[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got a tattoo on my hand (pic related) when I was 18, thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: 20160717_161452-1.jpg (604 KB, 2495x1574) Image search: [Google]
20160717_161452-1.jpg
604 KB, 2495x1574
Got a tattoo on my hand (pic related) when I was 18, thinking it was cool and I would look hard.

I'm now 28. Never had anything more than a minimum wage job. No prospects. Only girlfriends have been fat chavs who have ended up cheating on me.

Everyone who sees it judges me. I can feel it. Fuck my life.

I don't even know what 1900 means. I just thought it would look cool.

What does /soc/ regret?
>>
kek. Sorry bro, this is why 18 year olds shouldn't be allowed to get tattoos lol We all make dumb mistakes as kids.
My regret was allowing myself to get obese back in early highschool. Never been able to bounce back. Will always be flabby and disgusting without surgery I'll never be able to afford, will die alone or settle for some equally disgusting and flabby dude. Either way I should just kill myself now t b h, I have absolutely no purpose existing if I can never find a mate.
>>
A tattoo doesnt make your life a failure, thats on you. Find your own meaning to 1900.
>>
>>24069184
What does the number stand for? I'm halfRetard
>>
>>24069207
I also post before I finish reading posts.

1900 20th century maybe? All I can think of is television. Great invention.
>>
Don't blame that baby tattoo for you being a fucking failure in life. Considering it would cost at MOST 200 bucks to laser off and you haven't. Man up and blame yourself for being lazy with no real goal.
>>
>>24069195
post pic I am sure there is hope
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.png (596 KB, 551x863) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.png
596 KB, 551x863
>>24069249
Only for chubby chasers. In which case I'm not keen on being used as fetish fuel and nothing more.
This is at 125, yet I look like fucking 150. Even when I tried kicking into turbo mode and ate 300 cals a day and did 30 minutes of light cardio every other day for 4 months. Nothings fucking changing, the first 60 pounds came off like nothing, but then all progress just flatlined.
My thighs are still fucking ham bones and I look like I'm 3 months pregnant. Starting to think there's some sort of medical issue here on why I can't keep losing, but I don't dare see a doctor less they accuse me of being anorexic or some bullshit.
>>
>>24069295
unfortunate distribution, try lifting
>>
>>24069295
Also the stretch marks. You'll never get rid of the stretch marks and they're just a huge sign to every guy I try to get with that screams "FORMER LANDWHALE, COULD RELAPSE INTO LANDWHALE STATUS AGAIN BE WARNED, DO NOT WIFE"
>>
you can hide it man there's special make up stuff for tattoos now. but also normal make up would work.
>>
>>24069184

Surely that would be relatively easy to remove? Small, black ink, easy to cover for healing
>>
>>24069295
Well you look pretty good to me but crash diets never work since they rob your body of what it needs to survive. Eat clean and cardio and your little tummy will go away.
>>
>>24069295
light cardio for a total of maybe two hours a week won't do shit
actually try as if you are training for a marathon or something.
also to burn localized fat, you have to work the muscles in that area
if you have a chubby tummy, do scrunches and situps.
it's not enough to just eat less,
you have to actually burn the calories you eat
that means actually being active.
>>
>>24070777
You're actually fucking retarded.
Burning localized fat is impossible, just cause you do crunches doesn't mean you'll get a flat belly. Your body chooses which fat to get rid of first.
Second it can be enough to eat less, diet is 90% of what the fuck you're doing. Even though training helps you're not supposed to burn the calories you eat.
Your daily caloric intake is based on how much your body will burn per day solely thanks to staying up and running.
Burning 300 calories daily allows you to eat 300 calories more than what you burn staying idle for a day and still stay at the same weight.
>>
File: 1432356397727.jpg (28 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
1432356397727.jpg
28 KB, 480x300
>>24070777
>You have to actually burn the calories you eat
I literally burn EVERYTHING I eat, or at least as close to it as I can measure. I eat 600 calories in 2 days, I work off 600 calories in 2 days. Actually probably more than that since I don't count what I can't measure. I had to haul ass around my college campus from class to class when school was in session and it ain't flat ground either. By the end of the week, I've eaten zero calories.
And what >>24070816 said. You can't pick and choose where to lose fat. Only place I've lost fat in is my face. You think I'm somehow doing face exercise? You're thinking of toning man. I can tone my abs all day long but they won't show through the fat if it's still there.
>>
>>24070950
Your body naturally burns calories, eating 600 calories a day is killing your metabolism and eating away at muscle. Go to /fit/ and do a slight bit of research before you end up in the hospital.

