[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SLUT THREAD FEMALES ONLY >Age: >Ethnicity: >Location:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30
File: SLUT COVERED WITH CUM.jpg (2 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
SLUT COVERED WITH CUM.jpg
2 MB, 3072x2304
SLUT THREAD FEMALES ONLY

>Age:
>Ethnicity:
>Location:
>Measurements (with bra size):
>Age lost virginity:
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
>Pussies eaten:
>Guys barebacked:
>Guys fucked your ass:
>Guys got to creampie your pussy:
>One-night stands:
>Most guys fucked in one day:
>Oldest guy fucked:
>Swallow cum?
>Ever fucked or sucked a guy you met online/app?
>Ever knowingly fucked another girl's boyfriend?
>Ever cheated?
>Ever had sex for a gift, money or a favor? Details
>Ever had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.? Details
>Losing virginity moment? Details
>Hottest slut moment? Details
>Sluttiest thing you want to do next?
>Easy for you to orgasm?
>Contact info?
>Post pic?
>>
>Age:
>Ethnicity:
white
>Location:
UK
I'm a B cup
Dress size 14 (these are not the same as American sizes - basically I'm slightly chubby)
>Age lost virginity:
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
Hard to say. Most guys I've let fuck me have got a BJ, but not all, and there have been a few more guys I've sucked but not gone all the way with
>Pussies eaten:
1 and it was delicious ;)
>Guys barebacked:
4 - serious relationships only
>Guys fucked your ass:
5 I think
The 4 who barebacked me
>One-night stands:
Maybe 7 or 8? I've had 4 proper relationships, and some of the other guys were like a FWB arrangement so not a one-night stand exactly
2, in a threesome
>Oldest guy fucked:
Late 30s
>Swallow cum?
Nearly always ;)
Yes
Yes, and I know it's dirty but I loved being told I was a better fuck than her
>Ever cheated?
Once but I ended it with the other guy immediately
>>
>>20902193
continued...

I got given all the best shifts by my boss (see below) after I let him have his way with me, but that wasn't why I did it. I did it because he was fucking hot.
Yes, my boss when I had a bar job at the age of 19. We used to flirt at work and it progressed to him grabbing my arse when no one could see and me smiling and letting him do it. One night we were the last ones closing up and I ended up back at his place bent over being slammed from behind. He was dominant at work and dominant in bed and I loved having him boss me around. I found out later (after leaving the job) he was fucking one of the other girls at the same time. If only he'd told me we could have had a threesome. I did have a very horny drunken conversation with the other girl about how much we loved being fucked by him.
It was with my first serious proper boyfriend, and it was romantic but painful, as he was quite big O_o
I've had my moments but top of the list is probably a threesome I had with my bf and his housemate. I love love loved being the centre of attention and being spitroasted and used like a whore by them both. It made things weird with my bf and we never had a repeat performance but it was totally worth it.
I want a threesome again. MMF or MFF I don't care :)
>Easy for you to orgasm?
Very easy with clit stimulation but not so much just from penetration
>Contact info?
Nope, I like talking here and don't want to have a load of awkward conversations with people I'm never going to meet.
>Post pic?
Nope. Far too paranoid, plus never been into selfies and n00dz and any of that.
>>
File: mcfucking.jpg (14 KB, 360x261) Image search: [Google]
mcfucking.jpg
14 KB, 360x261
These threads give me high blood pressure and ulcers.
>>
>>20902208
Because they turn you on or because they disgust you?
>>
>>20902196
>I want a threesome again. MMF or MFF I don't care :)
Have you done both before? If so which do you really prefer and why?
>>
>>20902506
I've only done MMF (see my answers for details of that experience). I don't know which I'd prefer until I've tried MFF but I'm sure I'd love both provided there was the right chemistry between all involved.

I'm basically a sub who gets off on being used and abused so the idea of two cocks is so appealing, but the thought of making some guy's day (or life!) by teaming up with another girl to pleasure him is a huge turn-on as well.

I would love a repeat performance of the one threesome I had but neither of those guys are in my life any more :(
>>
>>20902537
Tell the story of how you ended up eating pussy that one time?
>>
>>20902617
Sometimes on nights out I've kissed random girls, just for fun really although I do find it arousing. This one girl was sort of in my friendship circle and full-on bisexual. When we were kissing she seemed really into it. Nothing happened for a while but then we got talking again one day (this was while I was a student so you can bump into the same people night or day) and she told me I was pretty and she was really attracted to me.

I am not particularly into girls but I do like to be open-minded and I found her so sweet the way she said this, plus memories of the night when we kissed for a laugh, and then a couple of days later I found an excuse to visit her (copying up lecture notes or some equally obvious bullshit) and it was pretty clear to both of us that we could experiment further. So we were in her bedroom talking and it got around to her saying she was attracted to me again, which made me smile, and we kissed again, and she was very keen to go down on me. I thought it was only fair to return the favour ;) Like I say I don't think I'd make it a regular thing but it was quite fun to be with another girl and see how she was down there. She was quite a sporty girl, not masculine exactly but not your average make-up wearing feminine type either. I wasn't hugely attracted to her but I was flattered and wanted to try something new. I think she had some feelings beyond it just being physical so we were a bit awkward around each other after that, but it's a good memory.

I would do it again but maybe in the context of a threesome this time rather than one-on-one, which is a bit lesbian for my heterosexual self!
>>
I am enjoying these questions btw! My bf likes hearing about my past which is why I was prompted to share when I saw this thread. That and a distraction from the work I should be doing but we won't talk about that......
>>
SLUT THREAD FEMALES ONLY

>Age:
>Ethnicity:
White/Mexican
>Location:
Illinois
32-26-36
>Age lost virginity:
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
40ish
>Pussies eaten:
>Guys barebacked:
>Guys fucked your ass:
>One-night stands:
Sex:2 Oral:a lot
>Oldest guy fucked:
>Swallow cum?
Usually
Nope
Nope
>Ever cheated?
Yes
Nope
Used to go into the bathroom at work with my supervisor and let him fuck me or go down on him
In a tent in my backyard. Nothing exciting
I like to suck dick when I'm really drunk. Ended up taking 5 or 6 in a row in the men's room at a bar by my house when I was 22.
I want to be blindfolded and used by random guys at a party.
>Easy for you to orgasm?
Clit only
>>
>>20902714
>Ended up taking 5 or 6 in a row in the men's room at a bar by my house when I was 22.
>I want to be blindfolded and used by random guys at a party.
I want these things but am too shy. I'm feeling a bit jealous of you :s
>>
>>20902690
Whats the biggest you've had? And which cock was your favorite?
>>
>>20902208
kinda useful cause I've saw femanons post in these that I would have otherwise had a conversation with.

