[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I break up with my girlfriend of 3 years? I'm 26,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: LIKE-us-on-Facebook-1761.jpg (340 KB, 550x805) Image search: [Google]
LIKE-us-on-Facebook-1761.jpg
340 KB, 550x805
Should I break up with my girlfriend of 3 years?

I'm 26, she's 20

>we both have genital herpes

>she doesn't satisfy my needs sexually

>we don't have any real communication

>she literally fusses about every subject I bring up

>she's horrible with money, owes everyone around her

>she's gotten seriously fat

>she has never apologized for anything she has done, at all

>she's fucked other guys while we dated.

I have lost all sexual attraction to her, her family hates me because I'm atheist. We have nothing in common, and have totally different goals in life.

I have a 6 year old son from a previous relationship that I have custody of and is almost sorta attached to her.

I'm asking for outside opinions because I make terrible choices, I'm pretty thick headed and make horrible choices. I have the text typed out I just don't know if I should do this guys.
>>
>>24054726
Talk to her
>>
>>24054734
I tried to, she claimed I do nothing for her.

I took her on a week long vacation for the 4th of july, bought her 3 meals and even drove her 16 hours in my car. When I mentioned this she blew up and stormed out of the house slamming the door.
>>
Break up with her. If you're not happy how are you going to make anyone else happy. And in this case it isn't anyone else, it is your child. If you're miserable how do you expect your kid to be truly happy in the end? If you guys don't break up now the kid will get more attached and it may get worse when you split later. A child being attached is no reason to stay in a toxic relationship ship. There is someone else out there who will love you how you want to be loved and treat you how you wanted to be treat PLUS they will love your kid too. So it is a win win. Right now it seems like a lose for you and a temporary win for the child.. in the end it is your decision. But I have a friend with 3 babies and is in a horrible relationship with the baby daddy because one of her kids from a past relationship ship is attached to her boyfriend who treats her like crap. She is depressed and sad and wants to drink and smoke to escape it and she has two newborn twins... this is not going well for them because of her decision to stay with someone who makes the relationship very toxi. Also once someone cheats it will happen again.
>>
Of course you retard
>>
>>24054748
You're right, I just needed conformation. Everyone in my inner circle gives neutral advice on everything.

>>24054749
noted

I'm just worried with genital herpes that I won't be able to find anyone...better
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.