally encounter difficulties nowadays where I can draw a link, e.g. I've had some friends tell me I can be really emotionless at times, and I feel as though that's because I was so used to repressing my feelings so as to avoid any form of vulnerability which may have exacerbated the situation I was once in.

And cheers, as do you. It's a shame we're so far apart, I'm sure you're great to hang out with and spend time with anon. Damn the lack of teleportation.

Why don't you think you could put in 100% at this point? If you don't mind me asking. Unless you're referring to the obvious (educational commitments).
>>
>>23006176
I just am pretty immature when it comes to everything, I really dont think I would do a good enough job, plus Im not that interested in a relationship either way. I do want to try one off sex though, because I like the idea of crossdressing and stuff, and that doesn't take up my time at all.I think ill worry about dating later if it ever becomes a concern for me. If you are worried about being busy right now I wouldnt worry so much, you dont have to look for a relationship now unless you want to.
To be honest Uni is for just fucking around you know!
And yeah I'd like to hang out, sounds chill, shame about the distance!
>>
>>23006191

I presume you've had sexual experiences before though? What's your height and weight? If you don't mind me asking.

Does anyone, other than 4Chan, know that your crossdress? What do you identify as, if at all?

:<
>>
>>23006257
Well I had one regular experience and I didnt crossdress. I think I am about 11 stone? Not so certain, probably 5'6 in terms of height. I am a guy, but I like the idea of crossdressing for sex so no-one knows that to be honest.
>>
>>23006281

Ah right. I probably wouldn't have said overweight at all! And pudgy might be pushing it - maybe skinnyfat if I'm going by /fit/'s standards? And that's cute, and I'm sure it'd be hot too. Do you only crossdress for sexual purposes?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just so intrigued.
>>
>>23006304
Nah no worries Im down to answer pretty much anything. I think the height takes some of the weight off, but I am certainly a little bit pudgy. But I would probably only crossdress sexually, its just really hot. If you have other questions feel free to ask!
>>
>>23006321
Ill be honest I just caught the end of this and now im interested.

Trans here Im now interested.

Also no hookups have better luck on tinder
>>
>>23006321

Hm, what sort of clothes do you crossdress in? Like, generic feminine clothing, or specific lingerie?

>>23006341

Lel, welcome anon,
>>
>>23006347
Thanks.

I started reading this to take my mind off other things. Its somewhat helping.
>>
>>23006341
Feel free to join in with the chat bud
>>23006347
I like kinda generic stuff, but mainly stockings, im sort of a weeb so I like that kinda stuff
>>
>>23005401
Eh, it happens. I generally get 60% creepy weirdos and like 20% picture collectors.

Don't mind the supposed straight guys.
>>
>>23006355

Stockings are hot on girls, as are lingerie, so crossdressing with them is a good idea but, of course, I'm obviously biased, lel.

>>23006354

Would it be rude for me to ask what stage you're at with transitioning? Just so I can ask a few questions, if you don't mind answering? I'm just really interested (not from a personal, subjective experience, but generally out of curiosity).
>>
>>23006376
I think the idea of being a guy dressing like that makes it lewder to be honest
>>
>>23006355
Stockings are the best.

>>23006376
Im 1 year into HRT i can post a picture if you would like. Well a timeline if you really want to see. I dont mind.
>>
>>23006397
You have a timeline ready? I would like to see that if you dont mind posting!
>>
>>23006382

I agree. I also like the submissive appeal of it. Like, it's almost portrayed that women are naturally submissive, so for what is conveyed as a dominant man, to then be submissive, is a huge turn on for me. I love it when a girl or bottom moans, and but it's hotter when a bottom does it. I imagine a crossdressing bottom would just given me the biggest boner ever.

