[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ideal Relationship Thread! We haven't had one of these for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: handclutch.jpg (16 KB, 174x400) Image search: [Google]
handclutch.jpg
16 KB, 174x400
Ideal Relationship Thread!
We haven't had one of these for a while.

This is a sideways version of the Ideal Mate Thread, where you talk about who you are, who you're want, and what kind of relationship chemistry you hope to find together... with one twist: no talking about how you imagine your partner to look.
>>
Male here
>We have our lazy mornings with cuddling and breakfast with dumb tv shows and movies
>Also have adventures nearby and far and wide
>Learn things big and small from each other
>Best friends that always have each other's back
>But also fuck a whole lot
>Open to kids and pets
>Whatever the dynamic is in the bedroom, we're equals outside of it
>We have far too many books and records in our place
>Inside jokes!
>Watch weird movies together, preferably cuddled up
>A good mix of goofy and loving dynamic
>>
Female here :p
>someone patient, kind, and sensitive.
>awesome humor
>ambitious like me and can keep up
>cuddle x 90000
>would throw down for late night cuddles while watching cheesy movies that end up in sexy time

Sighhh.
>>
>>22993117
>wake up around 3 p.m
>brew some coffee, light a cig
>text message from:her
>hey ____ :) good morning bum! text me when you're free
>smile
>light a blunt, go into the studio, work on some projects
>10 p.m
>text her back
>hey, sorry i've been busy all day. come over
>go to the grocery store, buy some drinks and food
>hangout with her for a couple of hours, smoke, drink, talk
>laugh
>fuck?, yeah probably
>fall asleep with her head on my chest
>repeat

god i'm fucking lonely
>>
>>22993215
This sounds like the relationship my coworker has with his wife. They're adorable and goofy. She went to visit family a week before he did, and he lasted about six hours before he was calling all of us because he was lonely and didn't know what to do with himself without her around in the evenings.

They have about 100 shelf-feet of DVDs at their place, and (according to the movers) about 600 pounds of records. It's awesome.
>>
>>22993215
Sounds like my dream. Just perfect.
>>
She doesn't post on /soc/. i know i know high standards
>>
>>22993417

This, really. The only awesome people you're going to find on /soc/ are people who hate /soc/ and never go to it, but decided to post contact info anyway out of boredom.

It makes a lot of sense that, while I met my girlfriend on 4chan, it wasn't on /soc/, and all the girls my girlfriend and I have met through /soc/ would slowly stop replying over time and disappear forever.
>>
>>22993454
>telling us you met your girlfriend on 4chan
>being a faggot and not telling us which board
>>
>>22993468

The board, like all boards, has fallen to shit over time. Despite that, I don't want to make it any worse by encouraging thirsty dudes to try to get girls on it.
>>
>>22993362
Damn, sounds great.

>>22993374

It's good to know someone shares my dream! Are you just browsing ideals, or would you be interested in getting to know a pale-ish fella with dark hair and light eyes?
>>
> BDSM couple: male dom, female sub
> in sex I dominate her just as she likes (and as I like, too)
> I make up elaborate session scenarios for her
> but outside sex were friends and partners
> we cuddle, hold hands, touch each other frequently
> spend quiet evenings reading books, playing vidya or board, lots of music and movies
> know all each other`s kinks so no taboo between us and we`re weird around each other with impunity
> well deserved mutual trust and respect about everything
> we dispute often, but never fight
> both have past full of failed, toxic relationships
> but we`re not bitter about them because we`re here and appreciate what we have thanks to them.
>>
I highly, HIGHLY doubt that this thread could lead to a relationship so I'll just post the ideal want, and not stuff about me besides I'm male.

>She would be a "switch" as well, preference toward being more dominant, I'm not really a "leader" type I just kind of go with things so if she expected me to always make decisions and lead, it wouldn't work well
>We would play vidya games and watch movies and cuddle a lot
>We would also have plenty of kinky sex, so she would need a high libido like me
>We wouldn't need to "go out" all the time to enjoy being around eachother
>It would be completely monogamous, I'm not into the "open relationship" bullshit
>We could be weebs together

I don't know I don't have many requirements this is harder than I expected.

>Basically just a cute girl that is as dedicated to me as I would be to her and enjoys being around me just as much as I enjoy being around her, that's really the ideal relationship for me
>>
>>22994572
Damn! You seem perfect. Pale skin, dark hair and light eyes.. damn.
I am just browsing tho.
I hope you will find a girl that deserves you.
>>
>>22993215
>>22993358
>>22995131
>>22995212
Will die alone
>>
>>22995251
>Only one that isn't going to die alone according to this guy is the female that posted
What a surprise! Naw but really this is /soc/, we're all gonna die alone.
>>
>>22995245
You flatter me. I have my fair share of flaws! I appreciate your thoughts and wish you the best, regardless of what your are/are not looking for.
>>
>>22995261
females have shit easy I mean look at that list.
>should say someone who can support my life
>rest of you are unrealistic disney watching bitches
>>
File: _my_future.gif (1022 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
_my_future.gif
1022 KB, 500x280
>>22995251

I`d rather fucking die alone than agree to mediocre existence with some egocentric, uptight, nagging bitch.
Been there, done that. 10 years down the drain for nothing.
So fuck it, if I`m going to die alone, so be it, but I`ll die refusing to lower my standards. I did it before and it never paid off.
>>
Female here!

>Want a guy that is dominant in the bedroom and can take control outside of it as well, but not bossy.
>Play vidya games together, or doesn't mind if I want to spend hours playing solo.
>We each have our own taste of music but doesn't mind my occasional classical binging.
>We can both be completely honest about who we are and what we like, with no judgement.
>Open to pets and kids
>Understanding that eachothers families come with the package. Accept it.
>Cuddling, but not so sensitive that if either of us don't want to cuddle that feelings get hurt.
>Inside jokes
>That secret communication that says what you're thinking without others knowing
>Honesty. The blunt kind. If we can't get it from eachother, where can we get it?
>We have eachothers backs no matter what. The ultimate teammates!
>>
>>22995320
What vidya do you play? Are you a filthy console peasant?
>>
>>22995320
Lots of similarities in our ideals!
>>
>>22995341
I play pc too. I play anything from FiFa to Killzone, Fallout to Metal Gear Solid, Skyrim to Fatal Frame, Silent Hill and so on. I'm not really tied to anthing specific.
>>
>>22995320
>Female here!

`kay.

>We can both be completely honest about who we are and what we like, with no judgement.

Heard that before. After a while it turned out that I was fed lies, and everything I said was used against me.

So, despite I wrote before, I think the safest approach is total lack of honesty.

>Honesty. The blunt kind. If we can't get it from eachother, where can we get it?

/b/.
>>
>>22995350
Looks like it! :)
>>
>>22993117
Im your average fat chick who is way to into food.

I just want someone to come home to then we'd go to a new restaurant to try the food, laughing and smiling and holding hands as we walk back home, have a few kisses, crawl into bed to watch youtube videos together maybe play some diablo 3 together. have some voracious sex because he'd have a good libido and actually be attracted to me sexually. They'd be chill. We'd have life plans set up together, both of us wanting to travel together, starting off by trvalleing around nz in a van for a couple of months in the summer, spending our days lazing in the back of the van in the bed touching each others hair with the back doors wide open.

they'd want just a simple, quiet life with me in it.
>>
>>22993335
Damn you hit all the points perfectly, hopefully you live near Vancouver and I stumble upon you sometime.
>>
Male here

>supportive woman
>smart enough to not seem dumb
>don't do everything in the house
>have boobs
>do sport with me
>watch cheesy movie
>good singer, can sing along when I play sax
>know when to make me feel loved and when to leave me alone

mfw I discover I will never meet this woman
>>
>>22995381
I can see how the blunt honesty can seem like a trap. (Insert Admiral Ackbar here) But I have alway been the type to understand the difference between malicious attacks and the truth. Plus, it really takes a lot to get to me. So the blunt type of honesty works for me.
>>
>>22995388
Definitely don't seem average to me! I have to believe you'll find a man that loves good food and banging you silly in between road trips.
>>
>>22995372
Well it's a pretty good selection of games, nothing I play (At least nothing multiplayer listed) but yeah finding a guy who'll play vidya with you at the very least would be the easy part.
>>
>>22995401
>it really takes a lot to get to me

It doesn`t work when someone who`s supposed to have your back at all times stabs you in it.
>>
>>22995416
I hear that a lot so I'll keep my fingers crossed!
>>
>>22995427
I mean, personally I'm always up for more female vidya partners (Just because I like hearing female voices while I play honestly.) so how hard could it be to find a similar guy that's also looking for a relationship?
>>
>>22995423
You sound like you have experience with betrayal, as do I. Thus the blunt honesty in an ideal relationship. You want out of our relationship? Just tell me. I'd rather hear it from the source than from a third part.
>>
>>22995440
True enough! :)
>>
Male here

>It'd be a relationship where both of us always spoke our thoughts openly, not just to the conventional degree, but being able to say absolutely anything, however intimate or brutal it could be no topic would cause problems and all disagreements would be handled openly and rationally without issue; because we're perfect for each other, there's absolutely NOTHING either of us could say that would get under either of our skins.
>We'd each push each other toward our aspirations in life, not so much acting as a cheerleader for each other but more like partners covering for the flaws of the other, as narcissistic equals constantly trying to one-up each other.
>There'd be an incredible amount of sexual and affectionate expression- both physical and verbal; I have basically no limits for either. I will take and give as much as I can, though I actually have very low needs, just very high wants.
>It'd be a very indoorsy relationship; ideally we'd share either the same or similar interests together- in my case that amounts to learning about shit online, gaming some, watching a buttload of anime and other shows, infinite cuddles and fucks, and talking a ton with the person I love about anything and everything

Fantasizing like this is a great reminder of the goal
Good thread
>>
>>22995468
What sort of anime?
>>
My perfect girl

> hates video games and gets annoyed when I play for too long
> likes to dress conservatively cute
> gets mad at me for laying around doing nothing and forces me to go to the gym with her
> makes me eat healthier because she wants me to live longer and grow old with her
> sex once or twice a week because it's more fun to ravage her when I'm horny as hell and not just going through the motions
> cuddles and spooning all Day all night though

Definitely want her to be the better half.
>>
>>22995442

Not betrayal per se. Rather undeserved ridicule and contempt spanning over years.

