[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your opinion on something. Do you think that the general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
I need your opinion on something.

Do you think that the general population thinks it's weird for a guy to have a sex toy?

I know that here I could say that I made a 10ft tall animatronic tentacle monster that fucks me up the ass and most people on /soc/ would ask me if I can make them one too because nothing is weird on /soc/. But do you think normies will think that a guy with a sex toy must be a pervert or a forever virgin?

I'm asking because a friend noticed my tenga egg asked what if was and I got a weird "so you got a toy" response. She said she doesn't think it's weird after I asked her but her initial response makes me doubt that.
>>
It's becoming more acceptable for men to have sex toys. Tenga eggs suck though.
>>
>>24053185
I don't think it's weird. I bought a flesh light for my ex for when I wasn't around. About 1/3 of the guys I've been with have had toys. I have tons of them so I think it'd be a double standard if guys can't.
>>
>>24053241
I like it. Judging from reviews a lot of guys say that they can't tell the difference between textures. I can't on the shaft but can on the head and it feels good. Might be because I have uncut dick
>>
>>24053255
I've used two and they became boring after a while. If you enjoy it then keep on keepin' on.
>>
honestly op, who the fuck cares what you do in your free time.
toys are fun, it only gets pathetic when its one of those plastic asses etc. Handheld toys are fine imo
>>
>>24053185
>She said she doesn't think it's weird after I asked her but her initial response makes me doubt that.
She's a woman, so you have to put up with the bullshit where it's "empowering" for her to have a vibrator, but somehow pathetic for any man to have a sex toy. It's classic power play really; women want to control the supply of sex in order to get what they want from men.

Luckily attitudes are changing, but a lot of guys still fall into this trap.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.