[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
selfsuckers in here! who is able to do this? or who likes to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: goooo.jpg (114 KB, 720x592) Image search: [Google]
goooo.jpg
114 KB, 720x592
selfsuckers in here!
who is able to do this? or who likes to cum in his own face?
post pics of yourself. brag about it.

include kik or skype if you wanna contact.
>>
>>24051730
I have tried to suck my dick a couple of times but I can't do it. I would just discover how does it feel to suck my own dick. Any suggestion? I would also like to ask a girl to help me to reach my dick while we fuck and alternate me sucking it and her blowing me.
>>
>>24051847
You have to surgically remove two ribs. Might be too late as well. Some people do it though.
>>
Don't have to remove any ribs duh. Just don't be fat and have a decent size cock. I weigh 170 with a 6 inch cock and can do what is pictured above. It feels as good as a blowjob.
>>
>>24053070
This anonymous user is giving you, the OP, false hopes. Blowing yourself is like a hand job. You dont even feel it.
>>
Wish I could still do it, body's too average now
>>
I can, but the back pain overweighs the joy by far. I'd rather suck someone else off than me, desu. Much more enjoyable.
>>
>>24053495
Where did that desu come from? I wrote desu Oo
>>
>>24053499
I guess there's always new things to learn. Never realized 4chan changes "to_be_honest" to "desu". Kek.
>>
>>24053209
>not feeling a handjob
I'm sorry that you've become so desensitized.
>>
Ok, listen.

There's not much difference between your dick and any dick, right? So "I want to suck my own dick" is equivalent to "I want to suck a dick". Let's just make this perfectly clear.

Now, if you want to replicate the feeling of sucking your own dick, then we need to go hi-tech. You're gonna have to suck a dick while having your dick sucked. For maximum no-homo, you could have a girl suck your dick while you suck a guy's dick, but now you're stacking the odds against you. For true efficiency, you're going to want to have the guy whose dick you're sucking suck your dick at the same time.

Now you are truly simulating the self-suck.
>>
>>24053906
Yeah. I can suck my own dick and it feels good. If you can't feel a handjob you're really missing out.
>>
can the guys who are able to do this please share pictures with us?
>>
used to be able to do it when I was younger. could get two inches in my mouth but never came from sucking myself.

the feeling of having a cock in my mouth was better than having a mouth on my cock.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.