I chuckle ironically whenever I hear a woman declaring that she wants a man who`s good, wise and honest.

"Good" will be exploited, ignored at best.
Wisdom will be ridiculed.
And honesty will be turned against the honest.

I had a friend who got screwed royally by his gf just before their wedding. After that he had one simple policy: to be with a woman only to the first major argument, then simply kick her out the door. Asshole move, I know. But sometimes I wish I could harden myself like that.
>>
>>22995487
I trend toward good stories, ideally with a little bit of every genre in it
Currently obsessed with the Monogatari series, but other favorites would be Steins;Gate, Haruhi Suzumiya, Ghost in the Shell, and way too many romance dramas.
>>
>>22993117
Femanon reporting in
>I wake up to the smell of breakfast, or she the same
>We share some silence and chuckle at our night before
>One of us cleans up and the other takes the bathroom first
>We go our separate ways to work and school
Something like this
>>
>>22995494
I understand your viewpoint even if I disagree. I see it as we all have our own experiences and viewpoints that are valuable. Like how you say good will be expoited or ignored. I'd rather give someone on the street a dollar, even if they aren't really in need, because I don't know their situation. I'd rather have a man that helps others without asking anything in return, simply because it makes him happy. Wisdom being rediculed happens all the time, but it doesn't make it any less necessary. Rather a wiseman than a fool! But that is again based on opinion. Honesty being used against the honest though? I just choose to have faith. Yes I've been wrong before, as have numerous others, but it's like riding a bike. I get back on even if I've fallen off (or fallen into a sink hole). I choose optimism, but I'm not ignorant to the realism.
>>
>>22995511
Those are some good selections!
>>
>>22995533

school? wtf u pedophile
>>
To be honest I've found my balance already, the main problem is that she's in Barcelona 'til I join her on the 28th. It's pretty great when you find your counterpart in another gender. She's slightly less geeky than me but we work well together. Every element we share we revel in, and all our differences with both simultaneously celebrate and tolerate.
>>
>>22995549
>>22995320
Way to win me over with the wisdom and blunt honesty talk. I like your optimism and trust too. I just can't see anything less as being a good way of living. "Hope for the best, prepare for the worst, expect nothing" is my motto. I don't see how living in negativity or expecting bad things to happen can be beneficial. I mean, to each their own ofc. Just not my style.

Wanna chat more?
>>
>>22995565
Some of us continue school after college
>>
>>22995549
You sound like a really awesome person. I am often faithful in others despite being burned before. I can't help it. Maybe it is due to needing help and not receiving it in my past.
>>
>>22995573
I hope, most people get out of college at like 15.
>>
>>22995572
Sure! :)
>>
>>22995549

Anything you give away for free, it will not be treated with respect. You`d just be expected to give more of the same. I`m not saying that I`ve totally closed off; I`m saying that I`m not giving anything for free anymore. Every bit of my warmth, my knowledge, my honesty, my time will have to be earned or paid for. The only exception to that rule is this wretched place, because its design assures that no one is allowed to expect anything from me.
>>
>>22995613
I'm trulyverum on Skype if that's cool
I could use the company while at work anyways
>>
I just want a girl with a qt voice so that we can sit around and talk all day while playing video games

I dont want to know what she looks like, I dont want her to know what I look like I just want someone to distract me from my life
>>
>>22993335

What guy wouldn't want this, though?

>>22995320

This too, I mean I think we all really crave to be able to be with a person that we can be honest with. Easy enough to say, but it comes from developing a trust that there won't be judgement, but there won't be passivity either. Know that problems exist between two people that want to get that close and give each other so much in terms of affection and fulfillment (and inspiration, should that be appropriate).

>That secret communication that says what you're thinking without others knowing

Nothing better than this when out in public, and the more subtle the better. I'd love to be with a woman like you.
>>
>>22995588
Thank you!

I think our past experiences change the way we view situations and the way we react to them, because we can relate more.
>>
>>22995628
No doubt about that. Hope you find someone that matches your interests, you seem very deserving of a person as open-minded and thoughtful as yourself.
>>
>>22995655
#vomit
>>
>>22995628
Way to win the love of everyone in the thread ;p
Just goes to show wisdom is a really attractive quality
>>
>>22995666
I forgot that expressing admiration for a female automatically makes me an orbiter. Whoops!
>>
>>22995679
Dude you made Satan #vomit
Check dem trips from hell
>>
>>22995679
Trips and cynicism partially unintended. I'm just drunk, damp and ornery (look at me, I used an Americanism) after being caught out in the rain at 2AM. Apologies.
>>
>>22995685
Ah I'm an idiot, didn't notice!
>>22995701
I probably would have been way more pissy than you were if I was caught out in the rain that late! No worries, a little cynicism can cushion that annoyance ha. Hope your evening/morning improves.
>>
>>22993117
Male here

>We don't have to have everything in common- I like getting an acquired taste for the shit she likes
>She knows how to push me in the right direction, get me out of my shell
>Lets me know where she's driving because I'm paranoid about car crashes
>Wants to quit smoking cigarettes, pushes me to do the same
>Even dynamic in bed. Will push my head down on her, but lets me do the same
>Love intimacy , happy to see me after she gets back from her alone time
>Understands that having time apart from each other is healthy and gives us more stories and experiences to share
>Thinks I'm cute enough but doesn't like me because of it
>Get stoned as fuck together when we don't have anything else to do
>Goes to theatres at off-times so we can be almost the only people there
>Likes stage shows
>Likes walking around in the middle of the night and talking about how dead everything is, even though we do it constantly
>Understands I can be neurotic, knows it's nothing personal
>Makes me hand-made gifts instead of buying me shit
>Likes playing board/card games together
>Appreciates a chore list but sometimes we do it even when it's not our day
>talk and cuddle before we go to sleep, but mostly uncuddle before we fall asleep because that shit gets hot
>>
So putting cynicism and grumpiness aside. I know my ideal relationship and I've found her already.

She's intelligent, capable, believes in me, is supportive and pushes me to achieve (which god knows I need from time to time). Her native language is something other than English which means that despite her awesome grasp of my mother tongue every day is a school day. She is equally happy to go on adventures or simply stay in and cuddle together. She doesn't share every interest but she is tolerant and supportive of the ones that differ, as I am of her.

She walks in beauty, like the night
of cloudless climes and starry nights,
And all that's best of dark and light
meet in her aspect and her eyes.
Thus tempered there, that mellow light
That heaven to gaudy day denies.

Fuck... Now I'm on to Byron.
>>
>>22995399
I'm in NJ sadly. :c got a kik?
>>
Guy here, been spending a lot of time with a coworker the past few months and its put into perspective what i look for
>Great sense of humor
>Doesnt mind my extreme hatred of everything that doesnt involve spending time with her
>Smart enough to not sound stupid
>Constant physical contact, dont care for sex that much, just tons of cuddling and playful shit
>>
>>22995372
Do you play fifa on ps4? No one I know plays fifa
>>
File: cover.jpg (29 KB, 310x500) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
29 KB, 310x500
I'd want a girl who likes stephen king, plays video games like skyrim fallout etc, I guess I kinda like clingy because after I let my guard down I can be pretty clingy as well, also she has to be humble, spontaneous someone who's always up for even the craziest of ideas, I'm the type of person who can match anyone's intensity so if I found a girl who did the same that'd be cool. I'd prefer a girl with not a lot of sexual experience bc I myself don't have much and it'd be perfect to find a girl who I could learn that with. Also she'd have to be humble, understanding, kind, very patient, and also funny plus smarts. Also I fucking love cuddling
>>
male here

>cute innocent girl
>shy, sort of an introvert
>is a little bit of a weeb. not big enough to cosplay or anything, but enough to like to sit down and marathon a series every now and again
>doesn't mind watching sports even if she doesn't have a particular interest
>is the artsy type (preferably music-related)
>would be down to just sit and chill with music on for hours
>medium or higher sex drive
>loves to cuddle
>loves cats
>enjoys the vidya
>shows an active interest in my hobbies (as i would with hers)
>honest
>a little clingy but not crazy
>>
File: tumblr_n06ydedhJx1trbw0zo1_500.jpg (78 KB, 500x631) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n06ydedhJx1trbw0zo1_500.jpg
78 KB, 500x631
We're a dominant (pan) female and a submissive (straight) male. We're polyamorous, and looking to expand our relationship to more than just us two.

Ideally, we'd like polyamorous person who is either a
>female
>into petplay and other light BDSM
or a
>male
>into being a slave for a female dom

Skype/Kik: theinternet.isfun
>>
File: 1447901312270.jpg (35 KB, 599x429) Image search: [Google]
1447901312270.jpg
35 KB, 599x429
Crossposting!

I met a really interesting girl in one of these threads, and I felt that maybe it's worth trying my luck again. Not getting my hopes up, but if you'd like to chat, feel free to add me.

