[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
** Sugar Daddy Thread! *** A sugar daddy can find a sugar baby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 22
File: sugar-daddy-candy.jpg (176 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
sugar-daddy-candy.jpg
176 KB, 300x300
** Sugar Daddy Thread! ***
A sugar daddy can find a sugar baby or the other way around.
What they do with/to each other isn't important. As long as both parties agree on a mutual agreement everyone else can fuck off with their opinions.
Copy the template below and fill it out or fuck off. None of this "19/m/gay lf sd."
Below i will tell you how to fill it out in case you are lacking that kind of brain function.

Age? (Self explanatory)
Gender? (MALE OR FEMALE. If you are trans put M or F, then down below explain what you are in the anything we should know category.)
Sexual Orientation? Straight, bisexual, bi-curious, gay. If you are pan-sexual that doesn't count. Wanting to fuck anything is just being horny.)
Location? (Should include your country, state or post code for people to find out if they are close.)
What are you looking for? (Self explanatory)
What are you NOT looking for? (Explain clearly what you are NOT looking for. Or you will get things you don't want.)
Pic? (Face or body. Without photo shop or editing [We can tell])
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? (This is where you fill out if you are transitioning from male to female or vice versa. Maybe fill out race. Or just a little about yourself.)
>>
File: IMG_20160709_192638.jpg (1 MB, 1564x1564) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160709_192638.jpg
1 MB, 1564x1564
>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bi
>Location?
Washington, USA
>What are you looking for?
A sugar daddy. I love being spoiled and in turn I love to spoil with luv <3
What are you NOT looking for?
People over 50, actual dating, anything that's not too vanilla.
>Pic?
Oka
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
I'm bulimic, love the color pink and I'm a very engaging person ehehe
>>
File: hearts.jpg (45 KB, 331x588) Image search: [Google]
hearts.jpg
45 KB, 331x588
I posted in the last thread but my kik decided to crash and I lost several messages. Posting again just to see what's out there <3

>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Pan
>Location?
Midwest USA
A daddy who's into tiny little girls and wants to spoil me with cute/sexy clothes for my tiny new body (110 lbs and getting down to 99 lbs in a month). I'm primarily picture-based but I progress to videos once I trust my daddy
>What are you NOT looking for?
serious dating or skyping (I'm not comfortable camming but I do send timestamped pics and occasional voice clips so you know I'm legit)
>Pic?
I would probably be more modest if I were sober but oh well
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for?
I love japanese style fashion and I want to look as cute as possible for you <3 I'm NOT looking for a one time thing-- I want a daddy with whom I can have a friendly and sexy relationship with some pampering and heavy DD/lg undertones~

kik: carol_barrel
>>
>>24049739
Contact details?
>>
>>24049933
Shit haha
My kik is greensonder
>>
>>24049726

Age? 18
Gender? Female
Location? Ireland
What are you looking for? Online company
What are you NOT looking for? Time wasters, I know who you are. People wanting to meet, I can not do that yet
Pic? Yes ^^
Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Mostly in my room and shy
Kik RollsKitten, you get my skype if I like you
>>
>>24049904
>>24050361
>>24049739
if you aren't willing to meet or date someone
you aren't serious
stop wasting people's time.
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
East Coast, USA
someone to take care of, to care for completely. I am also into a lot of different things, and I'm fun to be around.
anyone not serious
>Pic?
after we talk
very nerdy, into a lot of intellectual things as well, very dominant