>>20902370
I would say more disappointing than anything. I'm kind of torn on the issue though.

The last girl I was interested in banged 25 guys before we met. Kinda annoyed me but I liked her and I've had my share of cunts too so I looked past it. I fucked her until she came like 8 times, then we went out and did molly - came back and I fucked her for like 3 hours and stopped counting after double digits. The bed was covered in squirt and semen. She had an implant and let me bareback and bust in her all I wanted. I loved fucking her.

But you can't really have any emotional investment in a girl like that. She ran off like 3 weeks after we fucked and I was just #26. Sometimes its nice to be more than just a number to a person you bond with like that. I had passionate sex with her but kinda caps off in the duration a slut sticks around. Raw sex like that is nice with a slut, but even nicer with a girl you have a purer and deeper romantic connection with. These hoes aint loyal cuz.

didnt mean to crash the cuck thread tho, carry on.
>>
>>20902731
I used to do it a lot more but I stopped going out when a guy came up to me at a bar and was mad that I wouldn't dance with him. So he shows me a video on his phone of me sucking his dick from a few weeks ago. He walked around showing everyone. I left so pissed off but I only made it halfway home before I had to pull over and get myself off.
>>
>>20902771
Hey! Where in Illinois?
>>
>>20902792
Algonquin
>>
>>20902792
ditto on this

Im gonna be heading home from northern Wi to Chicago in a week and I think every guy from this thread in the area would all be willing to visit bringing drinks and condoms.
>>
>>20902798
Any chance you'd be dtf a guy who lives in Barrington? I'm fit and pretty cute.
>>
>>20902809
Let's see a pic of the goods.
>>
>>20902798
>>20902809
Id be willing to do a 3 way or more if all parties are willing. 6'4 average guy here.
>>
>>20902820
Dunno if that's a good angle but that's 8.5 inches.
>>
>>20902731
>It made things weird with my bf and we never had a repeat performance but it was totally worth it
How did things get wired? Who's idea was the threesome?
>>
File: WIN_20141216_040214.jpg (135 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20141216_040214.jpg
135 KB, 1280x720
>>20902820

>>>20902746
>>
>>20902824
8.5 inches stop the lies. You probably pushing 6 inches tops lol

You not packing heat like you claim lol
>>
>>20902824
>8.5

u wot m8
>>
>>20902771
Oh god that's crazy embarrassing but I can totally understand why it pushed your buttons!

>>20902732
>Whats the biggest you've had? And which cock was your favorite?
Thought this might come up lol
I'm not very good at estimating inches but one thing I would say is most I've seen have been fairly average (which is great) and it makes me sceptical that there are really that many unusualy big or small ones out there. My first was definitely on the big side and while I loved that thing and always will, I think my delicate teenage self could have done with something a bit more manageable to get used to sex.

I did have one guy bigger than him, a one night stand about two years ago who actaully made quite a big deal out of how big he was. He loved knowing he was my biggest and in the morning I had a fun time just playing with it and admiring it.

Hard to pick a favourite. The big ones are a lot of fun but it's just not the most important thing to me. I like them smooth rather than too veiny, and being English I've had almost entirely uncircumcised cocks, which might make my tastes a bit different to the American girls. I'm yet to see a cock in person that I really don't like ;)
>>
>>20902886
No problem thanks for the response! What was the most extreme fetish a guy tried to pop on you right away? Like did someone try and choke you and it caught you off guard or anything like that?
>>
>>20902908
One guy wanted me to dominate him, like right away when we got in the door. I'm not averse to that but I thought we could have got to know each other a bit first lol. I had fun sitting on his face but I'm not really into spanking guys and being a real selfish bitch. I have nothing against it, I just can't really get into it.

Choking is really hot ;) I'd be freaked out if a guy started doing it too vigourously like I was actually going to pass out but fortunately that's never happened.

I'm yet to meet anyone into scat or anything like that. I've been with guys who wanted a finger up their bum during a blow job but I'm totally fine with that.
>>
>>20902824
Bro I'm 7.5 inches and bigger than you. Stop lying.
>>
>>20902886
Have you ever had a guy completely shaven? I had one and I have to admit, I laughed when I saw it but it was one of my favorites. I could lick him from the bottom of his balls all the way to his belly button without having to pick hairs out of my mouth.
>>
>>20902942
You make me wish I live around your area a women whose yet to see a cock she hasn't like and can admire and play with I'd wanna wake up too everyday
>>
>>20902829
Oooooh missed this one. It got weird because the bf got a bit jealous of his housemate. This was an attractive guy who had a reputation as a lady's man and maybe my bf felt a bit intimidated seing him fuck me, I don't know.

I don't know whose idea it was originally but we had discussed it in advance, but not who it should happen with. Bf found it super sexy at the time but seemed to resent me for it afterwards. We had other problems in our relationship so who really knows what caused what. We didn't break up because of the threesome specifically.
>>
>>20902968
I haven't had one completely shaven, no, but that could be really sexy. I wouldn't even laugh!

I've licked some hairy balls so I can see the appeal lol

>>20902970
Thanks, this guy clearly got off on the admiration so I was only too happy to provide it! I'll play with a penis all day if I like the guy it's attached to :)
>>
>>20902981
That's what I'm saying it'd so get me off if you were admiring my cock it feels good to be desired by women most look past me at first cause of my height unfortunately even though they usually end up noticing me cause I have way of catching their eyes and their minds
>>
>>20902997
I know men well enough to know that laying my head on their tummy or legs and gently playing with their cock and gazing at it tends to make them incredibly happy lol. Current bf loves me watching him masturbate up close.

