[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KINK FANTASY WRITING THREAD? Ladies of /soc/, tell me your fantasy,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 8
File: Sexual Fantasies.jpg (25 KB, 496x330) Image search: [Google]
Sexual Fantasies.jpg
25 KB, 496x330
KINK FANTASY WRITING THREAD?

Ladies of /soc/, tell me your fantasy, it's anonymous, so make it your darkest, filthiest fantasy and I will write you a short 2-3 post length smut scene based on your fantasy. Anything goes, if this thread gets popular I'll try to get to as many people as possible.

I write fetish smut fantasy for commission, but the commissions have been slow lately with the holidays, and the requests have been mostly from men. I miss writing things for women. That's all there is to it.
>>
From a thread that has some fantasies in it. To start.

>I want to confess my whorish ways to a man that is religious then have him rape and torture me in the name of God. It will be scary since he is doing it for God it will make it seem as though he will have no mercy on me.

You walk into the towering door of the catholic church, legs shaking with each step toward the confession booth. The light above the door signaled the booth was in use, and for a moment you contemplated leaving, but needing to get things off your chest you took a seat in the pew, close to the booth, and waited patiently for what felt like hours for that light to turn off.

You hurriedly make your way to the booth before the other person had even stepped out and nearly bump into her as she leaves. You take her place in the booth, taking in your surroundings for a moment. A cushion in front of the window to kneel on, a metal hand rail on the wall, perhaps to assist the elderly, and almost no light, blocked by the thin wooden door and black curtain.

"Have you come to confess your sins?" an almost gentle voice whispers through the metal mesh screen, obscuring the face of the priest on the other side. Your breath hitches in your throat, you struggle to let the first word past your lips but as soon as it does you spill everything. You tell the priest about all of the nasty, sinful things you have done, about all of the men, women, and other things you've had sex with. Your confession continues, the priest sitting quietly as the first half hour passes and you finally slow down, running out of things to confess.

The church bell rings nine times, signalling the time the church is meant to close to the public, yet the priest remains silent. You press your face against the mesh, realizing you can no longer see his silhouette on the other side. You sigh and stand to leave, but are suddenly assaulted by the bright light from the door as it opens then closes.
>>
I have a dark horrible impossible fantasy of being eaten alive by a girl. It starts innocently enough with sex but then she ties me down and starts biting my fingers, my arms, and it goes from there.

I mean you said anything...
>>
>>22984928
Part 2/2

You're momentarily dazed, hands still over your eyes while they try to readjust to the darkness and you feel cold metal wrap around your lifted wrist. Obviously a handcuff, it clicks into place and your arm is jerked back against the wall, this time you hear metal on metal and quickly realize the other end has been attached to that hand rail.

You try to call out, try to fight back, but with only one hand available you aren't able to force away the intruder who grabs your other arm and cuffs it as well. Your voice echoes in the booth, and through the empty church as nobody comes to your aid. Your eyes fully adjust to the darkness again and you see the same silhouette you had seen through the mesh.

Crying, you struggle against the cuffs as the priest speaks passages from the bible in his hand, his other hand tugs at your blouse, sending buttons flying and clacking against the wooden walls and floor. While trying to back away, your skirt rides up to your waist, just as the priest reads a passage about damning harlots for eternity, he grips the waist band of your panties, pulling them to your knees.

You see the glint of metal again, from the priest's pocket, as he sets the bible in your lap and continues reciting passages about whores and harlots from memory, you hear a splash, then the cold spray of water. The priest is dousing you in holy water, speaking of cleansing your body. He splashes down from your face, to your exposes breasts, to your belly, then finally you feel him press the cold, wet metal rod between your thighs as he speaks directly to you, "I will now cleanse your whorish holes as well, only then will you be forgiven for your sinful ways."

With that, the cold metal is pressed between your labia, roughly, in one motion, it's buried to the base inside your slutty pussy.

And with a rustle of fabric you feel flesh pressing against your lips, unconsciously parting them, allowing his holy cock to enter your mouth and violate you.
>>
File: 1643.jpg (26 KB, 315x336) Image search: [Google]
1643.jpg
26 KB, 315x336
>>22984943
interesting, i wanna read what op is going to make up for this
>>
>>22985172
It sounds like a guy posted it so I'm not particularly interested.
>>
>>22985224

Welp, RIP
>>
>>22985235
I mean vore is a pretty common thing among male furries, so that's just what I assume it is.
>>
>>22985239

I mean, I'm not a furry and I think it sounds pretty hot...
>>
>>22984840
Fem anon here. Mind writing one or two for a switch? I see so many either total Dommes or subs, but no love for the switch.
>>
>>22985420
Post your fantasy/fantasies and I will most likely do at least one tonight and if the thread's still alive when I wake up, I'll do more.
>>
>>22985438
I'd love to see a girl and guy both fighting for control over the other as they have wild and passionate sex, changing positions consistently while attempting to maintain a witty conversation. Neither of them play fair, using anything to gain the upper hand as they fuck.
>>
Do you write stuff about beastiality??
>>
>>22985525
Just finished eating, I'll see what I can do, might be a bit hard to get something good in the 2-3 post limit I was going for but I'll try.
>>22985538
Is that what your fantasy is about?
>>
>>22985544
Yup I'm really into getting banged by actual dogs
>>
>>22985549
Well, write your fantasy and if I don't fall asleep too soon I'll see about writing something after I'm done with the last one.
>>
>>22985525
i like the switch thing but im not a huge fan of power play. i get way too aggressive with stuff like that.
>>
>>22985555
Oh just something short and lust driven. A smut story about a couple and a dog. Hetero and bisexual beast sex.

Rawr
>>
>>22985566
You'd have to be a little more specific I won't really know where to start with just that.
>>
>>22985561
You can never be too aggressive ;D
>>
>>22985544
Take your time, I'm in no rush.
>>
>>22985582
have you ever been in this type of relationship? if so can describe the dynamics of it? like how it worked?
>>
>>22985525

Part 1.

Two figures in particular stood out on the dance floor, grinding against eachother, seeming to fight to be the one to lead the rhythmic motions of body against body. As the song stopped and a new one started, the two figures stood still, both breathing heavy but neither one wanting to be the first to quit. Finally, the long haired figure leaned in to the short haired one, close to his ear, and whispered something too quietly for others to hear over the music. The figures walked into a more lit area of the club for a moment, now easily identifiable as a petite long haired woman, and an average height, scruffy faced man.

He led her through the crowds of people toward the back by her wrist, at the end of the hall he tugged her to lead her in one direction and she pulled back, pointing at a nearby door. The sign on the wall reading employee's only, and the image of a man and woman on the sign made it clear it was a unisex restroom. They hurried inside, locking the door behind them. The moment the handle clicked the mans hands were at the woman's waist, fiddling with the side zipper of her skirt. Her hands fiddled with the buttons of his shirt as her skirt fell to the floor and she grabbed him by the collar to change places with him, going from having her back against the wall to holding him against it by his shoulder while her free hand slid off his shirt.

He reached down for his own zipper and the woman immediately grabbed his wrist and pinned it to the wall by his head, lifting one bare leg and pressing her thigh against his waist, curling her ankle down between his legs, spreading them apart a bit as her lips assaulted his neck. He gripped her thigh to steady himself caught off guard for a moment, walking his fingers inch by inch along her smooth skin, gripping her ass firmly, realizing immediately that she was completely bare, she had nothing on below that skirt.
>>
>>22985599

I'll give you an example of an ex of mine.

The guy I was with was a switch as well. Yeah, getting fucked hard by him was great, but it was also fun fucking him just as hard with a strapon (prostrate stim). Or sitting via cowgirl, not giving him the friction he desired until he either submitted or he managed to toss me down and do the same.

Or, neither of us would be in control really. We'd be a mass of limbs and sweat af the end of it.

