[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice Thread ITT: post face and body pictures of yourself and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: face.jpg (143 KB, 640x854) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
143 KB, 640x854
Advice Thread

ITT: post face and body pictures of yourself and others give advice on how you can improve (exercise, haircuts, clothing) anything.

I'll start
>>
File: k.jpg (220 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
220 KB, 900x1200
>>
>>24060935
i black boxed it for something else and didn't save the original lol
>>
File: 42324234232451.jpg (80 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
42324234232451.jpg
80 KB, 800x600
>>24060933
Not a big fan of the hair but that's probably just me
>>24060935
You need some muscle, especially on those arms. Try stronglifts.
>>
>>24060935

kill yourself faggot
>>
>>24060933
>>>/adv/
>>
>>24060988
love you too
>>
>>24060994
i didn't know there was a board for that
>>
>>24061015
Then search harder, summerfag
>>
>>24060994

Advice on looks threads are completely allowed and in-topic on /soc/ and /fa/ though you summerfag, just like how body threads are allowed in /fit/ and /soc/.

In fact its kind of rare to see looks advice threads on adv, that board is usually for advice on life
>>
>>24060933
trim your hair a bit
and invest in two windbreakers
and honestIy 8 / 10
>>
>>24060933

I really dont have any advice to give you, you're ver good looking, your eyes also seem to be of a slightly different color (Something very common in people with dark green eyes from my experience).

Maybe the hair...you could cut a bit off the top, pull it back, sideways and stick some wax on top of it, its what girls like nowadays. Unless you're gay, then you're set.
>>
>>24061032
>calls the one accusing OP of being a summerfag a summerfag

wew, you sure told me

Reading comprehension, do you know it?

He's literally asking for advice on how to improve his phyical appearance. Sure sounds like /adv/ to me, cuckbait.

Stop enabling faggot OP
>>
>>24061092

Theres absolutely no doubt about what he's asking, im calling you a summerfag because these threads are perfectly ok in this board and they have been for a few years.

You can also post body threads here despite that being something usually reserved for /fit/ and you can also ask advice on /fa/.

A lot of threads can be posted on multiple boards.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.