[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Natty Girls Thread General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: nattygirls.jpg (229 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
nattygirls.jpg
229 KB, 960x1280
Natty Girls Thread General
>>
>>23021906
Stop.
>>
>>23021906
what is this
>>
aaahhh the desperate nerds who know nothing but lopping off bits of themselves to satisfy a social sphere that they can never be a part of are horrified that some people don't adopt the same self-destructive habits

OH MY GOD A GIRL THAT DOESN'T SHAVE WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HER BODY HAIR IS FOR MEN EVERYONE KNOWS THE ELITE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE DON'T GROW HAIR WHY CAN'T YOU EMULATE OUR MASTERS LIKE A GOOD SLAVE REEEEEEEEEEEYEEEEEEEEEEEEYEEEEEEE???????????????????????????????

But seriously how do you explain to a completely brainwashed retarded piece of shit excuse for a human being that everything they think is wrong?
>>
>>23022800
how do you explain thinking this is right?
>>
>>23022812
the best response possible
enjoy your day
>>
>>23022812
well hair grows on women as a result of the history of humanity since the beginning of time. That history seems more substantial than popular fashion.

some one just invented the idea that women shouldn't have hair on their bodies. Why?

How do you think destroying a part of yourself isn't self-hatred? How do you think that self-hatred isn't completely unhealthy?
>>
>>23022800

I wouldn't go that far. I think it's just that fat nerds who are horrible with women feel powerful when they tell them they need to shave.
>>
>>23022800
C'mon.

It's not just
>desperate nerds
It's not "/soc issues". It has nothing to do with "nerds".

It's a totally established social convention.

Girls that don't shave are given a hard time everywhere, like most other people who display any sort of non-normative, or somewhat unconventional, appearance.
>>
>>23023247
>>23022848
I think it just shows confidence and acceptance of ones body.
>>
>>23022800
>>23022848
M8 relax
>>
File: tumblr_nusp8oD7bS1s61bqno6_1280.jpg (395 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nusp8oD7bS1s61bqno6_1280.jpg
395 KB, 960x1280
Natty girls please post i'll love you forever.
>>
>>23024532
>Natty
Honestly anon I don't think this term is that well understood. Try Natural or similar.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.