Oh god I can see I'm not going to get much work done this morning!
>>
Well yea it feels good to know that someone is into you like that the attention is quite seductive to guys and girls so I'm not surprised he does thats how I used to seduce women with bfs and husband by paying attention to them and admiring them
>>
>>20902193
>Yes, and I know it's dirty but I loved being told I was a better fuck than her
Do you know her personally? Did she ever found out that you fucked her boyfriend? Was she your enemy?
>>
>>20903050
No, I didn't know her. I can see why that would be hot but my situation was more boring, the guy was visiting the place where I was with his friends fir the weekend, and his partner was back home somewhere. From what he said I don't think she was a very sexual person, so he enjoyed to opportunity to unleash on me.
>>
>>20903063
Are you in a relationship at the moment or have a FWB or fuck buddy?
>>
>>20903080
Relationship. We've been together about a year.
>>
>>20903082
He shot down your threesome fantasy or you just know he won't agree too it?
>>
>>20903091
We've talked about it and it turns us both on but I think the practicalities are the barrier: like who we would do it with.

I think he would enjoy either MMF or MFF too so that's cool. I would love to swap partners with a couple (glancing over at some girl being fucked by my bf while I've got her man's dick in me would be amazing) but again we don't know anyone suitable atm :(
>>
>>20903098
I used Google images to search for (UK dress "size 14") and this is what I saw. haha
Do you have a similar figure?
>>
>>20903113
Yeah something like that is about rigjt. Maybe a bit shorter than her and not as pretty :s
>>
>>20903113
whos dick do I have to suck to get that girl some shoes that fit?
>>
>>20903133

I'll step to the front of that line aha
>>
>>20903133
LMAO... I didn't see that, thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>20903133
What is the last "slutty" thing you did?
>>
>>20903133
I'm in oakbrook. You can take mine
>>
>>20903122
Would you ever post a photo of a body shot with your face covered to protect your identity?
>>
>>20903155
Too many horror stories of doxxing and other stuff to want to post even a one pixel thumbnail of my thumbnail! Sorry! You can use that woman for imagination, her arms and legs and other proportions are about the same as me and I have brown hair too.
>>
>>20903149
Halloween I went over to a FWB house to have a little fun, but when I got there he was already balls deep inside some girl wearing cat ears. I stood in the doorway watching his ass bob up and down for a while. I was getting really wet and figured it was a good time to flick the bean. As I'm standing in the door playing with myself they go to switch positions and he turns and sees me standing there. He smiled and waved me over. She was rolling pretty hard on something because she was just staring off into space. I got on my knees and could taste her on his dick. It was sweet like pineapple and he came super fast. I was still hot and ready so I started eating the other girl out while he held my hair back. After it was all said and done, his roommate got out of the chair in the corner of the room and came on my leg. I had no idea he was there to cuck his g/f.
>>
>>20903183
That's... wow... super hot apart from I would slightly freaked out by some guy emerging from the shadows and cumming on my leg (of all places!)

Your fuckbuddy sounds like quite the stud ;)
>>
>>20903189
Yeah, he was a gymnast in college. Nice size dick and he has a muscular part above it that's perfect to rub against while riding. Oral is meh.
>>
The fact that this shit happens and I'll never be a part of it is devastating. I have to work for sex, and I hate it. Gotta work on having a gigantic ego and not giving any fucks before I can hook up booty calls or some shit.
>>
>>20903200
You should really use a throwaway email and not use your real name.

Unless you dont give a fuck, but I can literally see where you work just by googling your email.
>>
>>20903205
At the risk of derailing this into a dick thread (which is why I didn't say anything earlier), you have a beautiful cock. Hope that helps :)
>>
>>20903208
I wouldn't be surprised if that is someone trolling her
>>
>>20903209
I understand the fear of turning it into a dick thread. I actually did not intend to post it here, I wanted to link to another thread but I accidentally posted it as well.

I didnt realize you could post duplicate images on /soc/.

Thanks for the compliment though. Real confidence booster.
>>
>>20903200
>[email protected]
>University Of Bedfordshire

Stay pleb
>>
>>20903200

Heh, we live close by. Can I email you? ;)
>>
>>20903215
I mean it. The size and the upward curve are really nice :) Go out and find a girl like me and use that confidence to fuck her like she wants to be fucked ;)
>>
>>20903224
Cant do that without coming off as creepy or needy. Also I currently live in the middle of nowhere population 1200. Bars are filled with really big girls and married 40+ year olds.

Things will change when I move to Chicago. Practice makes perfect.
>>
>>20903215
Did you say you lived in the Chicago burbs?
>>
>>20903163
Where do you prefer a guy to shoot his load?
>>
>>20903232
I will be moving back to the Chicago area in the coming week because I just quit my job in the middle of nowhere. Im ready to actually have women around me again.
>>
>>20903234
Anywhere he likes but generally not keen on hair because it gets stuck. Face, mouth, whatever. Tummy is really nice and intimate, and recently my bf put me on my front and came all over my arsehole which felt super naughty as it ran down my crack. I like to please so I tend to leave it up to him.

>>20903230
Big girls deserve to be fucked too!
>>
>>20903241
I have a hard time identifying with big girls who are conservative, love jesus, drive gigantic 4x4 trucks, go hunting and drinking every day etc etc.

Im more of a city person.
>>
>>20903240
There are only a couple bars in Algonquin. If you find me I'll give you a treat.
>>
>>20903242
Oh god ok I can see your point now

>>20903244
Wow! You should totally do this. This is actually really fucking sexy if you get a blowjob out of this thread. Is it weird that I find myself wanting to join in and wishing I was there? I'd get to meet a fellow slutty girl (who's done stuff I touch myself to like suck of several guys in a row) and a guy who appreciates that :)
>>
>>20903244
Ill have to pass through then on my way back to chicago.