It honestly depended on us. Every time was different and unique. Was fun.
>>
>>22985649
damn that sounds hot what made you break up though?
>>
>>22985636
Part 2.

With new motivation he broke her grip on his wrist and quickly grabbed her other round ass cheek with his now free hand, lifting that leg up and wrapping it around his waist with the other, turning them both so her back was one again against the wall. This time it was his mouth to take charge, his lips dominating hers as he pulled her top up and over her head, interrupting the lustful mashing of sensitive pink skin for only an instant. He felt her hands on his pants and didn't bother to stop her as she undid the button and slowly slid the zipper down.

He lifted her up by her ass a bit, letting his pants slide down his hips, pressing the bulge of his crotch against her bare, already drooling pussy. She grinded against him for a moment, leaving wet streaks against the crotch of his underwear, and as his hands moved up her sides to grip her small, perky breasts she lowered her legs from his waist and pushed him back. He stumbled, pants around his thighs causing him to trip and fall on his ass. Without missing a beat, she moved over him, feet planted firmly on top of his hands, not letting him get up from his slightly bent position.

She grabbed the back of his head, curled her fingers in his hair and pulled him forward, planting his face right against her pussy. He glared up at her but happily thrust out his tongue and tasted her for the first time, sliding his tongue along her pussy lips, up to her clit, and circling it under her hood. She dug her nails into the back of his head and pushed him in harder, legs a little wobbly from the pleasure.
>>
>>22985652
Just didn't work out with him.
>>
>>22985660
well what im getting at was did it have anything to do with a power struggle? or was the part strictly sex related?

cause imo the biggest flaw i see with it is that^
>>
>>22985661
Nah, the sex wasn't the part that ended it. The power thing was common outside of sex, especially via video games.

We ended it because we didn't feel the same way towards each other haha.
>>
>>22985667
wow and you had video games involved too. i have to admit that whole type of setup seems interesting to me. but probably frustrating at the same time.

since you know highly competetive.
>>
>>22985687
It's complicated. Takes a lot to pull it off. A lot of communication too, since sometimes you'd rather be the one in control. Or not the medic.

Trust me though, it is absolutely worth it.
>>
>>22985653
Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks anon!
>>
>>22985653
3/3.5 (Last paragraph cut off)

Wriggling his hands from beneath her feet, he pulled her from behind her knees, forcing her down with him and he licked her lips, making her taste her own pussy, before shoving her down by her shoulders onto the filthy floor, neither one seeming to care. He grabbed both her wrists in one large hand and held them over her head as she lifted her hips up, pressed against him, and dropped them slowlyback down, teasing his rock hard cock through the cotton fabric as he rushed to pull them down with his other hand.

His rod stood straight like an arrow and he shuddered as he finally felt the softness of her smooth, dripping pussy against his sensitive member, and with no hesitation at all he pressed the tip against her entrance and pushed forcefully, burying himself to the hilt inside of her in one motion. She managed to free one hand and she pulled him down close by the back of his neck, kissing and sucking on his damp, salty skin, raking her fingernails down his back. She lifted her hips in time with his thrusts, both of them almost positive the loud, wet slapping could be heard over the music.

She moved her freed hand further down his back, grabbing his now bare ass and pulling him harder and harder against her, trying to make him go at the pace and roughness that she wanted. She still struggled to roll him over, wanting to be on top, and through the pleasure and slight pain of the pounding she was getting she had a diabolical idea. Stretching as far as she could, she managed to rub her fingers against his pussy juice soaked cock, wetting the tips of her fingers, and then further up, tracing his sack, she pressed one wet finger tip against his ass firmly.
>>
>>22985696
3.5/3.5

He shot up, caught off guard, and she easily maneuvered them into a new position, him on his back, throbbing dick still inside her tight wet hole, she grinded her hips back and forth, rubbing the tip of his cock against her cervix and watching his face as he bit his lip and she felt his dick throbbing followed by a hot splash inside of her, the pulsing feeling and her clit rubbing against his skin brought her over the edge as well as her pussy clamped tight and milked him dry.

>>22985695
Welcome, hope you enjoyed it. I'm a switch, personally, so stuff like this is fun.
>>
>>22985693
lol the medic. i can kind of relate to that, i had this one friend who wed switch off on that. but it was like oh you wanna play this. or sometimes wed tell each other which class we were gonna play.

i never actually met her we just played online together though. still that was really fun.
>>
>>22985700
Mhm. It's so difficult to find stories like this too. Thank you for writing this one up, I mean it.
>>
>>22985723
You're very welcome, I like writing the most when somebody likes it, even if it's one specific person, that's why I usually write any commission I get.
>>
I was reading this thread before I went to bed and I dreamt about this, it's really rough and only just the beginning of the dream I dont know if I want to share the rape part.

Finally I get home from a hard Friday at work, I pour myself a glass of wine while I get ready for the bath, I spill wile on my top whilst trying to open a packet of tea candles with a glass in my hand, that's going to stain. Instantly I slip my clothes off and put them into the wash. I begin to light and a range my candles around the bath yellow orange blue red purple pink all flickering around the bath, it’s almost full so I hold myself over the bath an let my arms gently lower me in as my butt slides down the back rest of the bath I am overwhelmed by the warm water gushing up from between my legs, they tingle as my torso and breasts enter the water the feeling is amazing like my body opening its a hurts and pains to be dissolved by the warm water and it dose as the water finally reaches my neck. I reach my foot out of the water to turn the old fashion handle on the fast iron tub, I start with the cold passing my foot under the pouring water before it gets hit and slowly start to turn the hot tap allowing it to heat the water directly between my legs...
>>
Gentle giant acquires live-in pet kitten girl.
>>
OP is now awake, bumping in case anybody new is interested.
>>
>>22988605
>>22988358
Pretty pleasee <3 It's my new living situation. I gotta get ears though. ;__;
>>
>>22988619
If that's something you're already living, why would you need fiction written about it? Wouldn't that be spoilers? Hahaha.

I mean if you really want it I can try once I'm a little more awake.
>>
>>22988690
True true hahaha. 'Cept I've only been here like two weeks so far.. Lots of sexual tension. >.<
>>
>>22988690
I really would appreciate it. c:
>>
>>22988821
Why is it tense? I mean, "Gentle giant acquires live-in pet kitten girl." isn't a lot to go on for a short story, is it supposed to be a platonic master/pet relationship and non-sexual or are neither of you making a move, or what?

Usually I try to get people to be as descriptive about what they want written as possible.
>>
>>22988843
True. Idk I was just trying to give you artistic license. Would "shy awkward guy gets a pet kitten girl and explores her for the first time work" Maybe at night when he and her go to bed for the first time?
>>
>>22988889
What would you like it to focus on, if I do write this? Remember I'm trying to keep a 2-3 post limit for these so I can't get super detailed and it's best if I focus on one thing you want to read in particular.

I feel bad asking a lot for something that is only going to be around 1,000 word.
>>
>>22984928
Thank you but it wasn't believable.
>>
>>22988957
Guy lies down as girl is asleep, pretty much holding her and feeling her up, rubbing against her without trying to wake her up. Exploring her and then him cumming.
>>
>>22989104
Alright, that's a good place to start, I might take a while but I'll definitely try to write something up for this, it sounds cute.
>>
>>22989172
Ahh!! Gratis! :3
>>
>>22989104
Part 1. (I'm not sure if this is turning out great, let me know. But honestly I will probably have part 2 done before you reply so I hope it's not shit.)

A large man fidgeted awkwardly in his bed, his new adopted "kitten" pressed firmly against his chest, a young girl with a cat year headband on, wearing only a loose t-shirt and underwear, fluffy tail sticking out of the latter. He felt his face grow hotter as he felt her form molding to his, gulping as quietly as he possibly could, fingers flexing as he tried to keep calm.

