[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This thread is for anyone interested in /gfd/ (gentle femdom)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 22
File: tumblr_oa2wo1Febj1vphu4ho1_1280.jpg (304 KB, 1118x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa2wo1Febj1vphu4ho1_1280.jpg
304 KB, 1118x1920
This thread is for anyone interested in /gfd/ (gentle femdom) and /rr/ (role reversal) in sex or/and relationships.

Answer the following:

>Age:

>Gender:

>Sexuality:

>What kind of relationship are you looking for (Ex: Conversation, friends, dating, relationship):

FAVORITE

>Movies:

>Video games:

>Books:

>TV Shows:

>Cartoons:

>Anime shows:

>Music:

>Artists:

>Sports:

>Food:

>Ideal First date:

>Sexual fantasies and kinks:

>Other interests:

OPTIONAL:

>Pic.

>Location:

>Contact Info:
>>
>>24054027
>>Age:
>>Gender:
F
>>Sexuality:
Queer
>>What kind of relationship are you looking for (Ex: Conversation, friends, dating, relationship):
Convesation for now but pretty lonely.
>FAVORITE
>>Movies:
Fight Club, Crash (1996), Alien, Hellraiser, Nightbreed, The Lost Boys, Jurassic Park, GI Jane, Ghost busters, The Holy Mountain, Princess Mononoke, Dragonheart, Blade Runner, Kung Fu Hustle, Conan (the Barbarian and Distroyer), The Jerk, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, The Matrix, The Fifth Element, Men in Black, Drop Dead Fred, Willow, Sucker Punch, Young Frankenstein, Dune, Death Becomes Her, Spaceballs, The Neverending Story, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, The Hobbit, The Dark Crystal, District 9, Hook, The Goonies, Total Recall (the original), The Mask.
>>Video games:
http://i.imgur.com/PaSPyvp.jpg Wanting either an xbox one or a ps4 lately (but don’t have one yet). Dragon Age: Inquisition, Witcher 3 recently played good games. I love RPGS, the most influential of my childhood were prob Final fantasy 7 through 10; Legend of Dragoon and the Longest Journey are some other good older rpgs. Loved King’s Quest as a child (especially 5 and 7) and Silent Hill. Play a lot of Skyrim on Steam. Open to any tabletop or board game but don’t do them very often. Needing gta5 and Fallout 4 on Steam.
>>Books:
Mostly fantasy and sci-fi but some young adult too and horror. Harry Potter, Sword of Truth, Tolkien, Cirque Du Freak, Isaac Asimov, Alexander Shulgin, Dune, Frank Herbert, Carl Sagan, Neil Gayman, Clive Barker.
>>TV Shows:
Star Trek (tng is best ds9 and voyager next), It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Louie, Peep Show, Firefly, Farscape.
>>
>>24054033
>Cartoons:
Right now Rick and Morty, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, MLP, Invader Zim (forever), Bob’s Burgers, China IL (Babycakes), Avatar: The Last Airbender & Korra, Futurama, Southpark, Tim & Eric, anything on Adult Swim.
>Anime shows:
Tenchi Muyou!, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Accel World, Watamote, Claymore, Ouran Host Club.
>Music:
All genres OTHER THAN most Country or Christian. Some top bands are MSI, NIN, Marilyn Manson, Pink Floyd.
>Artists:
Zdzisław Beksiński, H.R. Giger, Jean Giraud.
>Sports:
I love the outdoors, hiking, horseback riding, swimming, meditating, and a little bit of Mixed Martial Arts.
>Food:
Sushi.
>Ideal First date:
Laser shooter in a sci-fi 80s nightriding setting on motorcycles and velociraptors.
Gfd, rr, vanilla.
>Other interests:
Art, games, gaming, anime, dinosaurs, sci-fi, fantasy, horses, painting, computers, dogs.
>>
File: MpylI56.jpg (862 KB, 1068x1920) Image search: [Google]
MpylI56.jpg
862 KB, 1068x1920
>>24054036
>Pic.
Related
>Location:
Oklahoma USA
>Contact Info:
Send your skype here: retrovoid.tumblr.com/ask/
Or post it.
>>
>>24054038
Kik me ? Mjayyy420
>>
>>24054049
Don't use kik.
>>
>>24054038
Messaged you on tumblr. Skype is sarevok408
>>
>>24054038
would you like to have a cute boy to take care of, encourage him, have huge nerdy talks with, engage in kinky activities such as masturbation instructions or anything comes into your mind?

form what i'm seeing in your posts and your tumblr we have a good 80% of interests in common, i'll be a good boy, i promise

i'm pretty shy and i don't think i'll share pics or use the cam at all, i hope that's not a problem for you...
>>
File: Perfect.jpg (78 KB, 736x1030) Image search: [Google]
Perfect.jpg
78 KB, 736x1030
What i want?
<--Pic related

>Age:
>Gender:
Male
>Sexuality:
Straight, poly or mono
>What kind of relationship are you looking for (Ex: Conversation, friends, dating, relationship):
Friend, mommydom, gentledom
Whatever else develops

FAVORITE

>Movies:
LOTR, starwars, scifi/fantisy/horror
>Video games:
Darksouls, MMO's, RPGs
>Books:

