[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are people attracted to stockings ? I'm straight (and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Stockings.jpg (5 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
Stockings.jpg
5 KB, 194x259
Why are people attracted to stockings ?
I'm straight (and no i'm not a trap) but I have always had some kind of fetish towards them. Even as a small child in school I use to like looking at girls wearing them. My ex would always wear a pair for me when having sex and they would make everything so much better. I think it might be the way they feel, but also it feels like she is hiding part of her body from you and the frustration is a turn on
>>
I agree. Idk why it is but i lobe them.
AND thigh high socks too

I'm incredibly curious as to the psychology behind this
>>
they're pretty awesome, I've always liked them for as long as I could remember.
>>
>>24069695
they are beautifull and makes girls legs much more slim ;).
>>
Yeah I'm pretty sure it's like what you said. Less is more. The leg is mostly obscured but there's that tantalizing bit of thigh at the top that makes you want to know what the rest is like.
>>
I have absolutely zero idea, but to me it's one of the sexiest things.
>>
You're entirely right about what it is. It's what they're not showing. When you look at a girl in stockings, it draws your eyes upwards and makes you think of what's at the end of their legs.
>>
because it's pretty
>>
It idealizes the legs, both in squeezing it into the right shape, and obscuring/softening wrinkles and discolorations. It gives a bit of tease. The leg is technically covered, but at the same time you can see everything.
>>
File: 1040796stockings250810.jpg (173 KB, 1125x1500) Image search: [Google]
1040796stockings250810.jpg
173 KB, 1125x1500
>>24069695
>posting the ant-sized version
>>
>>24069695
Try reading the book "A billion wicked thoughts", while I can't remember if it has a specific explanation for stockings, it tries to (mostly) scientifically explain this kind of stuff. The reading might not be for everyone though, the writers are actually scientists, and not proper writers or even psychologists and stuff...
>>
I'm the same way, I've always found wearing stockings sexy. I contribute it as part of my uniform fetish though mostly. It's a fantasy of mine to get fucked in a uniform one day.
But even stockings on their own just look appealing to me, both sexually and casually.
>>24072662 Puts it perfectly imo.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.