Her
>18-30, ideally 21+.
>Under 6'2" is preferred. Short girls are cute.
>Likes to wear dresses, sweaters, and other girly things.
>Long hair. Oh my gosh, long hair. <3
>Close is preferred (Philadelphia), but I can do LDRs. She just needs to eventually come to me.
>Willing to try living together before marriage.
>Won't just mooch off me when living with me.
>Likes frequent contact and types/texts well.
>Race doesn't matter, though I've been on a white girl binge.
>Preferably non-religious, but laid-back and religious works too.
>Asks questions and is generally curious.
>I prefer petite girls, but it's not a dealbreaker.
>Has a nice butt.
>Preferably no drugs or cigs. Alcohol is fine in moderation. There's something attractive about a girl and a wine glass.
>Either in higher education or doing something with her life.
>Has respect for authority.
>Wouldn't lie or cheat.
>At least tries to have a decent relationship with family.
>Articulate and thoughtful.
>Good sense of humor and not easily offended.
>Don't care about rap sheet so long as you're clean now.
>Sexually inclined and experienced.
>Likes to travel and would go on trips with me.
>Likes to go to the gym and would work out with me.
>Well-mannered and opinionated, but civil about debates.
>Wants to be a mom.
>Ideally lives on her own.
>Car is nice but depending on the place, not necessary.
>Dotes on her boyfriend.
>Good with household things. Cleaning, dishes, vacuuming, cooking, etc.
>Will play games with me, watch Netflix, go out for dinner, and generally try new things.
>Will introduce me to things that are unique about her.
>Actually submissive and not just lazy submissive.
>Willing to try something serious out.
>No STDs.
>Must love my cat.
>>
File: imt.png (362 KB, 606x527) Image search: [Google]
imt.png
362 KB, 606x527
>>22997463

Myself:
>6'2".
>24, 25 in January.
>American (Philadelphia).
>White (Irish/British ancestry with some Danish).
>Agnostic Atheist, but I don't tip fedoras (or even trillbys).
>A bit chub right now, but I go to the gym regularly, and I like being fit.
>Currently bearded, but not opposed to being clean shaven.
>Don't smoke.
>Drink socially.
>No drugs.
>Second-year law student, entertaining a few options for the summer and post-grad in various capacities of civil litigation
>Relatively decent family relationship.
>I'd like to think I'm well-written and intelligent.
>I'm not even remotely funny. I mean, I enjoy dad jokes and puns. I'm basically Satan.
>Clean criminal record.
>I am not certifiably insane.
>Sexually inclined and experienced.
>Going to Germany, Belgium, and the Netherlands in March for my job
>My bachelors is in Political Science with a concentration in legal studies and a focus on election law/presidential history.
>I'm pretty damn classy.
>Being a dad sounds pretty great to me.
>I have a 2014 Blue Honda Pilot Touring. It's comfy, stop judging me.
>I do indeed understand the value of soap.
>Fairly open minded.
>I have a pretty nice apartment where I live alone.
>Likes to spoil girlfriends, though I'm not a sugar daddy either.
>I used to work as a bartender/chef/manager at my dad's restaurant, so I think I can cook.
>I'm pretty open with my feels for a girl.
>Digs video games, anime, and tabletop games. Not an insufferable neckbeard about it.
>Also gets out of the house and can hold a conversation.
>Dominant, and not in the 50 shades way.
>Pretty damn loving as a boyfriend.
>Clean of all STDs.
>I have a cat!
>>
>>22993335
>>22996111

Where in NJ? I'm currently in southern NJ, but I don't mind driving.

kik: oh_hi_kik
>>
File: 1448836360383.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448836360383.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>22997463
>>22997467

I have apparently failed to follow basic instructions in OP on omitting the appearance part. Dunno why that's there, but oops. Pretend that's not there if that kinda thing bothers you.
>>
>be you
>in your 40's
>live on the gulf coast of Florida
>never been married or had kids
>work from home
>into clingy, desperate, needy, younger girls
>will treat me like I'm a princess 24/7
>never say anything mean ("constructive not destructive")
>lets me call you Dada
>doesn't initiate anything sexual because you know I get scared and anxious from that
>let's me initiate sex, but you be dominant still
>takes me on dates regularly
>calls me cute pet names like sweet pea and baby bunny
:'(
>>
>>22995320
You seem nice, where you from?
>>
29/m here
>she's my personal slave in a 24/7 relationship
>she's a piece of meat for me to use as I will
>I'll rape, torture and abuse her multiple times per day
>force her into modification. Start slowly - piercings, tattoos
>end up turning her into a piece of perfect bimbo slut meat
Any takers?
>>
Female/ 18:

-We have a structure where we are equals but the dynamic is pretty traditional in as much as I pamper you with food, cleaning. It makes me happy to do these things for the person I love...obviously if I need your help sometimes you don't moan at me. Lol.
-We are able to put our issues on a metaphorical blank table and look at them objectively without getting overwhelmed by emotions. We are also able to tell each other anything as we are completely accepting of one another.
-We joke around insulting each other and don't get offended.
-We're both passionate about learning and want to gather as much knowledge as we can. Intellectually we challenge each other and teach each other things as well as learn together.
-ideally you are more cold, analytic and organised than me. I am also a very logical person, my left brain is pretty developed I speak 3 languages whoever my creativity and emotions surpass that sometimes so it would make a nice fit.
-We live a pretty structured life, I can't live like a wild party animal to feel truly happy.
-I am open to very occasional drug use.
-Both extremely kinky, you being more of a Dom and me a sub.
- Wants to give all their love and heart...that is what I want and I need someone who can reciprocate or else it's not fair.
-plus if you like metal but not a requirement at all.
-We spend lots of time in nature together

Someone who will fill up our glass of love as much as they drink from it...
>>
>>22997972
By drugs I mean occasional use of psychedelics. Really the only drug I am interested in taking and it must be with the person I love.
>>
Male/20 here

>be female
>cook meals and bake together
>Literally cuddle all day
>play vidya on occasion
>preferably be 20-25
>happy with me sleeping in
>ok with me being virgin atm
>wants to live in a spacious apartment in the city with either a kid or a pet
>slightly more extroverted than me, not too much though

Can only dream at this point. Also preferably be in melbourne aus if you exist
>>
>>22997972
Mature beyond your years. Sounds like a wonderful relationship to have.
>>
>>22997972
and where abouts on the map would you be?
>>
If only one of these girls was Dutch, sad face.
>>
>>22997985
It does, doesn't it? It's my dream at least.

>>22997986
I currently live in England but I don't think it's my final destination.
>>
>>22997972
>>22995320
Sounds good to me. If you're interested, hit me up.

>>22997463
>>22997467
>>
>>22998093
is our fine grumpy weather not your fancy then?
>>
>>22998110
I actually like it :D I grew up in a hot place where it only rains for one week straight most years but England's weather makes it special...who knows, I might stay here and just move to a different city, I can't tell yet.
>>
>>22998119
only 1 week or so a year!? woah, I would probably actually miss rain if that was the case! so was it like south africa area?
You live anywhere nice now then? I need to travel more within the UK and see the beauty it can offer; like I have not visited Scotland yet even though I probably should have years ago.
>>
>>22998263
It was in the south of France. It rained more than that but rarely and it was as though all the rain would come down in a week, very intensely then nothing. Not like here where it drizzles a bit on and off all day. I visited the UK a lot before I moved here, mostly the country side and went up to Scotland it was so green and beautiful! Also happened to be when that volcano erupted in Iceland so we had to drive for two days to get home with 3 different rental cars and a ferry so that was an adventure in itself.
>>
>>22998273
woah! I remember that vulcano problem! I was literally taking a flight to germany to see a friend of mine, hours after they cancelled all flights in/out of UK.
Your adventure though, is so much more intense!
What was that part of France like in summer? hot and dry or a bit more humid like it is here?
I take it you like travelling then? Anywhere in UK you haven't been to but would love to see?
>>
>who you are
I have a penis, pretty perfect personality, a penchant for procrastinating, alliterations and altogether too awesome for any attempt to describe myself.

>who you want
Somebody who's at least my equal at ambition/easy-going-ness/humor/intelligence/wit (last three shouldn't be too much to ask) but different enough beyond that.

>what kind of relationship chemistry you hope to find together
Basically vitriolic best buds who enjoy the roller coaster of life together, mock people who take the game too serious and fuck when we have nothing better to do.

>bit more detailed version
- we spend a good time of the day pursuing our own ambitions
- motivating/helping each other with the one above
- making fun of everybody and everything, starting with ourselves
- taking pointless walks and talking about everything and debating shit until we annoy each other into mutual silence
- traveling to huge cities and obscure countries, exploring the fuck out of this places
- "insert physical activity here" say jogging but everything goes
- visiting art galleries, operas, concerts, football games (obviously depends on her preferences)
- cooking and eating together, sometimes surprising each other with a meal/breakfast
- trying out new shit beyond out comfort zones
- back rubs, it deserves its own point, trust me
- rape each other, try different kinky stuff
- can communicate not verbally and read each others moods
- make mundane moments and activities (cleaning up, grocery shopping, etc) enjoyable for each other

Bonus content: Trying different drugs together, drinking and similar retarded shit if she's cool with it.
>>
Male here
>we both maintain a regular sleep schedule when we have to work, but up all night and sleep all day on off days
>occasional drunk gaming and hardcore trolling
>drug experimenting, getting drunk a lot
>make everything we do enjoyable
>fuck when we're bored
>be able to read each other
>A LOT of insults and inside jokes
>fuck cuddling, we could be fucking some shit up on a game or busy doing something productive/artistic together
>walking in the woods, or in the city late at night, traveling and shit, going to museums and shit
>a lot of random deep conversations and fucked up conversations
>a whole lot of laughing at stupid shit, and judging people together
>going out to eat a lot, or ordering food cause we're both too lazy to cook most of the time
>there's a lot of silent moments, not even awkward ones
>can do our own thing side by side and pay no mind to each other cause we're so immersed in what we're doing, this also goes with both working towards goals/dreams and having our own lives outside of teh relationship
>maybe movies
>no tv, at all
>surprises, who doesn't like surprises :))
>motivate the fuck out of each other and push each other to broaden our comfort zones
>supportive as fuck

this is soo much already, there's more but meh
>>
>>22997710

Someone has major, major daddy issues
>>
>sorry guys wrong thread
pls some one skype me ; i'm lonely as fuck
i dont care if you are a weeboo or a fucked up islamic jihadist or a pedophile; being a boy girl or super transgender feminist or a furry shit ... (i don't care) i'm feeling sad and lonely you can cam text mic all you want just send a message to (ser-erwin)
and yes i'm this desperate
>>
File: 84832035.gif (2 MB, 499x320) Image search: [Google]
84832035.gif
2 MB, 499x320
>>22998473
Come on, now. It might not be your cup of tea, but there's no reason to talk trash. I mean, does it really make you feel any better putting a random person down on the internet? Don't be that way.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>22995748
Bless the golden chorus of celesial serafi, someone else who can't fall asleep when being too hot.