>TV Shows:
House, GoT, few others.i cant remember
>Cartoons:
Rick&morty, a few others. I dont have cable
>Anime shows:
Havent watches anime in a long time but i like it
>Music:
Few things, music is more sensitive to me than sex
>Artists:
?
>Sports:
Football, racing
>Food:
Pizza, ugh. Idk i like different things.
>Ideal First date:
Date or meeting? I like to meet in a comfortable place to talk.
When she: Lactates, is impregnated, is pregnant, is a condecending mommy, has nipple rings, likes cum and likes cumplay and swallowing.
No pegging, nothing gay.
>Other interests:
Business, mental self improvement, psychology, fitness, phylosophy.
OPTIONAL:

>Pic.
After i know you a bit
>Location:
Usa
>Contact Info:
Werebear99, skype on request
>>
>>24054267
I know I tried adding you twice now.>>24054294 I'm lonely what is the point if you won't even talk on mic?
>>
>>24054344
If music means so much to you why didn't you list any bands?
>>
>>24054381
Because i have a very weird tying about music. Its a quirk i dont like to talk about publically. Its more pleasurable than sex for me.
>>
>>24054395
It's all good. Just curious.
>>
>>24054294
no wait i didn't messaged you on tumblr yet, i'm about to go afk for a while so i thought i couldn't talk to you properly right now...
can't you see it from the ID?

anyway, just chatting can be pretty entertaining i believe
>>
>>24054450
See what from the ID?
>>
>>24054470
I sent you a tumblr message aswell
>>
>Age: 21

>Gender: Female

>Sexuality: very sexual

>Appearance: Slim/curvy , green eyes, pale and brunette, feminine looks and style

>What kind of relationship are you looking for:
Anything, preferably the imaginary future husband

>Movies: A singe man is my all time favourite. A great soundtrack and camera work are cructial for me, but i can enjoy a goofy comedy or action as well.

>Video games: I don't play much, But the games i enjoy are either from the TES or HoMM series

>Books: Mainly thrillers and fantasy. I'm a big ASOIAF fan. Anyway I read a lot.

>TV Shows: Hannibal, GOT, the walking dead, just to name a few.

>Cartoons: Simpsons, Avatar and South Park

>Anime shows: Mainy shounen and seinen, With my favourite being HunterxHunter

>Music: My taste in music is very extensive, i enjoy some of most decades and kinds

>Artists: Takato Yamamoto

>Sports: I'd love to attend a dancing class, for now i'm just riding a bike and walking around

>Food: I'm not a picky eater and almost always willing to give something new a try

>Ideal First date: In the local dungeon! I guess anywhere would be fine as long as we can talk for a few hours without interruption

Obviously into rr and gentle femdom.
I'm a very proud and assertive person but that is the only ,,domly" thing about me in the everyday relationship. My perfect partner and myself would have a just, equal and loving relationship, without any struggle for dominance or jealousy. Spoiling my lover doesn't count.
As for the sexy times, I like being the active one and keeping control, enjoying the trust my partner puts in me. My biggest kinks are pegging, crossdressing and forced orgasms but i guess there are many more.

>Other interests: I like drawing, painting, cooking, basically creating something. Many pieces of my furniture are selfmade and i have many other practical skills

>Location: Germany

>Contact Info: If interested, leave your skype or email
>>
>>24054583
I'm interested.
Usedglowstick
>>
>>24054583
Interesting
Here's my email [email protected]
>>
>>24054583
26/m skype hilfiger4131
>>
>>24054583
Sound interesting to me
[email protected]
>>
File: Snapshot_20120930.jpg (81 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20120930.jpg
81 KB, 640x480
>Age:
>Gender:
male
>Sexuality:
Bi
Convo/friends to start
>Movies:
Blade Runner, Ferris Bueller's Day Off
>Video games:
Metroid, Zelda, Pokemon
>Books:
Meh
>TV Shows:
Psych, Always Sunny, Arrested Development
>Cartoons:
Phineas & Ferb
>Anime shows:
Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion, Fullmetal Alchemist
>Music:
AC/DC, The Cars, Blink-182, Pet Shop Boys, etc. Quite eclectic
>Sports:
American football, AKA football
>Food:
Fried chicken
>Ideal First date:
Dinner, movie, awkward sex
Crossdressing, pegging, light bondage, chastity, body worship
>Location:
USA, PA, 215
>Contact Info:
kik: nemotrap
>>
>Age:
>>Gender:
male
>Sexuality:sexuality is like.. a fluid thing man.. but I'm straight

>What kind of relationship are you looking for :Future baby mamma obviously!

>Movies: Too many for posting so I'll go with one old and one new: Anything almodovar and I really enjoyed 10 cloverfield lane, best movie that i've seen this year. And your general enjoyable stuff thats not particularly involving
>Video games: some rpgs and strategy games, occasionally play pokemon yellow and blue on my old gameboy
>Books: Dostoevsky, does rousseau count? they were mainly pamphlets but meh, Dumas, cervantes, Thomas paine(see rousseau), I have mixed feelings over ASOIAF but i still keep reading them and lets throw in some neal stephenson for good measure

>TV Shows: GoT, Luther, peep show, etc

>Cartoons: Tintin, Avatar, SP.

>Anime shows:All out. I really should watch more anime but i dont really know where to start

>Music: eclectic but I've been listening to far too much herbie hancock and coltrane recently so we'll go with jazz for this post, but you should really ask.