The small pet-girl had been living with him for some time, and he found it more difficult every day to keep his eyes and hands away from her, being much too shy to do anything too daring. Just this once, however, he thought to himself that it couldn't hurt anything, she was asleep, how would she ever find out? He shifted his body, holding his breath and watching her face from his position behind her to see if she was truly asleep, and when her expression remained the same, eyes gently closed and lips parted slightly, he became just a little more daring.

Beneath the blankets, he pressed his finger tips against her side, just above her hip, still staring at her face. His breathing sped up unconsciously as he inched his fingertips up her side, hestitating as he made contact with one soft mound of flesh, shocked to realize she was not wearing a bra, it made him more daring, almost inviting him to go further.
>>
>>22989685
WELP ALREADY A TYPO IN PART 1. My bad I'm shit. I'm still working on part 2 though.
>>
>>22989694
Pffttt as if I or anyone would notice except YOU hahah this is so accurate I'm wearing his baggy t-shirt right now with no bra lel
>>
>>22989685
Part 2.

He placed his palm firmly over one of her breasts, feeling her hardened nipple against his skin. The kitten-girl sniffed lightly, moving to get more comfortable, pulling her legs closer to her tummy before her expression went back to the same relaxed one it had been in. He had remained frozen, heart pounding the entire short moment that had seemed like forever to him, all the while his pants grew tighter and tighter as his arousal became more prominant.

With a long exhale, his breathing went back to the ragged state it had been in as he more liberally explored her body with his hand, squeezing her breasts one at a time, rubbing his finger tips over her hard nipples, down her side, across her tummy. He didn't notice until time had passed that he had been pressing his hard cock against his kitten's soft tail, grinding against her that entire time.

With one last examination of her expression he bit his lip, wriggling his clothes down to release his stiff member, he rubbed his bare skin against her panties as he fondled her sleeping body. Drops of precum leaked from his tip, leaving wet trails down the small of her back, along her fluffy tail and the waist band of her cotton panties.
>>
>>22989747
Really awesome, I'm gonna show him later. He's playing vidya rn. Thank you so so much!!
>>
>>22989747
Part 3/3.

Losing his last shred of restraint as he stimulated his most sensitive part with her body, his roaming hand moved down to her underwear, feeling her warm pussy through the fabric for a moment, then moving it to the side, exposing her nethers to the open air and allowing him access. He guided the tip of his cock to it, feeling the slick wetness against him and he shuddered before pushing himself tightly against her.

His cock slid between her small lips, his head slipping beneath the fabric of her panties forcing it to rub firmly against her clit, it hadn't been what he had intended but the mixed sensations felt too good to stop. He wrapped one arm around her tummy, pulling her as close as he could, rested his other hand on top of her head, flicking his thumb along her cat ears as he rubbed his cock against her pussy.

In almost no time he found himself nearing orgasm and his thrusts became more rough, his fingers dug into her belly and his muscles clenched as he pumped a stream of hot cum between the fabric of her panties, and her small, warm pussy.
>>
>>22989760
Hope it wasn't too awful or that I didn't go too far off topic with it. Have fun, you two! Haha.
>>
>>22989794
That was amazing thank you so much. If you liked the subject and write anything/have wrote anything else pet-girl related please post it here (: First thing in the morning encounters are really fun too ^-^
>>
>>22989825
I like the subject but it's not something I've personally done, and pet play stuff is usually really specific to the couple's pet/master dynamic and how they interact, it's a hard subject to just write on.

And hey, usually I charge like a pretty high amount for fantasy stories, this is just a for fun thing I'm doing for this thread!
>>
>>22989838
How much would something like in this thread be? Out of curiosity.
>>
>>22989910
Higher than most people are willing to pay unless they're really serious about wanting something written.

Usually around $25-$30 per 1,000 words. Most of the time a commission is around 2,000-3,000 words, I've been keeping these around or under 1,000. I let the person requesting the story decide how long they want it to be and I don't charge any extra if I go over, because usually that just means I was having fun with it.
>>
>>22989920
Cool.
Is there a website you do this off of? I'm pretty active on Fetlife in the bdsm community I'd love to spread the word.
>>
>>22989947
Yeah there is but I'm not sure I should post it here. Because first it'd be advertising which is against global rules, and second because of reasons. Though, free recommendations would be great since it could lead to more income, I'm a little iffy about it.

Maybe if I posted it then deleted the post after you got it, not sure.
>>
>>22989969
Recommendations to commissions?
>>
>>22990024
Got it thanks!
>>
>>22990063
Neat, well I am glad you liked your story, more than anything else. Makes me happy when people seem to really enjoy it.
>>
Smart, nerdy girl that does a good job hiding her PAWG ass. Always running around, so thin everywhere else.
>You take me as your submissive sex slave and put me on a strict regimen that makes my ass even bigger, rewarding me when I do a good job or when my ass is looking really good.
>You begin making me wear sexy outfits that show off how large and juicy my ass is until I become addicted to the thought of exhibition.
>You make me work out wearing tiny little shorts and tight yoga pants so I can show off how big and sexy my ass is to all the other guys lifting...
>You get extremely turned on by my thick ass and thighs and always tell me so.
>I get embarrassed having such a sexy ass that everyone stares at, but it secretly makes me hornier than anything else
Mmm, excuse me while I go... take care of some things...
>>
I've had a fanasy for years of being kidnapped by a man (preferably of another race (not white)) and being kept for years at a place that he made specifically for this reason... Most likely underground.

I'm raped and beaten repeatedly and, eventually, I can't deny any longer that I enjoy being his cum dumpster and for years thereafter I am his willing sec slave.

Eventually he (purposely) knocks me up and, just as I'm about to give birth to our daughter, he puts me into his car and drives for a while before finally dumping me off mid-labor on the side of the road.

Enough to work with? :P
>>
I'll bite if you're still doing these. IDK if this is dark enough for your tastes, since it is kinda common, but I've got a rape fantasy. Being tied down to the bed while the guy just eyes up the prize, removing clothing slowly while she begs him not to look, lots of teasing/dirty talk, shit like "You know want this you slut", rough sex. Could be a group thing too, like multiple guys just using her as a cum dumpster type deal.
If you got anything like that.
>>
>>22990522
ah damn, you beat me to it lol. We've got similar fantasies, though at the same time very different lol.
>>
Was eating some leftover tacos, mm. Anyways, I'm still here.

>>22990522
I'm not really feeling it, something like that would take a lot more setup than just a short 1,000 word or less story, sorry.

>>22990529
This I can do, though.
>>
>>22990529
Part 1. Don't worry I made it dark!

Your consciousness slowly fades in as you wake up, your head feels heavy, you don't even remember going to bed last night. You open your eyes, but aren't met with your usually well lit bed room, no trickle of light through the curtains, no glow from the LEDs of your electronic devices, and you notice something is covering your face, cloth, perhaps your blanket? You attempt to reach for it and are immediately made aware of the burning in your wrists from the rough braided rope tied around them.

The same stinging on your skin is present on your ankles as you awkwardly thrash around, trying to loosen your bonds. You call out, "Is somebody there?", silence. "Somebody? Please, tell me what's going on!" You shout louder. You struggle to remember how you may have ended up here, the last thing you recall was being at the bar, you were having a drink, somebody had offered to buy you a cocktail and you didn't want to pass up a free drink.

It snaps in your mind finally, there must have been something in your drink! Just as the realization hits, you hear the first sound from the room besides your own breathing and voice. Metal sliding against metal, a sound anybody could recognize from childhood arts and crafts time, scissors. "H-hello?" your voice shakes out, "Please let me go, I won't tell anybody I swear."
>>
>>22990807
Part 2.

