[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Babies, toddlers, children, teenagers, adults and seniors are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
Babies, toddlers, children, teenagers, adults and seniors are all similar because they all like to pick grass. I love grass. I love to pull it out of the ground. I love to sit on a green, grassy field brushing my hands through the tips of the sometimes muddy, other times dewy grass. Eventually I’ll just… start picking grass!

I believe that it is natural and inevitable for anyone sitting on grass to pull it out. There is a sense of attraction that draws a human hand towards the green grass to pick it. There is just something soothing about holding a handful of picked grass in your palms. The fresh smell of newly picked grass is medicinal, calming, peaceful…heavenly.

I believe that people who criticize me just haven’t experienced picking grass. In other words, fought against the forces of grass. My soccer coach, Mickey, yelled at me for destroying the “pitch.” As he scolds us about our passing, and lack of communication, I zone out and focus on the field in front of me. It is so vast, filled with millions of inhabitants, lives, and families. It is a whole different world inside the field, and the green never seems to end. I play with the grass surrounding me. Sometimes there’s even freshly cut piles of grass lying on the corner of the field. Mickey would yell in his British accent, “Put the grass down!”

I believe that Mickey needs to experience the joy of holding a handful of grass. He is a nonbeliever. He fights against it. There are few people I see in my soccer sphere who disapprove the natural tendency to rip out a handful of grass. He is from England, but it is a universal love. I believe that everyone loves to play with grass.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 500x294
>>
File: IMG_20160702_195942.jpg (702 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160702_195942.jpg
702 KB, 1920x1080
The beauty of picking grass is that it always grows back. You rip the grass out and you let the grass fall from your palms and into the earth. The minerals in the freshly picked grass disintegrate and become one with the earth again. The cycle will never end, and I believe picking grass is an activity that brings me closer to Mother Nature.

For me, grass signals spring and the summer. Grass signals the happiness of soccer, and signals the united family of my team. The smell of new grass, cut grass, wet grass, is a sign of peace.

Grass is one of the natural substances that most people can find some of. So next time you are having a picnic, watching an outdoor movie or waiting for fireworks, notice your hand, and see if you don’t pull out any grass, because you will. It is only natural for you to do so. Just remember, when your hand reaches for that pile of green, don’t fight it. Let the forces of the grass guide you through the thick green.

I believe in the powers of grass. It is the sole activity that all people can enjoy separately, and together.
>>
I like to lay on the grass and pick with both hands. One by one. Picking grass is something I love doing.
>>
>>24009000
>>
Agreed. I think.
>>
>>24012709
She isn't even picking the grass
>>
>>24012721
But is the grass ever truly picked.
>>
>>24012727
No, but it can be smoked
>>
Grass picker here. If you pull grass at a right velocity you manage to preserve internodes. Something any serious grasspiker should look into.
>>
>>24012754
But it feels amazing when you pull out the root
>>
>>24012747
Ohhhh yes it can sir, yes it can
>>
>>24012774
I have to admit, in my short grasspiking career, I haven't pulled one out the root. I'll take your word for it!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.