[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my chest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (434 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
434 KB, 1280x960
Rate my chest
>>
10/10
>>
disgusting/10

Don't shave it, but at least trim it. Fucking hell.
>>
>>24057742
Are you gay?
>>
10/10
I wish there were more hairy chested men like you

:/

All guys think here in my state is that chicks dig twinky looking hairless chests. I hate it.
>>
>>24057637
Hi Daddy :')
>>
>>24057637
10/10 would snuggle
>>
>>24057637
20/10

pleasedome/10

I'll have to kill you if you shave or trim it
>>
I love hairy chested men, my bf is hairy and it is so calming to run my fingers through his chest hair. It's a nightly routine for me, I love to scratch it for him and ugh it's just lovely.

Shame a lot of men shave now though I can see why with how a lot of people prefer a clean shaved chest.
>>
File: 20160714_095126_HDR.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
20160714_095126_HDR.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
Beard chest and pale. Reporting in.
>>
File: image.jpg (370 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370 KB, 1280x960
>>24057661
>>24057812
>>24057832
>>24057833
>>24058202
>>24058209
I've always been extremely embarrassed of mine but can't shave it because my stomach is also hairy and it just looks fucked. So I just trim it with the same trimmer I use on my beard. But I thank you anons I am now slightly less embarrassed knowing people out there like it.
>>
>>24058221
You'll find quite a lot of women (and men if that is your thing) enjoy a hairy fellow. My bf has hair all over his torso (back, chest, stomach, arms and so on) before I met him I had never been with a guy who was very hairy, I wasn't sure about how I would like it but now it's easily one of my favorite physical things about him.
>>
>>24058225
My back is extremely hairy also, but I have the entire thing tattooed from the hairline of my neck down to my butt crack. The tattoo is all black and grey so if I let the hair grow in it makes it look distorted like a low quality big foot picture. So I use nair or veet on my back. The rest of me stays hairy though, too much work to get rid of it regularly.
>>
>>24058209
we definitly need more girls like you.
I've always been hairy myself and now i feel ashamed in public because girls absolutely hate bodyhair, at least the majority of them.
In my experience and when i asked my girls friends etc, i'd say it's about 70% who hate bodyhair, 25% who don't mind and 5% who love it.

i wish i wasnt so hairy :(
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 720x960
>>24058278
Pic related
>>
>>24058278
You really should just own that, my bf is much hairier than you, the first time he took his shirt off in front of me he was pretty much like 'hey this is me take it or leave it' and I took it. It's harder meeting new women I don't doubt it but if a chick really likes you the hair on your body isn't going to put her off.

I know a lot of subby girls are into it because it sends the 'masculine tough manly man' vibe out.
>>
>>24058291
yeah i know what you mean, the thing is, when i speak to my friends or when i read some girls profile on some dating website, the majority of them say that's an absolutely deal breaker....

So i don't know what to do, i already shave my back, shoulders, arms and armpit (mostly because of my tattoos) but i still feel bad when i'm in public, i was at a public pool last sunday, there was so many hairless guys, jacked and stuff, it's no wonder why girls like them.

Society told girls that bodyhair are disgusting.
Anyway, i hope one day i'll find a girl that will love it, that would be nice
>>
>>24058308
To be fair society has told both genders that body hair is disgusting.
>>
>>24058312
true, and i don't like bodyhair on girls myself, so i understand why they don't like it too.
The thing is, as you said, before it was considered as "manly", now i just feel like a gorilla :p
>>
zaaayum, zaddy
>>
>>24058234
Butt hair still intact, right? That's what sets me off right there.
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 640x480
>>24058221
>>24058234
I know exactly how you feel my hairy friend.

Also for the femnons here's my chest, I'm a bit chubby, hope you don't mind
>>
>>24057637
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.