[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NC North Carolina thread died. Get in here!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: north-carolina-area-code-map.png (76 KB, 1500x571) Image search: [Google]
north-carolina-area-code-map.png
76 KB, 1500x571
NC North Carolina thread died. Get in here!
>>
28 bi M 336 wanting to find a nice ddf man to blow on a regular basis. My skype is ishoothugeloads
>>
in the 910 area
20/m looking for people to get to know just moved here from texas in the last couple of months and been prettybum
>>
20/M/828 Bi - Down for whatever, just fucking kik me: CaptBellamy

>>24013555
Welcome to the TX>NC relocation club. You can pickup your "Bored as Fuck" welcome pamphlet on the way in.
>>
>>24012210
>>24013666

Your fault for going to 910 and 828.

The beach and mountains are dope in each area, but the places tend to be slower and quiet.

Go to the Raleigh or Charlotte area and it picks up a bit.
>>
Charlotte reporting in
M/18
>>
704 m/29 reporting in
>>
>>24012210
from dc here but i like visiting asheville. Any gay guys around there i could stay with if i were to rent a car and come visit to do outdoorsy stuff?
>>
File: image3.jpg (73 KB, 502x640) Image search: [Google]
image3.jpg
73 KB, 502x640
22/m/704 area, straight but like CDs/traps too
>>
>>24013855
>>Charlotte
Yeah, I'd love to visit all the crime and niggers there.
>>
Moving to 252 for school at ecu, could use some help finding the good bbq joints or a fwb
>>
>>24015309
its easy to avoid the crime and niggers in charlotte

imagine pac man with his mouth open and facing down. The part where pac man's open mouth is, is where you go. The part which is pac man's yellow body is where you don't go
>>
>>24014541
got kik etc? non gay, not looking for gay stuff.
>>
>>24015309
I live in Charlotte. It is incredibly easy to avoid crime ridden areas, and unless you are actively looking for trouble, they tend to avoid you too.

Hell, I live down the street from a low income neighborhood gas station, and I go there at 1 in the morning for snacks and other stuff, and never once been robbed, and I'm a fucking milquetoast whiteboy in decent looking clothing
>>
>>24015720
yo nigga hollar at me i'm down in south charlotte/ballantyne with the white folks. leave kik or something
>>
>>24015713
Kik GiJew4126
>>
>>24015720
>>24015710
I honestly was being sarcastic. I lived in New Orleans for a while and I didn't die.
>>24015710
Thanks actually, this kinda helps.
>>
>>24013555
910 here as well 20/F
>>
23/m/704 ish i drive alot for work just moving and wanting to find some drinking friends or something kik: notkevinheart
>>
>>24017203
got a kik?
>>
>>24017203
910/m/20 I wasn't the one from the earlier comment but if you wanna talk...
>>
>>24017474
What's your kik then
>>
I miss my life
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.