You hear a quick exhalation as the other person in the room snorts out a laugh. Sssssnip. The sound again, closer to you this time. You muster all of your strength and pull violently at the ropes, digging into your wrists, sure to leave bruises. You feel cold metal against your forehead and you freeze, terrified of what he might do with that if you continue to thrash around.

The steel moves down your forehead, over the cloth covering your eyes to the tip of your nose, you feel the scissors separate, one point sliding under the blindfold. Ssssnip. The cloth fades from either side of your vision as it's cut in the center. You finally see your captor, face to face. His piercing blue eyes meet yours, but seem as if they aren't really looking at you, but looking through you, he licks his lips as if he's looking at a perfectly cooked steak in front of him and every fiber of your being is telling you to get out.

"Don't worry," he starts. "I'll give you exactly what you were begging for at the bar, you little slut." He roughly grabs one of your breasts, squeezing hard, then slaps it from the side, much harder than he had grabbed. You wince in pain and try to guard yourself but the ropes only dig into your wrists more and more as you struggle. You feel the scissors slide down your cleavage, sliding easily through the thin shirt and falling open, exposing your bare chest.
>>
>>22990816
Part 3. This is going on longer than I expected, maybe 1 more part.

The cold air causes goose bumps to form, your nipples to harden against your will, and you try to lower your arms to cover your shame as his piercing gaze is fixated on your perky tits. "Please don't look!" you plead, but your only answer is his rough hand wrapping around one breast, his mouth covering the other. He manhandles you, uncaring of how it feels for you, treating you like the pieace of meat he views you as, his teeth dig into your sensitive flesh as he tugs your nipple in his mouth and you find yourself becoming sensitive to it, almost enjoying it.

"What do you mean don't look? You want to show off, don't you, you whore." He slaps your tits againthen stares at your crotch. You look away, cheeks flush with embarrassment as you try to press your thighs tightly together, unable to accomplish much with your ankles bound. He pinches the fabric of your tight yoga pants, right against your labia and you wince again as you hear the scissors make light work of the material, creating a hole he immediately slid his fingers into, violating your pussy with digits then hooking them up and shredding what was left of your pants.
>>
>>22990850
Part 4. I may have combined parts of those two fantasies together, whoops.

Your embarrrassment only increases as you look down, seeing his face and the almost starving look he directed at your pussy, and even more shameful, you could feel the warmth of your arousal spreading between your legs, being treated like a whore making you wetter than you would have ever imagined. He quickly unzipped his pants and pulled out his already throbbing cock, not even giving you enough time to say no before he had thrust it inside of you.

It stung, your pussy wasn't quite wet enough to accomadate his size so easily, but the painful friction of his violent thrusts made your pussy drool like never before. "You like it don't you, you stupid whore?" his palm met your cheek as he punctuated his statement with a slap. Tears streamed down your cheek as you unwillingly came closer to orgasm. His hands groped your body everywhere, roughly, nails digging into your skin, only trying to arouse himself further, not make you feel good, but your orgasm still continued to build slowly but surely.

Just as you thought you may cum from being raped by this monster of a human, you feel him tense up, his dick throbbing inside of you as he reaches his own orgasm and quickly pulls out as his seed drips from your abused hole. "Not a bad cunt for a slut, I'll make sure I use you until you're worn out." He casually says as you hear the zipper of his pants and his footsteps trailing off in the darkness.
>>
>>22984840
hey OP do you have kik? I'm a writer too and would be interested to do something like this for extra cash. I saw you don't want to post the site you use through here. My kik is pyrofanity if you don't mind shooting me a message.
>>
>>22991261
I don't have kik, sorry buddy.
>>
>>22991371
you have a throwaway email or anything?
>>
>>22991383
I can't really give you any tips or anything anyways, you can find a lot of sites you can post things on, just takes a little bit of looking.

Hell, even Amazon lets you publish smutty stories for like $1 a copy.
>>
>>22991388
alright bro. thanks.
>>
I suppose my favorite fantasy is where I'm tied down, completely helpless. For hours I'm teased/edged mercilessly until I'm a sobbing mess that is willing to do anything for release, the most filthy degrading things, maybe something I wouldn't be willing to do otherwise. Dirty talk is the icing on top of the cake.
>>
So many submissive ones here. How about we turn the tables?

My fantasy is tying up and/or overpowering a shy or reluctant guy (especially if he's muscular, since I'm rather small). I want to use his instincts against him and tease him into oblivion. Ideally, he'd go from resisting to begging to be inside of me.
>>
Could you please write about an mff threesome with two sisters?

Preferably with the guy dominating the older and making the younger watch, its been my fantasy since me and my sister were in our early teens
>>
>>22990807
>>22990816
>>22990850
>>22990900
> Based god OP delivers
Thank you OP, that was hot as hell <3
>>
>>22991404
>>22991669
>>22993003
I may or may not be able to do some of these tonight, I just woke up and I might be leave in a little bit. But it's still a possibility!

>>22993895
You're very welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed it.
>>
>>22994661
>be leave
See? Fucking tired.
>>
Heyy OP you're stories are amazing. Can you write one with heavy bondage that start off with a misleading and kind man who turns out to be kinda sadistic. I'll be happy with anything along those lines
>>
You write so well. Not my kinks but i like your writing style a lot. Could you please do an arrogant girl being punished by her maid? Or a schoolgirl molested by a doctor. If that's ok with you i would love it.
>>
If I may be greedy and request another while keeping the thread alive.
I have a couple side kinks but aren't as descriptive.
I enjoy a brother/sister incest. But the brother being the instigator/dominant one, preferably older. For some reason this seems to be a rare find, idk why. All the stories I find tend to have the sister taking the lead which unfortunately does not do anything for me.
Also Male teacher/female student.
If you can't tell the central theme of mine is "male in a powerful position over girl asserting said power". I'm boring and predictable I guess.
>>
I'm still around, just like, it's taking me a while to really "wake up", low energy lately. Anywho.

Maybe in a little while I can get around to writing some of these requests, I might end up just picking the ones that sound the most fun to right since there are a lot at the moment though, apologies in advance if I don't write your request.
>>
>>22996873
>fun to right
Jesus christ, two posts back to back I fuck something up. Maybe I shouldn't be writing today, brain's busted or something.
>>
F here

Wrote in the other kink thread
Im borderline masochistic
I want to be beaten and bruised and maybe having to say thank you while im forced to stand straight arms behind my back, just forcefully put into submission, getting all my bullshit beaten out..

Its pretty embarrassing but eh might as well share it
>>
>>22996968
Oh, hi, yeah we chatted a little in that thread. Small world!
>>
>>22996982

So small haha what are the chances we both browse /soc and post in kink threads :b
>>
>>22997084
Well, to be honest the chance is actually quite low. Hell, I don't even normally browse /soc/.

But, well, I've never written anything abuse-related but I might try, like I said before though brain's kinda fucky and I'm having trouble being "awake" enough to write so it might be a while.
>>
>>22997111
Oh stress less you dont need to, dont force yourself anon :b get some rest

One guy on fetlife once wrote a really nice one in a message once where i had to strip infront of him fold my clothes neatly stand up straight hands behind my back, he would then write about slapping me once and i had to say thank you after each one as he counted them slowly, it was pretty hot
>>
>>22997149
I'm not stressing about it, I suppose I'm just feeling a bit off today is all.

That sounds pretty hot, to be honest I had an internet sub girl who would do whatever I told her, including slapping herself and such. But this isn't the thread for me to ramble off my stuff, it's for other people to ramble off stuff and me to write it, hahaha.
>>
I once decided to try to take a dick up my ass. We had no lube but I was drunk and begging for it because I wanted to know how it would feel. Obviously hurt like fuck so I yelped and asked him to stop. He did, we sucked each other off and cuddled until he left.
I'd like to see a story where he DIDN'T stop, but just went in despite my protests and used my asshole until he blew inside me.
>>
>>22997161
Hahah i guess :b well im in no hurry, so take your time. Ill be lurking :)
>>
>>22997186
Alright, I think I'm'a write your thing, since I can do it in a first person perspective like the rapey one >>22990807

and that's actually easier for me to do so I should be able to do something pretty quickly with it. We'll see!