It bothers me to no end when people are OBSESSED with caloric intake rather than eating a balanced diet. Again, please go do some reading before you get sick.
>>
File: tumblr_ls06gugaDv1r3d9o8o1_400.jpg (31 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ls06gugaDv1r3d9o8o1_400.jpg
31 KB, 400x534
>>24070964
But I want the muscle gone too. It's almost as bad as the fat in making me look big.
That's half the issue with my thighs. They've got some fat on them still but they're pretty solid underneath. If I can deteriorate the muscle and make them tinier I'd be fucking estatic.
Pic related
>best legs.
>>
>>24071031
>But I want the muscle gone too
Muscle burns fat. JS
>>
>>24071076
And it also makes you look fat lol. Especially women. I mean I'm looking to get rid of the fat first, but I'd look to lose the muscle too second.
>>
>>24071108
It is not healthy at all for this type of behavior. You need to be smart about it.
>>
File: 172.jpg (91 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
172.jpg
91 KB, 554x439
>>24071123
>>24071130
Maybe. I just know what I want to look like, and it aint shehulk. Tinier, skinnier, scrawnier the better imo.
>>
>>24071152
There is a difference between being skinny and unhealthy
>>
>>24071161
Most can't tell the difference though anyways. I mean fuck go take a look at the chubby threads on here. Half the time these women are of perfectly normal "healthy" size yet they still get the chub brand. These days unless you're skeletor you're chubby.
And 9 times outta 10, I've found dudes don't actually care how their girl gets skinny, as long as they're skinny. They white knight health to look good, but in the end all they want is a tiny gf in any way possible. Anything else is just a landwhale who doesn't even try. Even my ex told me I was more fuckable now than when he dumped me, but still not quite fuckable. His words I believe were, "You're at the point where dudes might bang you, but only if their friends wont find out."
And then he probably went back to banging his new 90 pound gf.
>>
>>24071239
And now we know why there will he nothing anyone will be able to say to convince you what you're doing is unhealthy.
>>
File: Emi Run.png (635 KB, 1288x3200) Image search: [Google]
Emi Run.png
635 KB, 1288x3200
>>24069295
>300 cals a day and did 30 minutes of light cardio every other day for 4 months
I don't know how you're defining light cardio. Is that fast walking? Jogging? I'm assuming not running. I'd suggest eating properly with just a slight deficit and then doing some real running. I liked pic related. It really worked for me.
>>
>>24071249
I know its unhealthy. I just don't care. I care about results, and getting them quickly. I'm on a timer man, my youth is fading and if I cant find someone in the next 5-10 years I'm gonna be too old to date anyways.
Like shit I'm wasting my prime years being fat and gross when I should be attracting a mate. Fat lotta good it'll do me to just replace being unattractive because I'm fat with being unattractive because I'm old. Women age like milk, men can always get a younger hotter woman even when they're old. I've gotta give someone at least fond enough memories to keep me around when I get ugly again.
>>24071259
Fast walking-light jogging on varying inclines. Exercise induced asthma has been my killer.
>>
I moved 1000 miles to be with this guy I met on 4chan and he doesn't even wanna sleep in the same bed
>>
>>24072873
More of this story
>>
>>24069184
get it removed or put makeup on it when you need to. you fuckin retard
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.