Maybe the stars will align and I'll suddenly be charismatic and flirty.
>>
>>20903249
You're not going to turn her down are you? I fucking hope you don't!
>>
>>20903249
You don't have to be flirty. Just walk up to me and tell me to meet you in the bathroom on my knees with my mouth open.
>>
>>20903244
How many times have you cheated? Were you not getting satisfaction from your bf? And are you still with a guy you cheated on? Tell a story of your most recent affair.
>>
>>20903254
You're gonna have to trust me and say I'd love to fuck her. Or at least get blown. It's more of matter of delving through Algonquin's few bars locating the girl from the slut thread is who is DTF.
>>
>>20903257
Haha... That sounds so damn hot. What do you look like Any chance of a pic, even just a body shot?
>>
>>20903260
You should swap contact details and then arrange some kind of way of identifying each other that no one else will know because you didn't have the conversation on 4chan. Please do it, for me if nothing else! Don't waste her beautiful mouth when you could be sliding that lovely cock into it.

Oh fuck.... why is this making me so horny when I'm not even ever going to know if they meet up.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 640x480
>>20903268
Why not. This will help the other guy find me on a Saturday night
>>
>>20903277
I'm jealous of you and your life of being pretty and confident!
>>
>>20903277
Can we see those tits?
>>
>>20903277
Well, I guess I'm leaving for Chicago Saturday, the hunt will be on. Getting my dick sucked after a 6 hour drive would be great.
>>
>>20903283
Sorry, I only suck dick on the first date
>>
File: port.jpg (42 KB, 338x507) Image search: [Google]
port.jpg
42 KB, 338x507
>Age:

>Ethnicity:
White

>Location:
Australia

Size 8, 8G boobs,

>Age lost virginity:

>Guys fucked:
Too many to count, (est: 250)

>Dicks sucked:
Maybe 50

>Pussies eaten:

>Guys barebacked:
No idea, (est: 100)

>Guys fucked your ass:

No idea at all

>One-night stands:
Am a sex worker, so really no idea.

Part 1/?
>>
File: Pr2.jpg (50 KB, 339x511) Image search: [Google]
Pr2.jpg
50 KB, 339x511
5?

>Oldest guy fucked:
70?

Sure, I'm a sex worker.

I make them break up first.

>Ever cheated?
Once. Regretted it every day since.

>Ever had sex for a gift, money or a favor?
Yep, thats my job. $400 an hour for basic, condom sex.

>Ever had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.?
No

>Losing virginity moment?
On the floor of my exs loungeroom with his mother in the next room. No lube.

>Hottest slut moment?
I'm sure my life is full of them.

Hard to believe, I'm not actually that sexual.

>Easy for you to orgasm?
If I do it myself

>Contact info?
[email protected]

>Post pic?
>>
>>20903293
consider contacting me with a bar name or something
[email protected]
>>
>>20903258
Oops, missed this. Only cheated once. Bf at the time was too wrapped up in video games and drugs. A guy and I would flirt all the time to just pass the time. It was innocent fun until he grabbed my ass out of the blue one day. By the end of the week he had me bent over in a handicap stall getting shaky knees.
>>
>>20903311
I love getting those shaky knees :)
>>
>>20903300
How much for condom free sex? How much for anal sex?
>>
>>20903323
I generally dont unless they pay at least $500 on top of normal rate.

Anal sex I dont do.
>>
>>20903300
When did you start the sexwork?
>>
>>20903312
Do you have a throw away email, Skype or Kik?
>>
>>20903340
400 an hour? really?

Pretty sure I could get cheaper than that. Who are your usual johns? Rich business men?
>>
>>20903348
When I turned 18 for about 4 months, then stopped til I was 20, now have been doing it about 5 months.

>>20903351
Sure, I'm sure it's different prices everywhere and some girls would be much cheaper than others. With me, you're paying for a good service, a decent looking girl who isnt a starfish, a place to do it discreetly, and a guarantee of cleanliness.
There is no usual. I get all different kinds. Business men, tradesmen, students who save up, anything really.
>>
>>20903351
She is in Australia so 1 Australian dollar equals about 0.80 US dollar. Or about 320 USD per hour.
>>
damn no fucking girls in Tokyo...
>>
>>20903367
I wish I was in tokyo. So many single women EVERYWHERE. And I figure all the little women would be interested in some 6'4 white D.
>>
What shocks me is that are no California sluts spilling their guts lol.
>>
>>20903384
>California sluts
We had a few Cali chicks here yesterday on the old thread.
>>
>>20903244
Thirsty whale?
>>
>>20903350
Sorry, whenever I've contactfagged it's felt kind of pointless and fizzled out. I'm happy to keep talking here though. Any questions, my legs are open lol

>>20903384
Dat timezone. They're probably all asleep or being sweetly fucked at the moment :)
>>
>>20903432
Maybe...
>>
>>20903453
Wanna meet there today
>>
>>20903371
yea no, i dont understand why white people think like that, it's totally the opposite here, seems like you never been here.
>>
>>20903458
I don't usually get crazy on Tuesdays. Unless you're freakishly large or smooth as a baby, it might have to wait until the weekend.
>>
>>20903468
Smooth as a baby. You can make an exception :).
>>
>>20903468
U have kik?
>>
>>20903477
No kik, sorry. Can I get a peek?
>>
>>20903482
I don't wanna post it here. Another way of showing you??
>>
>>20903482
Interested in a 3some and make that 3 pussies eaten
>>
>>20903359
Do you hope to get married some day? Will you tell him about your sex worker past?
>>
>>20903434
Roughly whereabouts in the UK are you, out of interest?
>>
>>20903722
A city in the north of England but not going to narrow it down for you any further than that I'm afraid!
>>
>>20903727
Ah well, you're (probably) not too far from me tbh.

How big is your current bf? How often does he fuck you?
>>
>>20903588
I do, and I have no idea. It's the biggest debate I think about. I guess it would depend what his attitude towards sex and sex workers was as to whether I'd tell him or even be with him.
>>
>>20903732
He's average size and he fucks me whenever he sees me, which at the moment is usually every other weekend. When we've had longer periods together we've done a lot of fucking to make up for lost time :)
>>
>>20903740
What's your favourite position with him?

Is it different to your 'usual' favourite position?

How often do you masturbate when you're not with him?
>>
>>20903750
Doggy is always my favourite, with him as much as anyone else. Flat on my front is also really sexy, as is on my back with my legs over his shoulders. I like being pounded hard ;)

It's unusual for a day to go by when I don't masturbate. I can spend hours touching myself. Today is one of those days! Even when he's around I love to masturbate.
>>
>>20903771
Are you into bondage at all?

Are you at work at the moment?