skype is scourgekammer I also have a kik I'll give if you add me.
>>
any girls who want to try just being straight out paywhores (selling content or camshows to people in general instead of one daddy) ? make more money that way.
>>
>>24050361
Oh please. Show boobs.
>>
>>24050425
hmm, how dirty would this content need to be?
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
male
>Sexual Orientation?
gay
>Location?
Canada (Qc)
A sugar daddy to spoil me and make me his
Anything painful/illegal
>Pic?
when I have your info
Im shy and don't have a car
>How can some one contact you?
email is [email protected]
>>
>>24049904
I love how I paid you and now you ignore me on kik.
>>
>>24052053
kek
>>
>>24052063
It reflects poorly on a sugar baby and other daddies should know when a baby has this behavior.
>>
>>24049739
Oh and this girl is 15 and is borderline psychotic
>>
File: Picture124124124124124125121236.jpg (3 MB, 4608x2592) Image search: [Google]
Picture124124124124124125121236.jpg
3 MB, 4608x2592
>>24049726
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight, into trannies/traps.
>Location?
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
To be a Sugar Daddy
Someone who I can spend time with and spend time apart with. Someone who wants to grow as a person physically and mentally.
A lazy person with no drive in life, who doesn't know what they want. The extremely depressed and mentally unstable.
>Pic?
Provided
I am a Penetration Tester who only has his job from being a super cool 12 year old back in the wild west days of the internet.
I work from home, and am a top notch former Sous Chef.
I am financially stable and will be so unless Mr. Robot becomes reality.
>>
>>24052213
Forgot contact info
kik: Brokvisk
>>
File: 20160612_202254.jpg (811 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
20160612_202254.jpg
811 KB, 1440x2560
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight, into trannies/traps.
>Location?
Northern Ohio
To be a sugar baby, into traps and women mostly but pretty open to taking nudes and shit, just looking to put together some extra cashh
really gay and demanding daddiys/mommys
>Pic?
Provided
Im pretty chill and love a good conversation, i drink a lot of tea and used to kickbox on an amateur level
>>
>>24052286
kik is ChristianTheHumble
>>
Kik: jadakidd89
>Age?
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
Straight
>Location?
Upstate NY
Someone who can finance my move to California
A free ride
>Pic?
Will send when contacte
I don't really want a gift, let's discuss a fair trade or something I can do for you. I'm black but I'm not a thug in any way. Some people call me oreo.
>>
This thread is a fucking disastrous trainwreck from the start.
>>
File: 1403927616263.jpg (69 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1403927616263.jpg
69 KB, 640x480
>>24052053
>I love how I paid you and now you ignore me on kik.

>>24052063
>kek
More like "cuck" if you ask me.
>>
>>24051699
full nude/masturbation at the least
>>
>>24050425
Unless she gets at least 20 followers who will give her something regularly... no. She will not earn as much as from one sugar daddy.
>>
20m England

More money than sense, apparently

Looking for a local ish girl

I'd be willing to keep it online at first but you'd absolutely have to be willing to meet regularly if you want me to buy you anything
>>
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Gay
>Location?
Poland
A sugar daddy for my own
People over 50, mommy
>Pic?
Later
>Is there anything specific we should know about you?
183/68
kik: maksiuu
>>
What's a reasonable price one of you girls might expect to receive in exchange for masturbating on Skype for example?
>>
>>24054257
>says he has a lot of money but will give nothing until a real life meeting
>later posts saying he's looking for camwhores for as cheap as possible

Could you be anymore fake? You're probably underaged too.
>>
>>24054282
It's actually sad state of affairs where girls wanting money to show you their boobs over the Internet is considered the norm
>>
Male
Canada

looking for a female to be my distraction while im at training, just want to keep it online only so skype, kik, snap. I wont have any money for the next little bit but I will take care of you when I'm working my new job.

email: [email protected]
>>
>>24052053
she's probably not even real, dude. what's your kik?
>>
Any sugar mommies around? 20/m here.
>>
>>24052554

No replies because im a nigger?
>>
File: 123391991.jpg (97 KB, 923x1024) Image search: [Google]
123391991.jpg
97 KB, 923x1024
>Age
>Gender
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
Texas
A reliable SD, preferably mature. Wants to treat me properly and not like a piece of meat. Establishing a real connection. Meetups, no live in situations please.
No live-in situations, no freeloading, no fake Daddies.
>Pic?
Your pic will win mine. Not looking for any shady characters. I want someone who can be real and open up with each other.
>Is there anything else specific we should know?
I'm mostly introverted, love gaming and anime. I'm open minded, and am fetish friendly. I will not be a babygirl or a pet for strangers. I'm posting to find someone else who enjoys the same.

Have patience with my contact info please, I'm in between phones right now
Kik: petchloe
>>
Any girls from Chicago?

25/m/white straight Rich, intelligent, Great Job
>>
>>24049904
Serious waste of time, I would've had more fun smoking a blunt instead.
>>
>>24050391
THIS I AGREE! rawr.
>>
File: 1403297079500.jpg (41 KB, 675x612) Image search: [Google]
1403297079500.jpg
41 KB, 675x612
>>24054307
cucks like you perpetuate it.

