[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age Difference Thread For people into age differences, post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: age difference.gif (2 KB, 439x79) Image search: [Google]
age difference.gif
2 KB, 439x79
Age Difference Thread

For people into age differences, post here.
>A/S/L
>Age you're looking for?
>Person you're looking for?
>Dom/Sub?
>Ways to contact you?
>>
>A/S/L
21/F/EU-Sweden
>Age you're looking for?
There's a sort of charm with older, mature people.
I'm open to pretty much any age, I'd say there's other, more important factors, than just the number.
One's health. The biggest age difference I've been at is a male, 34 years older than me.
-
>Dom/Sub?
Submissive.
>Ways to contact you?
Answer to my post, post a kik - OR SKYPE -, and if I find you curious enough to go through the trouble, I will reply.
I will expect a proper reply for this.

Me in another post, there's a lot more written there.
>>24009810
>>
>>24011540
I'm quite curious. Im 35 and Im american. Im a senior software dev and have my own house and a stable career. I know what I like. I exercise daily. Message me on kik at mesovortex
>>
>A/S/L
27, male, Eastern US
>Age you're looking for?
Not illegal please. But otherwise, probably at least 3 years younger. This isn't a hard barrier of course, because it ultimately depends on the person.
Educated or working on education. But really more importantly, must be intellectually curious and give a shit about the world. Interest in nerdy hobbies (books, board games, RPGs, video games, and so forth) a big positive. Also, give a shit about your own physical well-being. I greatly prefer active people.
>Dom/Sub?
I'm kind of a dom, but really more of a sadist.
>Ways to contact you?
kik: alpha.orionis
>>
>>24011540

Just adding this here as well;
>>24011632
>>
>A/S/L
20/M/Chile
>Age you're looking for?
14 to 24
Someone interesting. It's up to you if you consider yourself to be interesting.
>Dom/Sub?
Both
>Ways to contact you?
Just ask!
>>
20/m/USA

Looking for a woman at least 10 years older (35-55 is ideal)

I'll give ways to contact if I get any replies lol
>>
>A/S/L
43.m.MI
>Age you're looking for?
at least 15 years younger
Someone to chat and flirt and whatever
>Ways to contact you?
Kik - PenguinProblems
>>
>A/S/L
19/F/Scotland
>Age you're looking for?
13-17
Anyone willing to chat about anything really
>Dom/Sub?
I'm sub
>Ways to contact you?
Kik: dogsitter94
>>
>>24011420
19/M/VA
Into 30+ women and 35+ men
Mainly just NSA sex
Sub
Ask
>>
>A/S/L
m /56/Canada
>Age you're looking for?
At least 20yrs younger
Girl to chat with
>Dom/Sub?
>Ways to contact you?
kik or skype: oldcanuck2001
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.