What's turning you on today?
>>
>>20903782
I like mild bondage and the feeling of a man being in control of me. Some of the elaborate hogtie stuff I've seen in pictures doesn't appeal.

I'm at work but work today means work from home, so not playing with myself in a busy office if that's what you had in mind.

Slutiness is turning me on today. My own and other people's. And answering questions about my sex life for horny guus on 4chan ;)

What's turning you on today?
>>
>>20903799
Shame you're not risking playing with yourself in an office..

Right now? You answering my questions and thinking about sharing you with your bf like the good little slut you are.

What's your ultimate fantasy?

How often do you send your bf nudes?

Do you shave, trim, or leave it natural?
>>
>Age:
>Ethnicity:
Asian
>Location:
FL
B Cup
>Age lost virginity:
>Guys fucked:
30 or so
>Dicks sucked:
>Pussies eaten:
None :(
>Guys barebacked:
>Guys fucked your ass:
None
>One-night stands:
3 or 4
>Oldest guy fucked:
50s
>Swallow cum?
Only if I'm in a relationship
Yes, from facebook
Fucked? No. Sucked? Yes. She kept mentioning his big package so I had to know for real.
>Ever cheated?
Yes
Yes, for discounts and free stuff. For an entire year a 40 year old single dad fucked me twice but bought me everything I wanted.
Friend's parent and professor in college. Ask for details if you want them.
Pretty tame, lost it to my boyfriend at the time.
Went to a house party and offered myself up as a party favor. I was naked, with 4 guys naked around me, using me in turn, and giving me drinks.
Public sex.
>Easy for you to orgasm?
Oral turns me on a lot, so it makes sex much more fun for me.
>Contact info?
Maybe
>Post pic?
Maybe
>>
>>20903853
God you sound amazing I'd love to chat

Kik jdubb87
>>
>>20903853

do you have skype? we need to talk about me being your number 31 (or so)
>>
>>20903853
Public sex is the most fun, my girlfriend and I used to fuck in the black box of an NYU dorm consistently. On stage under the lights, never got caught but I left my load on the stage floor multiple times
>>
>>20903853
Simonediomede93 add me please, i found u soooo interesting
>>
>>20903853
Wow, you seem like you'd be awesome to talk to. In florida too, so it'd be cool if you wanna chat. Both my kik and skype is garzah12 if you wanna hit me up.
>>
>>20903853
>Friend's parent and professor in college. Ask for details if you want them.
Deets.
>>
>>20903853
What flavor Asian are you?
>>
>>20903872
That sounds amazing. I have had sex around our dorms but only in common areas or showers. Never anyplace really public or outside. So many guys just refuse to go outside its a bit of a bummer.

And to all those leaving contact info I'm flattered. But if you're thinking that I'll just fuck the next guy who offers me cock you're sorely mistaken. I may be adventurous and sometimes stupid with sex but it doesn't mean I'll hop on any cock that comes my way.
>>
>>20903894
I was 17 and at my friend's house looking over colleges. Her parents called to remind her about picking up her little brother from practice or something and she left me alone with her older brother. After she left I heard the shower start and decided to play a prank. I walked in on him showering and snapped a pic on my cell phone. He was so shocked and dismayed he chased me through the house, naked. When I finally ran into his room he was on top of me, I showed him the photo, and he realized he was nude with a girl on his bed. From there it was one thing after another. We fucked quickly and before college I never saw him again. She doesn't know.

The professor was after I had taken the class. He was young and would talk about the bars he liked to go to and I just so happen to meet him at one. After a few drinks I said Hi to him and we got to chatting. The groups we were with dwindled and we all left to get some food. He and I stayed behind and he drove me home in his car. I dragged him inside and we drunkenly went at it. We briefly dated for about a month.

>>20903899
Chinese
>>
>>20903916
pls post pic? love asians
>>
>>20903903
She's a little 5'2 malaysian girl who knows I have a stocking fetish. One day she wore stockings and lead me by the hand to the black box, I was starting to get hard just walking past all of these college kids studying and hanging out because I knew what was up. It started off with just making out and me touching her through the nylon but soon I had her on this tall chair (kind of like a bar stool) and I'd ripped open the stockings and was eating her pussy. She climaxed then I helped her down from the stool and slipped my cock into her from behind, without any need for lubricant which is refreshing from the usual. Me being 5'11" she had to stand on her tippy toes as I gripped her hips and dug into her.

You know I could have sworn I heard the door open at one point but I usually hide minor nuisances from her because has an anxiety issue.

I ended up finishing in her mouth and we both kind of hung out in the sex smell for a little bit before going out to Space Market
>>
>>20903903
I just figured we could chat since you sounded like someone who would be fun to talk to but whatever I guess....
>>
File: me.jpg (93 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
93 KB, 612x612
>>20903923
>>
>>20903931
any chance you could timestamp maybe? seems a bit too good to be true
>>
>>20903916
Oh, so it was your friend's brother instead of her parent.
>>
>>20903931
Will u add? :)
>>
>>20903853
>For an entire year a 40 year old single dad fucked me twice but bought me everything I wanted
So, what things did you get?
>>
>>20903811
>You answering my questions and thinking about sharing you with your bf like the good little slut you are.
*smiles submissively*

>What's your ultimate fantasy?
I don't know how I could ever narrow it down to one, but a lot of my fantasies involve group sex, being used by men for their pleasure, being a slut, being in the middle of cocks and bodies and maybe some boobs for good measure.

>How often do you send your bf nudes?
Never. Just don't like the idea of there being pictures of me on phones and in other places. Don't like the idea of photos of me in general

>Do you shave, trim, or leave it natural?
It's all natural at the moment. Pubes anyway, not legs or armpits. I've shaved in the past but current bf likes my bush.
>>
>>20903971
Have you ever considered dogging?

What are your thoughts on anal compared to vaginal?

Has anyone ever blown their load on your bush?