>>24055577
No, it's because you're a 26 yo man who wants to use the "muh dik!" meme to ride some old woman to California.
>pic related: yfw no one replies to your "if you let me fuck you, I'll also let you finance my move to California" post
>>
>>24056425
Uh... no? That wasn't the plan but ok sounds cool
>>
File: 295.jpg (15 KB, 177x278) Image search: [Google]
295.jpg
15 KB, 177x278
>>24052213
>TV as monitor
>off-brand (or korean) primary monitor
>shit case, open to catch all of the dust in the world
>at2020 not on an arm with a shock mount
>coolermaster cpu cooler

3/10, but I'll give you points for having senns and an audio technica mic. You're one of the more interesting guys in the thread, though. Would bro it up with you.
>>
>age
>gender identity
Male
Sexual orientation
Straight
>location
Canada. Saskatchewan to be exact but I'm moving to ontario soon.
> looking for
Someone to chat with online hopefully a sweet and sincere person. Talk about random and interesting stuff occasionally swap pics that sort of thing. Untill either she no longer need extra money and a daddy or something else changes.

>Meet ups are not out of the question but we would have to connect and i would really have to consider it.
>contact info
Kik: binbatman1

Message me if you want to ask anything.
>>
>>24056034
From the other thread. At least 5 people calling this person out fir scamming.
>>
>>24056993
Um, it was one person making false accusations. So far no one from this thread or the previous one has come through for me or even came close. Just got mongered for freebies. So now I'm being punished for it? No thanks. Those who talk to me know the difference.
>>
>>24056993
I'm willing to meet up, voice chat, kik etc. Can you not knock down someone who's in this thread seriously? It's extremely rude and honestly I'm tired of it. People come on here to sling at me because I don't hand out free nudes. I'm looking for a personal MBR, nudes are benefits, not my portfolio.
>>
>>24056993
I'm talking to her right now so leave her alone please I'm pretty sure it's up to people who are actually talking to the person to make those calls.
>>
File: images(15).jpg (9 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
images(15).jpg
9 KB, 252x200
>>24056993
Also awesome id Not mine but.
>>
>>24056993
What really happened:

>underaged virgin is looking for free nudes
>chats with girl, asks for nudes, she doesn't provide
>underaged virgin gets butthurt and tries to spread lies about girl in thread

Shit thread is shit enough without faggots like you. Leave and don't come back.
>>
File: disappointed.jpg (5 KB, 250x191) Image search: [Google]
disappointed.jpg
5 KB, 250x191
>>24057057
>>24057289
>>
>>24049739
>I'm bulimic

nigga see a doctor
>>
File: e42.png (146 KB, 356x256) Image search: [Google]
e42.png
146 KB, 356x256
>these threads amount to nothing more but catfishing, trolling, whiteknighting, and shitposting these days

I fucking love it.
>>
>>24057015
There are lots of garbage posters here, but also a few real sugar daddies (though at this rate they will all be gone soon). Unfortunately I'm much too far away from you, so that's why I'll pass on contacting you.
>>
>>24057415
Very unfortunate, I've found success on these threads before and have met some really great potentials. I just might retire from sugaring on 4chan since the shitposting is taking over.
>>
File: 717.png (498 KB, 569x629) Image search: [Google]
717.png
498 KB, 569x629
>>24057428
> I just might retire from sugaring on 4chan since the shitposting is taking over.

You're enabling it, though. I have no idea if what that random anon said is true or not, and neither does anyone else. Breaking news, though: no one cares. As soon as you come back in here and stir the pot, you're just as much of a problem as they are, so don't act like you're above it. Blame those fucking whiteknights that get all butthurt and defensive over you too. You're just antagonizing the shitposters, and that makes them shitpost more.

