[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so this sounds really weird. Probably a fetish, but not sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Asian-Meme-Face-08.png (103 KB, 250x330) Image search: [Google]
Asian-Meme-Face-08.png
103 KB, 250x330
so this sounds really weird. Probably a fetish, but not sure if it counts as one.
>23 m
>Asian
>6' 165 lbs, slim on a fit side
>had GF's before, and I get glances, so I know I'm not THAT ugly
>Don't really know how to initiate conversations
>r9k standard would be cyborg
>Recently I've developed a fetish for weeb girls or those with the yellow fever (bonus if she wears glasses)
>lives in SoCal, surrounded by hot chicks of all races
>can't find a weeb grill that isn't fat, black, or both (not into those)
>I don't like taking pictures (against selfies and friends don't randomly take pics either), so I have few to no pics
>lurked on dating sites before but never made a profile. Feels kind of ashamed of it
Where to find them? not even into anime so I don't even go to weeb shops (wherever they may be)
I really want to hang out, befriend, romance, or just hit it with a weeb qt. Ideally she's semi aspie, shy, and bonus if she wears glasses.
All the girls I've had are normies. It couldn't be that hard right?
>>
Get better at taking pictures and hit up tinder. Rock a fighting game cosplay or something related to ahag you play and go to cons if you're desperate, a lot of sex happens at those.

You will need to teach them some hygiene most likely and you are in for a lot of crazy but after searching though all the shit I'm sure you can find a little weeb to make your plaything
>>
>>24009937
cons and cosplaying are expensive. I'm not a NEET but I'm still going to Uni and working part time. I'd be down for it if there are people that would help me out with the costume and photography.
>>
>against selfies

kek just admit you have no self esteem instead of turning it into an issue of morality you fucking nerd
>>
>>24009953
'cyborg' already covers up the self esteem. And how is being against selfies a morality thing? troll softly desu
>>
If you live around san diego county, it should be pretty easy to find weeb chicks. (at least Ive found it to be (never dated any, but I've met plenty) Set up an account on okcupid, or take classes at a community college. just talk to people.
>>
>>24009971
Yeah, I don't take selfies either.
>>
>>24009996
tfw I'm already in University (SDSU if anyone cares to know). And Jesus I may be socially retarded but not to the point of taking community college just to get girls.
Easy to find is one thing, but they're often autistic and only stare. Okcupid isn't that full of weeb though, plenty of traps and cross dressers but only a few weebs
>>
Good thread
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.