Cuddling can be real cute and real nice, but when I want to sleep, I'll roll myself up in my own blanket and have my own pillows.
>>
File: Untitled.png (204 KB, 1081x372) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
204 KB, 1081x372
20/F here
>Most important aspect and only true mandatory trait: Dominant. Knows what he wants, knows how (or at least tries) to make it happen. Will take the lead and "wears the pants", assertive.
>Has a darker sense of humor to match mine, but has tact about it and knows the right place and time for such humor.
>Likes it rough, but can also be gentile when needed. Enjoys just laying in bed together/cuddling.
>more into just spending time together as a quite night in than going out, but only slightly so.
>Doesn't put me in the spotlight in public or feel the need to show me off, but rather expresses his affection privately
>Doesn't shower me in verbal compliments, shows appreciation in more subtle nonverbal ways
>Ok with the fact that I refuse to ever physically have kids/be pregnant.
>Wants pets (pref Corgis)
>Wants to travel, has an appreciation for the world as a whole outside his home country and is open minded to other cultural experiences.

And fuck it, if we're talking absolute ideal:
>Makes enough money that I don't have to work and is ok with me just being the stereotypical housewife. Lets me dote on him
>Actually genuinely finds me attractive, like I'm a 10/10 to him, instead of just being attractive enough. (This one's really pushing reality lol)
>>
>>22998525
>Cuddling can be real cute and real nice, but when I want to sleep, I'll roll myself up in my own blanket and have my own pillows.

Seriously! I've had a girl take offense to this but I told her I'd be fidgeting the whole night out of discomfort if we remain that close.
>>
>>22998573
Something similar has happened to me. I was just about to fall asleep as my partner at the time decieded that he wanted to cuddle against my instructions and I went from nice and cool to hot and clammy within minutes.

It is also surprisingly delicate to bring it up.

I'm not against PDA, but I like to keep my hands functional. Handhoding is cute and endearing, but sometimes a look can show more affection than touch.
>>
>>22998654

Yeah people can get really touchy about is, as if you're rejecting them. I'm just rejecting the heated claustrophobia!

Agreed on PDA. Those little subtle displays are what linger in my mind best.
>>
>>22995748
That sounds like perfection!
>>
>>22998692
The irony is that I'm very warm blooded by nature. I get rarely cold and I live in a cold climate. This makes me all the more attractive to those who run cold.

Maybe those close to me are reptoids...
>>
>>22998808
That is me as well! I've been called The Furnace due to this trait. I'm in a very warm area now after living in the northwest of the US, and I've been stopped by strangers because I wear light attire during the so-called "winter." To me, the temperature is very moderate now but they act as tho we are in a blizzard, ha.

Perhaps the lizard people that conspiracy theorists fear most are after us, anon.
>>
>>22998572

Where you from?
>>
File: the_lady_of_shalott.jpg (172 KB, 800x609) Image search: [Google]
the_lady_of_shalott.jpg
172 KB, 800x609
Female, 20 here.
>Maybe dated a little here and there but has no sexual to very little sexual experience.
>Someone extremely accepting and loyal, he doesn't judge me for being silly, or looking like an idiot while rambling about how passionate I am about something I love.
>While with me, has no interest in porn/cam girls. Only me.
>American accent.
>mid 20 to late 20's.
>very patient, can help teach me things like getting better at coding
>thinks i'm pretty,,,,
>will watch things I like and let me show him stuff.
>Is into ASMR so I can read him stories and relax him, also sing to him.
>Knows what he wants and doesn't change his mind often.
>Will be loyal, dedicated and outspoken about things instead of hiding stupid small things that he doesn't think matters (everything matters to me)

I don't really mind much else. Maybe supreme taste in music because i'm tired of the adele and drum & bass lovers.
>>
>>22998911
The U.S. Sounds like you're Dutch? Sorry m8 :(
>>
>>22997530
>I have apparently failed to follow basic instructions in OP on omitting the appearance part. Dunno why that's there, but oops.

The thread is for talking about the chemistry you're looking for, not the body you want to bang. The "no talking about appearances" rule helps keep people on track and maybe lets them open up to being pleasantly surprised by someone else.
>>
>>22998918
what sorta coding do you do/would want to learn?
>>
>>22999045
>The thread is for talking about the chemistry you're looking for, not the body you want to bang
Eh, if I may though, physical attraction is important to most people to some degree. It is for me, even if I had 300% perfect chemistry with a guy I wouldn't be able to have a real relationship with him if I was completely physically unattracted to him.
So I don't think having tastes and ideals in physical matters necessarily equates to just "the body you want to bang" I think it reasonably ties into chemistry just as much as non physical factors.
But I agree with you the thread isn't about physical matters, and they were specifically left out for a reason and posters should do their best to respect that. There's 100's of threads here on soc for physical talk lol.
>>
>>22999066
Right, physical appearance is a factor in chemistry. For me, a person is enhanced physically when I like them and basically becomes a near-fetish (as in, I somewhat obsess over their distinct features) when I love them.
As you say, this thread is pleasantly unique in its aims.
>>
>>22999075
Same, like physical attraction for me is definitely a smaller factor, but it still needs to be there. Like, I notice when I'm dating a guy I like, they magically become a whole lot more attractive. Which I'm sure is true for most people. I thought my last ex was a solid 8/10 while we were dating, but after we broke up I was like "Where did I get that from, he's clearly more like a 6 or 7?" And its not like we had a really ugly break up or anything.
Liking someone for their other traits just automatically boosts their physical attractiveness, which I think is kinda the aim of this thread. Like getting to know someone without knowing what they look like increases their chances. That and like I said before, there's tons of threads for physical looks. This one's a little more refreshing than that and aims for the population that's puts less weight in the physical attractiveness box. Which is cool.
>>
>>22999051
Java script & C#
>>
>>22999180
I don't want to keep typing "agreed' but I can't help but be with you on all of that. I've also been there with exes, ha!
This has been the lone thread I've checked multiple times on this board for the reasons you say. Obviously, clicking with someone's presence/personality/aims will outweigh how good they look in a carefully chosen picture.
>>
>>22997467
Hmu
>5'0
>chub
> work and college
> anime, Netflix, eating
> like going outside
>atheist
> photography and drawing as hobby not a pro
> don't drink/smoke
> never had a bf ;-;
>>
>>22999392
Where do you live?
>>
>>22998918
>23
>I'm trying to nail the specifics of what I want out of life, but I have a general idea
>Can't promise I'll find you attractive :p
Otherwise I'm there. Where you at, though?
>>
>>22998473
I actually just have parent issues.
And I was referring to someone specific who broke up with me a month ago that I miss like crazy.
>tfw bawl every time I think about him
>tfw I can't help but compare every guy I talk to now
>tfw I message his dead Kik when I'm lonely

>>22998499
Thank you, anon.
>>
>>22995388
You sound awesome. I'm also a bit of a foodie; I'd love to travel to different places following my stomach.
>>
>>23000061
That will all take time, anon.
>>
>>22999618
AZ
>>
>>23000620
Aw I live in NY
>>
>>23000880
Rip
>>
>>23000934
I'm one state over from ya. I posted this
>>22993215
>>
>>22993117
>smart, witty, enjoys intelligent conversation
>loves listening to music (or even better, making it), and open to different genres
>likes cuddling and watching movies
>chill and okay with making fun of each other
>but also adventurous, and willing to travel the world with me
>ultimately, likes going to places just for the sake of the journey
>>
>>23000965
Are you a musician?
>>
>>23000960
Orly that sounds great too ! How do I hyu?
>>
>>23000996
I have kik: friedwaterloo.
>>
>>22993117
Manon here
>Wants to improve themselves, preferably wants to see themselves in a position of power in the future
>Willing to try weird shit in bed, not like bestiality or fucking other people just stuff that might not be considered 'vanilla'
>Generally has their own life, isn't reliant on my person but wants to be involved for sure.
> Loves spicy food.
>Wants to travel but only when it's convenient.
>Attractive to my tastes (bigger tits, nice ass)
>Smaller then me
> Willing to get serious if there is chemistry
> Okay with pets
> Smokes weed
> Drinks
>>
>>22998918
Literally me except the coding, but very patient normally
>>
>>23000985
Sort of

I use to play with some friends back in high school, but we never got serious. I wanted to join a band for a while, but none of my friends were that into it and college happened, so I didn't have time to play anymore.

Now that I graduated, it'd be cool to find some people to jam with again.
>>
>>23001103
What do you play? I have a hard time finding jam partners too
>>
>>23001119
Drums/percussion

Tried bass guitar for a while, but I sucked at it
>>
>>23001103
>>23001119
Where are you two from? I make a lot of music, but usually just by myself on my computer. Its hard to find people irl to play with.
>>
i am a girl
he would
>would watch lain with me
>would listen to jazz and prog rock with me
>reads a lotta books

A real girl doesn’t care to be kissed, much, unless real love goes with it.
>>
>will hug me and tell me I'm not gonna die and everything is gonna be okay when I get panic attacks

Wish I had one right now.
>>
>>23001156
937 here

>>23001157
Never seen lain, but I heard it was good.