>Sports: Dancing, rugby, Oly weightlifting, hillwalking

>Food: not picky, but I'm currently doing a vegan thing right now

>>Ideal First date: You mean we don't just fuck straight away? I like talking to people whilst walking around in nature but anywhere that we can talk in peace

>Sexual fantasies and kinks: this is where I out myself as an outcast in this thread. I like pain. Very submissive. just because i like pain doesnt mean that i don't like the things involved with RR and gentle femdom, i just don't like the arbitrary limit they put in place

>>Other interests: I'm currently trying to make some furniture but getting someone with a van to help me transport materials is a pain in the butt, i write poems sometimes and trying out veganism has made me more willing to experiment with cooking. Aand I can fix most things

Info:>>24054633
dubs related
>>
>>24054583
Im very interested kik me conmann6000 or Skype condaddy3
>>
>Age: 19
>Gender: Male
>Sexuality: Straight
>What kind of relationship are you looking for (Ex: Conversation, friends, dating, relationship): Honestly, Friends or friends with benefits. At least until I'm very comfortable.
>Movies: Wolf of Wall Street, Pulp Fiction, It's Such a Beautiful Day, 2001 Space Odyssey
>Video games: Dark souls 2, Super Smash Bros wiiU/3ds/PM, Zelda series, Pokemon Series (including GO), Shin Megami tensei Nocturne, Persona 3, Silent Hill, tons more I cant think of rn
>Books: I don't read alot, but
I really liked reading the Lao Tzu Te Tao Ting honestly.
>TV Shows:Always Sunny, Trailer Park Boys, I don't watch cable honestly.
>Cartoons: Steven Universe, Regular Show, Rick and Morty
>Anime shows: Samurai Champloo, Welcome to the NHK, Evangelion, Durarara, Gurren Lagann, Haibane Renmei, way more I haven't listed.
>Music: Aesop Rock, Soundgarden, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, B.I.G., Tyler the Creator, Back Moth Super Rainbow, Psychic Ills
>Artists: I'm a big fan of Giger, he's a pretty big influence on my paintings.
>Sports: I used to run Track and Field. Boxing is fun to watch
>Food: Oh do not get me started
>Ideal First date: Pokemon Go, a Blunt, food, or just laying on a bed or couch all day.
>Sexual fantasies and kinks: I'm a Switch so I move from Dom to Sub and back depending on my mood really. But I haven't really been able to express my submissive side at all and it's frustrating. I'm glad there's a thread for gentle femdom because the degradation is really a turn off. Hickies, scratches and bite marks are a huge plus. Curious about pegging. Face sitting and forced oral are hot. I really like giving oral. Rape play and sleep play. I'm very willing to try new things.
>Other interests: Drawing and Painting! I'm working to become an art teacher. Being high and seeing nice scenery, learning new things, getting back massages because I am always sore.
>Pic : Upon request after contact.
>Contact Info:
Ask or reply with Skype please if interested.
>>
>>24054583
Sounds super interesting, here's my skype! - thebertminister
>>
File: 81471242.jpg (518 KB, 1080x1812) Image search: [Google]
81471242.jpg
518 KB, 1080x1812
>>24054027
>Age:
>Gender:
Dude
>Sexuality:
gibe da pussi b0ss
>What kind of relationship are you looking for:
Whatever, just keep it casual

FAVORITE:
>Movies:
Not much of a movie guy, I like whatever I've recently seen which currently includes Hardcore Henry, Gladiator, Statin Island Summer, and others.
>Video games:
Overwatch, LoL, Melee/P:M, SFV
>Books:
Not gonna pretend I read books, I don't even read baby shit like comics very often
>TV Shows:
Always Sunny, Silicon Valley,
>Cartoons:
Avatar: the Last Airbender, Steven Jewniverse, Rick and Morty, Futurama
>Anime:
Gurren Lagann, FMA: Brotherhood,
>Music:
Low-fi, Folk Punk, pop-punk shit, all your dadrock.
>Artists
Front Bottoms, Jinsang, Joji, DJ Okawari Modest Mouse, others
>Sports:
Picking heavy objects up and putting them down, E-sports
>Food:
Big, spicy.
>Ideal First date:
Smoking pot and hanging around
Absolute degenerate (vanilla sub)
>Other interests:
I'm trying to be an art maker (comics/cartoons)

OPTIONAL:
>Pic.
related
>Location:
USA, Ohio
>Contact Info:
Kik: fuckmyanustartbitch (I know, and I'm sorry)
>>
>>24054583
>>
>Age: 25

>Gender: M

>Sexuality: Straight

>What kind of relationship are you looking for (Ex: Conversation, friends, dating, relationship): relationship ideally

FAVORITE

>Movies: Shawshank Redemption, Fight club, The usual suspects

>Video games: OoT, Dark Cloud, Killing floor, Undertale, Portal

>Books: House of leaves, John dies at the end, this book is full of spiders

>TV Shows: GoT, Justified, Breaking bad

>Cartoons: Rick and Morty, Adventure time

>Anime shows: Steins;Gate, TTGL, Prison School

>Music: QOTSA, Them Crooked Vultures, Fair to Midland

>Artists:

>Sports:

>Food: Sushi

>Ideal First date: Idk, I usually have the best time just sitting in my car in the rain and just chatting, but that seems a bit intimate for a first date.

>Sexual fantasies and kinks: BDSM, I'm a switch so I like both sides of D/s. I can get into more specifics when we chat

>Other interests:

OPTIONAL:

>Pic. There's one on my kik and skype. I can provide more

>Location: California, US

>Contact Info: kik: Triple_king Skype: tripleking11111
>>
>>24054583
Sounds perfect Skype: zoc_ker3.7 (Niedersachsen)
>>
>tfw even if I post I'm from a 3rd world shithole thousands of miles away from everyone
>Tfw probably gonna die alone because can't be dominant for the death of me and girls in my country despises submissive guys

End my life
>>
>>24055364

Also really ugly with a chubby hairy bearish body, I just can't win
>>
File: 1346606007824.jpg (25 KB, 353x372) Image search: [Google]
1346606007824.jpg
25 KB, 353x372
>Age:18

>Gender:male

>Sexuality:straight as a ruler

>What kind of relationship are you looking for: I would be fine with anything to be honest

>Video games:Devil May cry,Taiko no tatsujin,Earth defence force, fighting games,monster hunter, Dead rising, and ace attorney.

