[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm just curious, how many women actually use /soc/? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2
File: 1362433677879.jpg (151 KB, 503x587) Image search: [Google]
1362433677879.jpg
151 KB, 503x587
I'm just curious, how many women actually use /soc/? I don't doubt women are on /soc/, I don't doubt that LOTS of women are probably on /soc. But part of me can't help but feel that the ratio of men to women on /soc/ is like 10:1 or some high number like that. For instance, these dick rate threads, obviously guys want people to make them feel good about their dick. Now you obviously would never know if a female is rating your dick, it's just a circle jerk of self validation from strangers who could be women.

I suppose ignorance is bliss, it doesn't matter who is rating your dick as long as someone says they like it. Same for face rating threads, you don't know who is rating your face but you feel good when someone says "You're cute" or gives you a high rating. I don't know, maybe I'm weird but I'm a straight male and I would feel better knowing females are rating my face, dick, body, etc. That's just why I can't get into /soc/ or take /soc/ seriously, I feel like a straight male will feel much better if they know for a fact that a woman is rating them. But, I guess it's hard to find places where you know women are actually rating you. I suppose you could go on Tinder and see how many matches you get, or something like that. You can see how many women talk to you, or go to some site with a rating system of how attractive you are. Also it's really easy to lie about your gender on the internet, obviously someone can say they're a girl when they really aren't.

I guess /soc/ is just for people who want/need self validation on their body so they feel good about themselves, they don't care who it is that is rating them as long as they are rated with praise and high scores. But for me, I just don't buy it, I mean sure I'll feel good if someone says "Oh you're cute" or "You have a nice dick" but it's like that isn't enough, because I don't know who is rating it and that ruins it for me.
>>
why did you type so much?
how am i suppose to read that?

and if there is a girl out there i'm in rhode island..
>>
>>24030049
>of me can't help but feel that the ratio of men to women on /soc/ is like 10:1
But that's what makes /soc/ great
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.