Big fan of jazz and prog rock though. What bands do you like?
>>
>>23001197
Shame, shame. 253 here.
>>
>>23001197
can, stdan, king crimson, yes, moody blues
as for jazz im a big fan of mingus
>>
>>23001197
lain girl again, you live in my old town. im in cincy now
>>
>>23001231
You got Skype or something?
>>
>>22998918
>26
>Had one gf before but still a virgin (long distance)
>I am instinctively protective of friends and family and I won't lie I want a woman I can be incredibly loyal for, not just for the sake of doing it
>I don't watch porn much anyway and think camgirls are sad for them and the viewers, I'm not a prude but I feel like it degrades everyone, I'm rambling though
>American as an apple pie made of assault rifle ammo
>I know some basic html, but you can get a lot of help online (I like code academy, free and straight forward, always better to do it with another person though!)
>I'll probably think you're pretty, I think most girls are
>As long as I can show you stuff too, of course
>I...actually really love ASMR, if you can give me tingles reading to me that would be about as great a thing as I can think of. I suspect you are into it as well, I've actually got a great, deep, sumptuous voice and have a penchant for helping people get to sleep
>Decisive, stubborn at times but not unable to be convinced of other courses of action. I have a career, I really love it.
>Being blunt doesn't serve a person very well these days, but people often thank you in the end and always treat you with more respect when you do. Point is that I am very loyal and outspoken.

So you made this post 7 hours ago, probably not around, but if you are my skype is Commiscore and I'd love to chat.

What kind of music do you like? I'm pretty eclectic, I go to the symphony and ballet at least a couple times a year, roadie for my roommate's awesome death metal band and listen to literally any genre.
>>
>>23001285
yea, gimme yours
>>
>>23001142
>>23001156
Nice. I'm a keys player myself. 804
>>
>>22998447
That's so cute
>>
>>23001434
herp.derpson9
>>
>>23000095
Pretty much why I want to travel asia!
>>
File: 9XlzUaz.jpg (161 KB, 850x1007) Image search: [Google]
9XlzUaz.jpg
161 KB, 850x1007
I want a really nerdy beta guy who's seen as basically Quasimodo by society. It doesn't matter what he looks like as long as he has this groveling, thankful, sweet, submissive, obedient attitude, and thinks I'm way out of his league all the time. I find this adorable. It's my perfect man.

I'm usually seen as this ultra stuck up princess who wont lay a finger on any guy. But really I'm just still looking for my perfect sub. I want there to be a great difference socially between us because I want him to know choose him out of all these disgusting, dominate, aggressive, asshole Chads who are always hitting on me.

I hate those Chads though. I want him to be literally the total opposite of that archetype.

I want the upmost worship. I want to actually be appreciated. I want constant pampering especially sexually I need him to be completely submissive and willing to do whatever I want in the bedroom.

A nervous guy is my greatest kink, I want him to be nervous to the point of stuttering, twitching, trembling, blushing, flustered, even in the same room as me. Teasing a nervous guy is the best.

It's an absolute necessity that he be both nervous and virginal enough never to assume that I'd ever want him. This allows me to go at my own pace always. I simply require this. I also need him to have a extremely high sex drive even though he's too clumsy, nervous, and inexperienced to sexually express himself. I just love teasing, toying with, and controlling this type.

I don't like to have to cover up who I really am I want him to know he's being used by me and love it. And be thankful for it.

Next to seeing how nervous I can get a guy making him grovel is my second favorite thing.
>>
>>23002056

I am...not this at all, but I am curious. Is it more that you want someone that you know will never take advantage of you or take you for granted? Otherwise this seems very short term, functionally.
>>
>>23002056
Interesting, kind of hot too.
>>
>>23002056
I want to be the demanding one. I want him to be so wrapped around my finger that any sappy sweetness will get me whatever I want in less than a heartbeat and any indication I'm displeased by anything has him at my side desperately worshiping me to make me feel better.

I'd like us to have really kinky sex. Where I force him to do whatever I want because I'm the spoiled, greedy, succubus princess.

I want him to think it's the best thing he's ever had in his life getting to pound my lustful slit. Sex morning, noon, and night. I need three meals of cum a day. I need him to plow hard and deep till I'm both squirting and gushing at the same time. I also love to cum on a guys face.
>>
File: refinement.png (33 KB, 520x466) Image search: [Google]
refinement.png
33 KB, 520x466
>>22998701
>tfw I'm describing my ex,
>>
>>23002083
>you want someone that you know will never take advantage of you or take you for granted
Absolutely I want that.

When I'm actually sure he's a kind person I love just loving that and showering him constantly with love, attention, and affection. Even to the point of making others around us sick and annoyed by it.

Basically training and brainwashing him to be really sweet, nervous, and submissive with a reward system where I only give him the most praise, affection, and sweet attention when he does things I like.

My longest relationship was only 4 years, and basically ended because the guy didn't want me to play with his ass. But ass play is something I really love, I have to have some small level of role reversal where I can eat his boy pussy and peg it too.
>>
>>23002135

It took 4 years before finding out that he didn't like ass play? Or did it take 4 years before he discovered he didn't like it?
>>
File: feelcrying.png (39 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feelcrying.png
39 KB, 645x773
Male here

I'll take anything, really, just want someone to love me for real and who likes to initiate romantic actions, like kissing, hugging, cuddling, I dont have to be the one initating it all the time.

I'll just lower my standards I guess, anything will do.
I wanna know what love feels like I guess
>>
>>23002146
I thought he might give in eventually but he never did. But we weren't compatible in bed period, he didn't like being on sub and even refused to get on top so I was always doing all the work.
>>
>>23002159
A sub. He didn't like sex period I don't think.
>>
>>23002135
>This entire post
Why aren't we dating already?
>>
I just want someone who doesn't have cooties
>>
>>23002167
He didn't eat my pussy either and I think my pussy is too nice to to be eaten all the time:

http://i.4cdn.org/soc/1450552133926.jpg
>>
>>23002190
I restate my prior statement of why aren't we dating yet? You would have to shove my face away from your pussy and ass to get me to stop eating both places out.
>>
Female here
>lots of physical attention/affection (sex, cuddling, hand holding, kissing, etc.)
>enjoys quiet time spent in each other's company without it having to be doing the same thing (I'm reading, you're gaming, whatever)
>likes to spend most nights in as I work long hours six days a week and cant be living it up constantly, but still enjoys going out one or two nights a week
>enjoys road trips, and travel in general
>can keep up with my fast walking without complaining about it
>doesn't want kids
>doesn't want a million pets (one or two are okay but not a zoo)
>be honest and open with me, even if you think it will hurt
>doesn't have substance abuse issues
>>
>>23002201

you're perfect except for the kids part.
>>
A white male (non Hispanic) who isn't complacent with ordinary work-dinner 9-5 thing. I'm a woman at war and I wouldn't be able to live with someone who won't suffer to have better.

A white male in his own right, who isn't a liberal but isn't a brainwashed polack either. A white male who doesn't listen to hiphop, preferably someone who isn't very muscular because that looks gay.

A white male who doesn't smoke weed or hookup. A white male who has as much energy as me. A white male who would excite me to the point where I'm the one who has to beg for sex. A white male who stands for clear principles, without fail. A white male who doesn't operate on bullshit like "love wins" and other emotional thinking, but can make the right decisions even if they are very hard to take.

thanks for reading.
>>
>>23002190
*to not

>>23002194
So you want to rape me? Wat.
>>
>>23002159
>4 years

Well, no one could fault you for not trying and not giving it enough time, anyway.

>Refused to get on top

That's not even a sub/dom thing, that's just being a lazy bastard. See that makes me think you certainly fetishize a sub boy, but in practice you're not actually sure what you want beyond the aforementioned unwavering loyalty and not taking you for granted.
>>
>>23002190
Just out of curiosity, would you abuse this position of power?
Do you think you would end up betraying this guy by guilt tripping his degraded mind into allowing you to sleep around
Or is this entirely and forever monogamous
>>
>>23002216
More like orally worship.
>>
>>23002201

Representing all of those things. Entertained... hah.
>>
>>23002203
Never had those biological urges to procreate. I think I'd be a good mom, but I'd rather focus on my career and traveling. Plenty of people making babies already.
>>
>>23002201

I'm too tall not to keep up with just about anyone.

Time together, but doing our own thing. People underestimate how nice that is, just being comfortable with each other but happy with ourselves. Then with a yawn and lean it's time for intimacy.

>>23002190

Yeah, I'm calling lazy bastard on that ex, taking you for granted is clearly the big one for you.
>>
File: 1450397085326.gif (2 MB, 374x176) Image search: [Google]
1450397085326.gif
2 MB, 374x176
-Understands that while I don't mind a life long partner, that marriage is off the table, primarily because the concept of marriage is an outdated one primarily aimed at people whose life expectancy was 30 years and for political alliances for the rulers of kingdoms

-Understands that I don't want kids in anyway, shape, or form. This fact alone will probably preclude 90% of the female population at a minimum.

-Understands that my perspective on the relationship is essentially two people against the world, where our primary goal is not only survival, but carving a place for us to live.

-Subservient when time is of the essence on major decisions. Collaborative and debateable(not argumentative) when we have time. Must be able to play the devil's advocate when we both agree on a decision in order to make sure we are thinking though this thoroughly

-Must be comfortable with almost constant touching on my part. I'll be blunt, I like touching, hand holding, ect, probably because it assures me that I'm actually liked.

-Give 2 shit about cloths other than they're clean and acceptable for a given situation. The moment she needs to go get a particular item of clothing from a very particular brand implies to me that her perceived status among others is more important than saving for the future, and is no longer worth my time. Do not mistake me, I'm stupid utilitarian: Cloths serve us, we don't serve them.

-Same thing for make up; holy shit; it serves you, you don't serve it.

