[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I deleted my social media, emptied and disabled skype, broke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 0mPchiE.gif (434 KB, 400x211) Image search: [Google]
0mPchiE.gif
434 KB, 400x211
I deleted my social media, emptied and disabled skype, broke my phone and didn't renew the contract, quit my job, dropped out of college, and moved away. Not all at once or in that order. It wasn't intentional or anything it just sort of happened.

Somehow I've become a hermit and I have no idea how to survive alone, I'm going out of my mind. What do I do now?
>>
Go fishing.
>>
Proceed to mention this at every opportunity, to earn 4chan points from your peers.
>>
Kill yourself
>>
seconded. Record it though.
>>
>>24018648
But I don't have any peers now that's the problem.
>>24018646
>>24018650
Should I coin flip it?
>>
Go fishing then kill yourself. Record it.
>>
I expected better from /soc/ than kill yourself...

You can't survive alone. That's why you made this thread. Find a terrible entry level job that pays well, like a machine operator. Work tons of overtime and make bank. Once you've saved up enough money, buy a bunch of cheap land somewhere and build a small house. Breed with a woman with low self esteem and use the children as farm laborers. By this time in the future, there should be fairly consistent traffic to the Mars colony.

Get your ass to Mars.
>>
Seconded. Record it.
>>
Where are you? Are you in the woods? In a cabin?
>>
>>24018660
I'm not sure science has advanced enough to let me breed with a woman.
>>
>>24018629
I did that like 10 years ago except that I do have a phone. Its actually really comfy. Hard at first, but you develop an /alt/ routine. I read a lot, listen to a lot of music, and get to exercise whenever I want to. I'm lucky because I live near my family (but not with them) so I can hang out with them for social contact when I need to every so often.
>>
>>24018746
Then breed with a man.
>>
>>24018629
>>24018750
Sorry but how is this being funded exactly?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.