[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, does anybody here actually think I look good or better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 480x380) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 480x380
Honestly, does anybody here actually think I look good or better than average? Not sure what to assume
>>
>>24053298
Real wood?
>>
>>24053302
The bed. I forgot about being specific here lalz.
>>
>>24053302
The bed?
>>
You look average to me.
>>
>>24053306
Yes
>>
whOO BOY HeRE WEGO
>>
>>24053313
That's what I keep hearing and only gross girls notice me.... Why only average? And would you kiss an average af guy?
>>
>>24053320
Just want to know why nobody likes me...
>>
>>24053323
Don't get hung up on it. Nothing's wrong with average. I've kissed and had sex with average guys. There's a charm about someone who isn't too out of your league, especially when you get to know them more.. then you can find genuine interests and they appear more attractive to you.

You're fine. :D
>>
>>24053339
I don't feel fine. I'm 23 and literally never got a girl to say yes to a date with me.... Maybe the girls are out of my league? Average seems pretty negative on this site. Can you do me a favor and just say what about me makes me not good looking?
>>
>>24053332
Do you mean nobody on here or nobody in real life? Either way it's bewildering you haven't figured it out by now man, just stop acting the way you do here. Figure out how to find confidence and self-worth on your own, people pick up on whether or not you have that shit. Professional help wouldn't be a bad idea at this point, neither would getting off this board for a while
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 640x1136
Would I be sort of cute or noticeable if I got my nose fixed up with surgery? People irl have made fun of it before and girls literally have called me funny looking right in front of me.. That's why I'm asking these questions.

And this site gave me an eh...
>>
>>24053345
I don't think "average" is the same as not good looking. You aren't ugly to me.. you just don't have any distinguishing features that attract me. Everything is subjective, so somebody else could think you're very attractive. Have you ever thought of facial hair? Different hair style? Being more expressive? There are small things you can do to change yourself if you want.
>>
>>24053362
I literally just want to be told why I don't look good to anybody ever :(
>>
File: 7gnx7g3.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
7gnx7g3.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
>>24053298
You look average and have feminine features. You still should be able to find a girlfriend reasonably easily assuming your personality isn't cancer.
>>
>>24053364
Everything is not subjective because literally everyone calls me average and I know girls would sometimes find me attractive too if I was fine... I just need to know
>>
>>24053367
Can you elaborate on my looks? Why aren't they good? Are my eyes weird? Is my nose too fat?? People don't find me attractive.
>>
>>24053366
Do you honestly think asking people on /soc/ and 4chan of all places is going to do good for your self-esteem? You're not going to have some sort of revelation here. People are just going to shit all over you, and then it'll feed your depression.
>>
>>24053364
Also I cannot grow facial hair well

Can you tell me what things about a guy's looks initially draw you to them? Like what features do you consider atttactive?
>>
>>24053372
>everything is not subjective

Except they are. There are tons of people who don't find the hottest celebrity attractive. You haven't encountered even 0.10% of everybody in your country let alone your state. You don't know who is out there and who could find you appealing.
>>
>>24053375
I honestly have never been found attractive and I was made fun of a lot and also girls just politely reject me every time... I'm seriously not okay with nobody ever finding me attractive. My self esteem is already shit and that's only because nobody likes me.... I see guys getting hit on by girls when I go out.... Why can't a girl flirt back with me ever? Obviously it's because they all think I'm nothing special. And all I'm asking for is for women to just tell me straight up what about my face is so meh.
>>
>>24053386
we've established this years ago. it's not your looks, it's your personality/insecurity
>>
>>24053380
Well why don't YOU find me appealing? What types of guys ARE appealing to you? And I've searched a lot of places and online for several years. Please just tell me what you find so average and eh. Why wouldn't you notice me?
>>
>>24053386
It's hard to exactly describe, though.. that's the thing. It's because you are average looking. Nothing pops out like "wow that's a big flaw you have there." You're just plain looking. You have no distinguishing features. Your face is soft.. that's all I see. You have a gentle face. A lot of women would love that.
>>
>>24053390
If it's not my looks then how come I never come into a person complimenting me on here or trying to say I look good? How come I see this shit happening to other guys every day? But for years I can't even bump into one...
>>
>>24053396
I'm just going to kill myself because no cute girl is ever gonna want a Manlet like me who isn't even remotely handsome....