Would you lick cum up off the floor if ordered to?
>>
21 almost
Indian
Midwest
Very small
A lot
A lot
Like 4 maybe
A lot
Less than 4
A lot
Not a lot, but maybe 5
65ish
Not as a rule
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
Parents coworkers actually
Family friend. Was about ten years older on thanksgiving
Probably the virignity losing moment in hindsight
I'm trying to stop and get more normal
As easy as everyone else
Meh
Meh
>>
>>20903995
Why do you want to be more "normal"?
>>
>>20902714
Want to set a new record with your oldest guy fucked? 40 minutes from Algonquin.
>>
>>20903988
>Have you ever considered dogging?
I can see that it might be hot but I picture all these fat 50 year old guys with a pie in one hand and their cock in the other getting their cum all over my car. No thanks!

>What are your thoughts on anal compared to vaginal?
I love it. It takes some work and can be uncomfortable, so I'm sure I'll always do much more vaginal than anal, but I love the feeling itself and I love the dirtiness of it. I also love a finger up there, even just when I'm kissing.

>Has anyone ever blown their load on your bush?
Yes, bf does this quite often ;) He pulls out and shoots lol
I said I don't like cum in my hair but when it's pubes it's a different matter. I rub it around and let it dry in there. It sends my boy wild because he's really got a thing for pubic hair.

>Would you lick cum up off the floor if ordered to?
Yes and I have. Not a really dirty floor though. I can be a clean freak. But in the heat of the moment I'll do anything to have a guy's cum.
>>
>>20903931
What would be your preferred method of contact? Are you a fan of Skype or Kik?
>>
>>20904011
That does sound like a pretty accurate depiction of dogging, ngl.

Does anal make you feel used? Can you cum from it?

Where is your favourite place for a guy to cum?

How thick is your bush?

Care to give more details about the time you licked cum off the floor?

Have you done anything for/with other guys since you got together with this bf?
>>
>>20904000
Life goals change. Having fun while you're young is fine but you don't wanna be wasted and alone. Healthy relationships are important
>>
>>20903931
Where about in illinois? I don't usually have a thing for Asians but let's see if you can change that. Also I'm hung like a horse.
Kik: bigwilly998
>>
>>20904098

how not to get laid
>>
Elgin pretty fit male Mexican/Italian ;)
>>
>>20904127
He only implied that he thinks most asians are repugnant and gave an exaggerated description of his cock, how is that ba... oh, wait, he lives in IL. Loser state.
>>
>>20904023
>>20903995
These were both me. Idk why my id is shifting
>>
>>20904162
Pic?
>>
>>20904176
I used to post my pic on here before but I don't do that anymore really
>>
>>20904188
>>20904162
These both are also me. I think everytime my vpn reconnects it shifts my id. Cool
>>
>>20903853
Add me on Skype!
>>
>>20904176
Though if you were on soc maybe a year and a half to two years ago, I used to be pretty prominent in these threads
>>
>>20904230
Nah, afraid I wasn't. Doesn't have to be a lewd picture, or have your face in it?
>>
>>20902824
did you mean centimetres?
>>
>>20904242
https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1388/27/1388272193219.png
>>
>>20902765
I think there is some merit to what you're saying. And it isn't just guys thinking of girls like this, many girls would feel the same way about a guy who has been with a high number of people too.
>>
>>20904242
>>20904269
That's me.
>>
>>20904311
Dang. Did you ever fuck anyone dressed like that?
>>
>>20904269
damn you're hot
>>
File: bombs internally.jpg (15 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
bombs internally.jpg
15 KB, 260x260
>>20901982
>mfw there's never german sluts
>mfw im german
>>
>>20904323
I did that day
>>
>>20904412
Where is your favourite place for a guy to cum?

Ultimate fantasy?

Shave, trimmed or natural?
>>
File: ftrip5.jpg (87 KB, 500x638) Image search: [Google]
ftrip5.jpg
87 KB, 500x638
>Age:
>Race:
W
>Location:
TX
>Measurements (Include bra size):
38G size 20
>Age lost virginity:
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
40+
>Pussies eaten:
>Guys barebacked:
>Guys fucked your ass:
>Guys got to cum in your pussy (without condom):
>Number of one-night stands:
>Oldest guy fucked:
>Swallow cum?
yes
>Ever fucked or sucked a guy you met online/app? Details
Yes, off /b/ and /r9k/ and CL
>Ever knowingly fucked another girl's boyfriend? Details
yes
>Ever cheated? Details
Yes
Yes for six flags tickets
Yes fucked my best friends dad for a while
Uncle fucked me
>Wildest slut moment? Details
My best friends dad whoreing me to two of his friends in a hotel room
>Are you well-known as a slut?
no
>Last slutty thing you did?
Let my uncle fuck me in the garage while my bf was in the house.
>Contact info
maybe.
>Post pic?
>>
>>20902968
I keep my junk totally shaved 24/7, been doing it since highschool.

I'm not super huge, but I got staying power ;)

What's the longest length of time you've ever sucked a cock before?

Wish I was closer, too bad I'm in Florida...
>>
>>20904447
Do you let your Uncle creampie you?
>>
>>20902714
girlfriend... you've only ever had a clit orgasm, no guy has been able to give you a vaginal orgasm?
>>
>>20904447
Gorgeous. Where in TX. Austin here. Would love to help you raise those stats a bit :P
>>
>>20904494
When im on the pill

>>20904561
DFW, lol
>>
>>20904628
I do pass by there quite a bit for work. Do you have a kik or skype or email? Chat a bit and share some more of your salacious stories;)
>>
>>20904666
whats your preferred method?
>>
>>20904686
Kik mrcst8kn hun
>>
>>20904628
That's super hot!

I'm all about working some other guys load into a lovely slut like you.

