[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, I was ana but I had to go to the hospital and the doctors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 20160713_093616.png (3 MB, 1439x2052) Image search: [Google]
20160713_093616.png
3 MB, 1439x2052
Hi, I was ana but I had to go to the hospital and the doctors gave me pills that made me eat. Now I'm super fat again..
I've stopped all the pills but I'm having trouble to be as thin as I was.
Can anyone help me ?
Give me some tips ?
>>
>>24053656
Lift weights. Maybe that will keep you away from 14-year-old girl disorders.
>>
>>24053661
Did anyone already tell you how funny you are ?
>>
>>24053656
what pills did they give you?
>>
>>24053718
Loxapac
Deroxat
Abilify
Xanax
Teralene
Noctamide
>>
have one of those 700 ml bottles of water next to you at all times, take big gulps of water inbetween each gulp of water you take.

Thats what usually helps me.
>>
>>24053744
wtf was your diagnosis???
>>
>>24054077
Anorexia
Insomnia
Depression
Anxiety Trouble

( 15 pills a day... )
>>
>>24054208
see a new pyschiatrist
none of those should be treated with medication as a first line option
and no human should be taking 15 pills a day
>>
Try a Low carbohydrate High fat diet you will gain muscle without even trying lol
trust me it works.....
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.