I would rather be ugly.... Then I'd know why nobody likes me....
>>
>>24053401
because confidence shows itself physically also. style doesn't hurt either. i've seen ugly dudes with style get complimented
>>
>>24053405
Listen to this anon >>24053406

It's not just your looks, but your personality could be affecting the way women see you. There have been a lot of traditionally unattractive men who attracted women because of the way they carried themselves. Don't give up so easily. Try to improve.
>>
>>24053406
>>24053412
If it wasn't my looks you'd tell me to cheer up and that I was handsome or at least cute, right? You didn't see a nice looking guy which is why you called me average. That's never a compliment. If my mom asks how her home cooked dinner is and I just say "it's okay" shed feel bad...
>>
>>24053406
I used to be confident. A man can only take so much loneliness and failed attempts at getting a date
>>
>>24053423
no you didn't. you've been on here for years complaining about the same thing
>>
>>24053420
You're reading into things. You asked for an honest reaction to your looks, and I didn't want to sugarcoat anything or try to lift your spirits. Also, a lot of people understand what average means and are okay with it. I love to cook, but sometimes I've made average meals, and I've had people say "it was alright." It might sting for a second, but it's reasonable of them to say, and I accept it.

I don't think you're ugly. I don't even think you're close. Do you know what it means to have average looks? It means there's a decent chance somebody out there wants you. Because you're average. You have an average chance of success. You're LUCKY to not be ugly. Just because I find you average doesn't mean everybody else will. I know it doesn't feel like that, but it's statistics and probability, man.

I do wish you'd cheer up. I'm sorry that you're sad. I'd definitely give you a hug if I could.
>>
>>24053426
A feeling that would instantly go away if I found somebody who was interested in me... I know people that like my personality a lot. They even ask me why I don't have a gf and like at work if an employee asks how many gfs I've had...... And I can only say none or lie...

Look.... It's not normal to face this as long as I have. Confidence doesn't come out of thin air and I'm only just sad, I've asked girls out with confidence.... Isn't it obvious they go for the nice looking guys?
>>
>>24053430
I know it's the truth

In fact I've heard it thousands of times.

And I have bdd and it's miserable being alone and I know I'll never get better since I'll never be a catch.... Even with a nice personality my looks are not even cute...

All I want is to know if plastic surgery would make me attractive? I've seen SO MANY FUCKING GUYS WHO ARE NT PERFECTION GET HIGH RATES HERE
>>
>>24053436
yeah, you have it ass backwards. you're not going to get anyone ever with the attitude that someone should just fall in your lap like you deserve it or something. failing at getting people to go out with you doesn't earn you shit. and you're right, confidence doesn't come out of thin air, it comes from improving yourself and being pleased with the results, not making excuses as to why you're a failure. like i said, i've seen you on here for YEARS and you don't look any different, no attempts to improve yourself like going to the gym or getting any style or even learning a new skill. you're pissed off that your face isn't aesthetically pleasing to most people so you use that as a reason to piss and moad that life is unfair
>>
>>24053444
>would surgery make me attractive

I mean, it could. It's not impossible. If you're really considering it then you might want to at least meet with a plastic surgeon. It won't rid you of your insecurities, though. That is psychological. It could HELP, but you need to fix yourself first. You need some medication and therapy.. or a new hobby.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 612x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 612x960
>>24053455
I have several hobbies and a job and I even see a therapist for this and take medication and NONE OF IT helps at all. Please consider that I just hate the fact that nobody has ever found me attractive..... It's a problem.... I look vague... Not noticeable.... They don't notice me

Is it my nose? My jawline? You said my face is too smooth? Is my facial symmetry also weird? Or is my nose too big?

>>24053430
Speaking of statistics I've asked about my looks a lot and lo and behold everyone fucking says I look average ndnothing more.... Clearly no girls find me handsome and other guys who are handsome ask them out too.... I'm just inferior and I feel like shit every day because of it... I know personality isn't enough when a handsome guy could be cool too... And I'm not even KINDA handsome
>>
>>24053450
I didn't say that..... I just want to be told why I'm not good looking.... I see not so amazing guys here get told they look good and they just post and ask just like I did. De only difference is I never heard it. I don't expect a fucking gf out of nowhere
>>
>>24053461
Alright well, not gonna lie, that picture of you is much better than your original one. I think you look more attractive with a little bit of stubble and that hair style.

