[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm noticing a lot of men looking for mas women or dom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 338121.jpg (43 KB, 405x405) Image search: [Google]
338121.jpg
43 KB, 405x405
So I'm noticing a lot of men looking for mas women or dom women. This is pretty much not a thing. Why is it that you want this? And why do you suppose you will never find it?
>>
I think (for me at least) it's some kind of higher form of being a "nice guy".

The logic behind it would be that I just want to make girls happy feel good, and being submissive to one would be the easiest way to do it.

DON'T REPLY YET I HAVE MORE TO SAY!

I realize that this is not a good or correct way to think, so I'm trying to fix it, I was just providing some insight.
>>
>>24039830
>This is pretty much not a thing.
It obviously is. But.i would agree with you the maturity level of women is vastly lower than mens.
>Why is it that you want this?
Childhood trauma mostly. Safe place to be vulnerable and deal with our wounds.
For me anyways and im speaking of mommydoms.
>And why do you suppose you will never find it?
Women are extremely immature and self centered most of the time. I blame betas and chads for this. Mostly the liberal agenda. Hopefully women can adjuat in the future. Right now we're just in an awkward phaise as the internet is still young
>>
>this is pretty much not a thing
don't talk out of your arse
>why do you suppose you will never find it?
I mostly see women who are either surprisingly conservative with regards to sex, even those free spirit liberals (who might even consider kinks inherently problematic) or that are open about general fetishes but find it hard to see acceptance from people about that, so they keep it to themselves. Those are hard to detect for obvious reasons and I have become too much of a shut in these last years to even get a chance anymore. God I hate myself.

Then theres the horde of people who think vanilla with slaps on the ass is so kinky omg. Those are in the first group.
>>
>>24039830
Women aren't naturally susceptible to being dominant and are submissive by nature. Men are obviously more dominant by nature. This shows up in conventional sexual roles in humans.

Which is why dominant women are sexy. Just because you don't find it sexy and you don't see it everywhere, doesn't mean it doesn't exist or there aren't others interested.

Stop talking out of your ass and being a fucking edgelord. Not all of us are cucks or "niceguys" or fucking grovelling, begging assholes. It's all in the roleplay, like everything else pertaining to BDSM.

Summer can't be over quick enough.
>>
>>24039830
I don't think i'm into dom women like a lot of guys are, but a sexually aggressive women who is a little on the dom side is a very hot thing. I like it in JOI videos the best, but there's a limit to it. I don't want to be humiliated, degraded, or treated like a baby or something. Just not my thing. Still, when a women is somewhat dominating, it's proof that they're actually into sex and not just faking it. When they confidently and firmly say "lick my pussy" I know it's a woman who is comfortable with sex. When you're with a timid woman who doesn't know her pussy from a hole in the ground and acts like a helpless, sexually awkward little girl or something, there's more room for things to go bad. You have to be so careful and gentle and even then you don't know for sure if you've even satisfied her and to me it feels good to know that I've given a girl a good fuck. It's an ego thing, but still it feels better that way to me.
>>
The only reasons a girl/woman will engage in it is either for money or social status or she's getting something out of it (money , other lovers etc) the fact married men pay for this is proof .
>>
I feel as though whenever we're talking about dominant women, or being a submissive man, people instantly expect the stereotypical obese, dirty, grovelling cuckold that wants to pay out money to have somebody spit on them.

For the most part, that simply is not true. When people say that men are naturally dominant, and women are naturally submissive, yet plenty of men fall under the submissive category, then why can more women not simply fall under the dominant category? Please, if anybody actually knows, do educate me on this matter because I think that the claim that women can't be dominant is utterly ridiculous for the most part. I'm gonna say it, women seem to be less dominant in sex because it's not socially accepted. Obviously that is not the defining factor, but it does contribute.

On top of that, when people think of dominant women, a lot of people make the mistake of thinking of some dominatrix laced in leather with a 16 inch strap-on and nipple clamps ready for her slave. For me, the idea of a dominant woman is one that would be willing to take control during sex, be that facesitting, being on top and being the one to initiate things. Of course, the idea of a classical dom does sound interest, too, but it's not something that I've experienced yet (along with a lot of subs because we're a dime a dozen), so I probably have a lot of incorrect, pre-established expectations regarding what it would be like.

I don't think I'll find it because I'm not confident enough to go out and find it. I come across as really open in person and talkative, but I get cold feet when trying to start conversation about certain things, and the idea of having to look for it is quite devastating.

But that's just my tuppence.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.