[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LDR general. How old are you both? How far are you apart? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
LDR general.
How old are you both?

How far are you apart?

How often do you see each other?

Where did you meet?

Do you have future plans?

When was the last time you saw each other.

Do you think it will last?
>>
>How old are you both?
I was 22 when we started, she was 17

>How far are you apart?
About 1100km (i'll let you convert it) at the beginning, then 80km later (explanation at the end)

>How often do you see each other?
2 to 4 months for the longest break, depending on her holidays and mine (i work) when she was very far. Then almost every weekend (sometime more when i visited her on my day off)

>Where did you meet?
My apartment when she came over, her family house when i visited

>Do you have future plans?
Not anymore, but we had so many...

>When was the last time you saw each other.
As a couple, this summer.

>Do you think it will last?
Sadly it ended, but after almost 4 years. It was a very long distance (>1000km) for 2 years, then she moved closer (80km) to study so it was much more normal. I thought i found the woman of my life. Then i all fell apart. I'm still not sure why, she just didn't love me anymore. And it was really sudden on her part too, we were talking about buying a house 2 weeks before breaking up. Of course things were a little tensed at the end, but not enough to end things (at least i thought so)

I realize this doesn't have a happy ending, but for almost 4 years i was the happiest man on earth (especially the last year when i could see her almost all the time), so don't hesitate to pursue something like this if you are in one.
>>
Are long distance relationships practical at all?
I honestly don't see how it could be positive at all.

If you've had good experiences in an LDR then you're clearly doing something extremely right.
>>
We were close friends for 3 years and we met up this summer, then she stopped talking to me.

I guess my anxiety was right
>>
>how old are you both?
I just turned 18, hes 28.

>how far are you apart?
450 miles approx.

>where did you meet?
tumblr lol

>do you have future plans?
im working on getting my GED sometime soon and hes looking for a job so he can visit me in early summer. its hard for him since he has pretty bad social anxiety, but hes working on it. eventually i want him to move in with me and study here because i feel like he has way more opportunities here where i live than he does where he lives. right now we are both kinda NEET but we are working on changing stuff so we can actually enjoy life together

>last time we saw each other
we havent gotten to visit irl yet, financially both of us are unable to but like i said hes working on it

>do you think it will last?
yes, if there were such thing as a soul mate i think he is mine. we have a lot of similarities and i really havent met anyone so much like me ever, i mean i could go on and on and whatever but i dont really feel like i need to go into depth on this
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.