Anyone in Florida in need of my services?
>>
>>20904736

sent
>>
File: C1201.jpg (86 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
C1201.jpg
86 KB, 960x720
>>20901982
>>Age: 18
>>Ethnicity: white
>>Location: usa
>>Measurements (with bra size): 4"10 skinny 36 B
>>Age lost virginity: 11
>>Guys fucked: lost count..
>>Dicks sucked: lost count...
>>Pussies eaten: 40?
>>Guys barebacked: never once used a condom
>>Guys fucked your ass: 50?
>>Guys got to creampie your pussy: all of them
>>One-night stands: 100?
>>Most guys fucked in one day: 22
>>Oldest guy fucked: 78
>>Swallow cum? every day<3
>>Ever fucked or sucked a guy you met online/app? yup
>>Ever knowingly fucked another girl's boyfriend? all the time
>>Ever cheated? yup
>>Ever had sex for a gift, money or a favor? Details yes haha<3
>>Ever had sex with a boss, teacher, friend's parent, etc.? Details yes... i sleep with my boss on a regular basis
>>Losing virginity moment? Details my brothers friend asked if i wanted to and i decided to try it
>>Hottest slut moment? Details mile high club i guess
>>Sluttiest thing you want to do next? more public sex
>>Easy for you to orgasm? very easy
>>Contact info? [email protected]
>>
>>20904775
more details about mile high club
>>
File: IMG0043.jpg (403 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG0043.jpg
403 KB, 640x480
>Age:
Over 30 under 40, although I look much younger than I am.
>Ethnicity:
White
>Location:
US
32G Size 8, though it varies depending on the dress.
>Age lost virginity:
>Guys fucked:
Almost 100
>Dicks sucked:
Over 100
>Pussies eaten:
>Guys barebacked:
70+
>Guys fucked your ass:
>One-night stands:
>Oldest guy fucked:
>Swallow cum?
Yes
Yes
Yes
>Ever cheated?
Yes
Yes. I've had sex for money and promotions a couple of times in the past.
Yes. I've had sex with a boss for a promotion, also just because I'd been wanting to fuck him for weeks. I fucked a two of my friend's dad's when I was younger. I also have slept with my daughter's best friend and her mother (on separate occasions obviously).
It wasn't a good experience.
I had sex with my daughter recently. I've fucked a stranger bareback in a bathroom stall, I can think of more.
Threesome with my daughter.
>Easy for you to orgasm?
Yes
>Post pic?
>>
>>20904775
>[email protected]
>legit
>pick one
>>
>>20904775
>[email protected]
22 guys in one day, I want to hear all about it!
>>
>>20904798
>sex with daughter

Details ? o_o
>>
>>20904798
Can I fuck you and your daughter at the same time, filling you both with my load, then watch you 69 it out of each other?
>>
>>20904775
Oh and which one r u in the pic?
>>
>>20904834
sorry second from the left
>>
>>20904798
Contact info?
>>
Geesh, where are all the Canadian sluts!
>>
>>20904850
Heck I wanna know where the New York sluts are! Men in the midwest seem to have all the damn luck!
>>
>>20904787
met a guy at the airport and he asked to fuck me. but my plane was leaving so i got on and he got on a few seconds later. he sat next to me and i blew him and gave him hand jobs the whole flight. about half way through he went to the bathroom and told me to follow him. we fucked for about an hour and got yelled at... im a bit of a screamer...
>>
>>20904814
We came across each others profiles on an...adult site (She's 19) and we saw that we had strikingly similar interests. We've always been incredibly close so it was something we talked with each other about. We started talking about our various interests and exploring them, and incest came up and things developed surprisingly naturally from there.
>>
>>20904798
would you fuck a 24 year old guy? i love older women. also what state are you in?
>>
>>20904875
I'd rather not say where I am.

And of course. I've fucked 16 year olds before as well.
>>
>tfw live vicariously through this thread because i'll never be a slut in real life

th-thanks girls
>>
>>20904891
I'd guess Virginia or kentucky
>>
>>20904861
well, ok
So you're both slutty ?
Do you have a BF actually ?in wich state are you living ? I'm planning to visit the US in 2015, maybe i'll need a couch :p
>>
>>20904925
>So you're both slutty ?
I wouldn't really describe my daughter as slutty, just with many kinky interests. I've also slowed down myself remarkably in the past several years, though of course I still try to let loose every now and again.

>Do you have a BF actually ?
I'm married, though my husband is living overseas for work at the moment.

>in wich state are you living ?
I'd rather not say.
>>
>>20904939
The husband is the father ?
Is it possible to speak to you with a kik or a mail maybe ?
>>
>>20904939
what would you do if your daugher suggests you a threesome with your husband?
>>
>>20904628
You wanna kik?
>>
>>20904842
I want to fuck you so bad my balls ache!
>>
>>20905003
whats your kik?
>>
>>20905025
Dankil1
>>
>>20904947
My husband is not the father.

I do have a kik though I don't tend to share that with people.

>>20904971
My daughter and husband aren't really on good terms with each other.
>>
>>20905047
what about a threesome with your daughter and her boyfriend instead?

and greetings from germany, btw
you should definitely live closer to me
>>
>>20905047
well maybe will you add me if i tell you mine ?

I'm curious and i want to know you/your life, im curious about the person you are, not only what you do :)

Well, i give it to you, hope you'll contact me

kik: garzwook
>>
>>20905047
Do you ever feel like you might have sexually damaged your child in such a manner she'll never have a stable or meaningful life ?

Would it be different if it was a son?
>>
>>20904859
Yea, this didn't happen.
>>
This is my gf's info to the best of my knowledge.

>Age:
>Ethnicity:
White/jewish
>Location:
new england
32DD
>Age lost virginity:
>Guys fucked:
~15
>Dicks sucked:
~15
>Pussies eaten:
0 but she wants to really badly
>Guys barebacked:
at least 4 probably more
>Guys fucked her ass:
just me
at least 4 probably more
>One-night stands:
1 that she told me about
>Oldest guy fucked:
only a few years older
>Swallow cum?
of course
I doubt it
one of her friends fuck buddies, but they the girl and guy were basically dating at the time
>Ever cheated?
doubt it
she used to get smoked up and fuck her friend in hs
don't think so
summer before freshman year of hs fucked her bf. it hurt her and the condom broke
woke up naked in a fuck buddies dorm room alone in his bed and ended up fucking his roommate
she really wants to have a threesome with a girl
>Easy for you to orgasm?
moderate
>>
>>20905146
Dude, hate to tell you, but those numbers and the "I doubt it"s ....
>>
>>20905058
My daughter is single but if she had a boyfriend (or girlfriend for that matter) and I liked them, then I don't see why not.

