[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No Age Gap thread almost 33, this is the last day I can date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: age gap crop.jpg (563 KB, 1749x1249) Image search: [Google]
age gap crop.jpg
563 KB, 1749x1249
No Age Gap thread
almost 33, this is the last day
I can date someone age 23
and not look like a weirdo or a creep

> Age / Sex / Orientation
> Country / City
> Height / Eyes / Hair
> Physical Figure

tell us about yourselves
and what you hope to find in a partner
>>
53 m, straight.
Deepinaheartadixie, USA
6', 190, short salt and pepper hair
Typical middle aged man. I teach astronomy at a small college, been watching the Juno telemetry.

I've had age gap relationships before, biggest was 21 years difference. I guess I'm just looking for a woman who gives good mind, college age or higher. To me any woman under 45 is a younger woman.
>>
18 / m / straight
SoCal
6' blueishgreenish eyes, long (almost to neck) curly blonde hair
generally fit, not particularly muscular or skinny or fat just kinda in the middle I guess
>>
>going by a random chart some faggot who can't even spell 'weird' made
>>
48/m/603
Nuts to the chart; find someone with whom you can be happy.
Looking for folks in the 18-35 bracket who are enthusiastic, smart, and preferably in or near New England.
Gender and orientation aren't as important as the ability to hold a good conversation.
On-line is fine for starters, but be prepared to take things IRL.
6'4" if that's something that matters to you.
Want to escape to the woods for a week or a weekend? Can do.
borftein on [Kik,GMail,Skype,Snap]
>>
>>24020475
is it wierd to spell weird as wierd?
-
so you're the Grammar Messiah?
were you crucified on a dictionary?
am I going to English Hell for making a simple spelling mistake?
>>
>>24020475
>>24020986
according to my unabridged Oxford English Dictionary
it's spelled both ways, along with a number of less common versions
>>
> Age / Sex / Orientation: 25 / M / Straight
> Country / City - United States / Frederick Co.
> Height / Eyes / Hair - 6'3 / Hazel "Swamp Green" / Very dark brown
> Physical Figure - Thin

My ex was 41 when she left me last year (I was 25) but it worked well until it didn't.
>>
>>24021036
Looks like I'm on the "Creepy/Very Creepy" border. C'est la vie.
>>
56 / m / Straight
178cm / Green / Brown with a touch of gray
Chubby
Looking for younger girls to chat with
kik or skype: oldcancuck2001
>>
>>24018689
>not look like a weirdo or a creep

Bro I'm 41. I'm getting more 18-22 year old pussy than I did when I was that age. It blows my mind. Girls with daddy issues are nature's way of making up for not being able to get laid when you were young. And besides - there's no way you can appreciate the gravity defying tits and body of a girl that age until you've had to deal with the flapjacks of a 30-something with three kids.
>>
>>24021877
This
>>
How do you meet girls in their early to mid 20s when you're 30? I used to always date girls 5+ years younger than me, and they were always the ones who approached me first, but now I have no exposure to them since my old social network moved on without me and I don't work with the public anymore, so that doesn't happen.
>>
>>24022007
The gym. I had a 19 yr old walk up to me in the parking lot and put her number in my phone. I've pulled a few others under the age of 25 from the gym.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.