[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just switched back to these as I'm starting to work out.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: briefs.jpg (153 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
briefs.jpg
153 KB, 1080x720
Just switched back to these as I'm starting to work out.

I'm early 20s and single. I'm getting used to how comfy these are and can't switch back to boxers. How screwed am I femanons in the dating world? Are they that unattractive?

I look really young too so I guess it doesn't really help the young boy/I need a man image....
>>
>>24010869
i mean they sell briefs for working out. i dunno why ud want to work out in cotton ones. American Eagle and Abercrombie make briefs that look cute and have a bit of elastic so they fit cuter.
>>
>>24010869
If a girl cares about what underwear you wear, she probably doesnt have a genuine interest in you or is a complete psycho. Either way; only way she should be complaining is if they are too tight to take off.
>>
File: aberbriefs.png (978 KB, 1234x1092) Image search: [Google]
aberbriefs.png
978 KB, 1234x1092
>>24011749
pic related, i think they look super cute
>>
>>24010869
Maybe wear briefs most of the time, then boxers when you think you're gonna have sex til you guys reach the point where no one bothers with sexy underwear? That's what I do with thongs. Don't lots of people have "I might be seen naked today" underwear?
>>
They're underwear, so unless you're only meeting girls at underwear parties, they're not going to know (at least initially) what kind of underwear you're wearing. If she gets to know you and then steps back when she sees what kind of underwear you wear, she's an idiot you should be rid of her.

Wear what you're most comfortable in. They're underwear for Chrissakes.
>>
File: 337120_fpx.jpg (17 KB, 328x400) Image search: [Google]
337120_fpx.jpg
17 KB, 328x400
>>24010869
trunks are not an option?
pic related
>>
>>24012156

Nah they ride up on me. I'm thinking of getting the Cavlin Klein black/blue briefs, they don't look as tighty-whitie ish and silly as the ones I have on now.

Plus changing into briefs in the lockerrom, for fucks sake I feel like I'm back in HS lol.
>>
Those boxer-briefs or trunks would be preferable, but I don't really care what underwear someone wears. They're probably the least attractive looking, but comfort is more important.
>>
>>24012156
trunks are for guys too pussy to wear briefs.
>>24012110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKsxPW6i3pM
like this?
>>
>>24012807
you really care what guys in a locker room think of your underwear?
>>
>>24015070

Nah I just feel like a fucking middle schooler changing into my briefs after taking a shower @ the gym.....
>>
>>24015146
and if you wore boxers ud feel like a real man or something? Also, wear briefs WHILE you work out and then boxer-briefs after for maximum comfy. Or a jockstrap while working out isn't considered cool but really keeps ur shit in place for lifting or running.
>>
>>24015165

I'm trying to switch back to briefs permanently as I find them way more comfy than boxer briefs which kinda ride up on me.

I usually wear boxers but now that I'm wearing briefs to the gym + briefs after the gym I'm just adjusting my preference.....sick of being told to wear boxers just because it's "cool"

Although I do fear hooking up with/having a girl see me in my tighty whities and straight up laughing at me......they are just kinda teenager underwear....
>>
>>24015202
try american eagle boxer briefs, they are pretty cheap, come in all sorts of cool patterns and colors and don't ride up. Also u can try wearing under armor if riding up in an issue.
Just get "cool" briefs like a designer brand, not cheap hanes ones. And get red or black ones.
>>
>>24015283

I just like I guess more how briefs cradle your crotch area unlike boxer briefs. Boxer briefs do the same but it's a different kind.

The only embarassing thing about briefs is it looks like your'e showing off your ass because they're so small and tight and grip your ass like panties. I guess that's why most girls hate them because they're very feminine and not "hot" on their guys.

I was thinking calvin klein briefs....
>>
I'm do a lot of diving and changing into wetsuits all the time and my shit always getting wet, I have taken up the habit of free balling... gf likes teasing me through my jeans now and I have convinced her that if I'm going commando she should too lol its been a good time would reccomend
>>
>>24015321

Ha sounds hot. Tbh I may sound weird as hell saying this but I think a girl in cute panties looks sooooo much hotter than a girl naked.
>>
>>24015325
True she has a few pairs of silks that are hot, I can see the appeal lol. But ease of access in summer dresses I can tease her just about anywhere just have to get my hand under her palm up as she sits down and I will tease her though the whole movie. Love it.
>>
I like to work out in a thong and leggings, i'm a dude that like to show off my bulge at the gym. I get alot of compliments :)
>>
>>24015302
american eagle also sells briefs and i wear them too. I would get american eagle since they are cheaper than CK but just as nice.
>>24015321
pix plz
I hate freeballing tho. If i did that I would wear waterproof undies like spandex under armour shorts or ex officio undies.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.