Honestly, I think all of you interested in this shit are pretty degenerate anyways, but you've done such a bad job at running your threads that you need your posting privileges taken away.
>>
>>24057445
How is she enabling it? By not sending free nudes to thirsty betas like you? You're part of the cancer that is ruining these threads. All you do is shitpost and insult. If you were to be run over by a bus tomorrow, the thread quality would at least slightly improve.
>>
>Age? 18
>Gender? Male
>Sexual Orientation? Bisexual
>Location? California
>What are you looking for? A sugar daddy that will reward me when im a good boy
>What are you NOT looking for? Ill let you know
>Pic? Ill send one to you when we start talking
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? Nothing really special. Im pretty much a normal fag
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat. Kik is preferable yo_duded
>>
>>24057475
>i'm calling people degenerates
>you're whitknighting her
>omg ur so thirsty
Holy shit, get the pussy off of your mind and actually read posts before you get out your sword and shield.
>>
>Age? 18
>Gender? Male
>Sexual Orientation? Straight
>Location? California
>What are you looking for? A girl to cuddle with
>What are you NOT looking for? Sex
>Pic? Ill send one to you when we start talking
Not really
>How can some one contact you? Kik, Skype, e-mail, snapchat.
kik: passionfruitjuice
>>
File: 1411988872204.jpg (55 KB, 448x458) Image search: [Google]
1411988872204.jpg
55 KB, 448x458
This thread is such a shameful display. I keep coming back hoping things will get better when they are clearly getting worse.
>>
I remember back when these threads were 90% females.
But now thats to fucking acceptance even the "straight" guys will take a dick now.
Fucking what?
Either that or the females are fucking ugly or rude.
>>
>>24057654
Sugar threads are officially dead. The only hope is to stop creating them for a while and hope that at some point they can be restarted without all the trash that is flooding them.
>>
>>24057590
Maybe these threads will get better once summer is over and kids like you will be in school again. Here's to hoping.
>>
File: supsoc.jpg (170 KB, 627x995) Image search: [Google]
supsoc.jpg
170 KB, 627x995
>>24052053
Given the fact that I prefaced my post saying I lost several conversations, it's fucked up that you decided to drag my name through the dirt in a public forum. I've been courteous and polite to EVERYONE who has messaged me, and everyone who paid me in fact received several photos immediately. Whoever you are, you're a beta cuck

>>24056193
Let me guess, you're the guy who offered me a $10 gift card but wanted nudes up-front? Or perhaps the guy who opened with a pic of his pencil dick?

>>24055447
I send timestamps, live pictures, voice clips, and specific requests. What more proof do you want lmao
>>
>>24058027
>I'm primarily picture-based
This, nothing else, and nice assumption of who I am, of which you are incorrect.
I re-iterate:
>>24050391
>stop wasting people's time
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
you obviously have no clue to what a real sugar relationship is, so get off of the fucking thread with your pic and camwhoring. All you're doing is inviting the thirsty fuckers who think that's what an SD/sb situation is all about.
>>
>>24058027
I paid you and you continue to ignore me. You haven't bothered to message me back in over two weeks. That's a fact. Like it or lump it but others here should know you're scamming people.
>>
>>24058027
In fact I messaged you again recently and was still ignored. This means you scammed me and likely scammed others. Also this post and this level of name calling shows you are not a nice person.
>>
>>24058207
>>24058301
>>24058303
You
>>
>>24058437
Know
>>
>>24058438
You
>>
>>24058439
Can
>>
>>24058447
>>
>>24058450
To
>>
>>24058453
Multiple
>>
>>24058457
Posts,
>>
>>24058461
Right?
>>
>>24058467
Duh. It's not easy to do it on my phone though.
>>
>>24058467
Thanks for upping the post count. The sooner this abortion of a thread dies the better. It's such complete utter shit that any half-decent sugar daddies or babies are going to stay far away.
>>
>>24058484
That was all done with my phone. Fuck off with your weak excuses.
>>24058528
I try to help.
>>
>>24058536
Fuck off with your passive agressiveness.
>>
>Age
>Sex
Female
>Country
Denmark
>Anything else?
Average built, works out, 5'6.

>NOT looking for?
Anyone with average income that might be desperate enough to THINK they want to start sugar dating because they can't get a girl the normal way.
NOT into anything with cam/vid or the likes.
NOT into "needy" guys who don't know when to stop.

>Looking for?
A kind and understanding daddy who's generous and wants a "special" girl in his life.

