[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We need to talk about the rating threads that keep popping up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 12
File: bpitt.jpg (23 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
bpitt.jpg
23 KB, 300x400
We need to talk about the rating threads that keep popping up all the time.

People overestimate looks here grossly. I mean it's ridiculous. I am talking about males now.

like people getting rated 8 would mean they are only 2 points of being as good looking as Brad Pitt.

You guys need to be more realistic in your ratings. Don't give people false hope by telling them they are good looking when they obviously aren't.
>>
File: kingsclap.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
kingsclap.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
bump
>>
Agreed. It's better to know harsh truth than sweet lie.
Also, countless rate threads.
>>
>>24017023
Sounds like someone is upset they didn't get the rate they wanted.
>>
Looks are subjective. Personally i think brad pitt is an 8.
>>
File: gsdafas.gif (474 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
gsdafas.gif
474 KB, 200x150
>>24017023
>implying brad pitt is a 10
Dudes like a 4, look how fat and wide his face is.
>>
>>24017023
You salty no one rated you an 8 yet? LMFAO faggot
>>
Ok
>>
>>24017023
Most people are attractive in one way another. Don't be so harsh to each other.
>>
>>24017023
rating look is a bellcurve you dumbfuck. 8 to 10 is a lot more far than 4 to 6.
>>
>>24017337
A horizontal face is a sign of testosterone for proper facial development. Take your horsefaces and recessed maxillas to your fairytale circlejerk rate threads to make yourselves feel better. Also lurk Lookism moar.

B.pitt is a legit 9/10 who only has age to deter his looks, and still he looks better than 99% of people in the world.
>>
>>24017438
Also kek at this retard w/no reading comprehension

OP meant high rates would be worthless and probably doesnt want a fake 8 so many average joes here with a beard and tattoos receive, or anything with a vagina.
>>
>>24018313
>A horizontal face is a sign of testosterone for proper facial development.

It still isn't what every woman prefers.
>>
The system wasnt made with averages in mind. Usually a women will date a 4/10 if he can compensate with good traits, but hed be in the lower 1/4th in terms of attraction. Most guys are 5-7 on the system
>>
>>24017023
/soc/ is full of young newfags (lots of underage as well) who cannot handle being told they're wrong. It's also full of
>desperate guys who will fawn over any talking vagina and white knight them at the same time
and
>average girls used to having their egos fluffed irl and getting what they want

It's a shithole, all in all.
>>
>>24018558
>shithole

containment board really but same thing.
>>
I disagree. You don't judge people on the same scale. Like, I actually gave a guy here my first 10/10 the other day. For me, he ticked all the boxes of how I like men to look. So for me, a clear 10. BUT on a universal scale I know he wouldnt rate as 10, cause he didnt have the universal handsome guy look. But on MY scale its different. That being said, Brad Pitt is only a 7/10 on my scale. I don't really think he is that handsome.
>>
I haven't even put on my picture here and that is irrelevant as well.

Looks are not subjective. A good looking guy is a good looking guy to all women.

Brad Pitt in his prime was considered the most attractive male in the world and that's because he had a beautiful and sexy face. Even oprah's doctor proved he is the best looking of all the actors she had compared.

Saying a young Brad Pitt wasn't attractive is just coping on another level.
>>
>>24018313
>>24018364
Wide face just makes ya look fat lol. Which speaking of,
Woman being chubby means they're ripe for childbirth which is supposed to send all the dudes over to fuck her biologically, but you don't see the cows getting any, only the anorexics get any action.
Also what the fuck is wrong with his cheek bones? He's got skeletor cheek bones but fat face he's a freak of nature man.
>>24018840
Op's just really got a boner for Brad Pitt man. I mean, it's ok OP, you can jerk off to his pictures all you want. Most of 4chan are faggots anyways, you won't be judged.
>>
File: 27424623871_3d990133d6_h.jpg (456 KB, 1600x941) Image search: [Google]
27424623871_3d990133d6_h.jpg
456 KB, 1600x941
>>24017023
Ratings are personal.
No matter HOW UGLY someone is, he/she will always think "i am a 6 or 7" because EVERYONE thinks "im above average"

There is no math.
>>
File: 10outta10bae.jpg (54 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
10outta10bae.jpg
54 KB, 250x350
>>24018840
Also did Opera's doctor take into account celebs from other countries and cultures or are you pinning American beauty norms to literally the entire human race because if so top kek.

This is my 10/10 man. But I also am smart enough to recognize that Azns are not everyone's cup of tea.
>>
>>24019026

Trolling?

you gotta be.

Anyways, Brad Pitt is the indisputable king of aesthetics.
>>
>>24019082
Brad Pitt will never want your dick op lol, no matter how much you white knight him. Sorry.
>>
File: 1462286566562.jpg (207 KB, 627x749) Image search: [Google]
1462286566562.jpg
207 KB, 627x749
You know the only reason people do rate threads in the first place is for personal validation, right?
>>
>>24018313
I see people responding giving you shit, but you're right. He legit has one of the most symmetrical faces in the world and whoever says he's unattractive is obviously lying/jealous af.
>>
>>24017023
I agree though. And I don't even think it's gender exclusive either. I'll see some ugly lookin' dudes and bitches get rated 7+. These high ratings sorta imply that if you were to pass this person by on the street, you'd definitely double take/ turn your head. And I don't see that actually happening with some of these people. These rate threads just summon the type of people who need to bargain for their attractiveness, like a circle jerk for inflating each others' egos.
And when I see actually attractive men/women, strangely enough the rates become too real. Haha, just a bunch of smarmy, insecure people on those threads, nothing out of the ordinary though.
>>
File: sea.jpg (26 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
sea.jpg
26 KB, 480x640
>>
File: hat.jpg (44 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
hat.jpg
44 KB, 720x960
>>
File: aftersexselfie.jpg (282 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
aftersexselfie.jpg
282 KB, 600x800
>>
File: pixelphoto.jpg (73 KB, 287x293) Image search: [Google]
pixelphoto.jpg
73 KB, 287x293
>>
File: image.jpg (368 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
368 KB, 1536x1536
>>24017023
This 5/10 fatfaced caveman looks like Maxim

I am TRUE beauty. Bow down to my superior genetics.
>>
>>24017023
>overestimating looks
>brings up males before women
As someone who's been rating for 5-6 years you clearly don't know what you're talking about and take these threads a bit too seriously.
>>
>>24019095

Im just being realistic.
>>
>>24019786
this isn't a sissyboy trap thread, fuck off
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.