[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypnosis thread! Whether you're learning, a pro, wanting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 654634747.gif (860 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
654634747.gif
860 KB, 500x375
Hypnosis thread!

Whether you're learning, a pro, wanting to be hypnotized, just curious about the whole thing, or even a kinkster, this is the place for you.

For those already into it, what got you interested? For those new to the whole thing feel free to post any questions you have.

As for me I've been into it since I was young, a babysitter used to mess around with it on me. When I had gotten a bit older I saw a stage show and was fascinated by all the effects that were seemingly brought on just by talking to the subject.

I'm 24 m and straight in western Canada, I'm not making this thread to find anyone specific, but I'm always up to hypnotize anyone when my schedule allows it, and I'm also really interested in being hypnotized myself(only ever been on the receiving end), so if anyone is interested reply here and I'll post my contact info.

Hopefully I get lucky and some of the other hypnofags see this(I'm in and out of the house all day, so if I don't reply right away then just give it time).
>>
>>24066273
I want to hear vocaroos of hypnotists speaking! The kink thread was talking about vocaroos, and now I want to know what these potential hypnotists sound like.
>>
>>24067758
Find me something to read or would you rather I just record a session that you can skim through?
>>
>>24068406
The last thread did a poem, which was nice. Or maybe just a piece of prose. You could even just read off your original post. I'm curious about what the sessions sound like, though.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.