>>23006397

Sure thing, whatever you're comfortable with.
>>
File: Terrible.jpg (85 KB, 394x600) Image search: [Google]
Terrible.jpg
85 KB, 394x600
>>23006407
I have a recent pic and a pre pic. thats about all I got
>>23006409
Is it a bad time to tell you im a sub/pet >_>

So First pic was June 2014
2nd Was April 2015
Third was Like a week ago because im lazy
>>
File: hilight.jpg (49 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
hilight.jpg
49 KB, 540x720
>>23006433
Christ i realized I dont have an upclose and I posted 2 from up close fuck me
This was August. So there
>>
>>23006433
Thats an impressive change! Was it fairly hard making the changes?
>>23006409
Yeah thats what I like to be honest. Its kinda why I like it a lot
>>
>>23006433
>>23006453

Daaayyymm, you're a qt anon. I like the outfit and hair in the close-up (the rest are great too)! How are you finding the whole process? How old were you when you started?
>>
>>23006454
>>23006475
Thanks anon.
Um not really. You sorta just take it in stride. Im also not like most. Then again everyones different. I have boobs now I mean thats a change lol. And you sorta just take them as they come. Its not an over night thing by any stretch. You just keep at it and roll with them at least I do.

>How old were you when you started?
I was 27 When I started. Im now 28
>>
>>23006556
So do you feel more comfortable than before generally? I can assume its probably a weight off your mind.
>>
>>23006571
Yeah I do. Like a lot better. Mind you some days are hard. And right now my life is pretty lonely. I really don't think about it though. I didnt before I learned how to take my mind off it
>>
>>23006584
Are you trying to meet people? I now you have accepted who you are it should be a lot easier for you to connect with people! Do you have a job or anything right now?
>>
>>22999469
Three minutes? Damn, that's a long time
>>
>>23006595
I sorta am but most people ive met are fucking dumb as hell. and I work Mon-Fri and jobs alright its just one of those things. meeting people outsid of it. And going thru a hard time
>>
>>23004650
>Just wanted that redhead pussy.
nice mang
>>
i met a girl from beloit wisconsin and she gave me the best blowjob ever.
>>
File: eggscellent.jpg (102 KB, 630x627) Image search: [Google]
eggscellent.jpg
102 KB, 630x627
feels when you live in Middlesbrough
90% of people here haven't even heard of craigslist

will I have a better chance with tinder perhaps?
I feel like I'm in over my head on there, where anyone less than a chad doesn't get noticed
>>
I have successfully used Craigslist to find a guy to fuck me in the ass on three occasions plus one extra occasion where I just sucked a dick.

Pretty useful for that, satisfied my curiosity.
>>
>>23006925
Well that's a good curiosity to satisfy lol. I would've obliged!
>>
How do I stop being too scared to craigslist
>>
Hey everyone

I have meet girls off cl but lately its all bots and spam and some hookers. Any suggestion I live in the biggest city in Canada. I will only do women.
>>
>>23009613
Do you post your own ads? Can you host? Hosting wins you major points, so if you can be sure to mention that. Also how old are you? I know that I, personally, don't like being with guys under 20 or past their mid 30's, so if you're an outlier that might effect things.
>>
>>23009630
I can host and I am 26 so that should not be a problem. sometimes i get flag
>>
>>23009505
Are you male or female? How old?

>>23009671
What kind of ads/pics are you posting?
>>
>>23009716
one body shot one dick picture.
>>
>>23009723
Have you tried dropping the dick pic initially? Maybe wait for a response first and see if they send a lewd pic. I've had mixed results but it seems to benefit me not to include it in the post itself. I wait for a response to judge the person first. In my experience, even though that's what they ultimately want, it turns a lot of women off.
>>
>>23009737
It makes sense to do it after you talk a bit, someone will be more enticed if they already like the vibe. Granted there are folks on CL that just want dick but that seems to be more men, from what I've seen
>>
>>23009737

I will try that next time I posted or maybe I will just which the picture in the post.
>>
>>23009767
I couldn't agree more. A dick pic, in my experience, will attract more men asking to suck it than women looking to fuck it :)