I'm not new to this but I've never had a successful meeting/relationship yet. I'm not in a particularly good spot in my life, hence this. I've been cheated, bailed on and messed around with, it's not funny anymore.

If you're serious, throw me an email and I'll give you the full story etc.

>Contact
E-mail: [email protected] (throwaway)
>>
Holy kek you people are embarrassing. Girls aren't even legitimate and insult everyone that criticizes them with "omg u just wanted nudes ur salty" and droves of whiteknights suck their metaphorical cocks while regurgitating the same shit.

You people have the mental capacity of low functioning, autistic children.
>>
>>24059112
>I've been cheated, bailed on and messed around with, it's not funny anymore.
Maybe if you want to be treated with some respect you shouldn't be whoring yourself out for money, just a thought
>>
>>24056054
>Rich
If you have to say it it's highly doubtful if it's true.
>>
>>24059450
How do you best solve a money problem?
> with money
>>
>>24058027
my face when someone was stupid enough to not realize that pens don't write that way
>>
>>24060604

"Sugar daddy relationship"

Kek.

Basically you're asking a man to throw money for you because you failed at life. And they see you as a lowclass whore.
>>
>>24061455
This is correct

I don't mind paying for girls but if I do I'll treat them like the rental they are

Nobody washes a rental car, nobody loves a rental whore
>>
>>24061455
Because you're so super successful, sitting on 4chan and judging others. ;)
>>
>>24062041
At least I have a job, I'm not like a truck stop hooker.
>>
>>24062050
>have job
>about to graduate with no debt
>doing well in life
Not every girl in this thread is doing this because they have to. Some of us just like expensive things we'd normally not have the time or additional cash to afford on our budgets. Calm your /r9k/ autism.
>>
Any European sugar daddies?
I don't do online stuff
>>
>>24062260
I'm an American in Germany, do you have Skype or Kik?
>>
>>24062260
Yes. What are you looking for?
>>
File: image.jpg (382 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
382 KB, 1280x960
>>24049726
>Age?
>Gender?
Male
>Sexual Orientation?
Gay
>Location?
Adelaide, South Australia.
Regular meets, regular payments. I'm open minded but do reserve the right to be discerning. Age isn't of immediate issue but character certainly is. Please be relatively sane.
Crazies, stingy people. And obviously anyone carrying a disease that refuses to practice safe-sex.
>Pic?
Here's one. Admittedly it's some months old.
I'm nice and down to earth, eager to please and have a mutually enjoyable experience. I love guys capable of cooking and taking care of me.

If you want more pictures, demonstrate some interest. Thank you!
>>
>>24049904
Complete waste of time.
>>
File: IMG_20872.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20872.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
These threads are disasters but posting anyway.

>Age?
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Bisexual
>Location?
Chicago
I'd honestly prefer someone I can meet in person. But I'm open to skype. No kik. I've got Amazon and Yandy wishlists that need clearing but cash
is always a plus. I ask for a minimum allowance of $300 weekly or $100 per meet.

I also really-really would like a dance pole for my apartment.
Mindlessly sending nudes. I'm open to proving who I am on cam, but I'm not going to strip for a stranger.
>Pic?
Related. inb4 ewww black.
I will not meet you overnight, nor will I hop on the first plane to see you. I will also not spend the night with you.

I did not post this to argue, if you don't agree, then you just don't agree.

>>
>>24062285
>>24062263
[email protected]
>>
>>24062063
For real.
I have a full time job, can and do take care of myself completely on my own, and don't NEED anybody else.
I'm not looking for someone to pay my bills or buy me food, im more than capable of that, im looking for someone to spoilllll me ( which i could also do on my own, but its more fun when someone else does. Buying myself flowers isnt as nice as someone buying the for me, going on a fancy dinner date to treat myself isn't fun) because they want to and because its fun for the both of us.
They have fun buying me things, taking me places, etc, and I have fun being a lil naughty.
That's what a sugar daddy/baby is. If you wanted to pay cash and treat someone w no respect why tf not just get a prostitute? That's what you're looking for, not a sugar baby.
>>
Oh, so THIS is where all the women on /soc/ are.
>>
>>24062827
You're saying prostitutes don't tell themselves this.

You're selling "love" for money. Don't lie to yourself that you're not going to spread those legs or suck his dick for cash. A "little naughty" my ass.