>Magna:Goodnight punpun,Full metal alchemist,Cromartie high school,and my hero academia.

>Anime shows:Lupin the 3rd,Gintama,Cowboy bebop,Golden boy,inital d,Kaiji,

>Music:I've been listening to a lot of eurobeat for a while now

>Ideal First date:Staying at my home while I cook dinner,and then we cuddle and watch anime on my couch. Whatever happens after that is up to your imagination.

>Sexual fantasies and kinks:I want a girl who will teach me and help me get into femdom.

>Other interests:Cooking, telling dumb jokes, and dealing with life

>Contact Info:Kik Garrett_3113
>>
>>24054583
>
M17, kinda shy
Skype; Haavardiini
>>
>>24054583
in welchem Bundesland? Deutschland ist ja nicht klein
>>
>>24054583
sebyek bei skype
Ich bin auch deutsch :)
>>
>>24054583
Highly doubt you'll ever talk to me, but fuck it. Skype/Kik is Zettadude.
>>
File: smug buster arthur.jpg (12 KB, 300x269) Image search: [Google]
smug buster arthur.jpg
12 KB, 300x269
>Age:

>Gender:
M

>Sexuality:
Straight

>What kind of relationship are you looking for
conversation at least to start with

FAVORITE

>Movies:
princess bride, shawshank redemption, fight club

>Video games:
dark souls, metal gear solid, a lot of rpgs

>Books:

>TV Shows:
daredevil, x-files, WKUK

>Cartoons:
invader zim, futurama

>Anime shows:
Jojo's bizarre adventure, Fullmetal alchemist Brotherhood, Stiens;Gate

>Music:
The pillows, Andrew jackson jihad, They might be giants

>Ideal First date:
Just hang out somewhere comfortable I guess

light femdom mostly
and I'm fine with pretty much anything that isn't scat or gore

>Location:
USA
>Contact Info: Skype and Kik: Bootymancer
>>
File: IMG-20160625-WA0026.jpg (29 KB, 432x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160625-WA0026.jpg
29 KB, 432x768
>Age:

>Gender:
Male

>Sexuality:
Straight

We are in a thread of gentle femdom, but from conversation to dating everything seems nice.

FAVORITE

>Movies:
Enemy at the Gates
Fight Club
War movies in general

>Video games:
Battleblock Theater
Mount & Blade
Left 4 Dead

>Books:
War and Peace
Alexandros
History in general

>Music:
Queen
Steel Panther

>Sports:
Basketball and football.
Practiced javelin throwing.

>Food:
Anything salty, and definitely a meat lover.

>Ideal First date:
In a park, everything pretty chill with a lot of talk.

Older women who act as such with younger men.

OPTIONAL:

>Pic.
Pic related.

>Location:
Brazil.

>Contact Info:
>>
>>24054038
>Retrovoid
Why are you such a mean little grill? D-do you like it when a poor innocent boy is forced to lick your pussy? Explain thyself.
>>
File: Filename.jpg (44 KB, 648x505) Image search: [Google]
Filename.jpg
44 KB, 648x505
>Age:
>Gender:
Male (trap)
>Sexuality:
Straight
Friends, potential relationships, anything really.
FAVORITE
>Movies:
Synecdoche, New York; The Hunt; Martian; Prisoners
>Video games:
Diablo II, LISA, Duck Game
>TV Shows:
X-Files, Workaholics
>Cartoons:
Courage, Billy and Mandy
>Music:
http://www.last.fm/user/FollowChi
>Artists:
I haven't been in to art since I was a freshman in high school
>Sports:
MMA, Swimming, Diving
>Food:
Caviar, crab, basically rich people stuff.
>Ideal First date:
I'm pretty shy with one-on-one things, so I'd probably prefer a concert or some place where there's more people to mask my shyness
There are very few things I don't enjoy.
>Other interests:
I play a few different instruments and enjoy cooking
OPTIONAL:
>Location:
Austin, TX
>Contact Info:
qtlegs on skype
>>
>>24054027
>Age:
>Gender:
Not a guy
>Sexuality:
Str8
I wish i could have a relationship but i wouldn't mind making friends.

FAVORITE

>Movies:
Not a movie person but of i really had to choose, i guess i would go for those old disney movies with Mickey as the protagonist.
>Video games:
The legend of Zelda majora's mask, ocarina of time and so on, pokemon emerald, final fantasy tactics, dumb apps by ambition and piano tiles.
>Books:
Whatever i find, not fond to books with spoilers plastered all over the internet. Most of the time i read romantic novels with light erotic touches.
>TV Shows:
Not a fan of tv shows with 3D humans.
>Cartoons:
Transformers, gravity falls.
>Anime shows:
Let's talk about manga: dolly kill kill, tenkuu shinpan, mahou shoujo site, gay stuff.
>Music:
Electronic music, classical too like La campanella or Csardas, tango.
>Artists:
Dalí, Reverón, lily hoshino, zaria, nakamura azumiko
>Sports:
Walking, aerobics, whatever you can do at the gym, swimming.
>Food:
Seafood
>Ideal First date:
I would love to go to a wine tasting or anything so we can learn about something different, maybe a museum or even going to a library or tango lessons would be lovely.
I love boots, glasses, moles and freckles, military uniforms, suits, anything that looks fancy it's great for me. I love bitting and leaving marks, mostly as a show of dominance. My biggest fantasy is to be with a powerful and/or feared man that is weak when he's with me, that will cry as i hold him and will let me comfort him.
>Other interests:
I love baking, drawing, i have a cute dog, i roleplay when bored with friends, funposting, i sing and dance sometimes.
>>
File: Untitled 6.jpg (978 KB, 1080x2794) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 6.jpg
978 KB, 1080x2794
>Age:
>Gender:
male
>Sexuality:
straight
conversation, friends, gfd
FAVORITE