Hopefully I can get to these ones a bit later too
>>22995807
>>22996071
>>22996714
at some point tonight.
>>
>>22997298
Oh my, thanks :) i honestly didnt expect a story from my thing, but im pleasently suprised, thanks :D
>>
>>22984840
can you fit all the sub type stories ,into one long story?
>>
>>22996968
Part 1.

Your entire body tenses, the loud snap echoes through the room as a leather belt makes contact with your bear abdomen, you hunch over instinctively and guard yourself with your arms. "No, no, no." the deep voice growls out under his breath. "I told you to stand up straight like a good bitch." You slowly untense your muscles, unfolding yourself from your curled up position. "Hurry up!" You feel a hand on your throat, pulling you up by your neck into the standing position.

You gasp for a breath and reach for his fingers wrapped tightly around your throat. Your answer is his free hand making hard contact with your cheek, "Hands behind your back." His voice is calm, but commanding. You oblige, putting both arms behind your back, locking your fingers together and gripping tight as you become light headed. "Good girl."

You drop, heels contacting the ground, you hadn't realized he had been lifting you off the ground by your throat enough that you had been standing on your toes that entire time. Your body tingles as blood flow goes back to normal, and before the tingling stops another loud crack echoes in your ears, almost blurring your vision. You clench your fingers together tight, struggling your hardest to stay up straight as you were commanded, the pain in your left breast from the leather belt bringing tears to your eyes.
>>
>>22997502
Part 2.

Another crack, this time your right breast, the skin swelling instantly leaving a large flat welt trailing to your nipple. "You should be grateful, I'm teaching you proper manners, and posture." He pauses for a moment, watching your face as you stare back through blurry, watery eyes. His expression changes from a blank look to more of a frown and he pulls back one arm, thrusting it forward, impacting your already bruised abdomen hard with his fist.

You exhale sharply, knees shaking and fingers almost pulling apart as you try to breath in but find that you can't. You start to panic, never having had the wind knocked out of you before, you make the motions to breath, body not listening, until finally your diaphragm begins to work again and you take what feels like the largest breath of air in your life. Your legs steady and you stand up as straight as you can once again.

"Are you that much of an ungrateful bitch?" He asks, punctuating himself by slapping the leather belt against your thighs, one after the other. Your breath still ragged, you stutter out "T-thank you." meekly, you aren't even sure if the words actually escaped your lips. "What was that?" He asks you quietly. You repeat yourself, lips quivering. "Thank you!" Your voice is still a whisper, though this time you are positive you said it.
>>
>>22997506
Part 3. Final!

"I think I heard you wrong." He runs the belt between your breasts and down your abdomen. "Spread your legs." You immediately do as you're told and part your legs as much as your shaking knees allow. Before you can react in the slightest he swings the belt upward, slapping hard against your bare pussy, causing you to arch up onto your toes as an attempt to lessen the sting. "Only thank you? Here I was thinking you had stopped with your ungrateful bullshit." He smacks your thighs again, this time the insides since your legs were now spread apart.

"Thank you sir!" You yell out loudly this time, coughing as you finish the last word, throat still sore from being choked. "It's about time." He pats your head and your body relaxes fully, finally finished with your punishment. As you sigh in relief, your eyes widen as the belt contacts your pussy yet again, caught off guard you collapse to your knees, clenching your most sensitive area with both hands as he rains down blow after blow from his belt onto your bare back and ass.

He grabs a handful of your hair and pulls you back up to your feet, the look in his eyes had gone from mild frustration to pure anger. Instead of running, you find yourself speaking. "Thank you sir.." you manage to mumble just above a whisper as you stand yourself back up straight, arms behind your back, ready to accept the beating you know you deserve.
>>
>>22997510
Well, I hope that was something like what you were looking for, I started it, then I realized I had no idea what you were REALLY hoping to read and I just kind of kept going and hoped for the best.

>>22997440
This doesn't really work because most of the sub requests have specific things they want or enjoy about the dom/sub aspects. I try to focus on the specific things that people say they like when I write something for them, so they enjoy it more. If I made one really broad one, it probably wouldn't work out.
>>
>>22997510
God damn, hnnnnng you boss, saving this for stuff later :b youre amazing man
>>
>>22997517
Yes i loved it its going straight into the spank bank, youre really good at this, not often you get the chance to read about your fantasy in first person
>>
>>22997517
I was thinking about remaking my fetlife profile, if you have one, may i add you?
>>
>>22997518
>>22997539
Glad you enjoyed it! I was worried it wasn't really what you were looking for.

>>22997544
I do but I don't actually use it, immediately saw some people in town I knew that I didn't want knowing I had a profile so I just deleted my pictures and stopped using it.

My throwaway was in that other thread if you want to chat feel free to shoot me a message though, I'm more than okay with talking outside of these threads about kinks and such. And I mean, I could still link you my profile to add even though I have no pictures or info up really besides a list of kinks.
>>
>>22997552
I get you my old profile had all my pics set as friends only cause i saw someone i knew on there amd i live in a rather small community, so dont worry i understand privacy but yeah throw away account works ill just have to set up a new profile :b
>>
>>22997561
Well the throwaway was just an email, not a fetlife profile, wouldn't need to make a new profile for that!
>>
Oh right sorry its 11 am i havent slept yet :b well email or fetlife would be prefered i.dont have a throw away email yet
>>
>>22997590
Well it's here >>22995874 definitely shoot me an email soon, you seem cool from the other thread.
>>
>>22997298
Aw thank you. I will wait eagerly.
(I am the arrogant girl/maid anon)
>>
casually bumping, not gonna let this thread die
>>
>>22984840
You said fantasy right? because my fetish is physically impossible...

But basically, body inflation via a tube in the ass. Starts inflating my buttocks and spreads to the rest of my body till im so round.
I masturbate to the thought of a guy fucking me, and sneakily putting a tube in my ass, I can feel it inflate and ask him to stop but he pounds me harder.... unf..
>>
>>22997298
Thanks anon~ By all means, do what you wanna do lol
>>
bumping, story anon pls come back to us
and other writers anon too.
>>
>>22997502
>>22997506
>>22997510

I can`t stand reading it for some reason.
Not because of violence etc, I`ve written BDSM scenarios myself, but there`s this "paperback romance" vibe all over it.
As if reader`s imagination has been left out. Dunno
Sorry if it hurt your feelings, but reading this made me really uncomfortable.
>>
>>22999048
Different strokes for different folks

