[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bored female whose kinda slutty, Ask me Anything for the next
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 540x960
Bored female whose kinda slutty, Ask me Anything for the next 48 hours... Answering anything from "what is it like to lose a sister"(I lost my sister when I was younger).. To "fav position" to "fav colour". ILL ANSWER ANYTHING. my Kik: winterloke
>>
What type of panty do you prefer?
>>
>>24050978
Thongs or bikini cutoffs, but I usually don't wear them with leggings or long dresses
>>
What are you wearing now?
>>
>>24050998
Just thong with leggings.
>>
>>24051003
Let's see them.
>>
Thongs or g-strings
Shaved or not?
Favorite sexual position?
Cum in or on?
>>
>>24050975
First love.
What was his or her name?
How did it end?
What went wrong?
Who was the reason it ended?

Last love (most recent), same questions
>>
>>24051007
This
>>
>>24051007
>>
>>24051027
Thongs

Waxed with landing strip

On the bottom with legs over his shoulders. Or being picked up with legs around his waist, or against the wall

Cum in , prefer in vag

>>24051040

First-
His name Justin
He cheated on me
I walked in on him making out with my cousin.

Last-
Name was Devin
Ended with his throwing my into the drywall
He was a psycho
End of story lol
>>
>>24050975
cum on face, boobs or in mouth?
>>
>>24050975
How important is apperance
>>
>>24050975
Top 3 biggest insecurities?

Top 3 things you would change about yourself if you were God?

Top 3 things you look for most in a partner?

Be brutally honest. No shame.
>>
>>24050975
what is timestamp and how do make one?
>>
What is the thing that you will most definitely never do again?

What is the thing you haven't done yet but that you will most definitely do before you die?

I'm not asking about a "lists of things", I'm asking about The One in each category. And don't just reply with one word: if this thing is really the one you will/won't do, you should be able to find more than a few sentences to explain why it is so important.

Last but not least, what do I need to say/do/be so that I can marry you? (Totally hypothetical, but better to know it sooner than later...)

Also, less hypothetically, what would I need to say/do/be to get your snapchat? swoopyx (not into kik)
>>
What's the best way for a guy to "hit on" a woman if he wants to get to know her better and hopefully move into a relationship rather than just get laid asap? Consider what works best for you as well as what works for your friends.
>>
>>24050975
my dicks 8.5 inches by 6 inches. Some girls tell me its too big and it hurts. others tell me they cant get enough. Do you love big dicks? Do most sluts love big dicks?
>>
>>24050975
Would you get laid with an underage? Maybe 18-19?

Yes, I'm 19, but Idk, would really like to know
>>
>>24050975
What would you say is the best way to approach a girl if you're interested in a relashionship? I'm mostly talking about online because I barely ever go outside.
>>
>Ended with his throwing my into the drywall

But did you deserve it?
>>
Did you ever make out with your sister or do any other playful experimentation?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.