[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /soc/ I have been interested in psychology ever since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1454805140801.png (137 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454805140801.png
137 KB, 640x480
Hello /soc/

I have been interested in psychology ever since I have known myself and been looking into different therapy styles for a while ergo I developed a curiosity toward individual cases.

This board seemed like a good place check out since it's home to a diverse group of people with eccentric personalities.

I want to converse with anyone who's willing. Having a skype account and wanting to talk is enough. No other prerequisits nor qualifications.

p.s: You can turn it into a general skype thread should you wish to. I dont mind
>>
>>24050985
I can do kik, not skype?
>>
>>24050996

Sadly I dont have kik. Nevertheless thank you!
>>
>>24050985
I've been in psychoanalysis with a "big name" psychoanalyst for about a year and half. I'll talk to you on here but not on skype.
>>
>>24050985
What kind of people are you looking to talk to, and about what?
>>
>>24051012

Anyone is fine as long as they want to have a conversation. No topic limitations. Conversations can be cathartic, funny, dull etc etc. I dont mind.

>>24051009

How was your general experience? Did it help you or not?
>>
>>24051030
It has helped a lot. I still have a long way to go but I've come a long way too.
>>
>>24051038

Can you be more elaborate? Like what was his/her specific diagnosis?
>>
>>24051087
I'm not entirely sure. She told me one time. I remember the name had "narcissistic" in it but there was another term. The way she explained it was that I go back and forth between two poles of thinking I'm the greatest person ever and thinking I'm the biggest piece of shit ever. I wasn't nurtured as a child so I never developed a healthy ego and I get intense bouts of anxiety, paranoia, and depression. I protect the fragility of my ego by using humor or hurting other people. She said the goal is to strengthen my ego so I have a healthier sense of self.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.