Got me in the mood at least
>>
>>22999048
I'm fine as long as the person who requests something likes it.
>>
>>22999538
What kind of mood you`d like? Mood for what?
>>
Will writer-senpai return?
>>
>>23000201
I just woke up again.
>>
>>23000216
Do mine plss. You're really good>>22995807
>>
File: excited.gif (124 KB, 322x367) Image search: [Google]
excited.gif
124 KB, 322x367
>>23000216
aw yeah
(where are you from anyway?)
>>
>>23000225
She(?) just woke up tho give her time and she'll deliver, actually i'm eager for the new stories to come especially the lesbian one with the girl and the maid as a lesbian myself ha ha (that and the fact i'm a terrible weeb)
>>
File: kiss.gif (1 MB, 768x522) Image search: [Google]
kiss.gif
1 MB, 768x522
>>23000240
I know. I just dont wanna be forgotten. I've honestly enjoyed all of them even though they weren't my specific fetishes. Definitely a great writer
>>
>>23000230
I'm from the US I just keep odd hours.
>>23000240
Definitely a he, sorry to hurt your bubble bro.
>>23000257
That shit's adorbs, yo. But yeah, I'm not ignoring people I just need to get around to it. I have a few things to take care of once I'm more awake,so probably a couple of hours until I can though.
>>
>>23000310
Okayyy. Take you're time c:
>>
>>23000310
>HURT YOUR BUBBLE
What the fuck is wrong with me in the mornings? Burst your bubble is obviously what I meant.
>>23000336
It will probably be disappointing, these are really short so I kind of just have to cram shit together to make them fit.
>>
File: yas.jpg (41 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
yas.jpg
41 KB, 620x620
>>23000356
Well I still love them. And I really appreciate you taking the time to write them
>>
>>23000310
Haha no it's fine, whether you're a guy or a girl, you write really well so i can't be bothered to care eh.
I'm from Europe and it's like 2am but i just want to stay up to read your stuff (and also some doujinshis actually), not tired! Good female students should sleep at this time but i'm too cool for sleep.
>>
>>23000538
Aw, that's flattering. I have to go turn in some beer bottles/cans in a few, so if you're staying up waiting you might be waiting a while.

You should probably be a good girl and sleep and check back in the morning!
>>
>>22990522
What the actual fuck.
>>
>>22990371
Puh...please respond anon...
>>
>>23000872
Hey don't be judgemental.

I mean the race play stuff isn't my cup of tea but don't be rude about it just because you're not into it.

>>23001621
Hi. I'm not really sure what exactly you'd like to see?
>>
>>23000618
Eh i fell asleep finally.
>>
>>23001655
Can yoy write something this afternoon :)
>>
>>23001655
will you come back to write if you feel like it anon?
C'mon i've been a good girl and went to sleep
>but more seriously it's like, if you want it, don't want to force you.
>>
You guys are being pretty pushy :I just saying
>>
>>23004549
>>23005207
I was asleep because I was being lazy. I feel bad because I said I'd write something, too. I'll try tonight!
>>23005308
It's not bothering me at all.
>>
>>23006576
Believe me he has no life you won't bother him. Outside of his brother kicking him off his own PC to play games or drinking he does nothing but sit around on the computer all day.

I am literally cringing at how desperate you've gotten Justin. But I am glad you're doing something. Maybe use this money to get a ged finally?
>>
>>23006576
It's fine. At least it's nice to have you back. Hope to have more of your stories soon.
>>
>>23006673
>>23006576
What a strange reunion.
>>
Oh no this is on page 9 and I'm still trying to write something.

I'm failing miserably, but I'm trying!
>>
>>22996071
I don't... Really like how it turned out but I hope maybe you do. Because I'm still feeling a bit off and it's affecting my writing.

Part 1)

Just outside of a small town stood a large red brick mansion, its surroundings well taken care of, bushes pruned to symmetrical perfection, grass lush and green, and exterior spotless. However, the interior fared much differently. Strewn across the hard wooden floors was garment after garment, the occasional pair of shoes, and discared flowers.

The young lady of the house had been left alone by her mother and father, who had taken a trip out of the country as a birthday present for their daughter's eighteenth birthday. She had planned a small party for all of her friends from town, and in the process of readying herself she chose to have the only remaining maid in the house, the head maid that had been the house's servant since she was young, dress her as she walked around the house, enjoying the freedom of nudity in various rooms of her childhood home.
>>
>>23008579
Part 2)

"Hold the mirror higher!" She barked an order at her servant for the umpteenth time that night, sighing and shaking her head before discarding the extravagent dress onto the floor. "No, no, not that one." She turned her back to the maid and held her arms out, "Next." The older maid, only in her thirties, glanced around the large study they currently resided in, no less than five different dresses and three pairs of shoes cluttered the floor, and through the study door she saw another three in the hallway alone. She glared at the messes her young mistress had made, but took another dress from her arm, set the other dresses and the mirror down gently over the back of a plush study room chair, and lifted it over the young lady's head.

"Mirror!" The lady commanded after the dress was straightened, running her hands down her sides to straighten any wrinkles. "Hmm. Yes, this will do. But my hair is a mess, brush it for me before my guests arrive." The maid finally smiled for once that day, and rushed off to her lady's bedroom to grab the large ivory handled brush. The smile disappeared from her face as she arrived back to the study to find her lady unclothed yet again, the dress haphazardly tossed onto a desk, a bottle of ink now spilling down the silk fabric and pooling on the floor.
>>
>>23008580
Part 3)

She clenched the brush handle until her knuckles hurt. "Ma'am, why did you get undressed?" She asked as politely as possible. "I changed my mind." She shrugged and turned around, facing the warmth of the fire, "Next dress, one of these should be to my liking." She held her arms out again and tapped her bare foot on the floor.

Wood scraping wood echoed loudly off the high ceilings, the scraping of chair legs as the maid pulled a chair up behind her lady and sat down. She grabbed the wrist of one out stretched arm and pulled her back. "What do you think you're doing?!" The birthday girl snapped out. "If you're going to act like an unruly child, I will treat you like one." The maid bit back her remark.

Twisting her arm with a gloved hand she forced her lady to her knees, draped over her thighs, her bare skin pressed tight against the white stockings of her uniform. "How dare you! Wait until father hears about this!" She struggled to free her arm, but a life of having all work done for her made her arms too weak to resist. Expertly, having punished the young lady many times for her master when she was a new maid, she brought the ivory brush down onto the childish girl's bare bottom.
>>
>>23008585
Part 4)

The girl lurched forward, gripping the maid's ankle with one hand and tugging the pleats of the black maid uniform skirt with the other. There were long seconds between each spanking delivered, but each one made the same loud, painful noise, causing porcelain skin to turn a nearly crimson red in the fire light. "You are an adult now, you should act like one, and until you start doing so I will treat you like a child." Tears streamed down the birthday girl's face as she received blow after blow.

"Is this what you want?" She brought the brush down hard again, holding her still with a hand gripping her side. "Do you want to be a child?" Another spanking. The crying girl choked out a small "No..." trailing off into sniffling. "Then act like an adult. Help pick up your mess, your guests will arrive soon." The maid released her and calmly set the brush down on the nearby desk, then stood and watched impatiently as the girl tried to stand up before collapsing back to her knees, the pain in her buttocks enough to force her to crawl.
>>
>>23008589
Part 5) Last part. Might have seemed longer than the others but it's actually the same length.

She was guided by the maid, from dress, to shoes, to dress, as she was made to clean up after herself. Whenever she stopped, a soft gloved hand would renew the stinging sensation in her behind as they made their way from the study, down the hall.

