[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone by the sea in Poland? I'm on vacation till the 18th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: flaga-1132x670.jpg (29 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
flaga-1132x670.jpg
29 KB, 800x600
Anyone by the sea in Poland? I'm on vacation till the 18th July in Kolobrzeg. Nice little town but I don't know what to do aside from going to the beach or eating at fancy hotels.
>>
>>24025246
>>>/int/
>>
https://join.skype.com/b1fdREHDdRXb
>>
>>24025246
Im in Koszalin mate
>>
>>24025261
>>24025266
Thanks to the both of you.
>>
>>24025271
Cool. Are you a local or tourist, polish or other tourist? I'm from out of country.
>>
>>24025292
I was born here but moved when i was 11. Im visiting my family. Would love to come back it's a comfy city. Where you from?
>>
>>24025301
Sweden but I speak Polish. I am surprised at how expensive buffets are in comparison to dishes you can order from the menu.
>>
>>24025314
Well i was in mielno and was suprised when i saw the prices. You can see that its not made for Poles but westerns. Do you know something about bornholm?(i know its not Swedish but still in the nordic family). I heard you can cruise there from kołobrzeg looks pretty nice. Is it worth the visit?
>>
>>24025332
If you have a bike it's worth it or a scooter or car. You can camp pretty cheap there but food will be 5 times more expensive. I saw the ad for Bornholm but haven't checked it out yet.
>>
>>24025358
Thanks. Well i could help you a little if you could say what you want to do(Idk party or visiting some cities?). And can you leave kołobrzeg?
>>
>>24025395
I don't have a car but I can take a train or bus. Some day soon I'm planning on going to Koszalin. I'm not planning on finding a prostitute if that's what you mean :P
>>
>>24025439
Nah. Koszalin is pretty nice. Actualy why can you speak Polish?
>>
>>24025446
Have some family that is polish. Ok off to sleep.
>>
>>24025246
bump
>>
>>24027393
Are you from that area?
>>
bump? Anyone going to see the Horse jumping/prancing competition, Cavaliada?
>>
It's kind of difficult to wait and see if someone answers here so I'll just post my kik and I'll see if anyone is interested in talking in Polish, English or Swedish.

kik:MirreMicke
>>
badum
>>
>>24031886
last *tiss*
>>
i can suck yalls dicks
>>
>>24034162
No thanks
>>
>>24036286
for free???
>>
Anyone from Poznań around?
>>
>>24039016
I know people from Poznan and have relatives nearby. But am not going there this summer.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.