Basicly you're manipulating the stupid man-children here into paying for your garbage life.

Also whats kinda funny is black women claim they are "underprivileged" yet here you are wanting a free lunch from someone because you have a vagina.
>>
paying for pics or vids is massively fail

if I was gonna waste money id go out and get an actual whore that will actually work for it, only pics or vids is just lazy
>>
>>24052286
>straight
>into trannies/traps
>>
>>24049726
>Age?
>Gender?
M
>Sexual Orientation?
bi/pan? I dunno
>Location?
Someone who would care for me and shower me with love and actually reach out to try to bring me out of my shell
>What are you NOT looking for? (Explain clearly what you are NOT looking for. Or you will get things you don't want.)
I don't need a place to stay. I don't need something that's just sex. I don't need someone who will interrupt my education.
>Pic? (Face or body. Without photo shop or editing [We can tell])
>Is there anything specific we should know about you, or what you are looking for? (This is where you fill out if you are transitioning from male to female or vice versa. Maybe fill out race. Or just a little about yourself.)
I'm a brown haired white boy from the suburbs. I've only ever had one person close to me. I speak basic French, and am trying to teach myself Russian.
>>
>>24050361
I am absolutely blown away by your skin and neckline. I don't have Kik yet, but I will check this thread in the morning. Please be real. Let's find a way to do something.
>>
File: sad.jpg (118 KB, 434x420) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
118 KB, 434x420
24/mtf/ny
just looking for someone generous to buy me e-gift cards for food
i'm near broke and hungry
will exchange for companionship
reply with skype and i'll add you if you're interested
>>
>>24065711
I'm somewhat interested
>>
>>24062827

May I ask where you're from and if you have any contact info?
>>
>>24052134
What psychotic shit did she pull? Lol
>>
Maybe some one should make a separate thread for trans people. Just saying.
We'd see how quick that thread would tank.
>>
>>24065110
Aw thanks haha!
>>
>>24066203
ID change overnight?
>>
>>24066266
Different computer? Idk
>>
>>24062827
I feel the same way.
I work, I make more than enough to support myself, but I like spending time with someone who's got the funds to do nice stuff with me, buy me a nicer dinner than most guys, and treat me with respect because I'm worth it.

Most of the time, I'd like them to pay for it because I like knowing they're worth my time, and that money goes back into spending it on nice stuff to go on dates anyways, if I'm going out. I don't NEED to do this, I just want someone to treat me nice and who values my time. It's fun meeting with guys who value me enough to compensate me, and have the funds to do high-quality activities.
>>
File: 1456970060246.jpg (27 KB, 416x234) Image search: [Google]
1456970060246.jpg
27 KB, 416x234
>>24066606
>and treat me with respect because I'm worth it.
>any dating site ever
>guys act offended when girls have standards
>mfw
"Chill and Netflix" isn't a date. I don't know when or how modern dating turned into nothing but hook ups and getting high.
>>
File: 1468708624228.jpg (368 KB, 1932x2576) Image search: [Google]
1468708624228.jpg
368 KB, 1932x2576
>Age?
>Gender? (MALE OR FEMALE. If you are trans put M or F, then down below explain what you are in the anything we should know category.)
Trans girl (people got pissed at me for putting it at the end last time so fuck your template, it sucks.)
>Sexual Orientation?
bi
>Location?
Dublin, Ireland
My dream would be a daddy in Dublin but I know that's unrealistic so online is okay too. I'm not desperate for money at the moment but the idea of being spoiled just really turns me on. But sexy clothes and toys are still always great :3 Kink is also a awesome thing that I love.
Some who isn't very dominant. I'm not saying being caring or kind is bad but being caring and kinda with out treating me like the cum slut I am is just boring
>Pic?
Why wouldn't this be at the end? Like, how can I write the pic? Lame template
My dream relationship would be a combo of a sd/sb and master/slave dynamic. I dunno how that would work but it might give you and idea of my inclinations. Also, I am trans ( I know that's not very popular here but fuck those people) and I'm on a fairly massive wait list to start hormones. Best case scenario, it'll be a year before I start HRT (Ireland literally has one endocrinologist who works with trans people (I honestly don't mean figuratively)). Just thought I'd put that hear cus people usually ask pretty quick.