The door bell chimed, and the maid smiled wide as she answered it as if her mistress was not a crying mess in the hall, in plain view of the doorway. She ushered the guests inside and they all stood gaping at the sight of the birthday girl kneeling on the floor, in the nude, with an arm full of dresses. "Good evening, everybody." She choked out politely, taking her punishment to heart and for once, acting her age.
>>
Getting close to page 10, just bumping it so the last story request gets seen by the person that was wanting it.
>>
>>23009198
Your stories are great. Good job anon
>>
>>23010043
Thank you, I'm glad you enjoy them.
>>
>>22991404
Part 1
You're tied to a table, legs bound wide open, exposing your crotch. Your wrists are bound to your far apart ankles, you are displayed like an object, a toy. Your tits are nicely offered by your tight blue top.
Your mouth is stuffed by a bright red ball-gag, reducing you to babyish muffled whimpers. You are not in control of anything, and your mind and body will soon be enslaved.
I'm fully dressed and fully in control. I stroke your open thighs and tuck a vibrator into your panties...and switch it on as you look up nervously, wide-eyed.
I hold all the cards, you hold none...
>>
>>23010180
Continue :)
>>
>>23010637
Part 2
I look down upon you as the vibrator buzzes inside your panties, while I gently stroke your crotch, tracing my finger up and down your slit. Gentle my fingers may be, but the intent is brutal.
Sure enough, your panties begin to dampen; your cunt becoming more visible. You squirm and struggle, trying to keep your dignity, but that proves futile as your pussy drips sluttily, revealing your helplessness.
Calmly, I grope your boobs and study your amusingly pathetic attempts to resist.
I turn up the vibrator tucked into those now soaking panties and you duly groan into your cute ball-gag.
You are helplessly wetting yourself more and more, ceding control to me. You writhe and squirm, entertaining me.
>>
>>23010873
Part 3
"Looks like you're soiling your panties like the filthy fuckdoll you truly are", I declare, calmly and firmly. You shake your head and protest but all that comes out is pathetic grunting. "Oh...you think you are not a little slut, hmmm?" I reach down to your damp crotch and slide two fingers under your panties and into your tight sopping wet cunt. There is a loud squelch and slurp as I probe your wetness. You arch your back and whimper. "See...if I twist my fingers inside your twat like this, if you were not a slut you would not be drooling and clenching round my fingers, hmmm?" You squirm and whimper, beggining to drool from your gag.

"It's a good thing I'm in charge, given what a fucking mess you are. You need to be controlled...trained."
I turn up the vibrator again and continue to finger-screw your aching cunt.
>>
>>23011578
Part 4
You struggle and squirm on the bed, as your crotch drips with your depraved juices. "I own this pussy now...I control it...but I don't need to tell you that. You know it. You know I own you completely." I rotate my fingers inside your drooling messy fuckhole. You involuntarily grind on them, and I laugh at your disgrace. "Who's a hungry little fuckdoll, hmmm?"

"But you won't be getting cock or cumming when you want to. I'll decide that, my little slut...and I have so many plans for you..." I smirk and press my fingers deep inside you.
>>
File: luvit.gif (294 KB, 500x252) Image search: [Google]
luvit.gif
294 KB, 500x252
>>23008579
>>23008580
>>23008585
>>23008589
>>23008593
>>23010180
>>23010873
>>23011578
>>23011724
i love it oh gosh
>>
>>23011774
Also if it's still fine to ask...Cute girl molested in empty train pretty please
>>
>>23011907
Maybe! I also might be taking a break until another time. >>23011724 This guy seems to want to do some requests, so maybe he'll get to some of the ones I didn't.

For anybody interested, I'll leave my HF account. Like I said before I also do paid commissions which are usually longer/better. Who knows, maybe somebody will want something done before Christmas so I can make some gift money.

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/YoukaiMori/profile
>>
>>23012143
Off course no problem! Anyone will be fine.
I'll take a look at your account, i'm poor this month because i got presents for my family and bought myself a cute frilly dress from that japanese brand. i'm weak, really. But i like your writing a lot so i'll make sure to give you something after New Year. My rich af grandparents will gift me a lot of money for the new year again, but i already kinda have everything i wanted sooo, might as well use it for someone who deserves it?
>>
>>23011724
Part 5
You squelch and slurp upon my fingers, your juicy twat being fully co-operative in your downfall.
I twist and pump my fingers as your open wide legs obscenely display your wet neediness. You dance to my tune, writhing and moaning, unable to escape my easy control of your drooling cunt.
I grip your head and make you look at your own appalling filthiness..."a girl who wets herself so easily deserves to be leashed and fucking owned", I tell you, my voice as ever calm and firm.
I pull my fingers out of your dripping pussy and show you how fucking wet you are, smearing your face with your pussy juice.
Your panties, now a deeper shade and translucent, are still useful, though. I take out a dildo and, pulling your panties aside, promptly stuff it inside, then put the panties back in place so they hold the dildo inside. Your wide eyes are a fucking picture as you are stuffed.
>>
>>23012462
Yeah if nothing else there are some other stories on there to read, not a lot, I don't post most of what I write for people because of names/places/etc that a lot of people like seeing in their requests.
>>
>>23011907
>>23011907
Cute Girl on the Empty Train part 1

She sits in the empty train, its 1:23am and this is the last train on a windy clear night. She's all alone. Dressed in navy blue pleated skirt and matching knee high socks, with faint yellow t-shirt, she's enticing yet innocent.

A pale brunette with petite body and long flowing hair, she sits, her large green eyes casually absorbing the minutae of her environs.
But she's not alone. He watches her, he observed her enter the train 21 minutes ago, observed her sweet thighs, her cute bottom under her skirt, and her pert tits. He licked his lips.
>>
>>23012845
>>23012845
Cute Girl on the Empty Train Part 2

He approaches her from behind, as she sleepily looks out the window at the blurring oranges and blues.
He emerges and sits next to her, she is slow to notice...slow to notice his hands upon her thigh, easing her little navy blue skirt up.
"W-who?" She asks, as he softly strokes her thigh. "Just a friendly face" he says as he looks into her eyes, dominating her with his masculine stare.

Once he has her in his trance he lifts her and sits her upon his lap, her legs parted by his.
"Why aim I..."
"Shush...relax..."
He strokes her thighs and kisses her neck. She is confused...it feels so good but she shouldn't...
>>
>>23012674
Part 6
Now that you are a wonderfully stuffed fucktoy (the base of the dildo protrudes inside your tight sodden panties) you can expect to experience the frustration of stuffing without fucking. Your hips shift and thighs move in constant desperation, as you drool from your gag like a dumb animal. I stroke a feather up and down each thigh, teasing you mercilessly. You're horny and dripping with no chance of release.
I grip your chin and look into your eyes as you drool from your gag.
"Most men would fuck you and let you cum. I am not most men. Your torment will make you my bitch, for the only way for you to cum is to please me and amuse me, because..." I grip your crotch. "Your pussy is mine."
I then grip your exposed, erect nipples and squeeze them, you squirm frantically and grunt through your gag like a little piglet.
>>
>>23013067
Part 7
"You have made quite a big pussy puddle on the table between your wide open thighs, haven't you? So messy. Tut tut.
You're trying not to wet yourself, but your pussy is throbbing...aching...yet denied. The vibrator and dildo place you in that realm between arousal and orgasm. I intend to keep you there."
You squirm, eyes now bereft of defiance and more akin to a begging, subservient puppy. I attach clamps to each nipple and chain them together. You yelp into your gag making me smile at your lack of self-control, so evident between your legs.
I grip the dildo and twist it. A loud groan and obscene squelch accompanies it.
>>
File: hmph.jpg (13 KB, 192x240) Image search: [Google]
hmph.jpg
13 KB, 192x240
so all of these stories (although they are very well written!) all involve the girl being on the submissive side. can't we have one where a girl dominates a guy?

i realize that it's more common among women, but being a sub just doesn't do it for me.
>>
>>23013635
I wrote a switch one toward the beginning of the thread which is more female dominant. I wouldn't mind writing a femdom story, I'm a fan, but I'm sure that other anon will prolly take you up on the offer before I'm feeling up to it.
>>
>>23013635
I might write one if an interesting suggestion comes up.
>>
>>23013635
Would you like a story involving a girl conquering an "alpha" boy in a college dorm and making him serve her?
>>
>>23013709
Absolutely!! I can't offer more than my undying gratitude, but that sounds perfect.
>>
>>23013317
>>23013317
Part 8
As you feel the dildo filling you and the vibrator teasing you, your mind moves south, your pussy overwhelming your brain.
I grip the dildo and offer you a small crumb of reward. "Grind on the dildo and amuse me, fuckdoll." You immediately grind, milking your tight cunt on the big toy.
You mewl and beg into your gag, eagerly whoring yourself for me. How long did your dignity last? About as long as your self-control, slut.
You hump and grind in your restraints, the table creaking a little as you softly roll your body upon the dildo, drool dripping down your chin as you raise your head to see your depraved humping.
I stroke your hair, running my fingers through your hair. "Good girl."
>>
>>23013772
Alpha Boy, Alpha Girl Part 1

He was the cockiest boy you ever saw, bold and breezy, supremely confident, he had charm to spare and of course he had the girls chasing him like needy puppies. He was the King, the Pimp, the guy every guy wanted to be.

