[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can guys take effective nudes? It seems like it's WAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: CeXE-GTUIAEyh-K.png (520 KB, 640x629) Image search: [Google]
CeXE-GTUIAEyh-K.png
520 KB, 640x629
How can guys take effective nudes? It seems like it's WAY easier for chicks to take nudes than dudes, and I can't help but imagine that the traditional dick pic gets old after only one time.
>>
>>24026367
You just gotta play around with it my dude. Exaggerate your best features a hide the bad. Got nice thighs? Flex those fuckers. Got a small dicker? Cover it with your hand or something. All about finding your angle and features.
>>
Go get all the money out of your bank account and pose with it
>>
>>24026413
Yeah but like
what are hot angles on dudes
I used to cam and stuff so all the angles I know just make me look like I'm ready to catch dick, none of them make me look sexy/masculine

All I can think of for dudes is the standard dick pic angle, a low angle like what you'd see right before a bj, and the classic mirror/shirtless shot with my dick out, I can't think of anything else
>>
I like to lay down and hold my phone out to the side for two reasons

1. Dick is curved. Not a ton but it's not particularly attractive
2. Have slight abs, they're way easier to see at that angle
>>
>>24026367
Trust me, girls don't want to see your dick. At all. There's nothing even remotely attractive about them.
Just tense up and take the photo from above at about a 2 or 10 o'clock angle so it has your face chest and abs in
>>
>>24027573
>Trust me, girls don't want to see your dick. At all. There's nothing even remotely attractive about them.
Mayne I dunno what your experience has been but chicks have asked me for dick pics on several occasions (obvs ones I was hooking up with or dating)
this is actually literally why I'm asking
>>
>>24026367
just like anything else,
i'm good at taking nudes because i practice.
well not practice but i take a lot of nudes which is why i know what angles to use. just practice and you'll get better
>>
>>24027067
>go to /hm/
>search for a thread with masculine guys
>use your best judgement to determine which pictures are good
>contain your inner homo
>get inspired
>take pics
>evaluate your pics again using your best judgement
>take new ones if they're garbage
>give up after the 3rd try and learn how to tie a noose
>>
You got to play with women curiosity. Thats it.

Depicting your cock only works for gays.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.