my kik is sissyphean
my email is [email protected]

Hope to hear from someone soon! xoxo
>>
>>24066721
That's my point - if they're paying for my time, usually they value me more than "netflix and chill".
Guys who can compensate me for my time usually want to do something more, and can afford to go to dinner and such.
>>
Not sure if I'll get any replies for this as it's not exactly sugar daddy-esque but I'm looking for a female to be involved in a "slut enabling" relationship. It's not too dissimilar to cuckolding/hotwifing only we don't have a sexual relationship of our own at all obv

Essentially its a purely online/financial relationship where I would finance your means to go and enjoy yourself. Buying you clothes/underwear of your choosing and potentially paying for nights out and hotel rooms depending on how it goes, in return for pictures, stories, possibly the return of the used clothing and such

if anyone is interested/curious just email me at [email protected] and we can talk ^-^
>>
>>24056961
Getting a lot of traffic but I'm off the market I found someone I will update.

So far she is the greatest.
>>
I have been lurking these threads for months and occasionally even posted. They have never been great, but the quality has plummeted to complete shit lately. After a few months, all I have to show for it are brief conversations with fakes or flakes. A few have talked longer, but in the end I have still not managed to meet a single girl from these threads.

I swallowed my pride and created an account on SA about a month ago. In that time period, I have had a date with 3 potential sugar babies, and have another one coming up today. All girls I have met have been pretty, nice and fun, and without mental issues. One of them led to an arrangement. There is simply no comparison - if you are a serious SD/SB, you should be on SA and not here.

tl;dr Fuck this thread.
>>
>>24062710
Mind telling us even a little bit of the basics before contacting you?
>>
>>24068705
You're making it seem like you've spoken to every girl in the thread, which you haven't. I'm on SA too and I barely get any responses outside of someone asking for private photos and not saying a thing.
>>
>>24068808
Very true. I tried SA for 6months paid premium. bots, plain hookers/escorts and time wasters were the extent of contacts I ever received or got back from my messaging. There is a very low wheat to chaff ratio I'm afraid
>>
>>24050425
You offering or suggesting :3
>>
>>24049726

Im also just a cam model if anyone is interested! Tigerpop1101pop
>>
>>24069011
would love to chat to you about my above post
>>24068705
>>
>>24069014
>>24069043
linked to the wrong post lol
>>24067271
>>
File: just a taste.png (3 MB, 1440x2389) Image search: [Google]
just a taste.png
3 MB, 1440x2389
>>24049726
>Gender?
Female
>Sexual Orientation?
Heteroflexible.
I'm only romantically attracted to men, but I'll have sex with both genders. :)
>Location?
Florida!
Daddies who are 30-60 y/o and willing to pay me via Moneypak (preferred) or Visa giftcards.
I will use the money you send me for things like makeup, clothes, etc.
Different prices for different actions... Can be paid for a week or just for a day.
I will be a friend and a play partner. I am willing to do just about anything kink wise.
If you paid me for a week or day of play/friendship, and I don't want to continue our dynamic, I will continue for however long that is left according to what you paid me for and then will discontinue our dynamic.
I may be willing to do things irl if I know you for a long time, you're nice to me, and I genuinely want you.
However, I will not meet up with people I've known for a short period of time.
Serious dating.
Monogamy.
Having my pics/videos saved.
Being treated like a B-class whore.
Traveling.
>Pic?
I will send more upon contact when we have familiarized ourselves, and we decide we want to pursue a dynamic.
I will uncensor when paid.
Caucasian, hazel eyes, dirty blond hair, 110 lbs, 5"6, 32A, don't have a roastie.
Favorite colors: Blush pink, lilac purple, forest green
Favorite animals: Kitties, bunnies
Favorite movies: Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind, Mr. Nobody, Lolita ('97)
Favorite kinks: DDlg, ageplay, and especially whatever Daddy likes!

>Contact
[email protected]
Email me telling about yourself.
>>
>>24069320
I should also mention that if you are in my state and reasonably local, I'd consider a serious romantic and monogamous relationship.
However, I will not have a serious romantic or monogamous relationship with someone that is more than a couple hours away.
>>
>>24049726
Thread derailed
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.