[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate My Body (THREAD) I'm the girl with the blue bikini
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Rate My Body (THREAD)

I'm the girl with the blue bikini
>>
>>24046788
I personally like you. For me your body is stimulating, I like a little chub on a woman and yours is lovely placed
>>
File: 1465959791.jpg (14 KB, 294x294) Image search: [Google]
1465959791.jpg
14 KB, 294x294
>>24046788
ofc you are
>>
I like them thick :) and nude pics?
>>
>>24046788

fat
>>
Volunteer to bang u!!
>>
I personally like my women thick. You're pretty cute too. I'd love to have you on my dick. I'm sure youd ook even better taking it
>>
>>24046788
Obese/10
Why has everyones standards dropped so low now a days with this THIQ(obese) phase?
>>
>>24046788
you're very sexy.
i'd like to see more of your boobs though, they look great. i don't necessarily mean naked, even with that bikini would be cool, just not covered with your arms
>>
>>24046788
Let's just say I need to get inside you asap
>>
>>24046788
I'd suggest a little more activity or to eat some salads.
20-30lbs lighter and you'd be very nice.
>>
A little bigger but still in the "id fuck the shit out of you" range.
>>
>>24046788
Looks like the other one might be hot
>>
>>24046788
3/10
You're pushing "obese"
>>
>>24046788
Do you fuck corn dogs?
>>
>>24046788
You look great sweetie don't let people bring u down.
>>
10/10
>>
>>24046788
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.