-Doesn't spend more than 7 hours watching TV a week. Can't be fucking asinine Kardashian shows either. Understands that outside of some streaming series, that I haven't watched cable TV since 2013.

-Has an active part of her life where she creates via art or contributes via research or competes in something. The moment she stops, she's sliding down the path of being a basic bitch.

-When we do chores, we do work in the same part of the household at the same time
>>
Male

>She's jaded the same way I am. Not naive about sex and love.
>Creative
>Aggressive
>Would rather live in a cozy shack than a big house
>Doesn't want kids
>Enjoys unconventional art and music
>No dumb shows
>We read and write and make things in the same room with each other
>Monogamous
>Dominant

tl;dr, I'm a miserable cunt.
>>
>>23002223
I should never have to push a guy he has to be obedient enough he instantly follows my every command.

>>23002217
>but in practice
I feel dom when a guy gets on top because I've told him to. Maybe because I was with the lazy guy. Any amount of work he puts into moving his body makes him look like a good guy. The ex didn't even move his hips so I could bounce on it better.

>>23002222
Idk about sleeping with other guys but its required he sleep with other girls while I watch, 3somes with other girls, and I sleep with other girls while he watches (or while he's away as long as its filmed). A guy who thinks any of those things are betrayal is not for me. I'm completely upfront about that.

I actually like girls a lot more sexually than guys but always fantasized about getting long term with in the end. The only males I've ever been attracted to were the ones with the submissive attitude I described.

Also completely upfront about how I require assplay. His ass and mine. If he doesn't want to get pegged or feminized to a small extent he's not for me.
>>
>>22998918
>23
>massachusetts
>work as software developer, spend a lot of time out of work thinking about it
>would teach, know javascript, ruby, c++, java, python
>doesn't porn when dating
>pretty singular in purpose: to be excellent programmer and father
>have had a gf each summer for about 3 years, plus a couple in high school, but not sexually inexperienced

i'd love a coder gf. Having a side project for when i get home from work would be pretty sweet. Do you have a github? I could get you set up with Atom text editor and work with you through the pair programming extension on something.
>>
>>23002232
I'm only 5'2" so I feel like pretty much everyone is taller than me but I still manage to walk 'too fast'. It's a peeve of mine. I wish it was socially acceptable to just run from place to place without people thinking you just did something bad or are trying to get away from something. I have places to be, people!
>>
>>23002258
You sound obscenely cute.
>>
>>23002237
I could get down with most of this. I'm not really jaded about things though, despite having a rough time for much of my life. I'm a pretty happy person. Someone who's bitter about life is a buzzkill to me.
>>
>>23002133

I've slept with a good number of women so I can't say I'm Quasimodo status, but I still always feel like a lonely monster when a woman holds me or rests her head on my chest. It sounds like whoever you snatch up one day will be very lucky.
>>
>>22998918
>>While with me, has no interest in porn

Controlling bitch request imo. Not that you are a bitch but just that standard. Girls who ask this are just naive. Just learn to get into porn with him so you can enjoy it too.
>>
>>23002234
What about marriage don't you like? Is it a fear of getting screwed over if things don't work out?
>>
>>23002276

Jaded doesn't necessarily mean being a shitty buzzkill or never being happy. For me it means being happy in spite of the fact that nothing is really special or matters. Knowing that we're basically computers. I feel like a lot of romance and relationships rely on a sort of delusional attitude. It would be nice to have the sort of relationship where conversations like that could be had without fights starting or red flags being marked.
>>
>>23002255
guess I should do mine

>20-23
>5'-5'3
>within 100 miles
>educated, not necessarily through college, but well-read and intelligent
>interested in computer stuff, not necessarily programming, maybe IT or hardware or security
>A+ interest would be robotics, would love to build a robotics workshop
>wants to cuddle up under some blankets on the couch and make something with me.
> a little more physically active than me, would play tennis in the spring/summer
>competitive, inquisitive, slow to anger, playfully vexing
>apolitical, wants children, low/medium sex drive
>>
>>23002290
What people are comfortable with while in a relationship falls on a spectrum, and it's not gender specific. There are men and women both who aren't comfortable with their partner looking at porn. It's only a problem if you are on different ends of the spectrum about something and cant compromise
>>
>>23002315
I gotcha. I can get what you're saying, although it feels like kind of a fine line. I don't believe in an afterlife and I don't think anything really 'matters' in the big picture of things, but in our own small existence lots of things matter. I really just want to make people happy and try to enrich the lives of others in whatever small ways I can. I think that's the meaning of life (for me).
>>
>>23002327
That is true. We all choose to compromise in some way in a relationship, often in ways we do not realize
>>
>>23002258

I'm 6'4" and have different speeds for different needs. One of those speeds is a full run, which you think YOU get looks? Imagine being my height, built like an NFL lineman and running at a pretty good speed. Yeah, fuck em though.
>>
>>23002290

See, I honestly don't think that's a obtuse need out of a relationship. I wouldn't consider it cheating, but it's on the same road. If a person need porn while in a relationship, two things are happening; 1) The couple aren't being as intimate as both people want to be and 2) They aren't communicating that with each other.

Good relationships have ended on the basis of incompatible sex drives and with good reason. I don't see how porn could be anything but a small release valve for a building reservoir of frustration.
>>
Male here
>She is calm, smart, patient, honest
>We have our lazy chill days, we have our passion days
>Play vidya with me irl and online
>We listen to music with each other all the time, show each other new music
>Well dressed/doesn't look like a pig
>We fuck, but our relationship isn't based on just having sex 24/7
> We understand how we talk, and isn't awkward (Think of that special quiet when you just know what each other are thinking, but you don't need to say anything; we just enjoy the quiet moment)
>Loves genuine and intimate talks
>Has her own dreams and aspirations, but we both care about each others'
>>
>quiet, preferably not a shy kind of quiet
>will cuddle forever and watch shitty/good television
>cooks with me
>is comfortable teasing/being teased
>proud enough of me to show off to her friends, and shows off a bit in front of my friends
>drink together occasionally and chill
>affectionate
>monogamous
>has flirt-offs with me

What I'd give
>is or likes cynical/sarcastic humor
>>
>>23002772
I am she.
>>
>>23002869
contact?
>>
>>23002056
You just described me. I'm quite open to assplay and pretty much any other kinks. I have a few of my own too.
>>
>>23002878
Kik:vicinthesea
>>
>>23002016
I've been to India, and the food there was magnificent. I do a lot of Chinese/Thai cooking so visiting those countries would be incredible
>>
>>22993117
See, that's the thing. I don't know what a relationship is supposed to look like or feel like. I have no frame of reference outside of movies and those are all bullshit. I can't help but feel any preconceived notions I bring into the relationship would only limit the growth between us and force us into ideas or roles we otherwise don't fit into. But now I'm 23, I should have some experience with this, trial and error, as every normal person does. This itself creates a barrier between me and potential partners. I don't know how to circumvent thism
>>
>>23002310
That's part of it, but the other aspect of it is that given that since the average lifespan is 70+ years, expecting people not to change over time is absurd. Preferences change and if she finds out one day that 10 years have passed and I just don't do it for her, we both have a legitimate out by simply ending the relationship
>>
Male 26

>Likes to wake up and cuddle a little bit before starting the day
>Lot's of quiet communication and cues
>Inside jokes, references and things that are exclusively between us
>Enormous amount of trust between us both
>Ability to communicate desires, greivances, ideas knowing the other won't shoot them down or judge, but will always offer constructive advice, criticism or simply encouragement
>Aspirations of some high, long term kind
>Can find pleasure in small things, like sharing a good meal, book or walk
>Can be ourselves when we're with each other, don't always have to be completely doting, but always present and there for each other
>Movie buff, bookworm and/or vidya nerd
>Keeps home and self clean together
>No piercings (or minimal, ears only)
>No tats (or one or two small ones)
>Intelligent and somewhat dark sense of humor
>Very open to other ideas and experiences, but with a grounding of their own ideals and ethics
>Educated, thoughtful and intelligent...I'd love a woman smarter than me, it just makes me want to be all the better for them
>Likes quiet time as much as active time
>Wants to live healthy lifestyle (in terms of diet, exercise and other habits)
>No smoking of any kind
>Light drinker, none preferably, but I don't actually have a problem with others drinking as long as it doesn't become destructive
>Generally kind, empathetic and caring person
>A natural person who doesn't need to fit into a clique or archtype, doesn't worry about social standing
>Isn't prone to getting caught up in hysteria or fads, is a generally skeptical but open minded person
>Might want kids
>Virgin or fairly inexperienced
>That being said, has high sex drive and wants to explore and bloom with the right person they can trust
>Lots o' Cuddling
>Be over 5'6" (I'm 6'4")
>Thin, average (I include a little chub in this), fit body
>Light colored eyes
>Light hair, but less important than eyes
>Cute face that doesn't need makeup
>Nice breasts
>Smooth, healthy skin
>Nice teeth
>>
File: IvokFq8.png (471 KB, 484x393) Image search: [Google]
IvokFq8.png
471 KB, 484x393
>>23003503
I think it's perfectly fine to stay unmarried. With that said, would you entertain the counterargument that marriage is a financial commitment? At least in the US, the tax code substantially benefits couples who choose to be married, even if all you do is go to a courthouse and get married legally. The nature of your relationship doesn't need to change, but it will legally be recognized and benefits will be made available to you.

Additionally, the risk of passion dying out is present in every relationship, but why not look for a life partner instead? In other words, someone who recognizes that romance is not always going to be a fiery thing, but rather a commitment. Marriage is definitely a storybook, happily ever after thing, but some people learn to make it work for themselves.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>23003525
>With that said, would you entertain the counterargument that marriage is a financial commitment?
Not for me. In principle, my opinion is that if one is forced to marry, the marriage should be done for it's own sake. Not for the sake of getting a discount on health insurance or getting more money from a tax refund check.

