[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Kink Thread. post your gender. age, orientation, a picture,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: kthread.jpg (84 KB, 1700x592) Image search: [Google]
kthread.jpg
84 KB, 1700x592
New Kink Thread.

post your gender. age, orientation, a picture, anything you want about yourself.
but most importantly just discuss kinks. dont be afraid to share your deepest darkest fantasies.
ill start, 21 male straight (sexually at least)
i am pretty much into anything and everything. im turned on by other people being really into kinks. if something makes you wet just thinking about it i will be fucking into it just as much as you. i can be extremely dom or sub, i love all ends of the sexual spectrum.
anyways, go!
>>
Cool topic.
25/M/Dom

Figured out I was into kink/bdsm when I was around 14 and saw some net photo of a tied up woman. Since then I've been a Tease & Denial/Delay and Orgasm Denial Dom. I branch out a lot but those are my specialties are really get me going.

Any other orgasm control Dom's or subs out there?
>>
29/M/Straight
>Kink
In the past year I've discovered I'm into gentle/loving femdom and role reversal but so far I've yet to find a single girl who even knows what it is let alone is into it. Even online it seems to be a super rarity. I've started to give up on the idea, honestly.
>>
>>24036242
Don't give up, I've been in the communities for a decade, it's just super-saturated. Find some IRC channels, join fetlife, go to events if your city has any.
>>
>>24036236
when i dom i get into that stuff a little bit
>>24036242
finding serious femdoms in general is a nightmare. im lucky enough to have dated someone in the past who got into some fantasies i had and we roleplay them a lot to this day.
>>
>>24036246
23/Dom here, but take this poster's advice, the best way to find that, and partners in general, is usually in person events.

As for me, you, I'm really into hypnosis, blame Sailor Moon.
>>
>>24036300
Ever listen to the ASMR videos? Once they came along my ex (and sub) started into various forms of hypnosis. I was only good at getting her to doze off, then continue speaking softly until I got an arousal reaction. Still find it interesting.
>>
20/m/us

I have a chubby build but I'm usually very submissive

I don't know the name of the kink but my fantasy is to go on a road trip in a van full of slightly older men and just get passed around the whole time <3
>>
30m uk. Not really sure how to explain it but I'm really into girls who are into the 'straight shota' fantasy...so most fantasies involve that, or watching a girl with a much younger boy. Pretty hard to find girls who are into this though. Physically I like rough sex,and giving/receiving anal play.
>>
>>24036203

29/f/straight

Just another domme, for the most part. I kind of have a thing for puking. If a guy puked in front of me I'd probably be turned on. Lately I've been fantasizing about having two subs and watching them have sex.
>>
>>24039410
Wow, didn't really expect to find anyone with similar interests, what about puking does it for you?
>>
>>24039419

I'm not sure, it might be because I think the human body is fascinating. Whenever I get sick I think it's kind of cool. Or it could be that when men are sick they're paler, weaker, and more vulnerable. Could be those mommy instincts kicking in a perverted way.

What about you?
>>
>>24039478
Your reasoning behind this may have just converted me to this and I'd never even considered it before.
>>
>>24039478
I'm not really sure either. I've always just felt anything the human body could do could be made to be kinda fun. And I guess on the flipside of what you said, I like feeling vulnerable. Ever gone further than think about it?
>>
>>24039525

Nope, don't have any prospects right now or any real ability to get a sub. If I had one I don't know if I'd be game for bringing it up.
>>
>>24039577
Fair enough, if you ever wanna talk more about it I could leave some contact details here?
>>
>>24039577
Whereabouts in the states are you anon.
>>
File: arara.jpg (100 KB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
arara.jpg
100 KB, 405x720
>22/m/homofag
>In an open relationship, really into being hardcore dommed on the side, lots of miscellaneous fetishes and such. More brutal and macho the dude the better
>>
File: irrelevant.jpg (44 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
irrelevant.jpg
44 KB, 500x387
>ASL
I'm a 29 year old male.
>Sexual Orientation
I'm extremely hetero.
>Kinks
Cock worship, orgasm denial/control, slight degradation, spanking/choking/etc, breath play, general dominance and such.
>What are you looking for?
Just conversation, talking about (potentially shared) kinks. I pretty rarely meet people that are into the same things, at least for the same reasons, as I am.
>Contact
You can kik me at whyamievendoingthis
>>
21/m/straight

Hugely into femdom. It ain't fun if the women isn't in control. I don't have a whole lot of limits and I'm pretty much open to anything, especially Mommy domme.
>>
25, male, bisexual, just want a qt domme gf to fart on me.

Or a qt trap gf to love tenderly
>>
>>24039410
forced bi type thing or already gay/bi subs?
I guess tl;dr do you want them to do it because they're into it or would you rather them not be into it and still do it to please you or because you commanded them to?
>>
>>24040344

If they're not into it it's not as good, imo.
>>
>>24041508
you just need to encourage them more... maybe make them blow each other and the first one to cum loses. winner gets to fuck you while the other is forced to watch?
>>
21/male/straight

just realized this. i have a kink for rubbing myself against a random girl while travelling(busses, cars,etc.). not really molesting. just the slightest of touches. arm to arm, leg to leg. just any kind of skin contact would make me hard. is it a common kink?
>>
>>24041635

I don't have any subs at all, this is just hypothetical. I've run into bi guys already in a relationship and looking for a third, so maybe someday I'll go looking for that again.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.