>>23009772
Give it a try, you never know.
>>
>be me
>be 27
>Kinsey 2, but mostly prefer women
>checking out Craigslist because high and bored
>check out m4m because I'd been jacking off with a vibrator in my ass and it had been feeling amazing
>mostly unattractive older fat guys and twinkish (fucking gross, seriously twinks kill yourselves) "bois."
>thisOneGuyThough.jpg
>early 40's
>fit
>masculine, but not a bear
>mostly straight
>wants to fuck fit guy in his 20's
>dasMeMayne.webm
>we start to talk via email
>exchange a few pics
>big, thick, aesthetic cock
>in shape
>ruggedly handsome but not pretty
>wants to do bareback
>lol, fucking no. Do you even AIDS?
>agrees to condom
>agrees to no kissing because it seriously grosses both of us out
>agree to give him head and fuck my ass
>pound 3 beers and go to store for condoms
>magnums
>get to his place
>put my favorite straight porn in dvd player (idk, sometimes I like to imagine I'm the girl getting fucked)
>no small talk
>stand in middle of living room
>gets cock out
>never really sucked dick except one time on ecstacy
>get him hard
>fucks my face a bit
>I say I'm ready
>no keep sucking
>blow him for a few more minutes
>puts condom on
>lubes up
>tries to put it in but not enough lube
>moreLube.gif
>slides right in
>aggressively fucks me doggystyle on an oversized chair
>not gonna lie, it felt fucking amazing
>cum after about 15 minutes
>keeps his dick hard in my ass and tells me to jack off
>jerk off with his cock in my ass
>blow huge load all over the chair
>he cleans it up for me
>everything is done in about 30-40 minutes
>no chit chat
>go home and smoke some more weed
>>
>>23005212
where?
>>
>be older, married bi guy
>see ad from guy looking to service older, married guys
>ad explains he'd rather find one guy rather than be doing multiple guys
>doesn't do bars or blow and go
>prefers married guys since no connection and probably safer
>admits he's chubby and hopes that's OK
>sounds ideal for me
>email back and forth about setting up a time
>he says he's really interested
>tough because married guys have other commitments
>try and try for a week. He also has scheduling problems
>finally writes back to me saying all the back and forth isn't worth it and lists all the issues I have (work, family) in meeting
>bit of an attitude but whatever
>write back and agree with him and that finding married guys with lots of free time is always hard. Give him some examples of guys I've tried to meet and how the plans can fall through.
>Thank him for considering me and wish him luck
>he writes back a few days later telling me he even wants me more after reading my last email
>never respond back to hm
>>
>>23009840
That's pretty fucking hot. I'm way too picky about single men to use craigslist for it, but it sounds good on paper.
>>
>>23009964
There are multiple ways to put yourself at ease. Skype, public meetings and in general some back and forth for a bit to feel someone out. But yes it takes a leap of faith to jump into something like this.
>>
File: 350px-Optimusg1.jpg (44 KB, 350x447) Image search: [Google]
350px-Optimusg1.jpg
44 KB, 350x447
>>23010067
Nice get!
>>
>>23010067
I mean, I meet up with people from CL all the time, I just am way too picky about men to actually want to fuck 99.9% of men one-on-one without a girl also involved. I like dicks but I'm just not gay enough for gay sex.
>>
>>23010087
Oh lol gotcha!! Yeah a couple would def suit your needs more in that case.
>>
>>23010087
I understand try being a trans girl looking for something. So many ugly dudes or one words like BBC along with their dick.
Or I get the let me see you fully dressed like wtf am I a cd? No offense but I also hate the word gurl like I'm less of one
/rant
>>
>>23010139
Lol. The one word responses are fucking classically stupid. Even the hottest piece of ass couldn't begin to convince me with that BS. I said it earlier, the illiteracy of CL at the very least brings me some entertainment. Just have to laugh at those and hit delete :)
>>
>>23010139
Haha, it's pretty rough LOOKING for a decent trans girl on CL too. You get lots of gay dudes replying anyway, like I'm into trans girls so obviously I also want replies from 40 year old hairy dudes.
>>
There is in ad for a female kissless virgin on richmond w4m personals today. What are the odds?
>>
>>23010200
Probably slim to bot I'm guessing. Reply and found out for shits and giggles!
>>
As a closeted pantyboy craigslist is my only resort. I can't say my experience was good or bad, but at least it led me somewhere.
Most guys probably lie about their size (im size queen), a lot of guys end up choking of disappearing after complimenting you on your butt for days, or planning a meeting.
All the attention is super nice but it takes a while just to get 1 encounter.
Got a guy who was alright too smooth. Married passive guy who just wanted a blowjob.
Another who straight threw me out of his apt with a bit of his sperm still on me right after.
The third one I knew from the start i wanted to impress him... And it works since we're seeing each others almost every week.

I dont know how lucky I got but from the look of it the guys on there arent generally the most handsome, lets put it that way.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.