[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Somebody told me I look like this guy (I'm on the left)...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: j.jpg (576 KB, 1650x1664) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
576 KB, 1650x1664
Somebody told me I look like this guy (I'm on the left)... is that correct?
Also supposedly I look typically Central Slavic... this got me worried as I reckon that's not a good thing lol
>>
Like I said.

Mostly the Nose and face shape. And to a lesser degree in the eyes
>>
File: ein heller schein am firmament.jpg (649 KB, 936x1664) Image search: [Google]
ein heller schein am firmament.jpg
649 KB, 936x1664
>>24039217
does that mean I'm ugly? Is my face too narrow?
>you will always be a Slav
>>
>>24039471
Hey, I'm a slav as well... (From Volkhov, RU)

And No, definitely not ugly. Just kinda telltale slav.
>>
>>24039484
Yeah it's just that typical Slavic (male) features are widely regarded as unattractive, as opposed to Germanics, Mediterraneans, Anglos etc.
I knew I looked Slavic because that's what I am, just hoped it isn't so evident.
>>
There's nothing wrong with looking Slavic, I personally think the Slavic look can be very attractive at times.
>>
>>24039202
>>24039471
You look finnish or something maybe kinda slavish. which is not bad

You don't look that guy at all.
>>
>>24040049
I have more of a Nordic/Germanic look. But at least you and the guy I know both like fine. Not ugly at at all
>>
I have to disagree completely.
You have more of a square face shape with a pronounced jaw and chin, while the man on the right has a face that is larger at the forehead and tapers down to be thinner at the chin.

Your eyes look nothing alike as well. Yours look like they're almost perfectly symmetrical and straight, while his are more at an angle as well as the crease on his upper eyelids not being as dramatic.

The only thing that might be similar to me is the nose and I can't tell well with the picture comparison.

You're a very, very handsome man, so don't worry about it.
>>
>>24040111
this
>>
>>24040049
I don't get why they're considered unattractive honestly. I'm really into slav guys. Though it's partly the languages as well, I think.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4094x4363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4094x4363
>>24039202
Bro you look good, stop being an insecure bitch. ;)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.