[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Marathon sex >Age >Sex >Longest you've ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Come now.jpg (19 KB, 236x354) Image search: [Google]
Come now.jpg
19 KB, 236x354
ITT: Marathon sex
>Age
>Sex
>Longest you've ever lasted without cumming
>Longest you've ever lasted without a break
>Could they keep up?

Pic Unrelated
>>
>>24024234
>Age
>Sex
Male
4 Hours
6 Hours
>Could they keep up?
Nope.

Is it just me, or do women get generally upset if they can't make you cum? Hell, even after I cum I don't go soft as long as we dont stop, and I'm pretty insatiable. Ex gfs have just gotten frustrated with me over it, I thought it was ideal to last a long time?
>>
>30
>M
>I can pretty much go forever depending
>Longest lasting was 2 hours during an 9 hour marathon sex session
>Yes, she could

Afterwards there was legitimate worry though that we had damaged her vagina for good because by the end of it things felt different and weird. We didn't damage it for good luckily.

Average amount of time in the bedroom is 40 minutes to 1:20ish but that's including foreplay and resting.

Sometimes I don't even cum despite 4-5 rounds.
>>
m
1 hour
1 hour
>alcohol
>cant cum
>>
F
> longest without cumming
Not long, I'm really sensitive. Maybe 30 minutes?
> longest without a break
What counts as a break? I've spent like an entire day with a bf who just went from pounding me to eating me out to having me give a blowjob to fingering me. But if it's just straight up pounding that counts, I guess I don't really know
> Could they keep up
He was pretty much the one keeping it going, after a while I just let him do what he wanted
>>
>>24024290
So was that preferred? Idk, maybe I'm getting some lazy chicks butI fuck'em for a good while make them cum 2-3 times and they're just like "I'm tired now"

Always came back for more,but never wanted to go past round 3.
>>
>>24024315

It felt really good while he was doing it (I basically blanked out from cumming) but it began to hurt after a while and afterwards I was so sore it hurt to walk.
>>
>Age
>Sex
F
30 minutes
3 hours
>Could they keep up?
For the first few hours, yeah
>>
File: wregasrga.jpg (32 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
wregasrga.jpg
32 KB, 480x480
>>24024234
>>Age
>>Sex
f
>>Longest you've ever lasted without cumming
15 minutes?
>>Longest you've ever lasted without a break
26 hours, although i was unconscious for 5ish hours
>>Could they keep up?
there was 10 of them and they took turns so yeah they were fine.
>>
>Age
>Sex
M
Several hours, it was after I hit the point where I couldn't cum anymore
14 hours nonstop bareback cream pie bonanza
>Could they keep up?
Kind of, her hands locked up and she kept hyperventilating, she was also one of the lucky few who can orgasm from vaginal stimuli alone and she was a multiple orgasm champion. Every time she came I could feel her pussy tighten and spasm. Now days I can't find anyone who can keep up like that
>>
>>24024533
>26 hours
what
>>
>>24025108
Lol all she's gotta do is lay back and lube up kek
>>
>>24024234
>>Age
>>Sex
F
>>Longest you've ever lasted without cumming
Like 6 hours?
>>Longest you've ever lasted without a break
Does him using a vibrator on me count as having a break? If not then well over 6 hours, probably over 7
>>Could they keep up?
Well he was just using a vibrator on me while so yeah

The longest I've gone with him fucking me with his dick was about 2 hours, at that point I was totally done but still had plenty left in him
He actually ended up calling another girl to fuck next to me while I recovered, he must have done about 4 hours of more or less solid sex that day
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.