>Movies:
brazil, tdk
>Video games:
dota 2, kotor 2
>Books:
gravity's rainbow, the handmaid's tale, we, catch-22,
>TV Shows:
the expanse, the office, fringe
>Cartoons:
rick & morty, young justice, spectacular spider-man, star wars cw & rebels
>Anime shows:
JJBA
>Music:
kanye, kendrick, ab-soul, schoolboy q, skepta
>Artists:
jackson pollock
>Sports:
i like to lift heavy things & put them back down again, I ride a fixie
>Ideal First date:
conversation in a park, i like walking trails around the city, being near nature
cum play

>Pic.

>Location:
toronto
>Contact Info:
kik - fedmahn
>>
>>24056623
Kik me?
Corsaor389
>>
mostly just want someone to message me first for once ;_;

>Age:
Twenty

>Gender:
Male

>Sexuality:
Not gay enough to be worth mentioning

>What kind of relationship are you looking for
Mostly friends. Online shit tends to end in heartbreak so I'm pretty skeptical of it.

>Movies:

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Gravity, Children of Men

>Video games:

MGS Peace Walker, Persona 3, XCOM

>Books:

SO MANY I'M AN ENGLISH MAJOR

srsly message me if you don't want anything but to talk about books but also message me if you want my butt

>TV Shows:

Don't rly watch tv, just whatever comes up on netflix. I liked breaking bad a lot. OITNB is a guilty pleasure.

>Cartoons:

Don't really watch cartoons

>Anime shows:

tfw no weeb gf to show me the ropes

>Music:

D'Angelo, Touche Amore, Set Fire to Flames

>Artists:

Klimt is the only visual artist I like and can name off the top of my head, and I like him a lot but I actually feel a little uncultured realizing

>Sports:
>Food:
I had beef intestines once it was surprisingly good

>Ideal First date:
Buy disposable cameras and go to your favorite places

>Sexual fantasies and kinks
l-lewd

but I don't really feel comfy giving a laundry list of kinks. Besides, I want to get to know someone before they can manipulate me with my deep seated desire to be spanked I mean what

>Other interests
Fencing, writing...adderall...

>Location:
Amerikkka

>Contact Info:
dongfacemcgee on skype.
>>
>>24056674
I don't have kik, sorry.
>>
File: 1466801592236.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1466801592236.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
>Age:
>Gender:
M
>Sexuality:
straight
A girl that doesn't get upset if I don't give her attention all day but give too much when I do give attention. A future missus ex-anon.
One who has a sense of humor but doesn't need to laugh all the time, can be seriousish. No bull rings.
FAVORITE

>Movies:
Kung Fu Hustle, Mad Max 2/Fury Road, The One, Starship Troopers, Hard Boiled
>Video games:
Ratchet & Clank Series, infamous, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Halo 1/ODST, Red Alert 2
>Books:
Halo:Fall of Reach/Ghosts of Onyx, Moby Dick
>TV Shows:
Breaking Bad, preacher (when I watched tv), History at the Muesum, Drunk History
>Cartoons:
Duck Dodgers, Megas Xlr, robot chicken, american dad
>Anime shows:
One Punch Man, Gundam, space dandy
>Music:
Ozzy Osborne, Rob Zombie, Mord Fustang, Pendulum, The Cars. Mostly metal and techno/edm.
>Artists:
Van Gogh, Dan Luvisi
>Sports:
soccer
>Food:
hmmm never thought, ummm chinese food or barbecue
>Ideal First date:
No idea, never had one (many close ones, but always ended up getting used by girl or had to fight boyfriend they neglected to tell me they had)
No idea, never had it
>Other interests
Comics, really into history, almost all types of history from random stuff of movies and shows to mega world changers like vikings and wars.

Also Giant robots fighting Giant Monsters and space marines if not guessed by now.

NASA (I shit you not, just moved to recently)

skype senorfrog7

mostly doing this because new in houston, gave up past life for new one.
>>
File: 1462607066951.png (666 KB, 668x550) Image search: [Google]
1462607066951.png
666 KB, 668x550
>Gender:
F
>Sexuality:
Bi
Friends/conversation (already in relationship with sub trap)
FAVORITE
>Movies:
Pacific Rim/Godzilla
>Video games:
Okami/Rune Factory/CIV/Splatoon/SIF
>Books:
Beserk/HxH/JOJO/Monster Musume
>Music:
Weeb music
>Sports:
I used to lift/swim/run now I catch pokemon
>Food:
Spaghetti/Mackerel/Dick/Yams/Sushi
>Ideal First date:
Go visit a nice place, then go out for dinner then walk more holding hands, After go home, sex and then snuggles.
>Sexual fantasies:
Pet play/bdsm/rape/reverse rape/vanilla
>kinks:
Scratching/biting/spanking/collars/hair pulling/etc
>Other interests:
drawing/cooking/spoiling bf/mangos/sleeping
>Location:
USA
>Contact Info:
shindoke. <period at end (I'm only looking for friendship/conversation)
>>
>>24057187
contact info is skype oops
>>
File: 20160708_144321.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20160708_144321.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>Age:
19 years old, going on 20 soon at the end of July.
>>Gender:
Male
>>Sexuality:
Straight
>>What kind of relationship are you looking for (Ex: Conversation, friends, dating, relationship):
Well, I am looking a relationship, but whatever works too. Dating, friends, conversation.

