[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently realized that less than 1% of dating sites users are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 3215.jpg (1014 KB, 1936x1758) Image search: [Google]
3215.jpg
1014 KB, 1936x1758
I recently realized that less than 1% of dating sites users are women. Less than 1%, no joke. 99% men.

Can someone explain why? I've made a fake profile as a woman and noticed that it's completely flooded with good looking funny intelligent interesting men who are kind and caring.

So why don't women sign up on dating sites?
>>
>>24069900
Supply and demand. They can and will, if they feel like it. Lower your standards.
>>
I once made a fake female account on Kik so I could become an admin no questions asked (because chat creator is a beta cuck.)

The very next day, I had received 50+ private messages consisting of tiny Muslim penises and repulsive sext messages from Indians in broken English.
>>
>>24069900
"Realizing something" does not make it true, particularly if there's actual evidence that goes against your gut feeling. You realize dating sites track the demographics of their users and are usually not secretive with this information, right?
>>
>>24069900
You look like a friend of mine. He was very good at starcraft.
>>
>>24069948
>You realize dating sites track the demographics of their users and are usually not secretive with this information, right?
How is that relevant to anything
>>
>>24069971
was. Until he Boris. That is the name of my mouse.

I clicked his ass so hard in starcraft that he got banned from the server.
>>
>>24069900
Well this is simple, ANY girl can find a guy that will fuck them or date them or whatever. Guys will stick their dick into anything (especially blacks) so girls don't need a dating site.

Whereas guys that are fat, ugly, nerdy, whatever have limited real life options so they have to take to the interwebz to find something to play with besides themselves.
>>
>>24070075
except most guys who use dating sites are not "fat, ugly, nerdy" etc
>>
>>24070165
Have you seen you? You hit two of the three right off the jump dude but whatever. Good luck with your search for a real girl.
>>
>>24070175
oh I feel soooooooooo offended.

But you're gonna have to try harder
>>
>>24070232
Not trying to offend you at all, just answering your question. I'm sorry you feel the answer doesn't apply to you but well.......look where you came to ask such a ridiculous question.
>>
Because women dont have to compete for mates in the same way men do

Come on dude this is bio 101
>>
>>24069983
kewl
>>
>>24069900
Because women don't need to go to dating sites to get dates/hookups, unless they're well past their expiration dates. Even the most average and passable chicks can easily get some dude interested in them.

In reverse, that means that guys have to compete way more to get a girl, and it's usually the same group of guys who get the vast majority of girls, so a lot of guys end up on dating sites since they have no luck in real life meetups.

That's just what is is. Muh patriarchy indeed.
>>
>>24070284
how is that 101, I'm sitting here thinking 50% men 50% women, so it should balance out, but apparently I'm a retard
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.