All except one girl.

She was quiet, yet in fact supremely confident, exuding a power she kept discreetly hidden...not out of conformity but as part of her strategy. She didn't date boys; she fucking owned them.

She set her sights on this cocksure cock, and knew she could do more than tame him; he would become her bitch, her cocktoy, he just didn't realize it yet.

It was on a sunny afternoon, as he was studying beneath a great oak tree, that she made her first intrusion...
>>
>>23013857

Alpha Boy, Alpha Girl Part 2
Striding over to him she stood right over him, deliberately offering a view up her sexy thighs. She knew that to offer the boy a view was to lure him into the web of captivity. His cock would give him to her.

"What you doing? Studying? A big boy like you, didn't think you were a nerd."

"I'm not...you come to beg for my attention, little Miss?" He tried to belittle her. No effect.

"Oh", she smirked, "I am no little Miss...not at all...but you, I think you are a very little boy." Her words stung him, she knew the chinks in male armor and worked them.

She twirled making her skirt rise; this confused him; his brain was intimidated by her...but his cock wanted her. Right where she wanted him.

It was in the dorm, alone, where she found him the next day. Now, she would entrap her cocktoy.
>>
>>23013995
Alpha Boy, Alpha Girl Part 3

This time she wore her tightest denim shorts; tempting him yet denying him any access. She put her hands in her pockets and approached him, entering his space.
That caught him off guard; girls had always played by his rules.

"Good to see you" she said.
"Oh...its you", he replied defensively.
"Yes...its me." She said as she cornered him against a wall and leaned in close, her eyes boring into him.
He stepped back and tried to look away.
She grabbed him and continued staring into his eyes, revealing her dominance.

"I want you", she said, her voice now taking on a demanding tone. "Well, I don-" he was stopped mid reply as she spun him round and spanked his ass. Her strike was so vicious even his denim jeans could not protect him from the sting. He struggled not to make a noise.

"Listen, boy", she said as she groped his pert bum, "I call the shots, you do as told."
>>
>>23014058
This is so hot!
I need someone like her!
And i love your style.
>>
>>23014058
>>23014090

Alpha Boy, Alpha Girl Part 4
He was stunned. He could not find words, this girl was so unlike the others, so powerful; her gaze was like an inferno, and her physical presence was at once intimidating and cock-teasing. She pressed her crotch against his ass and reached under his crotch to unzip his jeans and feel his balls.

"You have all the important things in a boy...don't think, that is NOT what boys are for." She squeezed his balls and he sighed. Pressing her crotch against his ass, she subdued any potential resistance using her pussy to soothe him and confuse him.

She grabbed his cock and jerked him, "this is mine, I know what's best for it; I can jerk it off better than you for sure." Gripping his dick, she used it as a leash, roughly dragging him onto a couch where she controlled his cock, pleasuring him on her terms; she used his cock as a means to bend him to her will. A cock, she believed, was a leash with which to own a boy.
>>
>>23014329
Alpha Boy, Alpha Girl Part 5

Working his cock with her nimble, feminine fingers, she reduced him to a simpering wreck. "Not so cocksure now, are we?"
He groans weakly. She smiles as she toys with his dick, knowing that boys brains are always second to their genitals. He tries to overcome his urges but she plays him at every turn.
Then she fully asserts herself and pushes him onto a couch, then straddles him, and before he can protest, she smothers him with her crotch, her tight shorts trapping him beneath her sex.

She grinded her hips on his face, pressing her crotch onto his once smug mug. "Get used to this, boy. Your going to be seeing alot of my pussy, because you will be serving it."
>>
>>23013857
>>23013995
>>23014058
>>23014329
>>23014764
this is great, thank you so much. capped for future use. will there be more? (:
>>
>>23015301
Yes there will be more. :-)
>>
>>23014764
Alpha Boy, Alpha Girl Part 6

She pressed her crotch against his face and rubbed her dominance right into it. He tried to grip her hips and lift her off but she pinned his wrists down and continued to grind on his hips.
"By trying to resist me you've prevented me from milking your cock...silly boy." She grinded those tight shorts on his mouth and nose; they were tight enough that he could feel the shape of her mound as she "queened" him.

After 10 minutes she climbed off, took off the shorts and her panties, and as he tried to get up, she slammed him back down, her nude cunt descending upon his face.
"Stop th--mmmffgghhh". She laughed and grinded her cunt on his face. "Hmmm...now I want you to lick...lick like a good little bitch-boy."
He did not respond, so she grabbed his dick and jerked him while playing with his balls. "Lick...or I'll make your cock suffer, cocktoy."
>>
>>23013817
Girltoy Part 9 (previous parts just had the "Part" above the text)

You squirm and grind on that hard, unforgiving dildo, while I calmly twist it inside your slurping little cunt.

Moaning into your ball-gag, you arch your back offering yourself like the cheapest whore, but you're not getting more. I leave the dildo wedged inside your twat and sodden panties.

"You are going to be my bitch...literally." I fasten a dog collar round your neck and attach a leash. I cup your wet, stuffed crotch, and look into your wide, needy eyes.

I untie you and order you onto your hands and knees, you look up at me obediently. You're now so fucking desperate to cum you will literally do anything...all you can think of is cumming. Thinking with your cunt, that's a good girl.
>>
Oct-
Every week or so I experience sleep paralysis. Im a very sensitive girl down there and I can't stay still when he uses the vibrator on me. My hips jerk and my legs shake. I think it'd be neat to have him do that while I'm practically paralyzed just so see how it'd go. No moving to get the energy out, just a straight forward orgasm. Myself not being able to move or scream turns me on. I never asked for him to try it because well, he can't stay up all night and wait for my issue to happen. It's not,like I can go "hey, I can't move so go now" lol rip
>>
>>23017012
Hope you like this:

You lay on your back in a state of paralysis, as he pulls down your pj bottoms and gently parts your limp legs, opening your thighs, presenting your pussy for his use.
Unable to move, you are very still in your open and available position as he caresses your crotch, stroking and rubbing your cunt lips.
Then, the sound of buzzing as he presses the vibrator to your crotch and sends waves of horny pleasure into your aching twat.
You throb and ache with sexual heat and cannot move, you are a kind of sex doll, one which he toys with as he pleases.

Your pussy drips and drools, as the vibrator milks you thoroughly. He adjusts the toy between your open and obedient thighs, controlling you completely.

You can only absorb the pleasure he sends into your cunt, body, and mind, all you can do is take the pleasure, paralyzed and helpless, the perfect sex doll.
>>
>>23016266
Alpha Boy, Alpha Girl Part 7
"Bet you've eaten alot of girls", she said, as she smothered his face full of her pussy. "But this time the pussy is not your slave, it is your Mistress...you are no longer the King, lick your Queen, subject."

That pricked his ego and led to him struggling to lift her off him again. That was the intention. She bore down on him and gripped his vulnerable balls, squeezing them.

"I. Said. Lick."

She would break this Alpha big boy and turn him into her little bitch boy, and in doing so claim the college's biggest trophy. The biggest cock in town would be her toy, her fucking slave.

He began to slurp. "Learn your place...hmmmm...lick your Queen, good boy..." She grinded and rode on his face while jerking his cock and balls. No matter how much he licked, she remained in control. She was effortless in her owning of this once proud jock.
>>
>>23018603
M-moar
Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.