FAVORITE:
>>Movies:
I can pretty much watch through anything, but I enjoy something along the lines of adventure or animation.
>>Video games:
Nintendo at heart, wish I could afford a XBox or PS.
>>Books:
Not much of a book reader, but I did enjoy Pendragon as a kid.
>>TV Shows:
Don't watch so much TV.
>>Cartoons:
Definitely the comedy ones, like Archer.
>>Anime shows:
Kill la Kill got me into anime. I enjoy One Piece. Then there's GATE, God Eater, Berserk (old), Ushio and Tora, the list goes on from there.
>>Music:
Electronic/dubstep sorta music, but also classic/orchestrated and some blues/jazz. If you happen to give me a song that's got a beautiful orchestra and a sick beat I will love you unconditionally because that is harmony to my ears.
>>Artists:
I follow MonsterCat for the sweet dubsteps and so far I enjoy Tristram, ReWel, Pegboards, Joel, ect.
>>Sports:
Not a fan.
>>Food:
If it tastes good, I eat it.
>>Ideal First date:
Kinda just going out by a river or countryside at night, looking out at the stars, resting by their side.
>>Sexual fantasies and kinks:
Femdom (gentle preferably), vanilla, light bondage, and I'm submissive, but I also enjoy pleasing my partner like foreplay.
>>Other interests:
Unclear as to what role reversal is, but I guess I'd like to try it.

OPTIONAL:
>>Location:
Madison, Wisconsin for now. Planning on moving maybe.
>>Contact Info:
KiK: MaximillianOtto
>>
>>24054583

>Age: 22

>Gender: Male

>Sexuality: Very Sexual

>Appearance: Very tall and average to below my weight. Brown hair, hazel eyes, glasses and my face is there as well.

>What kind of relationship are you looking for: someone that can understand that other people are as complex as oneself. Being intimate with someone can be lit as fuck.

>Movies: Random titles cause fuck it: Her, Wolf Children, Fantastic Mr. Fox.

>Video games: I really like the potential of this media and really dislike/resent the industry tho. I play Super Smash Bros. Melee competitively and really like platformers and artsy/experimental stuff.

>Books: Vilém Flusser, Lovecraft, Tolkien.

>TV Shows: Black Mirror, GoT and want to start Louie for some years now.

>Cartoons: Rick n Morty, Gravity Falls

>Anime shows: NGE, Ping Pong the Animation and Cowboy Bebop are some of my all time favorites.

>Music: Random names because why not: Steve Reich, Criolo, Sufjan Stevens, Kendrick Lamar, Rush, Aphex Twin.

>Artists: LIST OF NAMES HERE

>Sports: Used to train Muay Thai and run, found out I have some knee issue. Taking care of it/gym (table tennis is the best sport ever tho)

>Food: I like food. I'm hungry just thinking about all the possibilities.

>Ideal First date: A place I can get comfy and talk properly. Mostly anywhere that is not too packed or noisy.

>Sexual fantasies and kinks: You said some things about lack of possession that I feel are necessary for me. Mix that with gentle fendom and I feel that it'd be great.

>Location: Brazil [spoiler] I actually plan to live in Germany for education porpuses in the pursuit of an academic career in the future [/spoiler]

>Contact info: Skype: paaschmitt
>>
>>24054038
You are so beautiful, do you have any more photos of yourself?
>>
>Age:
>Gender:
m
>Sexuality:
virgin. straight
nothing monogamous

>Cartoons:
i like cartoons but i like to watch them alone. cant have anyone bugging me while i consume my quality media
>Ideal First date:
dont care, whatever the girl wants

sweat/dirty and smelly undergarments and genitals

>Location:
los angeles

>Contact Info:
kik: zsasza
>>
>>24054583
you seem nice. add me, my skype is lil.nibblet and my kik is nibblet111
>>
File: PaperArtist_2016-02-06_01-19-10.jpg (2 MB, 1937x2604) Image search: [Google]
PaperArtist_2016-02-06_01-19-10.jpg
2 MB, 1937x2604
Gonna post single examples to conserve space and avoid a tldr situation

>Age: 27

>Gender: m

>Sexuality: gynophile

>What kind of relationship are you looking for (Ex: Conversation, friends, dating, relationship): Friends is nice, but I'd be up for more if a gal really likes me

FAVORITE

>Movies: Big Hero 6

>Video games: Alice, the Madness Returns

>Books: Dresden Files series

>TV Shows: Psych

>Cartoons: Mike Tyson Mysteries

>Anime shows: Noragami

>Music: pretty much anything

>Artists: Edward Hopper has an iconic style

>Sports: Does fencing count?

>Food: Pizza

>Ideal First date: a nice walk through the park, talking, maybe getting a burger or something?

>Sexual fantasies and kinks: I'm pretty open minded, and none of my fantasies are 100% required for me

>Other interests: I'm an amateur musician and writer

OPTIONAL:

>Pic.