When one does marry for financial benefits, it becomes too much about money as opposed to the relationship in my opinion.

>Why not look for a life partner instead?
I'd prefer that over marriage simply because it acknowledges the reality of romance: it can't be be kept on and running forever. However being decent to each other and working with each other to support and push each other forward is imperative when neither party can or wants to be full blown passionate.
>>
>>23003345
Kill yourself. Kill myself. Just put an end to your annoyance to everyone around you. Remove yourself from the equation. Just fucking do it
>>
>>22993117
Male here
>Fussy mornings bantering about while we wake up,
>Play fighting and teasing all day long
>We can talk about anything and everything, we're always there for each other.
>So much cuddling, some nice movies, sometimes romantic, sometimes comedy, maybe even a bit cheesy. Also watching some Anime/Cartoons would be awesome too.
>We would go out for walks, just enjoying everything we see, talking about the most ridiculous and random things.
>We don't always agree, but we understand and accept our differences.
>We enjoy our time together and apart, knowing that we are wanted and needed.
>Occasionally we'll spend time RPG-ing or LARP-ing or we'll play some board or card games.
>The sex is fun, silly, and passionate.
>Open to pets, and children if possible.
>>
>we draw all day and make mad cash together
>lewd stuff is fine
that's it really
>>
>6'+
>business minded
>charming, successful, darkly humoured
>uses me as he likes
>challenges and inspires me
>narcissist/sociopath
>financially stable
>misogynist probably
>>
>>23003843
How about this?
>>22997877
>>
>>23002237
Contact info?
>>
lesbean
>naturally beautiful and femme
>no piercings
>able to support me financially
>will let me take care of her when she's home
>plays vidya with me
>wants to own a birb or two
>likes to cuddle
>similar moral beliefs
>enough similar interests that we can do things together yet enough different interests that we can have time apart
>will let me turn our living place into a jungle
>will push me to get out of the house to do things with her
>can meme like me
>prefers movie nights in to fancy dates out
>positive outlook on life
>can cope with my bullshit
>will teach me things and let me teach her things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqJ3QKHECeA

realistically
>replies to me
>isn't hideous
>has a tolerable personality
>will let me smell her hair or if long distance let me fall asleep with her on skype
>>
>>23002250
I've thought about you and your ideal a bit last night and I must admit I'm really into it. Despite not having experience in such a relationship I can't help but feel I'd fall in line quite well and really, really love it.
>>
I'm a boy, and looking for a girl like this:
>borderline personality disorder
>extremely charismatic and charming
>autistic, preferably a shut-in/NEET
>evil bitch, emotionally abusive and manipulative
>will be mean to me and think nothing of it
>frighteningly intelligent
>always ends up being right in debates even though I know she's logically incorrect but I can't prove it
>comfortable with slapping me if she feels like it
>nerdy
>>
Male, attractive. Dark features. At least 6'. Cares about appearance, clean cut or at worst just scruffy. Active and fit build.
In terms of personality; humourous, intelligent, quick-witted, dominant, rational, organized and neat (because I'm not) Artistic in any medium. Similar music tastes.
Bonuses: reads often, financially successful, big dick (size queen yaaa)

Probably keep some sort of open relationship arrangement while maintaining that boyfriend/girlfriendy stuff.
>>
File: IMG_4269.jpg (144 KB, 744x869) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4269.jpg
144 KB, 744x869
Male here, haven't been on soc in ages, Guess we are greentexting...

>Cute
>Thoughtful
>Protective
>Understanding of my 'flaws' and 'needs'
>Sees the broken parts of me as 'special'
>Constant verbal/physical affection all the time
>Able to 'take care of shit'
>I can be the most motivated person in the world but sometimes I can't handle little things for some mental reason
>I can run a marathon and fight a dragon right after but I have trouble sitting down and handling turbotax or getting something from the store
>Need someone reassuring, who knows I struggle with self-worth but that actually helps me see that I'm a catch
>Someone who is goal oriented and driven, knows what they want
>Decisive, would be the girl to grab my wrist and lead me around a mall or something cutely
>Someone who would start a house flipping business together someday on a whim
>If she doesn't workout/lift at least eat healthy and be skinny and takes care of herself.

I could go on for days

(here's my stupid face)
>>
>>23002056
Some of this describes me almost freakishly well... I had some rough experiences dating when I was younger that led me to have really severe self-worth issues and I can barely handle having my hand held on first dates now without wanting to grovel and be reduced to a pile of goo on the floor. Because I don't feel like I deserve it and I always see the girl as this goddess-figure. I have just always hoped a girl would see that appreciation as a good thing someday. :(
>>
>>23001702
Cute as in "aww yeah, let's do this" or as in "puppy falls in bowl of food"?
>>
>>22993117
just gonna post my ideal dude
>male
>irish or slavic (if slavic prefferably russian, the heavier the accent the better
>(white)
>taller than me (i'm anywhere from 5'4-5'5 not entirely sure)
>likes to touch and explore, comfortable with me being equally touchy-feely
>dominant/obvious dominant tendencies
>hairy is great but some are suited with little to no hair, so whatever works for you there
>definitely likes music, even better if he likes mine
>bonus points if drinker/smoker
>not a ham planet (fatto)
>late night skype calls
>doesn't expect or need to talk every day
>can tolerate me not being very talkative
>>
>is female
>good singing voice
>likes theater and drama
>able to talk about life with, have serious conversations, but also has a sense of humor obv
>has goals and ideals
>attitude of life is "I give a shit" rather than "I don't give a shit"
>is accepting of flaws, cuz flawed herself

yeah I dunno
>>
>>23003911
Do you have a kik?
>>
>>22998918
I'm illiterate computer-wise, but I could teach you how to play a few instruments I guess. When I'm in a relationship I'm very dedicated and I've been described as an "old soul" for being so patient and open-minded. Very upfront, honest, and sincere. Friendship/relationship with me would be very travel/music/affection based. If that sounds appealing then reply, eh?
>>
>>23000965
If writing experimental/garage music together and going on random camping trips, and being best friends sounds appealing then chat some more?
>>
File: ihavean8inchpenor.jpg (60 KB, 552x426) Image search: [Google]
ihavean8inchpenor.jpg
60 KB, 552x426
Male here

>be female
>like books
>put up with my weird music/noises I make while making music
>take care of yourself
>present yourself nicely
>put up with my public fa.chad.e
>put up with my autistic actual private self
>don't be another judgemental stacy that I can't form an emotional connection with/have to be fake with

we'll
>bum around the apartment
>go iceskating
>explore NYC
>get food
together

I'll
>massage
>serenade
>cook for
>listen to
you
>>
>>23005491
nah mane but i have snibbitysnapchat
if you're a girl
i guess
dormantcorm
inb4 dicks
>>
File: 1427426809484.jpg (70 KB, 550x552) Image search: [Google]
1427426809484.jpg
70 KB, 550x552
22 year old guy here
My ideal relationship (once I've achieved my goals):

What I'd consider to be a good day
>wake up fairly early (5:30-6:30 AM)
>morning sex or cuddle sesh
>get breakfast ready together (I'm really impressed by ladies who can cook better than me...)
>wake kids up and get them ready for the day
>spend most of the day taking our kids places or just teaching them things at home
>try to find spare minutes to be alone with each other
>employ a lot of hands-off parenting... loving and protective but not much coddling or encouragment of character flaws (giving up, crying over nothing, etc.)
>put kids to bed and spend the last few hours of the night together

More general stuff
>traditional relationship - man is dominant, woman is submissive, and both are supportive of each other
>to be honest I'd want my wife to homeschool my kids, we'd obviously have to give them lots of social opportunities to compensate for not going to public school
>a lot of affection between us and our kids... I think a part of leaving a good impression on a kid is to give them the best example of how a relationship should be, because either way they're going to copy their parents and fall into their virtues and vices (at least I did LOL)
>a lot of discussion between us about world politics/history, the future at large, kid raising, cooking
>share at least a few hobbies and have solo hobbies
>make lots of jokes (even bad ones) or at least can bear me making fun of everything
>be really tender and sweet to each other all the time (lots of PDA)
>a lot of physical communication, like we can't keep our hands off each other (hopefully you like being picked up and tickled)

This is pretty much where I want to be in less than 10 years.
>>
Female, 22.

> We are both really supportive, caring, loving, affectionate, complimenting, understanding.
> We know how to talk about problems and criticize constructively. We discuss, but never yell at each other or hold grudges.
> We're not excessively emotional. He's really down to earth and logical, and doesn't mind the fact that I seem a bit cold hearted.
> We have the same sense of humour. We have a ton of inside jokes. We can be sarcastic, be mean and insult each other jokingly.
> We have our routine. We're both pretty organized and always on time.
> He lets me cook for him most of the time, and pamper him a bit, in general. But he helps me, when I'm tired. We clean and go grocery shopping together.
> We always have a beer or a glass of wine when we get back from work, and we talk about our days.
> He brings me flowers or chocolates for no reason, even if he doesn't spend too much money on me in general.
> We like experimenting in bed, and we do it a lot. He makes me feel like I'm the sexiest girl on earth, for him.
> He doesn't mind the fact that I am not excessively girly.
> We both love spending time at home and being lazy, but we also love travelling and exploring: we both love roadtrips, hiking, afternoons at the seaside, weekends off to European capitals.
> We have a lot of common interests. We like going to museums, to book stores, to concerts. We love discussing about politics. We both love reading and we have similar music taste.
> He's as curious as I am. He obsesses over things, and tells me everything about them with a huge enthusiastic smile on his face.
> We spend a lot of time together, but still have our own private lives, friends, hobbies and careers.
> We share the same long term plans. We both want a family at some point, we seek stability.
> Even after years together, we still love dressing up and have romantic dates.
>>
>>23009034

This is very me, not perfect though.
>Organized, but in my own way, actually quite often 5 minutes late to things, have my own rhythm, so to speak
>I don't drink

I am obsessively curious and will always get a thrill from learning new things. Best girl I ever knew lamented that she couldn't get guys attention because she was unemotional and appeared very cold. She was a sweet and caring human being, just didn't have any 'spikes', but she was really easy to get along with and be incredibly honest to. I loved that.