>>20905102
I made sure to keep the sexual side of my life incredibly far removed from my children, up until my daughter and I found each others profiles. I have another daughter as well and both of them are exceedingly intelligent and mature. I'm sure you hear many parents say that but I am very proud of my children and who they've become.
>>
>>20904798
Hi, my contact skype is "matteolumachina" my kik is "taddeusx"... i hope you will find me interesting
>>
I've been wanting to hook up with a mother a daughter ️
>>
ITT: Liars, Virgins and Mouthbreather Contactfags
>>
>>20904447
My kik is TheArvizu send me a msg! what part of dfw? Fort Worth Dallas Arlington!?
>>
>Age: 22
>Ethnicity: White
>Location: London, UK
>Measurements (with bra size): 34 - 23.5 - 32 and 34C
>Age lost virginity: 22, hopefully
>Guys fucked: 0
>Dicks sucked: 0
>Pussies eaten: 0
>Guys barebacked: 0
>Guys fucked your ass: 0
>Guys got to creampie your pussy: 0
>One-night stands: 0
>Most guys fucked in one day: 0
>Oldest guy fucked: 0
>Swallow cum?
One day, I will.
I will this upcoming summer.
No.
>Ever cheated?
No.
No.
No.
Planning to lose it in a saccharine-romantic scenario this upcoming summer, with missionary and everything.
Shoved a sharpie 1.5cm in my butthole the other day on webcam.
Lose my virginity.
>Easy for you to orgasm?
Not at all.
>Contact info?
Nah.
>Post pic?
Boyfriend said no.
>>
>>20905009
yes sir<3
>>
>>20905674
>Age: 22
>Boyfriend said no
I think you are old enough to start making your own decisions.
Post the pic if you want to post it.
>>
>>20902807
Will you be traveling through GB and Manty??? ;-)
>>
>>20904798
Emily?
>>
>>20904269
Would you accept any sort of contact info?
>>
>>20903931
>>20903853
skype is kaizerenjyu and I'm 24/m/Taiwan

add me if you're still around and we can chat about random shits
>>
My Skype is beavisbob, add me to have some fun !
>>
My Skype is beavisbob, I'm 30/m/Canada. Add me to have some fun !
>>
>>20905674
time to stop saying no
>>
>>20904798
How many children have you had?
>>
File: 131.jpg (167 KB, 703x958) Image search: [Google]
131.jpg
167 KB, 703x958
>Age:
>Ethnicity:
White
>Location:
USA
36C cup, 5'6", size 8 or 10 depending
>Age lost virginity:
>Guys fucked:
>Dicks sucked:
>Pussies eaten:
>Guys barebacked:
>Guys fucked your ass:
>One-night stands:
>Oldest guy fucked:
Late 20s
>Swallow cum?
Yes
Yes
Yes.
>Ever cheated?
Yes.
Yes, see below.
I fucked a teacher for better grades. He had a reputation but he was really careful. Still, we fucked a few times and he gave me a little help.
I had a proper grown-up boyfriend, by which I mean he was old enough to buy beer. I was drunk enough to think it was a good idea.
I practically raped a friend at a party. I pulled down her panties and ate her out in front of a crowd. Then I went home with my boyfriend and fucked him silly.
I'd love to be in the middle of an orgy, preferably among a bunch anonymous, sexy people.
>Easy for you to orgasm?
Pretty easy, yeah.
>Contact info?
Um...
>Post pic?
>>
>>20907363
>I want to be in the middle of an orgy

PLS BE IN NYC

I'm joking of course. Where ever you are stay pretty.
[spoiler]I'm being serious. You're extremely pretty.[/spoiler]
>>
>>20907363
can i be your bff?
>>
>>20907402
Sorry, not in NYC. But thanks.

>>20907408
Of course! We'll do each other's nails, talk about boys and experiment with sextoys!
>>
>>20907363
any more pictures?
>>
>>20907428
well i'm a boy but i'd try my best :D
>>
File: 000.jpg (53 KB, 329x719) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
53 KB, 329x719
>>20907546
Nothing revealing, if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>20907572
That's the spirit!
>>
>>20907602
hmm ok, what kinda boys do you think are hot?
>>
>>20907584
well i was hoping for that but normal pics are fine too
>>
>>20907584
Are you another guy trying to shame his ex-girlfriend by posting her pics in the slut thread? Or are you the real deal, a slut who doesn't give a fuck? Let's see a timestamp pic.
>>
>>20907584
Can I add you on skype or kik ?
>>
So who in New York is trying to take my virginity?

I'm not fat or crazy or short or diseased or unhygienic. (So I'm basically the complete package)
>>
Any sluts tryna fuck I'm in Virginia lol
>>
>>20905047
I'm aching to hear more details. If you wanna talk to someone my email is [email protected]
>>
Sluts not down too posts nudes for slut lovers what is this world coming too
>>
>>20905569
North Dallas
>>
like rino's these weak bitches are slut in name only...
>>
>>20903277
I want you to suck on my cock as I lock and finger fuck your pussy and ass. deal?
>>
>>20904447
What's the story with your Uncle?

How did your best friends dad's friends fuck you when he whored you out?
>>
>>20904447
i said this the other night but it's worth repeating. what happened to you was rape. in both the eyes of the law and a medical professional, you weren't fully cognitively developed to consent... there's also a good chance that you may have convinced yourself that you did consent to what your uncle did to you in order to help yourself cope. it's fairly common in sexual abuse victims :/

i really do hope you choose to seek help and at least talk to someone about what happened. best of luck to you.
>>
File: 37 accounts of rape.jpg (34 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
37 accounts of rape.jpg
34 KB, 500x411
>>20908281
>>
>>20907881
Right here. Where in NYC are you?
>>
>>20908281
convincing people they've been raped when they haven't is rape

you're being a rapist right now

fuck off and die
>>
>>20908306
that's not how that works... all i'm saying is that under the law and in the eyes of the medical world, 12 years old is too young to give consent.

it's really common for sexual abuse victims to defend their abusers especially family members. it's nothing to be ashamed of. i just hope maybe you consider talking to someone about it.
>>
>>20908324
People who slavishly worship the law deserve death. I consider you to be an animal. I would kill you if I could get away with it.
>>
>>20908334
are you autistic or 13?
>>
>>20908334
obviously you're upset, so i'm gonna leave it alone. i just hope you consider talking to a professional about what happened. again, best of luck to you. i hope you choose to start your healing process sooner rather than later.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.