[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I've been talking to some other 4channers and we were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: camping.jpg (2 MB, 2848x2136) Image search: [Google]
camping.jpg
2 MB, 2848x2136
So I've been talking to some other 4channers and we were thinking of doing a weekend camping trip the 15-17th (fri sun) out in maryland (maybe near frederick), rent a campsite or two bring tons of alcohol and do a bonfire. Would anyone be interested in coming? If so add me on Skype: systemicabortion
>>
>>24017035
Sounds like a great opportunity for a murderer to create a horror situation
>>
>>24017040
i mean like a public campground and we could go hiking, I've been camping in maryland since i was 6 years old and have never encountered anything sketchy. Its just a house party, but outdoors, and with s'mores.
>>
>>24017064
You're asking on 4chan mate.
>>
>>24017069
well i already have 3 people confirmed to go with me I just wanted to see if others wanted to come as well.
>>
I'd be down, I'm in Walkersville (15 minute drive up 15 to Fredneck)
>>
Yo you know I'm in - Pamela
>>
>>24017082
oh ok add me on Skype if you don't mind. I'd like to organize who brings what and figure out how many tents/sleeping bags/firewood/food/booze stuffs we need.
>>
>>24017087
Skype is systemicabortion just put "camping trip" in your add message
>>
>>24017090
https://join.skype.com/ttDbBUZvJB1p
We will have a Skype group to organize this
>>
Obey
>>
>>24018245
huh?
>>
I'm gonna go and being a bunch of illegal drugs and then call the cops on all of us, but I will be totally normal and cool up until then.

Good luck
>>
File: 4merchant.jpg (232 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
4merchant.jpg
232 KB, 640x800
>>24018751
>being a bunch of illegal drugs
>>
If it's anything like the state camp ground parks in Michigan, then you'll have enough space in your rented area for each person/group to bring their own tent.

Also OP is right, it's essentially a small weekend party. Though you can't get too crazy, what with other groups and families all over the place.

Also, this will probably be a sausage fest, but as long as you aren't trying to get laid (and desperately trying to hit on any girl that might have been brave/foolish enough to go to this) then you'll have a fun time.

For the love of god though, fucking shower before you show up.
>>
>>24019841
Actually assuming they dont back out we have three females wanting to go already.
>>
I live in fredneck, why are there so many people on 4chan from here?
>>
>>24019852
That's a very big assumption. From my experience, people back out of these things a lot. It's a roll of the dice. But then again, who cares. Like I said, it's dumb to go to something like this trying to get laid. PLUS they could be bringing their boyfriends anyways.
>>
>>24019870
Well yeah 2 are bringing men with them but also ive agreed to pay for the campsite and the booze and i doubt poor neckbeards are gonna turn down free liquor and a bonfire
>>
>>24019898
Gimme a rundown of the cast. I don't want to show up and be the only loser
>>
>>24019916
A gay guy from dc. Some str8 and bi people from md who like their liquor. If we get a lot of ppl they can divide up some can drink while others go hike etc and most of us are 18-30 join skype group for more info
>>
/soc/ got me laid so I'm not about to complain about Frednecks on here.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.