I don't know what to tell you, man.. I'm sorry. I don't think your jawline or nose is the issue. I don't see anything wrong with them, personally.

If this anon >>24053450 has seen you around for years and this is a habit of yours.. you need to figure out a way to address that internally and physically improve yourself and your style.
>>
>>24053464
because you constantly look defeated and sad all the time. there.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 960x760) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 960x760
>>24053450
And it's not aesthetically pleasing to any people... Or else I wouldn't feel like this or have this problem.... And style is not my face and I work out and my body is decent but that doesn't help either. I'm pleased with a lot of things about myself and successes. I'm still notnable to get dates
>>24053474
I just need suggestions for what kind of style. I wear decent clothing. I don't smell bad and I personally think my body could still be worse
>>
File: 2014052195210435.jpg (101 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
2014052195210435.jpg
101 KB, 1200x1200
I cannot take this fucking kid whining.

I am fucking triggered right now, holy shit. Dude, you look average as shit, but your attitude is so fucking bad and you don't listen to anyone. You just keep going back to this idea that because you aren't gorgeous that everyone is repulsed by you.

I am a chubby asian/mexican dude. I guarantee you I look worse than you. Pic is my last gf. This shit happens because of who you are, not giving a fuck about what other people think and never apologizing for who you are. When you care about yourself, other people care too.

You CANNOT let your self worth be dictated by how many girls talk to you. That's the surest way to end up in a downward spiral. You have to focus on improving yourself and doing well at something, THEN people start to notice you.
>>
>>24053494
I'm not sure what kind of style.. but I'm thinking you should at least own a couple nice suits. Men are typically elevated when they're in suits. Very handsome. If you're familiar with reddit maybe go to /r/malefashionadvice and ask them what they think. There's tons of helpful people there.

Your body isn't bad at all, btw. You could do some muscle toning, but I'd definitely be checking you out if I didn't know you at all. Couple glances. :D

I'm really not trying to pander to you.. it seems like I'm just trying to make you feel better, but I'm really not. I'm being honest here.

This anon >>24053475 is right. You look defeated and sad and that can be distracting.
>>
>>24053513
Looks aren't subjective like I always heard if I just continue to hear from everyone that I'm average af
>>
File: 20140601_213601.jpg (94 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
20140601_213601.jpg
94 KB, 1200x1200
>>24053520
Do you know how many people are in the average category? Like, 75%. It's a huge margin.

But I see you just ignored the other parts of my post and just went straight back to your looks again. I can't help you, you need to hit rock bottom first.
>>
>>24053516
>>24053513

Thank you for the advice anons. Seriously, it means a lot.
>>
and here I thought I had 0 confidence
>>
>>24053494
get your ass in the gym. if nobody finds your face attractive then at least try and make your body appealing
>>
>>24053298
>3 years on
>The same fucking thread

Your brain is hilarious
>>
You're
>average with no distinctive features
>manlet
>have shit frame and built
I answered your question.
>>
>>24053373
Your insecurity is a bigger turn off than your average features. In my opinion, you're a 7, but you should learn to have some self esteem. If you don't like you, why should a girl?
>>
>>24053298
Hello Meh!
>>
Man why can't you die already?
You've been posting the same shit for over 4 years now.
Just fucking die. Please.
>>
>>24053298
I think I'm going to suicide for this guy. I can't take his whining any longer. Go out, stick your dick out and fuck.
>>
>>24053461
I haven't read all your posts but saw you have bad. I'm a girl I find you attractive. You can add me on Skype it's opalcocoon and I'll talk to you right now.
>>
>>24054264
Bdd not bad. Sorry my phone auto corrected.
>>
>>24053363
I think you just have bdd. I've been in talk therapy and on meds (ssris and benzos) for over ten years. I have ocd, depression, social anxiety. You need psychological help. That doesn't mean talk therapy but dbt might help a lot. You look good too me a bit higher than average but that's not here not there since you'd feel the same anxieties regardless of how you looked. Looks don't attract mates for guys. Maybe that's how it works for a girl but not for a guy. So your looks are pretty moot to me. Completely objectively you look fine.
>>
>>24053298
Is this the real Brandon? Isn't he dead or something?
>>
>>24053494
>>24053461
I think you look hot here especially this pic:>>24053461
>>
What are your interests and hobbies op?
>>
>>24054297
I'm interested in you as a person.
>>
>>24053461
Your face isn't bad, but your hair makes you look boyish as fuck. Go get a new hairstyle.
>>
>>24053461
clean your face, go to the gym, stop behing a depressed faggot, and try to dress properly
there you go, you're not bad looking, have you tried growing a beard?
Shit man seriously stop spamming /soc/ if you need someone to talk too hire a shrink or something
>>
Go to the strip club theyll tell u whatever u want to hear
>>
kill yourself. I hate seeing your posts.
>>
Brandon you ugly sick son of a bitch. For how many have you asked the same question? Just accept that you are ugly as fuck. Who the fuck want to be with someone that asks the same question for over 8 years.
>>
>>24054264
>>24054269
>>24054277
>>24054284
>>24054297
>>24054306
You are clearly new to the glory that is Brandon. It's fucking amazing. Anyone have that vocaroo of him arguing with his mum?
>>
Anyone got some Brandon cockpics?
>>
>>24057464
check /hm/
>>
>>24053298
Hi Brandon! I know I've said this millions of times but you just keep asking the same questions over and over so here is my typical reply:

femanon here and I'll tell you exactly what I think about you:

You are not ugly, you are average looking, dont really have a bad body, maybe a little workout would make it better but its not bad. I would never ever date you or let you put that tiny pathetic dick anywhere near me. And its not cuz its small (which it is, very small and sad) but because you are an insecure little crybaby. Sex with you would probably be cringe inducing, asking every 10 seconds if you're doing an ok job or if you look ugly on that angle and shit. I know you have balls by that pic of your tiny dick, but jesus fucking christ they are small and vomit inducing. Stop complaining like a little bitch and asking if youre ugly everyday. What exactly do you expect to hear? You're probably not even the actual guy in the pic OP but if you are for the love of God please just kill yourself. Dont ask if you should do it on cam... or hows the best way to do it since youre ugly. Just go and do it, dont tell us youre doing it. Just step away from the computer and do it.
Now.
>>
You look like fucking shit Brandon, even the looks calculator app thinks your fucking ugly. What will you ever do with yourself? Somebody needs to rip your fucking tits off! You dog looking cunt. Degenerate piece of shit.
>>
Okay so I've only seen Brandon posts peripherally. Is Brandon just an idea perpetuated by trolls? Is this a real guy that really post legitimate concerns about his appearance? What exactly is going on here
>>
OP: if you're not trolling, can you provide a burner kik or something? You're not unattractive at all (chick here, can send proof on kik)
>>
>>24058046
It's actually him. For three years now. This kid has literally created his own mental disorder. It would be fascinating for a psychologist. Not so much us.
>>
>>24058137
Okay just read the thread

>>24053298
Welp, Jesus fucking Christ dude
3 years? i would love to be the one that broke you from the endless cycle, but I fear that might never happen.

I've seen your image all over the place without ever reading much and I've always thought, "oh there's that cute guy Brandon again, his pictures are everywhere people must really like him, he's so handsome." . I thought that the whole " does anyone find me attractive" thing was just a big joke because it seemed so obvious to me that, yes of course you're very fucking attractive.

But now after I've read this thread and some of your older stuff..... It makes me so much less attracted to you. It's sad honestly, now when I see these threads I feel like it's going to be followed by a sigh.
I'm not great at giving advice but, I suggest you just leave the Internet and do some soul searching, there's a lot more to yourself than your apperance or relationship status or what people think of you.

Sincerely hope you find what you're looking for bro
>>
>>24057460
seconding this.
Also requesting the one where a bunch of other guys from 4chan are yelling at him and then his mom yells at him to stop arguing with strangers or something.
>>
>>24058197
3 years? He have been posting for more than 5 years.
>>
be my bf brandon
>>
This guy is truly a meme of his own.

You aren't fucking ugly! You're not gorgeous either, but most people aren't. Girls are just as insecure as guys, maybe even more so - maybe you're just trying for surface level girls.
There are girls like you out there and it's even harder for them considering the whole stigma of a girl asking a guy out - average girls don't really get hit on, but they usually find someone anyway.
Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.