>Location: Southwestern Ontario

>Contact Info:
Kik: nichtengel
>>
>>24054583
Du hast zwar schon ne mänge antworten bekommen, wollt trotzdem mein Glück probieren. Hätte auch nie gedacht dass ich hier mal meine e-mail poste aber: [email protected]
Bin neugierig dich kennen zu lernen, zu mir nur kurz.. Seit gestern 28jahre aus franken.
Hoffe von dir zu hören, skype werd ich vorsichtshalber mal wieder installieren
>>
File: me.png (3 MB, 1944x2103) Image search: [Google]
me.png
3 MB, 1944x2103
>Age:
>Gender:
male
>Sexuality:
straight
I want a nice girl to add me who is kind and caring and who will want to do naughty things with me. I'm up for whatever really. But I've always liked the idea of a really experienced girl telling me what to do. either through text, mic or cam. But be nice please
FAVORITES:
Take a look at this here chart for my interests and stuff: http://i.imgur.com/VlnVE1O.png

>Ideal First date:
maybe a kissu idk I've never had a date
I want a girl to tell me what to do and teach me how to have sex because I'm a virgin loser, and just generally take control of me and corrupt my innocence.
>Other interests:
see chart
OPTIONAL:

>Pic.
ok
>Location:
Cornwall, England
>Contact Info:
Kik: nibblet111
Snapchat: nibblet111
>>
File: Ferdinand Keller.jpg (173 KB, 1000x792) Image search: [Google]
Ferdinand Keller.jpg
173 KB, 1000x792
>Age:

>Gender:
Male

>Sexuality:
Straight with some exceptions

Friends. I get along a lot better with girls than with guys even though I'm easily intimidated. My ideal relationship would be with a really good female friend that very slowly develops into more. I'm too meek to escalate anything so it kinda has to fall into place naturally but I also think I'm more clingy than the average person.

FAVORITE

>Movies:
Most things by Stanley Kubrick, Quentin Tarantino, Martin Scorsese, Edgar Wright, Terry Gilliam and Matthew Vaughn. I'm also really into film art and history so I like movies about making movies and classic films, especially from the 60's and 70's. Some of my most recent favourites are Chappie, Kingsman, Interstellar and The Grand Budapest Hotel

>Video games:
Everything by Squaresoft but in particular Final Fantasy 9, Parasite Eve 2 and Vagrant Story. BioShock, Binding of Isaac, most first person thriller/mystery games. Occasionally League.

>Books:
Harry Potter, The Hobbit, Don Camillo, Brave New World, everything by Hunter S. Thompson. Books on /x/ tier stuff. I like José Saramago's stories a lot but haven't actually read many of his books.

>TV Shows:
Twin Peaks, The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, Ricky Gervais' old stuff

>Cartoons:
Rick & Morty, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls

>Anime shows:
Gurren Lagann, NGE, Hellsing, Berserk, Death Note

>Music:
House, techno and film music as well as some classic rock, pop, hip-hop, trip-hop, drum 'n' bass and soul.

>Artists:
Félicien Rops, Zdzislaw Beksinski, Ferdinand Keller, Paul Lehr, Michael MacRae, Arnold Böcklin, Eugene Delacroix

>Sports:
I'm not into competitive sports at all but I enjoy going for walks and if I wasn't as self-conscious about my body I'd like to go swimming too.

>Food:
Belgian fries, pasta dishes, sushi, fresh fruit and nuts, all of the fast food.
>>
>>24059064
>Ideal First date:
Hanging out as friends. Spending a whole day together eating at different places, doing multiple activites and finishing with a walk through the quiet parts of town at night. I know that's a lot for what's supposed to be a first date but it's different if there's already friendship.

I have no hard preferences or fetishes really. I guess maybe if I had to name one thing, body worship, because I think everything about a person is really beautiful and I like to show my appreciation for people with good personalities and qualities that I admire. Obviously I like the idea of role reversal because I think I'm better off with an assertive partner but other than that I just want to be as close to someone I love as possible.

>Other interests:
Film history, old architecture, nature, science, retro science-fiction, drawing and cooking.

OPTIONAL:
I'm just posting for fun really. If anyone does want to talk, it doesn't matter what part of the world you're from.
>>
File: thicc threads.png (2 MB, 1280x1707) Image search: [Google]
thicc threads.png
2 MB, 1280x1707
>>24054027
>M/20/Bi curious
>I'd love a nice gentle female dom
>Movies: Everything Star Wars, Tarantino, Miyazaki, Shit with Leo DiCaprio and Steve Martin, Adam Sandler movies before Bedtime Stories, Walk Hard, Gladiator, plenty of disney shit and other animated features
>Vidya: Star Wars before 2006,Mostly Nintendo, particularly Zelda Pokemon and Kirby, Metal Gear, anything from Platinum, occasionally I'll PC for TF2 and Gmod,
>Books: Everything Star Wars (give or take a few the EU isn't perfect), Used to be real into John Green but now I realize how much of a pretentious faggot he is, books are still fun though, Fahrenheit 451, Lord of the flies, Harry Potter, shit like that
>TV: Trailer Park Boys, Seinfeld, Frasier, Full House, Breaking Bad, I don't watch a lot of live action anymore
>Cartoons: Clarence, Steven Universe, Gumball, We Bare Bears, Adventure Time and Regular Show are still good but not as much, Chowder, every Batman series more or less, The last airbender and the Legend of Korra to a lesser extent, Transformers, Rick and Morty, Venture Bros,
>Anime: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Gurren Lagann, Space Dandy, Soul Eater, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Dragon ball, Naruto, Black Butler, Full metal alchemist,
>Music: Yes, The Misfits, The Beatles, King Crimson, Emerson Lake and Palmer, Dio, Danzig, David Bowie, Daft Punk, Beach Boys, Biggie Smalls, Ninja Sex Party
>Hirohiko Araki, Arin Hanson, Ross O'Donovan, InCase
>Sports: Lasertag
>Food: Lotsa shit, I love Chili the list is too long
>Ideal first date, casual dicking around at the mall or something, get foodies and go see a movie
>Kinks: Fat girls, though I love all shapes and sizes, DD/LG or in this case MD/LB, I'm a switch but I hardly get the chance to sub, a nice bush is nice, and more importantly everything BOOTY
>Other interests: Dank memes and spoopy shit
>Kik and skype are both skippymisfits24, just ask for my face boo, I'm not telling you where I live I don't wanna meet ;P
>>
>>24059719
Forgot to mention I also love delicious traps and femboys.
>>
>Age:

>Gender:
Male

>Sexuality:
I'm into anyone who's feminine and domineering.

Any of the above, although obviously I'd like to start off getting to know one another?

FAVORITE

>Movies:
Fargo, Buffalo '66, Princess Mononoke, Dead Leaves, The Lives of Others, Hellraiser, The Final Sacrifice, Gammera, Cube, Cabin Boy, ReAnimator, Dead Alive, lots of others but maybe you get the idea. I like (mostly) "bad" movies.

>Video games:
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars is probably my favorite game. Mostly because of nostalgic bias. But it's still fucking GREAT.

>Books:
American Gods, The Stand, The Little Prince, The Stranger, Factotum, Battle Royale, American Hardcore, Uzumaki

>TV Shows:
Curb&Seinfeld, Dr. Katz, Always Sunny, GoT, Golden Girls (don't even hate), Firefly, Tales from the Crypt, Twilight Zone, Night Gallery, Rick and Morty, Trailer Park Boys, Bob's Burgers, MST3K, Silicon Valley, Simpsons, Beavis and Butthead, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Arrested Development... tons

>Music:
I listen to everything more or less, but lately it's been a lot of 90's hip hop like Gza, ODB, Souls of Mischief, Heltah Skeltah, KRS-One, and so on mixed with some old and new garage and punk/rock bands like Nobunny, King Khan, Mark Sultan aka BBQ, Black Lips, King Tuff, Modern Lovers, 13th Floor Elevators, Jacuzzi Boys, Cum Stain, etc.

>Artists:
I'll be honest I'm not cultured enough to go to many galleries or buy art but I think Mucha and art nouveau shit is pretty.

>Sports:
Must be missing the common male gene that is responsible for interest in sports and automobiles.

>Food:
All of it. I like to cook, and have done so for a living so food is definitely important to me. Don't think anyone would get much out of me posting my favorite dishes though.
>>
>>24059738
>Ideal First date:
Honestly pretty open in this regard, and hope that the lady I'd be taking out would be outspoken about what SHE would like to do. But barring that, I'd be down to hang out at the homestead and cook a meal for us, then if things are going well, perhaps have a couple of beers and fight over a movie to watch? That probably sounds terrible to most people though, and hence why I'd prefer to find out what she would be interested in doing.

I'm sure you can probably guess the sorts of things I'm into with the knowledge I'm a male submissive. Can be into gentle femdom or some heavier stuff depending on what my partner is comfortable with.
Especially like, but not limited to:
Face Sitting, Verbal Humiliation, Spanking, Pegging, Body Worship from head to toe, Nipple Play... I'll leave out some of the heavier stuff so I don't scare anyone off but feel free to ask.
Another thing, I'm very much into being coerced by the Domme. I'm a tall masculine guy and I don't act at all submissive publicly so I love the idea of having to be "forced" into it so to speak? But this obviously isn't a requirement, just something I thought I'd mention.

>Other interests:
I like to draw and sketch?

OPTIONAL:

>Pic.
I'd prefer to show my face privately to those who inquire to avoid any awkward "OH HEY I KNOW YOU" moments. I realize this isn't ideal, but I'm more than willing to show face upon request.

>Location:
Southern United States.

>Contact Info:
yespleasefemdom is my kik
can provide skype as well if there's any interest in that as well
>>
>>24054583
>>
Girls are mean.
>>
>>24054583
>>24059774
>>24059738
Aw, what the hell.
Skype is chivalryzombie
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 480x624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 480x624
>>24054583
>>24058310
>mänge
I'm not a smart man
>>
>Age

>Gender
penis

>Sexuality
heteroflexible?

>What kind of relationship are you looking for (Ex: Conversation, friends, dating, relationship)
idk, just want someone as fucked up as me who would want to spend time interacting with me (sometimes in fucked up ways?)

>Movies:
death race 2000

>Video games:
jfk reloaded

>Books:
ubu roi

>TV Shows:
how it's made

>Cartoons:
perfect hair forever

>Anime shows:
colorful

>Music:
vaporwave

>Artists:
marcel duchamp

>Sports:
fc zenit

>Food:
VAGINA AMIRITE

>Ideal First date:
coffee and cigarettes

i'm more of a switch who is never dom than a pure sub. does that make sense? it doesn't to me either.
my dream life is being house husband to an assertive type-a woman.
there are a lot of unconventional kinks that i'm curious about (nothing mentally ill like fecal mater or gore) but i've never met anyone i could feel comfortable exploring them with.

>Other interests:
overthinking things

>Pic.
no

>Location:
greater nyc area

>Contact Info:
[email protected]
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.