[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talking on dating apps: Guys how long do usually wait to setup
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: untitled-114.jpg (58 KB, 584x390) Image search: [Google]
untitled-114.jpg
58 KB, 584x390
Talking on dating apps:

Guys how long do usually wait to setup a date on tinder? Within the first 4-5 back and forth messages between you and the match? More? Less?
>>
>>22984011
Varies widely. If she really warms up to what you're saying 4-5 is alright. Like everything else in dating, it looks easy, but takes a lot of learned intuition.

I'm meeting someone tomorrow who I probably texted on and off for about a week. Did the same thing last week. I never hit on them or even said they were pretty (aside from maybe complimenting her scarf or something). When it seemed like they were comfortable, I just said "you seem pretty cool, I'd like to meet you" or something like that, nothing fancy or clever.

The best way to tell if she's into you on a text thread is if she's asking you questions and giving in depth answers. I've started just dropping conversations with hot women if all they reply with is "lol" or "Ha, cool" or shit like that.
>>
Depends on your area too.
>>
>>22985264
solid advice
>>22984011
"as fast as you can" would be my answer, if she seems like shes actually interrested in meeting people, just keep a conversation going, if it feels somewhat natural, ask her out, if not, give it some time.
IOI's are shit like, if you text them for a couple of days, they should initiate some conversations, she asks you questions, she makes jokes about you two together (haha we are such a great/bad match / wow anon i always wanted to try that cool thing you were just talking about)
Also generally try to make them laugh as it builds comfort as fuck, and being a cunt on the internet is never attractive
>>
>>22984011
another fairly important note:
Dont set a day too far into the future, if you catch her in a good mood its easy to set a date, but you will have to constantly, literally constantly, keep her interrested, because as soon as her mood changes, everything changes, not to mention that shes basicly browsing through a cock farm and can set up a date with most of them at any point she wants to.

I restrict it to a couple of days out, if you know you have a busy week, simply dont ask yet, but keep the contact to a maximum, and being fun makes sure she will remember you over the other 50000 people writing her
>>
>>22987360
This is really important.

I was actually amazed that someone kept a date with me after not texting for about a week, and even apologized for not texting back immediately when I checked in. Might be gf material if "going out of town for the holidays" isn't code for "I was just tipsy when I kissed you".
>>
>>22987383
ive lost the majority of dates i set up too far out in the future, which has mostly been the ones i wasnt that interrested in anyways.

But it can be done if, shes either that ugly, alone and desperate, or if you are that good at keeping her attention
>>
>>22987399
Ooh, ouch. I thought she was pretty attractive and together. A little cuteplump maybe, but pushed all the right buttons for me. We did text at length about real life shit for a few days, so hopefully that's it.
>>
So I matched with this girl, and her bio said that she just moved to my town, so I started with asking her where she was from originally.
That was half an hour ago, and I sent it like two minutes after we matched, should I just let it sit, or send her something harmless?
She's super cute, and I don't have anything else lined up for tonight so I'd like to get on this.
On an annoying side note, pretty much all the chicks that I matched with during finals are just ignoring me. Shit sucks, yo.
>>
>>22984011

Some of these ugly bitches have their egos inflated by the natural imbalance of men on any dating app. Pretty hilarious when they probably never actually meet with anyone in the end
>>
>>22988114
Wait a day and keep messaging other chicks. I've had zero luck getting chicks to meet up with me the day I message them, usually takes a day or so of texting, and then setting up the date for the next night, or a couple days later. YMMV but I wouldn't get your hopes for meeting tonight.

If she hasn't answered tomorrow, another poke won't hurt, but she's probably just ignoring you.

Don't ever get hung up on waiting for somebody to text you back. Messaging on Tinder (for men at least) is a volume game.
>>
>>22990804
Same things happen at bars and clubs... I have a fat female friend who went kind of cock crazy after her divorce (dude cheated on her, so I can't blame her too much) and was going out to get picked up in bars every weekend... she never dated much before, and thought she was pretty hot stuff, and it felt kind of shitty knowing that she was probably just the last resort for some dudes who couldn't do better.
>>
>>22991045
Ugly guys do the same thing, they just have to lower their standards even farther.
Donkey hunts are a very real thing.
>>
Do you guys think it's worth it to buy the tinderpro stuff?
$5 a month for a year isn't bad for unlimited swipes and increased super likes. I'd probably reset my account before using it though.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.