[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any nudists on here? Experiences with nudist colonies beaches?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: feels goodman.jpg (14 KB, 475x360) Image search: [Google]
feels goodman.jpg
14 KB, 475x360
Any nudists on here? Experiences with nudist colonies beaches? Do you live with nudists? Are you an at home nudist only?

I want to get into going to nudist colonies and such but afraid of the inappropriate bones.

Nudist general
>>
>>24028570
I live in hot city so my family has always been somehow nudists domestically. We don't wear clothes. We live naked most of the time. Right now I'm naked in my bed while my sister is taking shower with the door wide open. It's ok. Nudism is no taboo here
>>
>>24028574
It's just in the house right? Has there ever been any awkward moments?
>>
>>24028579
Yes it's a domestical thing we do.
Not necessarily. I'm gay so it's indifferent.
Though one time they hold me down and forcibly put a condom on my dick... i was only 8. But it was a joke.
>>
>>24028589
Ah I see. I haven't really gotten a chance to talk to a nudist. There was a chick from a website a few years ago who lived and grew up in a nudist colony. Kinda same as you, with being naked around her family.
>>
File: 1354745464807.gif (1 MB, 300x191) Image search: [Google]
1354745464807.gif
1 MB, 300x191
>>24028589
>>
>>24028598
It's funny because in my childhood there wasn't internet, so all the boys were absolutely thirsty to see a cunt, and it was like such ordinary thing for me. Dicks on the other hand... i grew up with mom, 4 sister and a female cousin. Daddy left home when I was 5. My sister were very intimate with me, we showered together, and more than once i helped them with private shaving. So vaginas and boobs were common core for me... but dicks... dicks were extraordinary. Never saw one apart from mine until 19.
>>
>>24028621
Jesus that would be like the straight kids dream scenario. Tits and ass and vag everywhere.
>>
>>24028627
Not for me though... perhaps that's why Im gay after all. Grew up tired of vagina.
>>
>>24028633
That is indeed a possibility.

Does anyone take there nudity to colonies or beaches?
>>
>>24028638
There's a famous nudism beach where we live called Tambaba but my sister and I have sun phobia so I don't see it happening.
>>
>>24028677
Ouch that sucks.
>>
Bump for nudists or those interested in it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.