>>23003511
Mine, if ya do.
>>
>doesn't hate me

too dead inside to care about anything else
>>
File: 1410490011504.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1410490011504.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
ftm here, kek

>a girl who'd accept the fact I'm faulty goods as in somebody who looks like a dude but has a vagoo and it won't change for a while
>not living together but close enough for seeing each other regularly, whether downtown or at each other's homes for movies/games and cuddles
>both have jobs and own friends and own hobbies and own pets
>no lies/important secrets
>once in a while when there's free time go travelling together
>no texting too much but always being open to talk on the phone if far away from each other but one needs to talk
>honest with each other, confident in each other's feelings, not afraid of stating opinions
>just comfy in general
The first one already makes it close to impossible
>>
>>23006530
This sounds amazing. Kinda surprised you have no replies yet.
>>
>>23009332
you aren't faulty goods mate
>>
>>23009081
I like having a kind of organized life, it makes me feel less stressed and overwhelmed. Obviously 5 minutes aren't a problem at all.
I just want someone who isn't constantly changing plans and delaying things. It drives me insane.

I fit your description decently well, surprisingly.
I am not a virgin. I never had casual sex tho, if that's what you mean by "fairly inexperienced".
I have brown hair, and I am not as thin as I wish I was (even if I'm trying to fix it).
>>
>>23009332
i think if you keep searching you'll find this with little to no trouble at all, this doesn't sound hard to want or agree to in the slightest
good luck qt
>>
>>23009034
Sounds good to me. If you're interested, add me. Haven't had any luck yet. Beginning to wonder if people just aren't reading the thread anymore since it's so large.

Kik: oh_hi_kik

>>22997463
>>22997467
>>
File: 1371771008517.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1371771008517.png
5 KB, 645x773
>>23009440
>>23009634
T-Thank you my friends
Another problem is that I'm really skinny and for example I have a close female friend who'd probably match, we got a nice chemistry and she doesn't mind I'm missing some parts, thinks I'm good-looking etc. but she's like 10 kg heavier than me while being almost my height and she said she's too insecure to go out with somebody skinnier than her.
;_;
>>
>>23009034
I feel like I kinda fit that description. Especially the curious and asks/tells you everything part. Also really down to earth and logical. I'm a programmer.

Where are you from? Do you have kik?
>>
File: nLiaV.jpg (110 KB, 1020x663) Image search: [Google]
nLiaV.jpg
110 KB, 1020x663
>>23002204
You do a very nice job of pointing out what you don't want, but other than a white male, I have no idea what you're looking for.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>23009681
I love curious people. It's so nice to be with someone enthusiastic about learning and about teaching me stuff. And I can't deal with overly emotive people.

I'm from Europe. And I do have kik, but I'm pretty busy at the moment and I have a lot to sort out.
>>
I've boiled it down to just wanting someone who likes to laugh, feels comfortable with their life and willing to share parts of it with another. (I'm a dude)

Also anyone willing to live in a mini-house. I think they are neat.
>>
>>23009946
Europe is a bit too far for me, I'm from NY :]
But I'm not very busy, I have time for chit chats if you want to add me on kik: bannedfornoreason
>>
Male here

I don't know what I want anymore.
I'm caught between getting over a really harsh relationship and i'm a year into a really stable relationship. It's so boring being stable. One year and I feel less for her now And it was everything I thought I wanted, but it's so empty.
>>
>>23010135
Put the relationship aside, maybe you're not feeling so well anon? Perhaps the past relationship has left some damage.
>>
Female, 22

>male
>loves me and my body that I don't really love
>is okay with me being fat and loves me at any size
>always wants to make me feel pretty
>lets me give them bjs all the time
>DD/lg relationship dynamic
>knows how to be a proper Daddy and everything that comes with it
>taller then me (5'9'' feels)
>will play video games with me
>knows how to lead and spark convos because he knows I'm fucking terrible at it
>can talk about opinions on things without making it personal
>understands that I'm not in little space 24/7
>can laugh at everything with me and is dark humored
>gives me all the super rough sex
>BDSM
>will want to go out a lot just to have fun or shit, but not too much
>nightcrawler life
>understands personal time and space
>trust, lots of fucking trust
>CUDDLES
>keeps up with his hygiene
>is okay with me wanting to do super 60s house wife tier shit
>understands my anxiety and depression
>understands how my past has affected me
>banters
>will be my best bro friend too
>teasing from both sides
>proud to show me off
>lots of affection
>sarcasm just fucking everywhere
>patient and stuff

"An intelligent sadist with a very sweet side. Controlling and violent but kind, patient and understanding. Paternal and cruel."
>>
>>23006989
I sent you a snap
>>
File: tumblr_nh8y8hUYfN1rsemnko1_500.jpg (80 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nh8y8hUYfN1rsemnko1_500.jpg
80 KB, 500x500
Female here

>21+
>Smoker+drinker
>Doesn't have or want kids
>Will go out into bumfuck nowhere to look at the stars, listen to music and talk with me
>Will go on random roadtrips with me
>Horror movies and drinking date nights
>Can deal with my issues and the fact that I'm a fucked up crybaby
>Can deal with my religion/ doesn't make fun of it constantly
>Can deal with the chance of us not getting married
>PDA like a motherfucker
>Will go shopping with me and enjoy it
>>
>>23010629
Oh hi marry me
>>
>>23010805
Damn homie where you been all my life?
>>
>>23010811
In bum fuck nowhere tbqh. Hey.
>>
>>23010810
Yes please?
>>
>>23010853
Contact info?
>>
>>23002056
I sorta like what she's saying. A lot.
>>
My ideal best friend would be a female that is also friends with my wife. A friend that wants to fool around with me behind her back. Someone that would come over, we'd play games with and then the wife would go to bed and she'd stay and we'd fool around. It's a dirty fantasy of mine, and I secretly yearn for it... But I'm glad it will never happen.

oh ye and a qt LE in CSGO
>>
>>23010629
You sound great, but would you be attracted to a fat guy and love him at every size?
>>
>>23009525
>less stressed and overwhelmed

For me it's a 'ounce of prevention=pound of cure' thing. Keeping things clean, organized and open means when you urgently need to do something, hey, whaddya know! It's a lot easier since my life is organized. I have a thing with time and maps, I want to have them accurate in my head without assistance and be able to figure things out really quick. Not always perfect, but I've only been living in the city for a little while.

That is essentially what I meant by fairly inexperienced, I don't want to pin a number on the 'max allowable' partners. Casual sex just seems so degrading to everyone involved.

Brown hair is very attractive, I was mulling that one over and was on the cusp of not even including it, but it's an ever so slight preference and this is idealized.

You mentioned you wanted a guy who didn't mind you not being excessively girly, but enjoyed dressing up. So can I take that to mean you enjoy being girly in doses but don't want it to be a demand?
>>
>>23009525

And depending on how serious you are to 'fixing' it, I've actually accrued a decent amount of knowledge and experience when it comes to losing weight and fitness stuff, been able to help out some friends as well. Not claiming to be trained or an expert, but experience is a good teacher.
>>
>>23010941
I love everything you said about organization! I can relate to that too. Like, really a lot.

> Casual sex just seems so degrading to everyone involved.
I don't have anything against it, morally, but for me pretty much all sexual attraction is based on intellectual and emotional connection. I mean, I can see that someone is handsome, but I don't think about having sex with them if I don't feel something for them.
So casual sex just doesn't really appeal me in any way.

> So can I take that to mean you enjoy being girly in doses but don't want it to be a demand?
In the morning I just wear a pair of skinny jeans and a jumper, and spend 15 minutes putting on some make up and styling my hair. I am usually ready in 20 minutes, from the shower to the car. I really do like sleeping.
I enjoy putting some extra care on the outfit, my make up or my hair, but I'm too lazy to do it on daily basis and I hate being stressed about it. I do know that I look better with my big occasions hairstyle/make up, but it takes an hour to look like that, and, honestly, not worth it.
Other than that, I really hate shopping, and all the hairdresser/beautician stuff bothers me to hell.

On the weight loss - I lost pretty much half of my body weight over the last year, so yeah, pretty seriously. I'm not done yet, but I'm quite satisfied with the results and almost proud of myself for not giving up.
>>
>>23010865
skype is throawaylol

>>23010932
I mean yeah, my physical attraction is really based off of my attraction in general to the person. So personality > looks.
>>
>>23011077

Even down to living in the city for a while? Nah, I have come to a point where my roommates always ask me first if they can't find something in the house and are a lot more thankful when I make a point to keep the house supplied with cleaning materials, toilet paper and mouthwash.

People can do what they want to do and I seriously don't judge them, but it's just not the lifestyle I would want to participate in, is all.

I think that's the perfect balance between just wanting to take care of yourself and going way overboard with dolling yourself up like you were going to a fashion shoot. My routine isn't all that different, wash face, mouthwash and brush teeth, comb hair, get dressed then breakfast. I save the shower for the evening usually after a workout, but either way.

Half you body weight? Wow, that's amazing, we're all gonna make it! I've dropped ~70 pounds in the last year, but I'm intentionally taking it very slow to maintain lean mass. Let's talk about cleanliness and our diets of kik or skype!
>>
>>23011214
I totally read your post while eating a cookie.

I can't promise I'll be around much these days, I have a lot of stuff to sort out.
If you want to leave contact, I'll add you somewhere when my life isn't super complicated.
>>
>>23011355

What's wrong with a cookie? All about balance, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy food anymore. I know you almost assuredly know that, but that's the bias most people have.

Kik and Skype are Commiscore. Hope to hear from you soon!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.