[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 20 yr old virgin and I want to ask the experienced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (1 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 800x600
I'm a 20 yr old virgin and I want to ask the experienced

Is sex better than fapping? I don't know many people to hook up or do I have friends but I always wondered if it feels good having a partner for sex, is sex really better than fapping or should I fap first with a parter / someone who I love
>>
>>24005577
Sex is overrated. I prefer fapping or being given a HJ or BJ over sex funnily enough.
>>
>>24005577
Just go out and get laid man trust me yes sex is better, don't try to tell yourself otherwise cus youve never had sex. After sex a hj/bj til you nut is badass especially when she doesn't stop til you push her off lol. Get on it n don't feel too bad i lost it at 23, but youll be glad you lost it sooner n if you can find a virgin too
>>
>>24005577
being honest, sex is better than fapping, but you can get sex through fleshlights, so get one, get all the toys you want
toys are better than sex
>>
>>24005806
Toys really really aren't, they're pretty shit to be honest.
>>
Sex is a physical as well as emotional thing, so it's far better than fapping when with someone you actually give a shit about. But if you don't care about the person, it's just meh. Still good, but you might as well have just fapped instead of taking the risks that come with sex.
>>
>>24005711
Fapping is much better, it's degenerate and bad but it feels way better than regular sex.
>>
>>24005577
It depends on who you are. When I was younger I'd fuck my girlfriend all night and it felt great. Now that shit is tedious and boring to me. I prefer the foreplay aspects of sex. Masturbating/oral with someone feels better to me than just boning down.

You're not going to know until you try, OP.
>>
>>24005577
I would encourage you to find someone you love and who means a lot to you. Have honest, open and passionate love-making, not sex or fucking. You should be communicating with your partner and them with you, this way it is the best for both of you. There is a difference and you will know this when you experience it. Listen to your heart, friend <3
>>
>>24005577
If you death grip your dick sex won't be as tight as you're used to but pussies are warm and slimy and bumpy inside so it makes up for it.
>>24006490
Also take some of this guy's advice, nobody's a pro at it at first. What positions work and what dont, what's sensitive or really hot, etc.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.